Messing About in Boats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could have lain there for hours, but such was her state of relaxation that she had not replenished the hot water and she was stirred from her cocoon by a creeping chill, despite the warmth of the room. She stood up and reached for her towel, stepping out and wrapping its warmed folds around her slightly chilled body. She listened for sounds from the kitchen, and was mildly surprised to hear only silence. Not even conversation drifted through her door. She dried herself off, noting with the detached part of her mind that although the reality of her life hadn't changed; Brian was still thousands of kilometres away and his body and soul were separated from her, she did indeed feel comforted and better, from the bath, and from the demonstrated love of her friends in the next room.

She padded to the wardrobe and picked from the hanger her most expensive and beautiful recent purchase; a pure silk negligee, bordered with exquisite lace and picked out with tiny blue piping on all its seams. Such a garment would normally have overlapped on the front of the body, but Caroline had bought this specially because it was held together with two tiny ties of silk, and its sides could not be joined at any point except where they tied together. She surveyed the result in her long mirror; her tits were all but exposed, and her legs right up to her flat fabulous stomach, were bare. She turned around and noted with satisfaction that although the back was covered with lace embroidery, her back was completely visible, from the nape of her neck, down over her renowned arse and to her ankles. The only adornment on her body was her belly chain, her navel stud and her 'heaven's above' anklet. That detached part of her brain wondered she walked towards the door why she was wearing such a seductive gown, but the warmth and glow in her inner woman said to enjoy herself, and as usual, since her awakening, 'she' won the argument.

Enticing smells were coming across her sumptuous lounge-room from the kitchen, but it only took her a second to find why there was no noise, no conversation.

Sally and Michelle were sitting together, if that could describe their positions, on the main lounge. Sally had her arm around Michelle's neck and her hand was massaging her right tit. Her other hand was between her legs, which were clamped tightly around it as Michelle writhed in silent pleasure. The floor bore testimony to the reason for the silence; clothes were spread around and both girls were fabulously nude. Caroline gasped, and Michelle looked up with a dreamy look; "ooo, more please," she panted, followed by, "Fuck, Caroline you look good enough to eat!" Sally simply smiled; Caroline had taken everything else in her stride since they met, she didn't think this would be any different. And she was right.

Caroline knew that girls made love to girls; her contact with the girlz was always of an incredibly touchy nature, and kisses were not just greetings, but signs of genuine love. Carla had kissed her cunt, momentarily, and just about everyone, male and female, whom she had met in the year had taken the liberty of touching her in intimate ways. But as with her encounter with the gay Nigel, and his nude and hard entry into the room, she had known, but seeing was different. And it was not as if she had not seen the other girlz nude, or as near to nude as not to matter; it was rare indeed if their get-togethers, at her house or theirs, was even started before they had shed their clothes and revelled in the freedom of nudity, and the feeling of the air against naked skin. But seeing two of her friends, not on a screen, but on her lounge, nude and playing with each other's body, was a momentary surprise. Caroline smiled; "So I see more than dinner is cooking." She wafted across the room, her heeled slippers clicking erotically on the parquet, and sniffed at the various pots on the stove. She bent over, providing her lover guests with a delightful view of her arse and her bare cunt through the filmy 'cover' of her negligee. She walked to the fridge to get out a cold drink, and started as Sally's voice whispered in her ear and her tits brushed against her back. "Come and join us, love." Warm arms wrapped around her waist, and hands sought out and tweaked her nipples. She felt Sally grind her mound into her arse, and she relaxed into her arms. Sally turned her round to see Michelle laid back on the lounge, one hand languidly circling her nipple and two fingers of her other hand deep into her bare cunt, her legs spread as far apart as possible to afford the best view. Caroline's eyes widened slightly, and Michelle smiled and winked.

