All Comments on 'Messy Halloween Mixup'

by Salirophilia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

You really expect us to believe a shrew of a wife so controlling and vindictive she routinely denies her husband sex because a third party outside their marriage somehow to her petty mind subjectively one ups her vicariously thru a competition her husband wanst ever party to is going to engage in public sex with said husband?

.

.

Fiction requires a suspension of disbelief, but it still need an internal consistency

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hot. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a bunch of sewer rats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fun story but no way anyone can not tell the two wives apart. Height, weight, hair style, voices are all different. Same with the men. Gary much taller and fit and packing a huge dick. Story would make more sense if at the end beverly says how lucky jenny is and to tell him to stop at the pharmacy for a plan b pill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It could have been a fun story but Bevs actions screamed desperation and since both couples we’re completely different, how do sober people not tell they’re fucking different people? Seriously, it’s so dark that it disguised their bodies, voice, height and mannerisms?

Like I said, it could have been fun but you needed us to suspend way to much disbelief.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Lost points with MC wearing panties and being disappointed that Gary didn't knock up his wife.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Got confused.

Were they adults or teen-agers?

SalirophiliaSalirophiliaover 2 years agoAuthor

lujon2019: In the beginning, she is going to deny sex to her husband because he lost the competition. At the end, she is willing to engage in public sex with her husband because (she thinks) he won the competition.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Erm the moment his commando wife took down her panties he had to know.

Beverly knew what she was doing, 6 inches taller and a bigger cock, cumming without clitoral stimulation...

And Jenny's no better only she lost out to a smaller cock.

All a bit sad really

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Those two women need help. There's being competitive and then there's batshit crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How does one walk all that way through wet and muddy woods without realizing he isn’t wearing pants or underwear? And seriously, 2 men live at the house - they don’t have some gym shirts or sweatpants he can borrow? They only have a spare Japanese schoolgirl outfit to loan out to his wife? Too many holes.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that was firmly set within the category if ridiculously stupid. From start to finish, this wasnt an accidental cuckolding. Nice try closeted boy.

Not sure if I read anything dumber lately or not but i did have a fart that was far more intelligent than this steaming pile of crap is.

I do hope mommy shuts off the wifi to your closet soon and therefore spares us from more of this....inane drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, hey, another terrible piece of shit from a talent free scribbler. Cheers and eat it up and drop dead, would‘cha, looser.

Captcha

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

Not funny, not good! 1*

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Endless cuck crap over and over again. All the stories it seems are the same, stupid husband who either gets off on or doesn’t mind his wife screwing others and being the wimp and snickered at by the guy(s) who screw his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fag cuck shit. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You get what you spent.

LOVE slap*hapy*papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous