Metallic Ambition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the 'precum' leaking from Gina's tip was only going to help smooth things along.

But with her cock buried so deep in such a tight human pussy... Gina couldn't help herself. She seethed with heated, primal lust, and began to thrust, quickly picking up speed and making the captain's whole body jolt with every impact, the loud wet clapping of their groins colliding music to Gina's ears, as were the strained, loud moans and cries of pleasure the captain released.

Gina could feel her balls smacking against the undersides of the captain's rippling glutes as the Machina rutted like a beast.

Sometimes it sounded like the captain was making words, but they were distorted by the many gasps and groans, their fingers desperately trying to cling to any grip on a perfectly smooth surface of the war table.

Yet, as much as Gina delighted in those words, she just couldn't help herself, and silenced the human with another impossibly deep kiss, sealing their mouths together and making the woman's neck bulge with that probing tongue, plunging into her throat and wrapping around her own tongue with overwhelming dominance.

Again, Gina fed the human some more M2, jelly-like in its consistency, rolling down the Machina's tongue, undulating motions helping it along until it was on its way to the captain's gut, joining the rest that was already permeating the very cells of her organs.

Gina could feel the captain's pussy quivering around her cock, the constant leakage of orange M2 keeping things nice and slippery and slowly making the human stretchier, letting Gina get even rougher.

She was repeatedly impacting the captain's cervix now, but instead of agony, it was pleasure, garbled moans of ecstasy distorted by the deep kiss emanating freely from the human, who was barely resisting now from overwhelming pleasure.

They suddenly spasmed, tightening up around Gina's cock; an orgasm that wracked their whole body, arching their back as much as they could manage beneath Gina's frame.

The rippling of that climaxing pussy... it was so wonderful to Gina. Wonderful enough that it massaged the Machina's throbbing member all the way to the edge... and then, with a few, final thrusts, Gina slammed home, burying her cock as deep as she could in the pussy she'd claimed, tip of her cock penetrating the captain's cervix after Gina angled upwards just slightly, the captain screaming in ecstasy into Gina's mouth, who moaned luxuriously in return as her cock pulsed with each heavy orange load of M2, the Machina's balls tugging upwards with each pump.

The human was spasming and shaking, barely able to endure the stimulation they received, a Machina's climax lengthy when they wanted it to be, especially if it meant corrupting a human thoroughly, Gina pouring a large volume inside of that soon-to-be-transformed womb.

And in doing so, orange M2 sprayed from her breasts, though with how firmly pressed against the captain's they were, it was a messy trickle in every direction over the human's globes.

At some point, orange M2 lazily spurt from between Gina's cock and the woman's stretched vulva, the tiniest bulge appearing in her belly, squashed against Gina's.

But time wound on, and so the lusty climax came to a close. Gina stopped pumping M2 cum into the human's pussy, breaking the kiss with the long extraction of that flexible tongue, letting the captain breathe, panting weakly, chest heaving as they tried to catch their breath.

Gina planted a gentle kiss on the woman's neck, and then slowly pulled free, steely cock shooting one last small rope of orange across the woman's subtly bloated belly.

Gina stepped back and returned her feet to the deck, admiring her handiwork.

"You'll be one of us soon, dear sister~" Gina crooned, happy to know that was sufficient.

The captain shook their head hazily.

"N-No more... I can't..." she breathed, sounding exhausted.

"Oh, I think I'd rather top myself up so I'm full when I go into the station, much as I might have a few more loads in me... though, I don't think you're quite done~"

The captain gave a confused look, before a ravenous, lusty giggle caught her attention, as a half-corrupted human leapt up onto the table over the captain's head; it was the XO, except now, after having had a Larva merge with them, the synthetic beast now embedded in their chest between two freshly grown breasts, having formed a new core, and made the man a hermaphroditic woman, cock throbbing and leaking as dark geometric lines criss-crossed their body.

They stared at the captain with corrupted orange eyes, parts of their body starting to form glossy black machinium casing, already well into Category 2 state and progressing nicely to Category 3.

And they were all too willing to help their captain join the fold faster.

"I'll leave you two together~" Gina said with a blown kiss. "Have fun now~"

"What?! Nooo!" the captain cried, before the corrupted XO descended upon them, the sounds of moans and clapping groins reaching Gina's ears as she left the bridge in search of a Support Machina to top up her reserves of M2, grinning and licking her lips.

Chapter 3

ABYT may have been still in the lower launch bay of the transport, but internally, she was digitally fidgeting with nerves and excitement; tapping into the Cluster, she was well aware of everything that was going on. Gina's success with the frigate distraction ensured it was out of the picture early, and the last of the fighter CAP had been dispatched.

Now, it was going to be a close fight inside the station, against fortified positions, and potentially armoured units. Those she was confident she could deal with. And her loyal Scorpion Types were ready to head the charge with her.

Markha was in another transport, ready to assault the positions from her point of entry; the plan being ABYT would cause the largest ruckus, leading the frontal assault whilst Markha led a secondary action to try and divide UOF forces; they'd naturally prioritise ABYT, as the Queen, but they wouldn't be able to ignore a flanking force either.

Markha, of course, had her own advantage, being a former Colonel in the UOF; she knew their tactics and procedures, and had a good intuition on how they'd adopt and change their tactics in the face of evolving Machina threats, even if she lacked a constant connection to secret UOF tactical meetings.

But more than that, having seen what the puppetmasters of the UOF really thought of its troops, and still having some guilt over being modestly privy to that sort of thing, Markha more than ever wanted to bring UOF troops into the fold. To save them from being potentially sacrificed by people who cared nothing for their lives, and not in the fashion of a military leader who reconciled with themselves spending lives for the greater good.

Markha had been the latter, who was decisive and willing to 'do what had to be done', but not so devoid of empathy they didn't ever feel bitter about it. And always assumed responsibility for it.

ABYT didn't feel right telling Markha to not try to atone for any perceived sins. Especially if that 'atonement' meant routing UOF positions so ABYT's troops could fuck them into submission.

That made her lick her lips.

But time came for focus, as signals over the cluster intensified; she was about to drop.

[Good luck, ABYT] Markha said over the cluster.

[Good hunting] ABYT replied.

[Oh, I'm sure it will be~] Markha assured.

They both shared a giggle over the cluster, before ABYT shifted her attention, ramping up power levels in her throne.

If she still had a heart, it would've been racing. Her core heating up seemed a close enough sensation.

She even took a deep breath, despite having no lungs to fill; a psychological thing, 'before the plunge'.

Except, it was literal in this case, as the specially tailored bay doors opened up, and ABYT fell from the ship onto a loading dock below, large hangar doors ahead already opened up, some smaller doors locked tight for transferring freight. Breaching that would require some delicacy, in order to prevent a decompression disaster.

ABYT's Machina were already on it, overriding the locks and getting ready to cycle the airlock.

They were still in vacuum, but ABYT could hear the electronic buzzing and chatter of her fellows all around her as they coordinated with near-perfect efficiency.

ABYT strode forward, seeing various equipment for maintaining fighters, including some munitions strewn about, and several fighter craft that appeared to be in various states of repair. It can't have been easy, doing maintenance work in a vacuum environment, though at least they had the station's gravity to make things a bit simpler.

She rubbed her belly, feeling the Larvae within stir, as if sensing a chance to fulfil their duty was near.

Over a dozen more waited in her throne, ready to be released, including some specialised variants meant to milk penises for every drop they possessed.

ABYT reached the door, just as it opened, and there was just enough space for her to fit her whole bulk inside.

At least twenty Machina joined her, others looking for nearby ingresses, Machina joined her, including several of her tough, fast Scorpion Types.

They were Machina who were integrated into mechanical scorpion bodies from the waist down, in a fashion not dissimilar to ABYT and her throne's form, and possessed powerful and durable claws that could both crush and peel heavy armour, and delicately restrain people. Furthermore, they could use them as protective shields to defend their humanoid torso, though they were not as effective as dedicated protective Machina with larger barriers. Just enough to push less thoroughly entrenched positions.

Their stinger, however, was their most dangerous tool; capable of shooting a pressurised shot of M2, and piercing armour and personnel alike to deliver a corruptive injection, a quick strike could paralyse a human's motor functions, if the Scorpion Type wished it, but subject them to a potent arousal and eventual corruption.

And it could strike fast yet with the appropriate control to not cause a serious traumatic injury, when it had the power to punch into light to medium armour, and naturally leave behind a corruption vector, though naturally less effective compared to dedicated Injector types.

They were all ready to go, though ABYT knew there was going to be a firing line on the other side. Gina and Markha had warned her of the likelihood.

It would be up to her to push the line and disrupt it enough to let her fellows make some headway.

The airlock bulkhead to the hangar closed. Air rushed in as the pressure was equalised. Every Machina with ranged attack ability readied their weaponry.

ABYT flared her wings, ready to leap.

And then, her blade arms snapped out. She took the metaphorical plunge, and stabbed into the bulkhead door before her with brutal force, almost penetrating straight through.

She slashed up and down, from ceiling to floor, a crack of light appearing.

The Queen stabbed into the steel... and forced the doors apart on their tracks, metal screeching and squealing deafeningly.

She was already leaping as soon as she had enough space, and just as well; a line of UOF troops including mounted coilguns opened fire.

Her Machina loosed a volley of high-velocity M2 into the firing line beneath her.

She let out a manic laugh as her back tentacles unplugged their ends from her throne and splayed out, but she could feel coilgun slugs bouncing off her hardened plates, slowly climbing up towards her torso. She was tougher than most Category 3 Machina, but she needed speed to disrupt this firing line so her forces could spread into the station and disrupt defences.

She landed amongst the UOF position, and the soldiers panicked as several more tentacles burst from her throne's underside, lashing every which way to knock soldiers off their feet, disarm them, restrain them, and otherwise do everything to dissolve their cohesion.

She could hear an officer giving commands, and so she prioritised him, carefully stepping over human soldiers who desperately fired at her with their inadequate personal arms, too weak even with coil-assistance to harm her throne.

Several were on the ground, trying to scrape gluey M2 off their bodies after being struck. It just made them more vulnerable when ABYT's Machina reached the position, overrunning the metal portable barriers and bunker fortifications.

A mobile pillbox was unleashing a storm of heavy machine gun fire, so ABYT stabbed her blades straight through the top and injected a heavy dose of M2, ready to turn that pillbox into a lusty tomb for its gunners.

Terrified shouts and lusty giggling filled the area as the UOF ranks broke down. The officer ABYT was going for realised that things had gone wrong, and instead of trying to salvage the situation, called for a retreat to positions further along... whilst grabbing for a disposable rocket launcher.

He took aim at ABYT and fired, but with quick actions, ABYT brought her blades before her and caused the rocket to glance off the scythe arms, spiralling off into a nearby warehouse.

He cursed as ABYT pinned him with tentacles from the bottom of her throne, the soldier struggling as the tendrils coiled around his limbs. Behind ABYT, moans started to waft up from the disorganised fighting position as those Soldiers who weren't able to fall back were in the process of being mounted, ridden or dicked down, fed copious amounts of M2 or given Larvae in order to facilitate quick corruption.

That was the real linchpin of the attack; to corrupt as many humans as they went to bolster their forces and overwhelm the defenders... and make sure no one missed out.

They couldn't take too much time fucking their quarry, they had to press on, several of ABYT's scorpion types advancing towards the end of the freightyard, a high wall with a security door separating the rest of the station from the industrial areas that ringed the perimeter. Above the wall were heavy plexiglass panels between sealed girder framework. There were several of these walls, all designed to limit the impact of an explosive decompression event should an external bulkhead or part of the dome be breached. These rings were further broken up by more walls dividing the station like spokes.

They weren't particularly thick walls, nor were they especially reinforced. But it still made it a bit easier for the UOF to engage in retreating defence.

ABYT stared down at the UOF officer beneath her, who was desperately trying to fight against one of the tentacles binding his arms so he could unpin a grenade at his belt. She waggled her finger at him admonishing him.

"That's not very nice you know, you could hurt yourself~" she teased him.

"Go to hell!" he spat back.

"Ah, I'm afraid if I went there, too many other Queens will be fighting over the souls~"

He growled, but that only made ABYT more amused, bringing one of her back tentacles down to latch its claws onto his crotch, the tight armoured suit just padded thinly enough that humans wearing it could readily feel themselves being groped... and he could feel the tentacle's tongue rolling against his groin, making him gasp softly.

ABYT looked down at him with a soft, lusty grin, before bringing another clawed tentacle to grab his helmet, ripping it away and exposing his head.

He was a middle aged man with olive skin, bald but conventionally attractive, dark eyes darting between the tentacles that bound him and the Machina that owned him, his fear obvious. But ABYT could see the temperature rising in his cheeks. She purposely squeezed her breasts together with her upper arms and bounced them with her forearms crossed beneath them, swaying her torso to make them shake side to side tautly.

She had to lean quite far over, of course, her belly was still terribly swollen.

The man began to grown, still trying to free himself from ABYT's grip, but she could see his defiance waning, as he turned to see the rest of his troops being fucked into submission, Machina quickly - if a bit reluctantly - finishing their sex, cumming into the humans or feeding them thick doses of M2.

Meanwhile, Machina that had entered from other areas were beginning to appear, some carrying canisters filled with Larvae, releasing them onto the hapless humans, some holding onto their payloads to unleash them in the next area.

She saw several Assaulters flying over rooftops, drawing fire and otherwise being menaces to isolated UOF troops.

They may have had time to prepare, but not too much time. They were still in the middle of organising the defences.

It seems ABYT happened to choose the dockyard with the most prepared defences; Markha reported over the Cluster that her insertion point wasn't so entrenched.

That suited ABYT just fine. Now there were multiple infiltration points, and it'd be much harder for the UOF to mount a consolidated defence.

Still, they were yet to breach the inner sections...

The man beneath her moaned, and she licked her lips.

"Time to get that precious genecode of yours~" she crooned.

She lifted the tentacle away from his crotch, now smeared in green M2 fluids. It'd degraded the suit, allowing the claws of the tentacle to easily tear away the suit and his underwear, letting his erection spring free.

Within moments of it standing to attention, the tongue from the tentacle coiled around his girth from tip to root, ensnaring his balls in the process, swirling and rolling around his sack whilst the rest of the length spiralled tightly and slickly.

He moaned and started to thrash, but he was less defiant now and more fearful. He was realising that he was done for and that the pleasure was only going to make his fall all the more tantalising.

Precum began to leak from his tip, its salty taste pleasing to ABYT. But that wasn't what she hungered for.

Her tentacle dropped slowly, and inch by inch, swallowed the man's cock until the soft orifice was pressed to his root tightly, allowing the claws to firmly latch onto his crotch, locking into place.

And that was when she began to milk him.

His eyes widened, and he started protesting, feeling both the tentacle's tongue constantly twist and spiral around his girth, whilst a stimulation suction and a squeezing rippling was imparted upon his cock, pressure riding his length from root to tip, clenching and grinding firmly upon his glans, the textured synthetic flesh of the tentacle tailored to bringing maximum stimulation to any dick caught within.

And the longer his skin remained in contact with the constant M2 secretions, the more sensitive he grew, and the deeper the nanomachines slowly infiltrated his body, passing through his epidermis, through the fatty layer, into the many capillaries and blood vessels, and into the deeper reaches of the his penis, infiltrating the blood that bore his erection, and thus slowly spreading throughout his body.

It was less efficient than a direct and healthy injection or dose of M2, but if efficiency was everything, the Machina wouldn't ever bother fucking people. And that'd be rather dull.

His moans intensified, and he started to whine.

"Stop, please!" he begged.

"Stop~? But I've only just started~" ABYT retorted with a small laugh as the man's whining moans pleased her ears.

Around her, UOF troops were either stripping their armour or starting to assimilate it into their bodies in the case of those that received Larval mergers. They began to fuck their Machina captors, or each other as their bodies slowly changed, many playing with themselves, men and women alike submitting to the M2.

It was a wonderful sight, but ABYT didn't want to waste too much time here.

She intensified the potent milking upon the officer's cock, and his eyes practically bulged as he was subjected to merciless stimulation, the man arching his back and writhing in reflex.

1...34567...15