Messy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I look gross in the morning."

"Bingo."

"Huh?"

"I want to see you when you don't look...perfect. I'm not going to engage in the most intimate act two people can experience with a woman who won't let me see her with messy hair. And it's a demonstration of control. Most women hate the way they look in the morning. I want to see if you'll obey me, when you think you're looking vulnerable or less than desirable."

"And then?" There was hope in Sienna's voice.

"And then, come over about six tomorrow night. We'll talk some more, see where that leads."

"Ok."

Sienna parked in front of my house, and we both got out. I tripped on a raised piece of concrete on the walk, stumbling a bit. I unlocked my door and slipped in, Sienna behind me. "What part of tomorrow didn't you get?"

"Can I have a good night kiss?"

I breathed hard into my hand, held it up in front of her face. "It's your funeral."

She smiled wryly at me. "Tomorrow."

"Tomorrow."

The door shut and I stood there, staring at it, wondering what the heck was going on with my life.

Dammit.

12