Met on the Train... Pt. 02

Story Info
Our session continued...
678 words
4.07
7.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now untied me and we sat and relaxed. The more I looked at her body the more excited I got. I love big women and she was large! She sat on a couch she had in the basement and we talked. She explained she enjoyed dominating men for her pleasure. She told me we could have a lot of fun. She then showed me her toy collection. She started with a cock cage that she locked on me. Then nipple clamps. My cock started to get hard but the cage kept it down. Then she showed me her implements of torture....whips, floggers, canes, straps, and more. She now gagged me as well.

She had me kneel on the couch and proceeded to tie my legs open wide with a spreader bar. Then my hands. Then she told me time for fun. As I laid in this position I heard her open and close drawers. She then walked in front of me. She had on a strap on that was formed like a horses cock! It had to be 15 inches long as well as very thick! I wanted to say no but the gag stopped me! She looked me in the eyes and told me..."After I beat your ass nice and red, you will learn to love me fucking you!" Considering my ass was already red and sore from our earlier session I was scared of how much more she would do to me!

Then she started. I felt the sting of hot wax on my ass, back, and thighs. Not too bad. But then she lifted my balls and waxed them! Wow! Finally she stopped and walked in front of me. She had a single tail whip. Looking at me she told me time to remove the wax! She then whipped me, flicking her wrist till all the back was gone except on my balls. This took a good 40 minutes and I was crying into the gag. But my cock betrayed me, trying to get hard in the cage! Then she went behind me and the pain was unbearable! She whipped my balls several times. I shook my head but she just laughed. She now came around front and removed my gag, bent over and told me to lick her ass!

From her work on me her ass was sweaty. I licked every inch of it and worked my tongue deep into her bung hole. She twisted around and pulled her strap on up and had me lick her cunt. Finally she came, squirting on my face. Then she said time for real fun. She went behind me and started to lube my ass. One finger became two became three and then four! She couldn't get her fist in but she promised next time she would! She then lined up the horse cock dildo and rammed it home! This was not only thick but long too! Then she fucked me. As she did she spanked my ass. I could feel every ridge of this ass destroyer break me open. Yet as much as it hurt my cock was ready to cum. I started to fuck back onto it!

Then I felt my cock squirting in the cage. She could tell as my asshole tightened and she was having trouble fucking me. This infuriated her! She rammed it back in and unstrapped, leaving it deep in me. She then removed the cock cage and had me lick it clean. Then had me eat her as she flooded my ass with dildo still in me! This time when she came she was done! She went behind me and ripped out the dildo, untied me, and had me sit on the couch as she sat on my lap, burying her huge tits in my face. After a few more minutes we talked. She told me I was a good sub worthy of a second visit! She drove me back to my car and dropped me off. My ass was sore but I couldn't wait to see her again!