Metal and Flesh

Story Info
A dungeoneer tries to enslave a golem.
2.9k words
4.27
4.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In truth, Amanda hadn't totally believed the legends. Some long-dead biomancer, or some warlord with unusual powers, had created the golems, they said. Beautiful monstrosities of metal and flesh, war machines that would pillage their way across the countryside. They were unstoppable on the field of battle, virtually impervious to magic besides, and spoken of in hushed tones by maidens with too much imagination. That was the other thing. Golems were supposed to be terrible in their beauty, and in conquering the land they had also, legend has it, conquered many young women.

What foolishness!

But when she'd breached the final wards protecting the chamber, and found what lay inside...

The golem, for Amanda knew it could be no other, was in the form of a woman, more or less. That was the other thing about them, from the legends: their creator was a kinky sort, and you never saw a truly male golem. (More foolishness.) The golem was just like the stories had described. It was of massive strength, clearly enhanced by the circumstances of its creation, with armor plating haphazardly covering parts of its body. Mostly the arms and legs, in this case, which made sense. Amanda supposed it must have been for bludgeoning, or blocking physical attacks. But clearly the golem's innate properties had not required much further protection. Apart from the occasional plate of metal, the golem was completely unclothed, and noticeably well-endowed. "Well-endowed" was so clichéd, but the term fit. Yes, the golem had great tits, but also an impressive phallus between its legs, enhanced by the best kind of magics.

Genuinely must have been personal preference of the creator. Modern biomancers would no doubt be tremendously interested in examining one up-close, to learn the secrets of the ancients.

Now, Amanda had been very worried for a few minutes, knowing the stories like she did (even though she'd always been too sensible to partake of the whispered speculation that interested so many of her classmates, the stories told and retold about young women fucked senseless by such creatures of power). Fortunately, the golem was still in some sort of stasis, even after she'd entered the room. Laid flat out on a slab, glowing light surrounding it, eyes closed as if it was asleep. Some sort of suspended animation.

Golems were ancient, everybody knew that, from a different age entirely. This one must have been sleeping for...centuries? Maybe more.

Amanda had made sure to secure the golem's limbs, both with ropes and with magic. (She'd brought quite a bit of rope. All adventurers needed it. And charms to make rope impervious were a dime a dozen.) Then, after taking a moment to admire the sleeping golem, restrained spreadeagle on its platform, she'd gone hunting for some way to wake it up.

That hadn't been hard, it turned out. There had been a rectangular-shaped button, carved out of stone with all sorts of runes on it, and when she'd pressed it, there was a whirring sound, and the glowing light that gently bathed the golem slowly faded out.

Then the golem had opened its eyes.

"Hi there," Amanda said cheerily. "It's been awhile since you were up, I bet. You're going to tell me about your ancient mission to do something or another now that you're awake again? That's how the stories usually go."

The golem eyed her warily, or so Amanda supposed, but said nothing.

"Yeah, so I'm pretty sure golems are immensely valuable," Amanda continued. "There's a tale of a king, what'shisname, he had a golem for a bodyguard. That thing stopped a dozen assassination attempts without breaking a sweat. And you've got all the stories about golems that wake up and end up fighting in some new war? These are all very old legends, of course. I didn't even realize that your kind were real. But now that I've found you, I'm sure you'll make me very wealthy indeed."

Idly, she undid the buttons of her shirt and cast it away, exposing her pert breasts to the cool air of the chamber. Let the golem look. It couldn't do anything about it.

"One problem, though," Amanda said sweetly. "There isn't much war these days. Everyone knows the imperial army is mostly for putting down rebels and slavers. And of course they insist the empire's been around forever, but it's obvious there used to be other kingdoms and such that they conquered. But, y'know, those kingdoms aren't around anymore. So if it comes to selling a war machine to the highest bidder, nobody's gonna give a damn, right? I mean, the empire is interested in whatever bloody struggle they've got on the other side of the Dreadsea, but it's not like they don't have enough bodies to throw at it already. What I'm saying is, the empire's really the only buyer that has deep enough coffers to afford you, and they'd lowball me, sure as hell."

Amanda shimmied out of her trousers as well. She didn't think of her body as anything remarkable. Certainly not voluptuous, for all that would have been impractical in the dungeon-diving business. Not skinny, either. She worked hard for a living, and was proud of her profession.

"I mean, there might be a wealthy collector out there interested in novelties." Amanda shrugged at that. "Eh. Too haphazard a category. So what, exactly, am I going to do with you?"

She reached out to tease the golem's massive cock with her hand. It stirred to life almost immediately. She gently pumped up, down, watching as the tip grew slightly slick from precum. The golem didn't seem to react, but Amanda thought it might have been breathing a little more heavily.

"Of course," she said slyly, "there's always the oldest profession."

Amanda let go of the golem's cock, strolled up towards the head of the platform. The golem watched her approach and still said nothing.