"So have you two sluts come here to cook dinner for me, or just to fuck in a different location?", she asked with a laugh. Sally answered first; "We came her to cheer you up, but she's so fucking hot I couldn't keep my hands off her; just look at that body." Before Caroline could reply, Sally gently turned her around and kissed her mouth. It was a loving kiss, of all sorts. It was a kiss of sisterly affection, as if they truly were flesh and blood. It was a kiss of comfort, in some small way to provide some sexual joy in the absence of Brian and his arms, and his cock. But most of all it was a loving kiss of a woman who had helped created the exquisite creature she now held closely, and who genuinely loved her, with an erotic passion. Without allowing her sensible mind to intervene, Caroline returned the kiss; Sally's lips tasted indescribably different from Brian's and the pressure of her tits on her own was a new-found thrill. She didn't want the kiss to end, and neither did Sally. She gently guided her to the lounge, where Michelle was drinking in this Sapphic vision, and masturbating herself with even more energy, with now three fingers inside her cunt, and her thumb bumping up against her clitoris with every impassioned stroke. She sat her down and expertly undid the tie at the waist of her gown, allowing the sides to fall completely away. Both girls gasped as they again saw the perfection that was the naked Caroline Dunster. Sally's mouth fell to her left tit, Michelle raised herself slightly off the lounge and fell on her face on her right nipple. It was Caroline's turn to gasp as a sensation of both her tits being loved by two different people overtook her body. She slid her legs apart, and moved her hand down over her belly, over her tiny strand of gold chain, over her diamond navel decoration, and towards her mound. Michelle removed her hand from her cunt and grasped her left hand; Sally seized her right and both girls held her hands to her side. Sally slid her head down onto Caroline's belly, over her mound and covered her now-soaking cunt with her mouth. Caroline rolled her head back in ecstasy as Sally's tongue invaded the warm folds of her womanhood. She rolled her head forward to see that Michelle had released her hold on her hand and had moved around behind Sally and was sucking her cunt at the same time as Sally. The combination of sensations built with great speed; she was being loved in a way she had not imagined by a lover who was herself being loved. Sally withdrew her head from between her legs before she reached a climax, and Michelle likewise released her sucking of Sally's cunt. Sally rolled over onto her side on the lounge, and lay open her legs. Michelle smiled, and moved away. There was no question of what they were both expecting, and wanting. "I've wanted to love you since the minute you came into my shop, Caroline", Michelle panted. "I've wanted your cunt since Brian claimed it, maybe before", Sally sighed.

Caroline slipped her body off the lounge and surveyed the two bare, wet cunts being offered her; she rolled her head between Sally's thighs and began to suck her. Sally came to a wet, shrieking orgasm almost immediately; she danced her naked feet up and down on the floor and squeezed her thighs together around Caroline's head as her cunt poured with the flood of her cumming. Michelle moved to behind Caroline and rested her head on her arse. She began to lick her way down to Caroline's cunt, so completely offered by her position with her head downwards and her arse in the air as she sucked Sally. Caroline was almost completely taken over by the joy, almost the pain, of Sally's violent orgasm, but rippled with pleasure as Michelle's tongue brushed past her puckered arse and over the rear of her cunt. Michelle reversed the direction of her licking as Sally's legs relaxed, once again running her wet tongue around her hole, and she only stopped as Caroline rose to her feet and pulled her gently to a seating position and began to make love to her. Michelle squirmed and bucked and squealed as Caroline's tongue found every nerve of her already highly excited cunt, and it was not long before she too fell to a shivering orgasm. Caroline kept her head in place over the young girl's cunt until it and her body had stopped pulsing. She stood again and smiled at both the girls; "I'd better check the food", she said, wrapping her gown around her body as best as she could and pacing to the kitchen. Both girls wailed in mock sorrow; "Come back, lover, we want you to cum too." Caroline felt a pang in her lower abdomen; pleasures postponed, she reminded herself.

Dinner was savoured by the lovers, and dessert was Caroline. Both girls treated her to the erotic experience of a lifetime as they sucked, fondled, caressed and penetrated every part of her body. Caroline showed them her vibrators and her other sex toys, and like little children let loose in a toyshop with no supervision they ran riot. Caroline lost count, not that she was counting, of the number of times they orgasmed, in every possible combination of position, penetration and passion.

Eventually they lay together exhausted and sated in the deepest parts of their bodies. Sally spoke eventually. "Love, we have to go home, as much as we'd love to stay". "I have a large bed," Caroline volunteered. Sally looked at Michelle, and Michelle at Sally. "Fuck deadlines" they said, almost in unison, and wandered arm-in-arm to Caroline's bed. Chapter seventeen

Caroline had the dream, again. Down to the minutest detail, everything was the same, and, unlike some dreams in which the dreamer somehow knows that it is a dream, again, it all was real.

Except it wasn't.

But when she got out of bed, she knew what the day was going to bring. For reasons she could not deduce, she woke as well to memories of the girlz, of that dress, of the day at the beach, of Brian, sweet Brian and her unforgettable initiation into sexual pleasure. She recalled the years at university where, by the time she graduated with every honour she could win, she was known not just as its brightest and best academically, but as the stand-out exponent of the art of display, as the benchmark against which every other girl would be measured.

Naked, she surveyed herself in her mirror; six years since she had entered university as a shy virgin, unaware of the beauty of her body and its potential, she smiled as she saw the same glorious shape and profile staring back at her. She had had to work a bit harder at her exercise and fitness routine, but she had been blessed with the best of starts, and she knew that everything she had bought and worn and displayed and wowed the world with six years ago, would still fit, and look every bit as good.

And she remembered Sally's words from way back then; Then you can wear camel slacks and crisp white blouses, but now you're a fucking hot girl, and you ought to be playing that up for all it's worth.

She reached for 'that' end of the wardrobe.

She parked the car in her spot and grabbed her case from the seat beside her. The sun was shining with aching brilliance over the harbour, and the projects already buzzing with activity on the slips and in the cavernous maw of the workshop, but not even the sun could match the aching brilliance of Caroline Dunster as she strode to the office. The sun bristled off the expanse of her bosom as her lacy blouse struggled to contain her bountiful tits. She had decided on two buttons being undone as she had driven to the yard, but as she was about to park Sally's words reared their reassuring head, and she undid a third. Her grey mini-skirt was a testimony to the conflicting agendas of revelation and concealment. Under the normal circumstances of walking between the car and her office chair it would have been considered daring, although hardly scandalous. At either end, had there been anyone to see, it succeeded with the first and, satisfyingly, failed at the second. Her 4" stilettos clicked across the concrete car-park and through the glass doors. As she passed through the foyer and down the corridor to her office, the entire place stopped as if suddenly frozen by some other-worldly paralysis ray. She deposited her case on her side table, turned on her terminal and pressed the button on the intercom. "Kirsten, could you come in here please? And bring coffee; latte for me and whatever you want". She sat down, and looked down. The skirt rode up as far as it could. From her perspective she could see all the way down the front of her lacy bra to the tiny link between the two cups, and all the splendour of her tits above. She smiled.

Kirsten walked into the room and slowed as she approached the desk; whatever else she may have been expecting Miss Dunster to have wanted of her as soon as she came into work, she was not prepared for what she saw.

"Sit down, Kirsten", Caroline ordered, with a false air of authority. Inside she was squealing with glee. "Tell me, what do you think of my clothes this morning?"

Kirsten was a PA; a very good one, highly qualified, discreet, reliable and as loyal as a girl could be. But Dunster's was a quiet, conservative place, and nothing out of the ordinary every happened here; she was not prepared to be having to think outside the box, at any hour of the day, much less first thing in the morning, with her boss sitting across the table dressed as if she had just left a high-fashion photo-shoot. As Caroline leaned forward over the desk she could see nearly as much of her tits as Caroline was able to, and as she leaned back in her chair, pushed back from the desk, Kirsten was stunned to see to the very top of her boss' thighs, and a lace panty.

"Er, you look like you've just come from a high-fashion photo-shoot," she meekly offered. Caroline laughed, a kindly laugh. "Listen, my girl, there are going to be some changes round here, starting with the dress code. I want you to come to lunch with me, and I'll tell you all about some stuff that happened in university. Do you still have that mini-skirt suit you wore on your first day?" Kirsten nodded. "Good, I want you to wear it tomorrow. This has been a stuffed-shirt office for too long and from now on it's going to be glamour wars, you and me and any other girl who comes to work here, okay?" Kirsten nodded again; she wasn't being asked, she was being told. "That's all, finish your coffee and then bring me the Anderson file!" Caroline commanded, with a broad smile on her face. That Kirsten did understand. She scurried from the office. Caroline pressed the phone button again; "Kirsten, could you get Michael to come to my office as soon as he can?"

She looked out at the welcoming water, and thought how relaxing it would be to go for a little jaunt in a row-boat with the hunky Michael...