Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He started pleading for her to slow down, to show some mercy, but his struggling and wriggling had excited her primal side, looking down at him with almost manic glee.

But to speed things up, she silenced him... by latching a second of her back tentacles onto his face, forcing its slippery tongue down his throat.

His gurgling chokes and moans were overshadowed by the sounds of ecstasy around ABYT. And she further suppressed his vocalisations when that tongue deep in his mouth began to pump thick green M2 right down his gullet, his neck bulging just that little bit more than the tongue already did.

He slowly started to go limp, unable to muster the strength to resist. And then, a strained, choked groan left him, and his hips bucked erratically, several thick ropes of cum siphoned up by the voracious tentacle and its milking tongue, drawing up the seed to be processed for its precious genecode.

It was a substantial load for a human, but small compared to the average Machina. Once he ascended, he'd get to enjoy painting humans too.

Once his orgasm largely subsided, she pulled her tentacles away, half a foot of tentacular tongue sliding out of his mouth as sticky residue strings stretched between the metallic tendril and his face before breaking.

His cock still throbbed, and was now etched with geometric lines, a forerunner to complete corruption... and she was sure it'd grown an inch.

He shivered and moaned, his exposure already sufficient that soon he'd be an utterly aroused mess... and after that, well on his way to evolution.

ABYT smiled, and released him, stepping over him as several other free Machina joined her.

By now, the majority of ABYT's forces had entered the station, small contingents remaining outside to run security, though they'd be getting plenty of 'captives' to satisfy them.

Now, numerous non-combatant Machina were ready to take positions in secured rear lines, to repair injured Machina, to foster the growth of infected humans, and to generally consolidate their gains.

And of course, making sure escape was impossible... and this included ABYT's Spider Types, a fresh development of hers.

They spindly ambush predators waltzed in with a sinister hunger; they were not Attacker Class Machina, but they weren't meant for combat, instead tasked with finding places humans might run to, and setting up traps like their webs to snare anyone that came by.

They were free to have their way with anyone they caught, laying their eggs inside people and wrapping them up in M2 silk cocoons that would ensure their corruption.

They were odd and unsettling in a way ABYT found delightful. An unexpected side effect of the Machina chosen to undergo the process, personalities befitting of a hungering trapper, devious and a little playfully sadistic, but in a manner cooler and less aggressive than some of the other Attacker Classes like the Scorpion type.

Markha reported that her detachment was cleaning up the outer sections of the station, but were ready to push on.

ABYT too was ready to proceed, but made sure to task small units to either mop up and search for holdouts, or seal off other sections until they were ready.

The humans rapidly converted via larvae were going to remain in the outer sections, to assist the clean up units, even if they were not wholly equipped for combat.

She looked up, and saw an Assaulter in their air with her legs locked tight around a man's hips, his cock buried inside her as she sprayed M2 from her nipples into his mouth forcibly, fucking him mid flight.

She giggled at the sight, before marching down the street towards the next wall.

Coil rounds pinged off her throne from a nearby warehouse, and she leapt at it with speed deceptive of her size.

Clinging to the side of the building, she moaned as she unsheathed her much larger member concealed in her Throne, and laughed in pleasure as she ejaculated a wide spray of M2 all across the level, several screams audible as she invariably doused several UOF soldiers in gluey M2 that rapidly ate away at their armour, trying to find weak points to infect them.

At least three Attackers breached the building, carrying a canister of Larvae with them. ABYT could hear the weapons fire as she left it behind, and soon the guns fell silent and moans and laughter took their place.

There were only a few additional stragglers in the industrial sectors now, but ABYT felt a little wary; their intelligence suggested that the defences and forces present weren't as sufficient as local commanders wanted, but the outer defences seemed oddly limited.

[Markha, you think the next section is where they are going to be most concentrated?] ABYT asked over the link.

There was a small delay, and a brief feeling of euphoria over the link before Markha replied.

[Ahhh... ah, yes, they were pulling back here as well. We should expect greater force concentration in the next ring. And likely, many civilians still in the process of evacuating to the central hub shelters or sheltering where they are. As long as we keep them out of the line of fire, we should have no issues having our fun with them~]

Markha let out a sigh. ABYT could sense, over the Cluster, that it wasn't just at the thought of corrupting more humans... she was busy fucking a UOF trooper.

Some of her seriousness then returned.

[But I also anticipate we'll see armoured and mechanised units. We'll have to prioritise them quickly.]

Just then, Gina interjected into the conversation.

[I'm ready to assist the main assault now. Fully loaded and ready to push to the reactor core. I'll make sure to infect as many soldiers on the way~]

ABYT giggled, enjoying the former Agent's enthusiasm.

[Have fun, Gina~ And when this is over, you can fuck as many humans as you want~]

[Assuming there's any left to corrupt, ABYT... especially knowing you~]

Gina signed off with a laugh, and ABYT shared a giggle. But then, she steeled herself as she approached the bulkhead door to the next section, looking it up and down.

It wasn't nearly as reinforced as the airlock bulkheads, expected to be resilient enough for emergency situations and not the typically consistently higher rigours exterior doors deal with, especially in dockyards.

But she also knew there was likely another firing line behind the door, and going on the schematics they'd obtained with their intelligence, there was a lot more space, giving it was the main commercial and residential section of the station. Still quite tight compared to the much larger Ypres station, Salt Lake built far earlier, but roomy enough for armoured vehicles and mechs to operate more efficiently.

So, she had a different idea, walking to the left side of the door, along between the wall and an administration building. She found a nice space to enact her plan, whilst directing the Machina with her to breach the main door on her order.

Then, with a quick steeling of her artificial nerves, she impaled the wall with her scythe arms, piercing it clean through and cleaving open a nice hole large enough to fit through, the front legs of her throne helping to peel open the groaning bulkhead.

She immediately came under fire, but it was far less concentrated than if she'd gone through the main door, gathered UOF soldiers quite a distance away entrenched at an intersection for personal vehicles. They were quick to react, but their heavy weapons were not, all trained on the door.

Several rockets came her way, and the bigger guns were turning to bear, but she was already taking flight, feeling projectiles ping off her throne and her body.

Again, she landed amongst the troops, and used her bulk and deceptive speed to utterly disrupt them, summoning every tentacle she had to throw them into chaos, knocking soldiers off their feet, crushing mounted weapons, stabbing portable bunkers with her scythes to peel them open or inject M2 into them.

And before they were able to concentrate too much fire upon her, she gave the order, and the bulkhead door opened, Machina pouring in.

The two sides exchanged fire, and the fight got brutal; as much as Machina avoided causing harm, that didn't mean they were exactly soft, breaking the occasional bone and causing the occasional open wound, though any injury was quickly followed up, where possible, with a quick dose of M2 to the affected area; the humans would heal and transform in the process.

But even then, as much as ABYT liked aggressively hunting people, she wasn't so fond of hurting them. She'd rather play.

The position was quickly overrun, with Machina quick to infect every soldier they could pounce on, though there was little time to indulge. More Larvae were brought forth, and applied to as many of the defeated soldiers as possible.

ABYT felt a pang of grief and sorrow when she sensed one of her Machina go offline, their last report being exposed to a fireteam of UOF infantry; even without coilguns, concentrated rifle fire could take down Machina if they weren't careful or got unlucky. That Machina likely took too much fire to the face.

ABYT at least took solace in the fact their consciousness was now joining the Main Cluster in slumber, ready for rebirth when the Omega rose.

Whenever that was...

She set aside her distress and continued to push, using several injector tentacles to rapidly deliver irreversible doses of M2 into any soldier in reach.

Overhead she saw Assaulters zip through the buildings, taking fire from the ground, though they had a certain advantage; as heavy duty as the dome was, it couldn't withstand concentrated fire from heavier weaponry. Even using what they were was a risk, only mitigated by the targets in their way and the many buildings and reinforced bulkheads on the other side.

There weren't any such barriers between the flying Machina and the protective dome. And unless the UOF forces resorted to scorched earth ruthlessness - which was a possibility, it was why Gina was heading for the reactor core - the Assaulters were able to more freely move about the air, at risk mostly from fast reaction auto turrets equipped with lighter weaponry.

ABYT was getting information from them as well, giving her a more thorough understanding of the middle ring of the station that the schematics couldn't show, like how entrenched troops were towards the wall encircling the central hub. They had fortified many buildings near there, and they'd be hard to flush out.

There were also many civilians still being evacuated, caught between the outer line of defences, and the inner line.

She had to deal with the first layers quickly, and then she could really start a cascade that'd ensure this siege would eventually crumble.

A UOF soldier picked up a guided missile launcher, aiming it at ABYT, the Queen receiving all sorts of laser warnings, her own ECM doing its best to thwart the missile before it launched.

But the Assaulter swooping down at speed to force the soldier into the ground before jabbing her wasp-like stinger through his armour and into his back with a modest glee certainly thwarted the launch better.

ABYT laughed at the display as the man received a heavy dose through the Assaulter's stinger. The wasp-like Machina returned the laugh, before flying off to attack another victim.

Turning towards the hub, she saw the final line of the outer defence layer, and it was at this point, she decided to unleash a secret weapon she'd been saving for just this moment.

She made a leap for a nearby building, climbing onto its roof to avoid fire, swatting down several recon drones that had yet to be picked off by the Assaulters.

She practically galloped down the other side of the building, finding herself almost lateral to the line of portable fortifications... and there, she rose up on her legs and curled her throne's abdomen between them, opening the abdomen's maw... and releasing a small payload of specially bred larvae that took on the form of massive centipedes.

The several-metre long synthetic creatures looked reminiscent of the normal Larvae, only with broader bodies, sharp pincers at their heads, and many, many legs.

They skitter-slithered across the ground at speed, their hardened plates, more resilient than a typical larva's, allowing them to better resist regular rifle rounds as they raced into the defensive lines before heavier weapons could be brought to bear, just in time for several of the Scorpion-types and heavily armoured Beetle-Types to charge the line whilst they were bombed from the air by Assaulters.

The Centipede Larvae coiled around their victims, using their mandibles to bite through the weaker neck padding of UOF armoured suits and deliver potent doses of M2 venom that both paralysed and caused intense, irresistible arousal.

The Centipede Larvae could not merge with humans, however, they were no longer fit for that purpose... but they could quickly sweep through any group of humans who did not adequately defend against them, delivering swift bites and restraining priority targets.

And with the other Machina sweeping across the defensive line, it was only a matter of time before soldiers were in full retreat, receiving covering fire from various buildings in front of a park, which was ABYT's next objective.

Markha was making slower progress, but she reported that ABYT's push had caused chaos in UOF communications, with officers calling for other units in the station to move to try and counter the Queen... which, with the limited amount of forces, left them vulnerable elsewhere, especially as more Machina units began to enter the station in different areas.

ABYT listened in on these comms, and eventually heard a call for a general fall-back to the final wall, and for units that couldn't effectively retreat, to at least slow down the Machina.

Their planning had been paying off; ABYT only had a few hundred combat Machina in her Cluster, at least two hundred accompanying her on this attack. Against a thousand or more UOF troops.

But with many of them being distracted by smaller numbers or even individual Machina taking the time to enter the station from different directions, whilst the outer ring was cleared and overtaken by freshly corrupted humans, the odds were evened out... and reinforcements weren't likely coming.

ABYT's attention was immediately caught when she saw a UOF mech round the corner of a building ahead, stomping along a road next to the park.

It held the intersection there, and began firing at every Machina it could see, launching several missiles that wavered in flight a little as they struggled to overcome ECM.

ABYT let out a determined cry, and charged the mech, but she did not make it easy, ducking and leaping, running along the side of a building and carving out chunks with her scythes in order to spray concrete, steel and glass towards the mech to provide just that little bit of extra load to its targeting systems, which were sophisticated enough to filter out most extraneous particles that might get in between it and its target.

She leapt off the building, wings flaring as she directed her short, rapid leaps, feeling heavy coil rounds glance off the edges of her throne.

It fired a missile at her, but she managed to deflect it with a sharp swipe of her scythe arms, causing it to detonate just behind her, but the anti-armour munition wasn't very threatening with its warhead facing away from her.

The mech started backing up, and its free arm raised in preparation for close-quarters combat, but ABYT could tell the pilot was trying to get some distance, likely starting to panic.

That made her grin as she closed in for one final leap.

The Mech tried to shoot at her, but it was too late, and she pounced upon it, front legs wrapping around its midsection as her throne's rear legs supported her.

And then, she brought both scythes down hard, piercing straight through its armour at the shoulders, sparks flying and cleaved servos grinding pitifully.

And ABYT's whole body heaved with delight as she tugged on the mech, pumping M2 into it through her blades.

The machine tried to struggle, it tried to get its gun to bear on her, tried claw her off with its free hand, but its arms were badly damaged from where her blades had pierced... and its systems quickly began shutting down as the M2 invaded every wire, pipe, circuit and conduit.

She moaned softly as she leaned her body against the 'head' of the mech, shivering and tugging on the machine again, the motions of her Throne simultaneously predatory, and oddly salacious.

The torn metal around where ABYT's blades had pierced began to bubble, and machinium-like growths began to manifest around the edges.

Inside... well, ABYT could imagine what was happening to the pilot, as cables and conduits burst through into their cabin, subverted by the M2 and transformed into ad-hoc tentacles as fresh ones repurposed the material of the mech to attack and drown the hapless human in writhing tendrils, getting into their suit, attacking their body, stimulating their genitals, piercing into their skin and injecting M2 directly, as the nanomachines ABYT provided were now self-sustaining in their assimilation of the 'mech.

The leg actuators buckled, and the machine fell backwards as ABYT let it go, licking her lips as bright-green M2 dripped from the tips of her blades like a wicked venom.

She stepped over the fallen machine, legs tapping against its sizzling frame, but just as she passed it, ready to advance upon the park, she heard a small bang.

Through sensors on her body, she was able to look behind her, and saw that a front hatch had popped off... but all ABYT could see was a slowly writhing mess of dark Machinium tentacles... and a single gloved hand reach up towards the air, twitching and straining for freedom, before it was coiled up and drawn back into the squirming mess.

ABYT grinned, licking her lips. And she rubbed her still swollen belly, having fought through two lines of UOF troops still carrying her larvae.

But she knew their time was soon... as in the distance, she heard the panicked shouts of civilians as they fled from the park.

Now was the time to really cause some chaos.

Chapter 4

Gina gave the Support Machina a deep, affectionate kiss after she had tended to Gina's minor damage, deftly assisting Gina's own self-repair capabilities with their fingertip micro-injectors, as well as providing a fresh supply of M2 to be processed into Gina's own... via a nice thick load right into her pussy, and a second into her ass.

It was a pleasant way to replenish oneself, and Gina was half-tempted to dick the Healer down in return, but the Growler still had a job to do.

Gina gave the healer a parting giggle, before making her way out of the frigate, passing by newly transformed Machina and partially corrupted humans who were well on their way to ascension, the smell of sex and the sounds of pleasure making Gina shiver pleasantly.

She took the docking umbilical instead of an airlock, able to have a pleasant stroll right into the station, where many new Machina were already milling about, Gina able to sense their ravenous desire for pleasure just by being near them, many making provocative gestures at her, some still a little crude with their communication, as even connection to the cluster could take time to properly educate a new Machina, especially if their corruption was swift.

They desperately wanted to fuck, and seemed especially envious of the few among them that got that opportunity... by being the ones that corrupted the ones who were envious.

It was a funny dynamic, but at least it ensured the outer industrial ring was now firmly in control of ABYT's forces. Gina, however, had to stay focused, she had an important job to keep. She accessed the cluster, and contacted ABYT.

1...45678...15