Messy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let her fingers roam over the drawer full of vaginal toys, bypassed the anal drawer, and held up a linked set of two beads from our wearables drawer, turning in my arms to offer them to me questioningly. "Kegel beads," I explained. "They go inside you. They jiggle and rub as you walk. You get very wet wearing them."

"Ah."

She put them back and explored the next drawer down, restraints, holding up Tori's red leather with a gleam in her eye.

I shook my head. "Those belong to Tori. But..." I rooted around in the drawer, "you can use these." They were a set of very generic restraints, neoprene and nylon and fur, but still manufactured to quality, and ominously black in color. "Do you want to be restrained?

"Yes, please. "

I motioned her to the edge of the bed, knelt and clipped the cuffs around her ankles, then around each wrist. "Lay back."

Sienna lowered herself to the sheets, positioned herself spread eagle, arms and legs stretched to the corners of the bed. The restraints were nylon straps that connected in an X under the bed, and I gently clipped the D rings in her cuffs to the snap hooks, adjusting the straps to pull her limbs tight. I lay down beside her and began to explore her body, walking my fingers over her skin, teasing her to a heightened sense of arousal.

She opened her mouth when I pressed two fingers to her lips, then sucked on them powerfully. "I want to do that to your dick," she moaned.

"You will." I trailed my wet fingers down her torso, grinding the heel of my hand into her abdomen above her pubic mound while gently stroking the crotch of her panties. Sienna writhed and pulled at the restraints. The nylon straps held, frustrating her. The lace panties were cut just far enough forward that I could easily tease my fingers over the lower edges of her labia, wet with her arousal. "Should I make you cum, Sienna?"

"Oh no, not like - oh -"

Her breath hitched as I slid into her wet hot depths. She was impossibly tight around my fingers, her flesh clenching and releasing around me. Had she just orgasmed from penetration?

I kept grinding the heel of my hand against her pubis while waggling my fingers inside her. Her breathing grew faster and faster, small cries flying from her as I stimulated her pussy.

Sienna arched her back, bucking her crotch up into my hand and SCREAMED. SCREAMED until she ran out of breath.

"Good girl," I whispered. Her breathing was ragged, her skin flushed dark pink, her hair a sweaty blond mop on the pillow. "Good girl."

"I need you," she begged. "Inside me. Now. Please, Gary."

I rose, moved across her, shedding my clothes on the floor. Sienna grinned up at me as my cock sprang free of my boxers. She licked her lips at the sight, then stuck out her lower lip as I tore open a condom and rolled it down my length. "You don't need that, I'm on birth control."

"I always use them."

Sienna whined as I settled over her. "But I want to feel you in me."

"You will." Reaching down, I dragged the head up of erection up and down her slit, soaking the rubber in her juices. I angled my cock just below the gusset of her panties, teasing just inside the lips. "Or don't you want this?"

"I..."

I pushed forward and her channel stretched open, accepting me. Her eyes widened and her head came off the pillow as she gasped at my invasion. I tunneled in slowly until I was completely sheathed inside her. "I think you needed this, Sienna. To have a guy tie you down, shove his hard dick into your tight little pussy and fuck you senseless." She nodded mutely, and then I settled into a rhythm, long deep strokes into her slippery box. Resting on my elbows, I could lower my head to kiss her, brushing my lips against hers, driving her wild to thrash against the restraints.

"You can't move," I gloated. "You've just gotta keep taking this dick as deep and as long as I want."

Sienna cried out at my words, and I felt her clench around me. We were so close, my face inches above hers, those hard nipples scraping my chest as I thrust against her. We stared at each other, and the communication passing between us could not have been said. I growled and seized her face, kissing her violently as I picked up the pace, slamming into her over and over.

I slowed, scraping slowly back and forth, burying myself inside her to the root, dragging back out, making her whine with desire. Then I resumed the hard thrusting. "Ohhhh..." she groaned, bucking her hips up into my groin, squeezing me.

Despite - or perhaps because of - my continuing enjoyment of the beautiful woman's body, the end drew close, my body tensing up, pressure growing in my abdomen as I kept pounding, even as she cried out another orgasm beneath me, burying her head in my shoulder. Then it was my turn, and I pushed into her as deep as I could holding there as I filled the condom with multiple shots of cum.

