All Comments on 'Metalwear Pt. 03'

by ChangeYourPassword

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Might latex gloves help with Kelly's grip issue? For that matter. Latex clothes over metal kind of emphasizes that the metal is Kelly's skin now.

"For Kelly, the highlight of the night was when they settled in bed," Are all the names in that paragraph correct?

"Emily stood back..." Is that supposed to be "Kelly"?

It's really great how Marla is objective and analytic during all this. This is more than just Marla's lust addled brain throwing everything and the kitchen sink at Kelly. She's really thinking this through.

I was a bit disappointed that Kelly didn't keep her toys inside her.

I personally had envisioned some kind of pattern engraved/molded into the breasts for nipples and areola like in Hajime Sorayama's work, but it isn't mentioned until later. Perhaps when Marla insists that Kelly instead naked, Kelly can counter with that. Where she says "You don't expect me to walk around without any clothes on, do you?"

Don't need to worry about hair or make-up when you have a full face covering. ;)

I really love how Kelly was treated as a robot at lunch and hope this is taken further.

In general, I like the humiliation aspect.

Maybe some gloves with vibes in the finger tips? With a full face hood on (including lips and eyes), sex would likely be otherwise difficult for them. For that matter, I can see that time, Marla getting Kelly off with the suit's vibes.

I like the sound of "electronics" in the suit. And Marla's idea for tubing to help with the bqthroom problem.

A great excuse for the larger bust seems to be as a place to put electronics.

Might there be some kind of touch sensor in the breasts and crouch which could stimulate the skin below?

Might the Metalwear Bodywear also act as body shaping wear? It would allow people to be squeezed into very specific forms so mass market attire (cloth, latex, leather) would fit perfectly.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Sorry for double posting, but I wanted to clarify something. This story isn't going in a direction where the two of them would be driven apart, but I can see their relationship changing. Like Marla might lock Kelly in a full suit for a week, during which time Kelly realizes what she really worried about was that she might discover she really likes it.

ChangeYourPasswordChangeYourPasswordover 2 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks for the comments. You're right, in a couple of places, my final edit missed a mistake or two, or more. I appreciate your suggestions, too. It may be too late for me to incorporate them into the chapters to come, they are for the most part already written, in part or in the whole. But I might be able to fit some of those ideas in.

Ningyou_MacherNingyou_Macherover 2 years ago

Sorry for another one of these, but I was thinking about how hard it is for Kelly to sit at a desk. Would it be possible for her to use a standing desk?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just ok

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChangeYourPassword@ChangeYourPassword
I write these stories because I enjoy the writing, and because they sexually excite me. When I publish them, and you read them, I hope they entertain and excite you, too.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES