Messing About in Boats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove to the city and headed east towards Double Bay. Sam suddenly indicated left as they passed through Edgecliff and drove down a narrow street, barely wide enough for one car, and swung into an open roller-door into a car-park. She grabbed her bag, and Caroline's hand, locked the car and strode back up the hill and turned onto the main road again. Just two doors down she turned left into the doorway of a small shop. The subtle signage proclaimed it to be 'Nigel's House of Beauty", which could have meant anything, but the lush, expensive décor and subdued lighting, while it was broad daylight outside showed that the house of beauty catered for a very special clientele, with very specialised services. A richly made-up woman, clad in a blood-red cocktail gown with an extraordinary cleavage welcomed them from behind the desk, and confirmed the booking. "Nigel will be with you in a moment", she chirped. In just a couple of seconds Nigel appeared from behind an inner curtain. "Samantha, how simply gorgeous to see you, darling," he gushed, with an exaggeratedly effeminate tone and an equally over-the-top air kiss. "And this," seizing Caroline's hand, "Must be your beautiful friend. Let me look at you, darling", he continued, swinging Caroline in a wide pirouette around the entrance room of the salon while still holding her hand. "Oh, Samantha, she's positively perfect, where did you find her?" She makes you look positively shabby, darling". Samantha scowled a mock scowl and told him of her chance meeting with Sally at uni and the growing friendship between them all. Caroline was not sure about how she liked being discussed in the third person like this, but it was obvious that there was no malice in the conversation, and that Nigel was indeed taken with her. Or at least, she hoped he was, seeing that he was very shortly to become the first male to see between her legs.

"So, darling Caroline, shall we begin? Come with me. You can go shopping or something", he waved a dismissive hand, but with a cheery smile, at Samantha as he led Caroline through the curtain, into a small room with just a simple padded table in the middle and a smaller table to the left. Caroline thought momentarily that it was a lot like a dentist's surgery, although the lighting was not up to that standard. "So, sweetness, take off your clothes and lie down on your back on the bed." Caroline undid the rest of the buttons and shrugged the shirt off her shoulders. As it fell away from her body Nigel's eyes grew wider. "Wow, fuck, you're nude already darling", he said, appreciatively. Caroline delicately handed him the garment, which he hung on a peg on the wall while she lay down on the table. The padding was warm and welcoming; she had been half-expecting to be shocked by cold. She wriggled her arse into a comfortable position and tried to relax. "Now, darling, I'm going to turn on one bright light, and I want you to spread your legs as far as you can so I can shine it on your pussy and see to remove all that awful hair." Caroline had never thought of her pubic hair as awful, but she appreciated that this was all a play, and at least part of if was designed to relax her, so she played along. She spread her legs and winced momentarily as a very bright light, at the level of her knees, sprang on. She felt Nigel's warm hands on her thighs, then brushing the hairs on each side of her cunt, then tracing up onto her mound and towards her navel. "May I say, sweetness, what a gorgeous cunt you have, and how much more beautiful it will be soon?" Caroline smiled but didn't answer. She then felt a warm liquid being poured over her mound, and being massaged into every fold around her cunt. She suddenly felt very vulnerable, but also very turned on. "What if I get wet, down there, while you're doing this?" she asked. "Don't worry, sweetness, all girls get turned when Nigel ministers to their cunts, it doesn't effect the process, and the excitement does help lessen the pain. With that Caroline felt a section of the material coating her skin being quickly torn away; she gasped, more in surprise than pain. "Was that ok?", he asked. Caroline bit her lip and nodded, as he continued with the waxing. With the removal of every swatch of hair she became more sexually excited, even though there was a definite amount of pain. In no time at all, it seemed, she felt a cool sensation as Nigel poured a skin cream over the effected areas and massaged it into her skin. Despite its extreme sensitivity, and the fact that the over-riding sensation should have been pain, Caroline was wallowing in waves of delight and euphoria.

"I'll leave you for a few minutes," Nigel said, "Just to rest your skin. Now, you're going to want to touch yourself to find out what I've done. Don't. I'll show you the finished job in a big mirror in about 20 minutes." Quiet music and a fragrant aroma drifted into the room as Nigel left, and Caroline relaxed, even though she was certainly incredibly curious to see the result. She was drifting between relaxation and sleep when she was conscious of the music stopping and Nigel's footsteps at the end of her narrow bed. She looked up. Nigel was nude, and was holding his hard cock in his left hand as he examined her nude cunt. Caroline was alarmed, and made to get up. "Relax, sweetie, I'm not going to hurt you". She wasn't convinced, but he placed a gentle pressure of his right hand in the middle of her stomach and held it there until the tension in her body abated. "Sweetie, I've just spent the last hour looking at your gorgeous cunt, and you've just been so relaxed I could have done anything to you if I had wanted to, so you have nothing to fear". Caroline looked again at his hand, wrapped around his hard wet cock. "I'm sorry," she whimpered, "I'm not used to all of this, and I've never seen a man's thing before..." Her voice trailed off. Nigel started to stroke his cock as he spoke. "Sweetie, I have the best job in the world, for a gay guy! I get to look at the private pleasure gardens of some of the most beautiful women in this city, and I don't fuck any of them; that's why they always come back, and why you will. But that's not to say I don't like the look of beautiful bare cunts; I wouldn't do this if I didn't. And masturbating after a treatment is my bonus for the trust girls give me with their intimate secrets, as you have done." Caroline was listening, but watching his hand as the pace of his massaging quickened. He moved closer to the left side of the table, and looked her straight in the eye. "Some say that male cum is the best skin soother in the world. I don't know if it is or isn't, but if you let me cum on your lovely bare skin you can make up your own mind." Against every instinct of what she had known up to this bizarre moment, and even what she had recently been thinking and wearing and experiencing, she nodded, while not turning her eyes away. Nigel caressed his cock twice more then tensed, and a gush of liquid erupted from its tip and landed on Caroline's mound. A second and a third and a fourth followed in quick succession, all falling in the same area. His hand slowed as his orgasm subsided, and his cock started to slacken. He again looked into her eyes. "May I?" Caroline didn't need any explanation, she just nodded as the warmth from his body that his cum had brought suffused the tender skin that had only a little while ago been covered with her hair. Nigel reached out with the same hand with which he had masturbated his cock and rubbed his cum in widening circles across her mound, and, as she instinctively spread her legs, all over her cunt lips and upper thighs between her legs. He kept rubbing and massaging until her skin had absorbed it all, and then reached down and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Thank you, Miss Caroline. I do hope that you have not had too much pain, and that you will come again", he quietly murmured. "So you can cum again?" she playfully asked. Nigel smiled. "Stand up, look at yourself in the mirror". Caroline stood and as the lights brightened looked at the result of his expert work. She was delighted to see that she now looked just like the girlz, and that the same sensations that they were enjoying, she would also. Whether Nigel's cum was, indeed, the greatest skin soother or not, she could feel the area of her mound and her cunt already soft and smooth, and not stressed in any way. She ran her hand over her bare skin, down between her legs and back to her arse. She couldn't feel anything but smooth, silky skin. Nigel looked on, delighted. "Would you like Samantha to come in?" "Oh, yes, please", she replied. The naked Nigel stepped thorough the curtain and returned immediately with Sam in tow. She knelt down in front of Caroline and examined his work, running her fingers lightly over the now naked skin and cooing with delight. She stood up and cuddled Caroline, and turned and disappeared through the curtain. "Now, sweetie, no chemical-laden soap for a few days, just soft cleanser, and no panties until any roughness of your skin has subsided."

Caroline put her shirt back on and stepped into the entrance area of the shop and paid the woman in the cocktail gown and walked out into the brightness of the street. Caroline didn't know what sensations to expect, but she was delighted to feel the gentle breeze wafting round her vagina, and she could swear that it felt different to the other times when she had also been wearing no panties. "Coffee, chick, you must tell me all about it?" Samantha gushed.

Over coffee a few minutes later she recounted much of the experience. She did not know whether to tell her companion all of what had happened, but it turned out that she didn't have to. "So, what happened after Nigel finished waxing your cunt? Did he get undressed and masturbate on you?" Caroline blushed, and nodded. Samantha laughed; "You know what, it's nearly as much worth getting your cunt waxed for the appearance as it is for Nigel's cum". "He did that to you, too?" Caroline asked. "He does it to all the women, and certainly all the guys, although it doesn't usually stop there..". Caroline blushed again. "Anyway, there's more to do, finish your coffee and let's keep the wheels turning", Samantha commanded. Caroline gulped down the last of her latte, lifted her sticky cunt off the chair and followed her to the car.