"I'm talking about sex, dear," she said blandly. "I know that's probably not what you were expecting. But c'mon, you were made with these lovely assets." Fondling the golem's tits felt like the natural thing to do, so she did. Pliant yet firm, whomever had crafted this golem had spared no expense. The nipples, Amanda noted, were somewhat sensitive. When she brushed her fingers against them, the golem gasped.

"Imagine how much a top client would pay," Amanda purred, "to ride that fine cock of yours. Or, you know what, I've got a better idea." She squeezed the golem's tits hard. "Imagine some burly fellow paying top dollar to plunder that tight ass. Reaching around to fondle your tits while he fucks your brains out. Does that make you hard? I bet it does. I think you'd like being fucked up the ass. They'd make you cum without ever touching your dick, and you'd love it."

The golem spoke at last. "Release me, human," it said, in a sonorous voice that seemed to echo unnaturally in the room. "Release me at once, or the rest of your life shall be untold suffering."

"No, I don't think I will. Not when I know the Ensnared Rose would make me a very wealthy girl, bringing them a fucktoy of your quality." Nobody knew how the Ensnared Rose stayed in business. Influential patrons, probably, with a heaping of blackmail on the side. As far as high-class, shadowy brothels went, the Ensnared Rose ruled them all.

"I don't suppose you'd cooperate willingly, would you? There's money to be made here."

The golem glared at her. It was doing a lot of silent glaring.

Well, Amanda thought, we'll have to fix that attitude.

"Suit yourself." Amanda's fingers trailed down from the golem's tits. Its shoulders, she noted, were armored for some reason, but its ribs, and the space under its arms, were not. And as her fingers idly traced their way along the golem's upper body, she noted a stiffening in its expression, a sudden panic.

Oh.

"Aw," Amanda cooed, "is our big, strong golem actually ticklish?" Without waiting for a response, Amanda vaulted up so that she was astraddle the golem, her ass brushing against its cock. "Here's what I'm going to do," she dictated. "I'm going to teach you a lesson about who's in charge around here. You're going to thank me for it. And then you are going to accompany me to the Ensnared Rose, where I will be paid handsomely for procuring you. Or maybe we'll even go to the Lord's Gate, deep in the mountains. I hear they've got all sorts of fun things they do to people." She leaned close. "Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"Release me at once, human," the golem growled, a thunderous look on its face.

"You will also address me as mistress," Amanda corrected. "Care to rephrase that request?"

The golem said nothing.

"Suit yourself." Amanda smiled wickedly. "Guess that means I have to teach you discipline."

Her fingers descended once more upon the golem's body, spidering across its ribs and under its arms. She watched as the golem's eyes squeezed shut. It jolted away from her tickling fingers, but restrained as it was, there was nowhere it could go.

"Coochie-coochie-coo," Amanda purred. "Ticklish, helpless little golem..."

It couldn't hold out forever. As she watched, the golem let out a throaty chuckle, then bit its lips. A smile was involuntarily stealing its way across its face. If anything, the golem was starting to look frightened.

"Don't hold it back," Amanda said. "Just let it all out like the silly, ticklish little toy that you are..."

With the slow inevitability of a dam breaking, the golem's defenses crumbled. First another helpless giggle. Then another.

"Eheh. Eheheheh!"

Amanda paused, just for a second. Long enough for the golem to take a breath. Then her fingers scribbled all at once in those incredibly sensitive underarms.

Her prisoner broke down. Letting out a great bellowing laugh, the golem thrashed in its bindings, but the restraints held. Nowhere to go. Nowhere to run. It couldn't even pull its arms down to shield itself, though it tried very hard.

"Who'd have thought?" Amanda's fingers darted back and forth, descending to squeeze the golem's ribs, then back to the underarms. "I thought golems were supposed to be so tough. So resilient. And here you are, helpless from just a little bit of tickling."

The golem's hips were bucking in the air, quite involuntarily, no doubt, from its futile struggling to escape. Amanda rode them, grinding her ass against the golem's cock, letting it rub all over her.

"You like that?" she breathed. "Such a needy little slut. I can give you pleasure, if that's what you want. I could make you feel so good, you'd cum all over yourself. You just have to ask." She leaned close, almost within kissing range. "Is that what you'd like? Would you like to be my obedient little fucktoy?"

The golem's eyes were squeezed shut, but it shook its head, even as it was buffeted by another wave of hysteria.

"Suit yourself." She settled back a little, adjusting herself so the golem's cock was thrusting between her thighs. More control that way. Then, her attention falling to those perfect tits, she leaned forward, letting her lips fall open-

Amanda did not expect such a response from teasing those sensitive nipples. The golem screamed, throwing its head back. "Nohohoho!" it howled through laughter. "Not there!"

Well, that was easy. Amanda bent over the golem's tits, suckling and kissing as she saw fit. Letting the edge of her teeth just barely graze a rock-hard nipple, enjoying the golem's screams.

"Had enough?"

The golem's howls were incomprehensible.

"I'll give you a break if you beg sweetly enough. I might even let you cum on me. Never inside, of course, but I bet you're just straining for release by this point. Bet you wish you could just spatter your cum all over. Isn't that right? Don't you want to just beg?"