I lifted my forehead from Sienna's, staring into her eyes, exploring the emotion I saw there. I stroked her sweaty hair off her forehead, and slowly withdrew, her eyes going wide as I abandoned her body. I kissed my way across her body to each restraint before unbuckling it.

I pulled the rubber off and knotted it, tossing it into a trash can before drawing Sienna's trembling body to me. I tilted her head up with a finger to gently kiss her lips. "Hey you."

She clutched at me, arms and legs, lace tickling my skin. "Yeah?"

"You're beautiful."

We lay there, breathing heavily for a long time. She was warm, and wet with sweat, and her lithe body was light in my arms.

Eventually she shifted, rubbing her body against mine, letting me know exactly what was on her mind. She trailed kisses down my torso, then down my stiffening shaft. When she reached the base, she gently licked her way back up before massaging the head with her tongue.

"I wanted to do this in your office," Sienna said quietly, her hand jacking me lightly as she continued her oral caresses. "I wanted to be your slutty little schoolgirl, blowing the hot, strict professor." With that, she took me in her mouth, down to the base, straining to cram every millimeter possible into her throat. She pulled back with a gasp, then settled into a more conventional rhythm, sloppily, noisily sucking and bobbing as her hand rolled my balls like dice.

I reached down and stopped her. "Careful with the boys, ok?"

She bit her lip, nodded, and resumed sucking. After an extended period of this, she pulled back and looked up at me. "Can we try one of those pieces of furniture?"

"Is there one that you want to try?"

"All of them?"

I pulled Sienna into my arms and kissed her, running my arms over her smooth, warm skin. She felt good in my arms.

We decided on a raised bench, and I told Sienna to undress as I assembled its accessories, securing the metal poles into a V and attaching snap hooks to the eyebolts I wanted. Her lingerie dissolved to a surprisingly small, expensive puddle of black on the floor, and I could tell she was slightly self-conscious standing before me totally nude except for the neoprene cuffs. She fidgeted like she wanted to cover herself with her hands but was constantly fighting the urge.

"You ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. I am."

I helped her onto the bench, laying back on the padded center and securing her wrist cuffs to hooks set in the sides. I gently lifted each leg up, attaching the ankle cuffs to the metal poles. Sienna watched me apprehensively across her body. "I'm going to blindfold you now," I announced. She lay back and waited as I retrieved a blindfold, and then returned to tie it around her eyes.

"What can I do to you now?" I asked rhetorically, once I had her bound and blindfolded. "How about anything?"

Sienna shivered and moaned at my words. "You can."

I found the vibrator I was looking for in the dresser, got the whip, and came back to the bench. I trailed the vibrator up and down her slit, accustoming her to the feel, drenching it in her juices, before firmly pressing it against her opening. Sienna sucked in air as the bulb stretched her, and then I was sliding it slowly into her.

"This is called a g-spot vibrator," I told her."Want to guess why?" I twisted the activation ring at the bottom and Sienna jerked as the toy came alive inside her. She groaned at the buzzing feeling, louder as I slid the egg shaped vibrating head back and forth inside her on the slim wand.

"And this is called a flogger." I whirled the leather trails around and flicked them off the bound girl's taught stomach. She groaned as I kept up the figure eight pattern, the strands snapping her body lightly as I twirled the veined glass handle. I moved the impacts up and down her body, a series of soft leather blows to her abs, tits, abs again, groin, back to play against her stomach and ribcage.

Sienna whined when I stopped, and I retrieved another impact toy from the dresser. I came back to stand over her head, and the bench was at such a height that I could brush my erection against her lips. Another groan and she raised her head, seeking me with her tongue. She couldn't see through the blindfold so she had no idea all she was doing was just mouthing and licking at air. I took pity and returned my cock to within her reach. She sensed its return and licked at it, just barely grazing it with her tongue, finding it again and angling her head to get it between her lips. I let her suck and lick for a few seconds before slapping her left nipple with the crop. "And this is called a riding crop."

I think she came from the moderate impact. That or the act of sucking me. Or the vibrator still buzzing away inside her. Sienna shrieked around my prick and arched her back, and I tapped around her body with the tongue of the crop, ribs, breasts, legs, stopping occasionally to give hard stinging flicks to her inside thighs, her glistening vaginal lips, her clit, her ribs, her breasts.