"Hey, chick," Samantha said, as they neared the car, "The place where we're getting the piercing done is just down the road; we can go in the car if you like, but it's a bit windy and I'm thinking your shirt will create a sensation if we walk." Caroline stopped mid-stride and changed direction back up the hill. "Let's go, I'm game for almost anything," she said over her shoulder. Samantha ran to catch up and arm in arm they caused traffic chaos as they breezed down the footpath into Double Bay, spreading all and sundry before them. More times than she could count the breeze blew Caroline's flimsy shirt open, and up, and dozens of people were treated to the sight of most of her skin, to their delight. Chapter thirteen

In no time at all, it seemed, the summer had faded in to autumn and winter had begun to cast its chilly hand across the great South Land, plunging even the fabulous Sydney Harbour into a cooler sunshine than Caroline normally enjoyed in her harbour-side abode. The summer birds fled to warmer climes, the world-famous beaches were bereft of all but the most dedicated swimmers and surfers, and the bustling streets of the city were wall-to-wall with women in coats, and scarves and long dresses, and long boots, and barely a flash of skin apart from ruddy faces, could be seen. Even the obligatory mini-skirt suit hibernated for the time, being replaced, mostly, by tailored slacks.

The cooler weather for Caroline was very different, however. With her new-found boldness in her body and her clothing, she was determined to see it off with as much of a display of her charms as she could. Her shopping trips had been based on clothes that showed off, and she didn't see any reason to stop showing off, just because the weather was a colder. Apart from anything else, Caroline had ensured when she had bought her house that it should be as much a summer house in terms of its aspect and comfort as possible; it faced across the harbour with the front walls of both levels made mainly of glass, and collecting both the warm easterly sun and the late afternoon sun, bringing as much warmth into the house as planning would allow. The first floor also featured a large verandah, stretching out beyond the rest of the house front, and maximising the advantage of the northerly view. Its front wall was made of toughened glass, and only some large plants in ornate pots obscured the view.

As summer waned, Caroline discovered the joys of shopping for clothes and accessories on the internet, and although she was careful to buy only if she was sure the garments would fit, as if she had tried them on, she was able to expand widely the range and style of clothing that swelled her wardrobes.

On what turned out to be the last really suitable 'beach day' of the season, Sally called. "Hey, love, want to go to Bondi for a swim?" The request was really from left-field; Caroline's life had always revolved around the sea and the water, but she had never, like many of her childhood and teenage friends, been a beach girl. While these friends had spent whole summers on the beach, gaining the most sumptuous of tans, she had tended her fairer skin more carefully, although she had always been aware of the effect that tanned shoulders and legs had on the lads. On the occasions when she had been to the beach for any other activity other than sailing, when she had always covered up in protective gear, she had always worn long sleeves and light slacks, anxious not to get her skin burned. The result of this as she reached the flower of her twenties was that her skin was as close to perfect as it could be said to be possible, while many of her peers, especially her female friends, who's beach activities almost always featured wearing as little as possible, were already showing some of the signs of stressed skin from years of exposure. So the idea of going to the beach, even with the girlz, was a complete surprise.

She resorted to the oldest of excuses; "I've got nothing to wear," she complained, with a laugh. "That's OK, love, there's a couple of fabulous surf shops right on the beach-front; you can buy something there," Sally dismissed the protest.

Sally and the girlz, and Brian, arrived at her house about 40 minutes later. They were all clad casually in throw-over tops, over their swimwear, and Brian in a t-shirt and board shorts. Caroline joined them, in a pair of tight denim shorts and a cropped top, showing off her magnificent midriff and the bulge of her tits to perfection. "Wow" was again the general reaction. Sally had borrowed her father's car; a Mercedes "S" class. "Jump in, love, plenty of room in this beast", she cried, as Caroline joined Samantha and Brian in the back seat, with Carla in the front passenger seat. Sally hustled the luxury car with its picture-perfect cargo towards the ocean, and the world's most famous strip of sand. Although the back seat of the car was plentifully comfortable, Caroline was conscious of sitting with her legs up against Brian's legs; he spent the journey enjoying the sights afforded by Caroline's tiny shorts, and top, and the parade of bikini-clad girls as they neared the beach. He was a gentleman, and kept his hands to himself, a fact that both pleased and disappointed Caroline.

