Messy Halloween Mixup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly came over to me and put her arm around me. She had lost her shoes, and her stockings were tattered; her pale skin was visible through holes in the feet and knees. Her skirt was frayed, but mostly intact. Her top had several rips in it, including one that exposed her right breast. "You made me cum so hard back there, baby." Bev whispered fiercely into my ear. She still thought I was the one who had fucked her in the clearing, and I wasn't about to correct her.

We went inside and were greeted with stares and giggles. I thought it was because of our messy state, but I saw fingers pointing at my crotch. I looked down and groaned with embarrassment. I was completely naked from the waist down. In the rush to escape the storm, I had left my pants and underwear back at the clearing. With the storm raging, there was no chance of going back to get them. But Beverly's panties were dry, so she let me wear them.

Believe it or not, we didn't go straight home after that. Bev wanted to spend more time at the party, so we stayed for almost an hour more. It was pretty awkward, mingling in a party wearing a pair of lacy red panties, but everyone was kind enough not to mention it, even if the looks they gave me filled me with humiliation.

Beverly wanted to know what the prize was for winning the scavenger hunt, but we had all forgotten to grab the pumpkins, so there was no official winner. Bill suggested that we share the prize of a pumpkin pie. "After all, good neighbors share," Bill said.

"Yes, good neighbors share a lot of things," Gary echoed, looking me in the eyes and giving me a knowing smirk.

To cap the night off, Bill took a picture of us before we left. Every time I look at the picture, my cheeks burn with shame, but my cock throbs with arousal. There I am, in a pair of panties. Next to me is Beverly, with her breast visible, and next to her is Gary. Gary has her arm around her and is groping her breast (the one still covered by her blouse). You won't notice it unless you're looking for it, but, if you look closely, you can see cum--Gary's cum--dripping down my wife's inner thigh. It was bad enough that Bill posted the picture on social media, but my wife also got it printed and framed, so now I have to look at it every time I walk through the living room.

It's been almost a year now, and Beverly hasn't mentioned that night. I don't know if she ever figured out that Gary and I accidentally wife-swapped, but she has been a lot friendlier to Jenny since then. I also don't know if Gary ever told Jenny what really happened, but if he did, she hasn't let on. For his part, Gary has kept silent on the matter, but every time I see him, he gives me the same smirk he gave me when he was balls-deep in my wife's climaxing pussy.

Beverly's belly began to expand in the months following that party, and I thought she might be pregnant. If she was, I was certain she was carrying Gary's child. But it turned out to just be some extra weight from holiday food. I don't know if I was more relieved or disappointed when I found out.

Other than that, things have returned to normal. But Bill is hosting another Halloween party soon, and of course we're invited. Beverly is all excited about going, but she hasn't told me her costume yet. All I know is that she's planning matching costumes for us, and she's baking several pies to contribute to the party.

12