Meanwhile she was mouthing and licking me, the change in angle exquisitely pleasurable for me but significantly awkward for her. I ceased snapping her with the crop and withdrew from her mouth. "I'm gonna try something, ok?"

Sienna nodded and opened her mouth wide, and I angled my cock downward, thrusting into her mouth. She got the idea as I pushed slowly forward, and arched her head back, offering me a straighter path, licking awkwardly at at the top of my shaft even as the head pressed against the back of her throat. I could tell she was fighting her gag reflex and breathing through her nose, so I didn't push it any farther than that, settling for thrusting deep into her mouth, letting her figure out how to apply suction and friction to please me.

I withdrew and walked around to the foot of the bench, gently tugged the buzzing toy free from her pussy. Liquid stretched in strings from her opening to the toy, visual proof of her arousal. I sheathed myself in another condom and rubbed the head from her clitoris down to the tight brown slit of her anus, back up, then back down. Sienna shifted as I brushed against her backdoor. "You don't want that?" I asked.

"No. Please. I'm a good girl." Sienna's pleasured whine gave me no indication of whether she wanted it or was just playacting refusal, but it didn't matter, I was interested in a different orifice right now. I sank into the steaming hot confines of her pussy, pushing slowly in. I leaned over and gripped her hips, holding tight as I picked up the pace, pounding into her restrained body.

"You look so hot tied up, " I growled. "Legs spread, every part of your naked body on display, and accessible. And you can't do a single thing to stop me from pleasing myself however I want."

The hot little box I was thrusting into clenched around me at my words, spasming from either the mental or physical stimulation. Her chest was flushed pink, her nipples standing hard and proud with arousal. This girl definitely liked to be controlled. "I think I'll cum on your tits," I announced."Or on your face. What do you think?"

"Wherever you want," she said breathlessly.

"Good answer."

I continued my thrusting for a few minutes more, setting her off once more with another scream, before stepping back and pulling the rubber off. I picked the glass-handled flogger up off the floor and snapped it across her buttocks and privates. Sienna cried out in surprise, yelping every time I slashed the leather tails against her ass, pulling futilely against the cuffs and hooks as the sensation changed from enjoyable fullness to stinging pain.

As quickly as I'd started, I stopped, and pressed the glass ball set into the whips handle against her dripping wet slit. She accepted the toy with a moan, her pussy closing around what had moments ago been causing her hurt. I left it there, the sight incredibly hot, the glass handle protruding from her stimulated-pink privates, the traces hanging down to the floor like a leather tail. Then I walked up and and brushed my glans against her lips a second time.

Sienna opened her mouth and sucked me in, her dark red lips closing around my prick, her head moving frantically as she sought to pleasure me with the limited movement allowed to her by the restraints. She sucked at me, powerfully hard, her tongue sliding around my sensitive skin, driving me closer and closer to the edge. "I'm close," I warned.

She increased her efforts, bobbing her head forward and back as she took me in her mouth from below, writhing and twisting and arching her nude body in the bench, moaning erotically around my meat in her throat. I came, semen erupting against her tongue, hard at first, then filling her mouth in ever-weakening pulses. I pulled out when my legs stopped shaking, and Sienna swallowed audibly, gulping my cum down. I knelt and undid the snap hook from her wrists, moved around and freed her ankles before slowly sliding the glass handle of the whip from her pussy.

She sat up and removed the blindfold, and the look on her face was sadness and satisfaction and fulfillment and exhaustion. "Hold me?"

I took her hand and helped her straighten, the pulled her to me for a brief hug. "Just for a little while,"Sienna whispered into my ear. "Then again. More."

I held her hand as we walked down to the bedroom. I didn't even bother turning the light on, just propelled her onto the bed and once she'd pulled back the covers and slipped her long legs inside, I joined her. I bunched the sheet and blankets around us, pulling Sienna against me, back to front. She wiggled back until her bottom was pressed against my groin, and I slid both arms around her, one under her neck to pillow her head, the other hand cupping her full breast and holding her against me.

Normally when Tori and I slept together, I pulled away, overheated by her closeness. This felt better though. The relaxing breathing and gently shifting muscle against my chest was more comforting. It felt like home, and I hated that.

Dammit.

12