Sally swung the car into the driveway of a large home just one street away from the beach-front itself; to Caroline's surprise, the doors slowly slid upwards and the big Merc glided into the darkness of the garage. Sally turned round as the car came to a halt and said, "Uncle Allan's house; they're away in Europe for winter, so we can use it".

The girlz and Brian disembarked and gathered their towels, clothes, sun-screen and various other items, left the house via the front door, and headed to the shopping strip. "You guys go ahead, I've got to go shopping with Caroline," Sally commanded. She seized Caroline's arm and bent her towards the shops; "This is fun", she crowed as girls of all ages dressed, if that is the right word, in all sorts of swimwear walked past in both directions. Caroline remembered when she went to the beach when she was young that the rule was that when you left the beach you slipped on some slacks and a top, or a cover-up of some sort. Those days had obviously passed, and she was dazzled by the endless display of tits barely contained in tops of all colours, and bikini bottoms that covered even less, many of them g-strings. While she was enjoying this feast of perfect female skin, Sally swung her into the door of a shop. She looked around; every millimetre of wall from floor to ceiling was covered with racks and racks of clothing. There were one-piece swimsuits in every possible colour and configuration, and more bikinis than she thought the universe could contain, again in every colour of the rainbow, and more. Cover-ups, smocks, long floaty cotton and muslin dresses, sandals and hats and anything that could possibly have even a tenuous connection to the sea and swimming, filled the store. A girl who looked like she had just walked off the beach, greeted them; "Hi, ladies, can I show you something?" "My friend, can you believe it, doesn't own one single swimsuit," Sally volunteered. The girl's eyes widened; "Really? Well, are you ready for some fun, honey?"

If Caroline had been thinking of being offended by Sally's comment, the friendly and open manner of the girl evaporated the mood. She had come to enjoy herself, and Sally had certainly meant no harm. "Sure, what do you recommend?", she asked. "Well, I can see that you have a killer body, even before you try something on, so I'd reckon anything in this store will look fantastic. So, would you like to step into the change-room and I'll bring you a few ideas?" Caroline smiled and stepped through the curtains into the largest change-room she'd ever seen; it was at least 3 metres by three metres, and every wall was mirrors; she thought, this is no place to have any body anxiety! "You undressed?", the girl's voice came through the curtain. Caroline quickly stripped off the skinny top and the equally skinny shorts, and waited for a hand to come through the curtain; instead the girl and Sally entered the room. In an instant Caroline thought of how far she had come in her confidence in her body; just a few months earlier she would have not even been in that room, and if she had she would have screamed with embarrassment if anyone had come into it with her.

She stood with her arms by her sides. Both Sally and the girl stood for an instant stunned by the flawless beauty that shared the space with them. The girl regained her composure first, although not without comment; "Fuck, if you don't mind me saying so, you are just gorgeous, honey!" Caroline smiled. "What have you got for me?" she asked. She held out a hangar with a simple black bikini on it, and another with a black one-piece swimsuit. Caroline took the bikini from the hangar and began to wrestle with the unfamiliar ties and strings. In a moment Sally and the girl took over, fitting the cups over her tits, and positioning the bottom around her hips and across her mound. While the girl fussed over the bottom, Sally reached inside the cups and gently positioned Caroline's tits into exactly the right place. Caroline tingled at Sally's touch, and Sally smiled and pecked her cheek. They both stepped back so she could see herself in the mirrored surfaces. It was Caroline's turn to be stunned; the tiny triangles of material covered her, but only just. Her bountiful tits were only half enclosed by the top, and as she viewed her arse she saw that at least an inch or more of the crack was visible, even with the material pulled up as high as it could be pulled. Even without the addition of water, or the action of any movement of her body, it was already starting to manoeuvre its way inwards; it would only take a teaspoon of water or for me to take two steps for this to be a g-string bottom, she thought.