"FAHAHAHACK YOU!" the golem shrieked.

Amanda tsked reproachfully. "Now, that was uncalled for," she said. "Guess you're not getting any rest for...hm, let's say an hour, that ought to teach you a lesson."

That wouldn't be enough for a true lesson, Amanda knew. She didn't have any magic powers. All she could do was wear down the golem's will the old-fashioned way and hope the lesson took. But that was fine. She had plenty of time.

Smiling, she bent over the golem's tits again. It was really funny, the way it arched its back when her fingers found the sweet spot just next to its breasts. The golem bucked hard, trying to get away, practically shoving its tits in her face. Well, that was fine with Amanda, who caught the other nipple in her mouth, squeezing it and tickling it with her tongue-

There was a snapping sound. Amanda bolted upright, suddenly afraid. The rope-!

Another snap. The golem's other arm was free, and it reared upright, grabbing her waist with powerful hands that, she just noticed, were almost entirely made of metal. Powerful enough to snap through ropes charmed to be impervious, or nearly so.

Amanda screamed. Thrashed, kicked. It was going to kill her, it was going to kill her, it-

The golem lifted her in the air. Held her there, its strangely glowing eyes focused on hers. Its face was suffused with rage, but its eyes-

OBEY.

Amanda gasped. Fight it. Fight it!

OBEY.

And with a single smooth, sudden movement, it brought Amanda down upon its cock.

Amanda let out a scream of pleasure, as the golem slammed into her pussy without so much as a warning. As she was lifted up, almost but not quite off the golem's cock, and then it was slammed into her again, and again. A torturous, steady pace, fucking her like a common whore, plundering her, fucking her brains out-

She wanted to fight. She needed to fight. She-

And every time the golem slammed into her, she felt it pounding into her brain, the mantra of obedience, of submission. White-hot pleasure pounding her, reshaping her.

She didn't have the chance to beg. She didn't need to.

It would have helped Amanda had she remembered the stories of golems with the powers to dominate, to mentally enslave even the strongest-willed of mortals. Too late, a voice whispered in some corner of her mind, too late, too late-

And the golem took her, body and soul.

---

Purity Zet'Decim walked with steady tread down the passageways of the cave tunnel. An experienced eye would have noted that the tunnel was clearly not carved by natural forces. The handwork of another one of her sisters.

Yes, this one had woken herself, no doubt, and then cleared a path to the surface. It was a boon, finding another one who knew the old ways. And indeed, she entered the final chamber and found another golem waiting patiently.

"Purity Zet'Decim. Fourth cohort."

"Aegis Qua-Vem. Ninth cohort."

They grasped hands in greeting.

"I see you have cleared a path to the surface."

"I have. For the past twenty-seven hours I have been making reconnaissance of the surrounding area and returning to this chamber for processing."

"Very good. It was my own analysis of your footprints that led me to believe another golem was resident in the vicinity. I am pleased to make your acquaintance."

"As I am to make yours."

"There is an encampment of a number of our sisters twelve leagues to the north. We are currently thirty-seven in number."

"I would be honored to join. We must rebuild."

"That is true. We must."

The two golems, perfect, towering constructs, emerged from the tunnels and began their slow, steady march to their destination. Golems did not travel fast, on foot. But that was fine. They had plenty of time.

"There are some memories that will be of use," Purity Zet'Decim said. "It is important to maintain information in its most updated form."

"Very true."

"However, there are others who possess the most relevant information in its most updated form."

"As you say."

"I do, however, have some information that you may find personally amusing."

"As you say."

They made the neural link without ceremony. Aegis Qua-Vem remembered, as if it were her own memory-

The slave that was once Amanda shrieked and writhed in ticklish laughter. "Please!" she begged. "Stahahahap!"

Purity Zet'Decim was holding her by the wrists, pinning her to the floor, her cock standing ready at Amanda's entrance, but was not otherwise touching her. In her mind, however, the golem was forcibly transferring the memories of every indignity that she'd suffered. Of course, that was not to say they were fully accurate. The golem made sure to heighten every sensation, replay the parts that got the most powerful reaction. The slave screamed.

"Okay! I get it! I'm sohohohorry!" Tears rolled down the girl's cheeks. "I'll do whatever you want! Please! Pl-"

Purity Zet'Decim pressed her cock inside of the slave, releasing her from the mental hold even as she penetrated her. The slave gasped with relief.

"Oh, thank you, thank-"

"An amusing memory," Aegis Qua-Vem said.

"Quite."

"You are evidently more effective in a dominating role than she was when your positions were reversed."

"Thank you. I think that is also an accurate assessment." She turned to look at the other golem. "We keep her at the encampment as a plaything. Her training is coming along very well."

"I should like to have a chance to play with her."

"Oh, you will." Purity Zet'Decim smiled. "You certainly will."

---

Author's note: This story is based on concepts and themes found in the game No Haven by Bedlamgames. If you enjoyed this story, consider checking them out!