All Comments on 'Messy Ch. 21'

by TheStoryTeller2342

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
badgirlfan69badgirlfan69about 6 years ago
Slave?

Sienna says she wants to be his sex slave while they're at the cabin yet She's the one telling Him what she wants him to do? I've read (& enjoyed) all the chapters to this point but am lost on why he needs to be topped from the bottom in this? I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

TheStoryTeller2342TheStoryTeller2342about 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Slave?

I wish I could answer you more directly, but this is actually addressed in the next (and penultimate) chapter.

I will say this however. Is the anything in the previous 20 chapters to indicate that Sienna wants what SHE wants, everything else be damned, and doesn't always make good decisions?

Gary's not written as a model of who to be, either as a man, a partner, or a dom. He's constantly struggled with depression for a decade, teetered on the edge of alcoholism, and I think it's fair to say he doesn't have quite the interest in Sienna at this point that he used to (though he can see flickers of it occasionally), even if they do use each other for "itch scratching."

I was very deliberate in naming this story "Messy."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Getting boring

I think this has dragged on long enough. It's time to close out by resolving the background story ref the attacks that have occurred sporadically. I'm hoping that in the next chapter you mention in your recent comment, you'll do just that.

TheStoryTeller2342TheStoryTeller2342about 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Getting boring

There is resolution of all plot threads coming. It may not be clean, it may not be fu., but everything will be resolved. Hang in there. ;-)

TootsallTootsallover 5 years ago
Surprised

That it has taken this long for any significant comments....I’m binging this story and thoroughly enjoying it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous