Metalwear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" Marla prompted.

Kelly sighed. She hated it when Marla pressed her like this. She knew a firm answer was required, and she knew her lover wouldn't be satisfied until she provided one.

"I do love wearing your designs, and modeling them for the staff."

"And wearing them in public?"

"Yes, and wearing them out in public." Kelly admitted, reluctantly.

"Even the sexy and restrictive ones?"

"Yes," with a sigh.

"And do you love me even when I'm being demanding, controlling and dominating?"

Kelly paused again, staring at her lover, and tears filled her eyes. "Yes. I love you, always." Kelly acknowledged, before stepping into Marla's arms and hugging her tightly.

"That's my girl." Marla said as she hugged her back.

They hugged and kissed for several minutes after that. Both content with their relationship and their roles.

Just a few days later, Kelly was surprised when Marla and a couple of her crew walked in with a full suit for her to model. Marla's new, complete android outfit. Kelly had known it was coming, but hadn't expected it so soon.

Kelly again tried to refuse to put the thing on. When Marla had mentioned it, just the other day, she had been reluctant. The whole idea was scarry, and she could imagine Marla making her wear it for days on end, like she did with all of their products. She still remembered suffering for days in in the latex bodysuits.

But it was difficult to argue with her partner with the other two present, and it had become such an ingrained company tradition, that she soon surrendered to Marla's demands.

Sighing, Kelly walked around from behind her desk and pulled her dress off over her head. She wasn't too embarrassed as she was still wearing her Metalwear bra and panties. And, of course, they were locked on.

But she baulked when Marla stepped up with the keys that would open their closures.

"What's this?" she said, stepping back. Already starting to blush.

"Kelly, you can't wear the suit with anything underneath. It would get in the way. The suit is nicely lined with a nylon bodysuit that is really comfortable, you'll see."

Kelly, backed up to her desk, had no choice but to allow Marla to unlock her underwear. She was decidedly unhappy and already feeling humiliated.

"Now strip." Marla ordered.

When Kelly hesitated, and looked pointedly, at the two women who had followed Marla into her office, carrying he boxes. Marla just shook her head.

"Oh, come on. You've never been shy. Fran and Jill have seen everything before."

Kelly was again going to argue. The women hadn't really seen her naked before. But she realized that it was pointless; a waste of time. So, she began taking off her bra, trying her best to disregard her audience and hide her embarrassment.

After her bra she reluctantly removed her panties. At least with Marla standing in front of her, the other two women didn't get a good view.

"The plugs too." Marla said, chuckling.

Kelly groaned. She'd been subconsciously ignoring the things filling her two holes, as Marla usually insisted upon. She was hoping somehow that they could stay in place and out of sight, but now she blushed and walked with as much dignity as she could muster into her office's bathroom to perform that task, in private.

She disregarded the subdued giggles coming from the two assistants.

When she was done, she walked out to find Marla and the two women holding the suit's components, ready to put them on her.

Fran helped Marla, holding up the two hinged, halves of the torso cover so Kelly could move into it. She didn't get much of a look at the suit as they aligned its seams and began closing the thing around her. It was tight, but the nylon liner seemed comfortable enough.

"Wait. Explain again how am I going to pee in this thing?" Kelly asked nervously.

"Ah. We have that covered." Jill answered.

"Yes. We'll show you, just like with the panties, there are a pair of hatches that allow you to open yourself. In back for pooping and in front for peeing, and for sex, too." Marla added, with a giggle.

"Oh great." Kelly mumbled.

As they worked, Marla narrated.

"So, this suit is of course, custom made. It will fit you like a glove. And it will shape you, too, as it includes a built-in waist cincher and slightly bigger boobs. Just like the corset."

"Really?"

Marla chuckled, as did Fran and Jill. "You'll look fantastic with the body suit and the collar, gloves and boots, you'll be completely covered in silver. You'll have the perfect female android body."

Kelly just shook her head; she wasn't ready to be an android. But, at least I'm no longer naked and on display, she thought.

When the three of them together, began closing the various latches, Kelly immediately felt the compression of the thing on her waist and chest. It also hugged her ass and hips, and held her back stiffly straight.

"This is getting uncomfortable." She whined.

"Relax, you'll get used to it. The other parts will be connecting with the seals I designed in and they'll latch securely together, just like they do individually. They're really neat, and won't produce any more restrictions to movement than you normally experience. You'll see."

By the time they finished with the last few body suit catches, Kelly was groaning from the stiff restriction of her torso and panting from the compression of her waist, chest and lungs.

Her breasts were snuggly fitted into the padding of the suit's breast cups, so they weren't a problem. When she looked down, though she saw that her Metalwear breasts were much larger than her real ones. Even larger than when they were sheathed in a Metalwear bra.

"Marla, my boobs look huge! I thought you said 'slightly larger'."

Mara chuckled. "Well, it's all relative."

Marla was obviously enthusiastic and proud of her design, and Kelly feared that she'd be required to model the outfit for a long time. A lot longer than she'd like.

The opera gloves they provided were the same standard products, and they coupled easily with the suit's shoulders. She was relieved when she saw that the actual gloves, were of the 'normal' design, and would allow her to use her fingers and thumbs the way she had gotten used to. She wouldn't have been surprised if Marla, on a devilish whim had included a fetish pair.

Once the left one was fully closed and latched, she discovered that the connection at the shoulder really restricted her arm movements. She couldn't lift her arm out to the side, at all, and she could only reach forward or backward to the horizontal. No movement at all over her head.

All of her complaints, and there were an increasing number, were ignored or downplayed, by the three women dressing her.

With both arms covered, Marla fitted the collar while the other two started on her legs.

"The collar is designed to work with a head covering, so you may find it a bit tall and awkward. We haven't finished the hoods' designs, yet, so you won't get the complete gynoid experience."

"Oh joy." Kelly moaned. "What. What did you say about hoods?" she asked.

"Never mind, we'll get to them, sometime. Just not now."

The collar was tall and stiff, and it covered her neck right up to her jaw. There was no way, between the big boobs, and the collar that she'd be able to see her feet, or even where she was stepping.

"Oh Marla, I don't think this will work. Our customers won't be able to live with this."

"Kelly, lover, you've said that about every piece of Metalwear, you've ever put on. And look how much you wear, now. And how comfortable and competent you are in it all."

Damn! Kelly knew Marla was right, but she was still far from happy.

It was a struggle to get the tall boots on and connected to the body of the suit. But Fran and Jill, working together made it happen.

Of course, the boots were versions of the wedgie design, with the full platform extension set, so her toes were a full four inches off the floor, and her heels were something like nine. Absolutely Insane! She towered over everyone.

When Kelly tried to walk around, she found that where the boot's tops connected with the torso, she again felt new restrictions. She could walk and stand, and she could even separate her legs, somewhat, but she could only take short steps, no more than ten or twelve inches, and she had no idea how she'd be able to actually sit. Especially if the torso's tight waist limited her movements.

She hadn't really tested the flexibility of her waist, until then. She'd been too busy allowing herself to be outfitted, and too focused on each new piece, to even think about it.

Now though, fully dressed, she finally started testing her full range of movement. And, the more she tested, the more horrified she became. The thing would be impossible!

She felt like one of those old movie robots who was fully mechanical -- not human at all.

After she'd experimented for a few minutes, she looked at Marla, who was literally beaming with pride. Before Kelly could say anything, Marla grabbed her.

"Come look." She said, as she ushered Kelly over to the big mirror on one side of her office.

Kelly walked slowly and stiffly, over, careful not to fall off of her tall boot heels. Looking at herself, she was, for a moment, impressed. And aroused too. She did look like one of Hajime's android girls, with a human head, of course. And, her body looked as metallic, shapely and sexy as all of his Gynoid artwork.

But everything else was wrong. She couldn't move! Not like any normal woman. Not even like she usually could in the other products of the Metalwear line. The outfit was a terrible mistake!

"I do look like one of Hajime's gynoids." She said in wonder. "But I can't wear this thing. No one could."

"What?" Marla cried, obviously upset.

"Marla, it looks good, but it's way too confining and stiff."

"We can fix that. We can loosen up the joints and soften the material wherever we need to make it more comfortable."

She sounded confident, but Kelly remained skeptical.

"Give it a chance. It will get better." Marla said, consolingly. "And just wait until we get around to designing an android head covering. You'll be a perfect Gynoid."

"I don't think that's going to happen." Kelly said, shaking her head.

"What? Why wouldn't it?"

Kelly shuffled around until she faced her partner. "Because this thing will never sell. It's way too restrictive. What woman would ever buy it, or wear it."

"Oh, come on, Kelly. We'll adjust it. The production version will be a lot more livable, and doesn't it look fantastic?"

Kelly had to admit that it did look beautifully sexy, and she said as much, but she was certain that the outfit was a waste of time and money.

"Okay, get me out of this thing. I won't be able to get any work done with this on." Kelly finally said, tired of the arguing, and already sick of the suit.

Marla, though refused. She was upset by her partner's negative attitude and convinced that her design would work and sell. She saw the suit as the culmination of her whole campaign, and that women would indeed be wearing them, or outfits like them, as soon as they moved into full production.

Another argument ensued. And it got so heated that Kelly chased Fran and Jill out of her office, so she and Marla could continue to have it out, in private.

For another half-hour, the two of them continued to argue. But Marla was adamant, and she had the key. Kelly wouldn't be able to get out of the suit until Marla let her out.

And Marla repeatedly pointed out that the company tradition required that Kelly test the new products for the rest of the day, and that she show it off to the entire company.

Kelly, angry and frustrated, knew that she was stuck, so still certain that it was a waste of time, she finally allowed herself to be led out into the office spaces. But not before posting one more complaint.

"You don't expect me to walk around without any clothes on, do you?" She asked, indignantly.

Emily stood back, theatrically with her hands on her hips and gave Kelly a theatrical examination from head to toe.

"I don't see any skin, other than your head, of course. You're completely covered in shiny metal. What more could you need? And besides the whole goal is to show off the suit. We can't cover it in a robe or blanket. That would be silly."

Again, Kelly had to capitulate. Despite her discomfort, and the embarrassment, she got the point.

Kelly the android had to be led, as she couldn't really see where she was stepping, and her balance was precarious at best.

As they moved around, she was surprised and kind of disgusted when she realized that she actually was getting used to the outfit, and that it was less painful and frustrating than she expected.

Damn it all! Was Marla right, per usual? Could women live in something like this?

As expected, the staff all raved about the outfit, and how beautiful and fantastically sexy she looked in it. She tried to act appreciative and confident, but it was just another aspect of her struggle.

Several times, early on in the parade, Kelly stumbled and each time either Marla or someone of the team prevented a disaster. But as she moved about, she became more competent in walking and maneuvering her stiff body, on the tall shoes.

With the session completed, the pair finally returned to Kelly's office. Once again Kelly tried to convince Marla to let her out, but her pleas were rejected.

"No. You give my suit a proper test, and give us meaningful feedback. I'll see you later."

After Marla left, Kelly collapsed into her desk chair, literally, and sat uncomfortably for a while crying softly. She was miserable and afraid that Marla had, in this case, gone too far. The damned suit would be the ruination of both the company, and of their relationship.

Finally, unable to do anything else, she began slowly working on her computer, trying her best to be productive.

For the rest of the day Kelly remained in the suit.

Astonishingly, she found that she could actually get some work done. She could hold her phone, she could type on her computer keyboard, and she could attend meetings and gracefully put up with the stares and the questions on how it felt.

She had to perch on the edge of chairs, as the outfit didn't allow her to bend sufficiently to sit back. She had to take many small steps to get around. She had to shuffle her whole body to look at someone not directly in front of her. When she dropped a pen, a common occurrence while wearing the gloves, she couldn't pick it up. When she thought about it, she decided that she might be able to get something off the floor, but only if she knelt and then fell into a pushup position. But then getting up would pose another crazy challenge.

She also found that the compression around her torso and waist continued to make her breathing difficult. She was constantly panting, especially after she did anything physical like walk, sit down or stand up. No deep breaths were allowed.

Whenever she did walk around the office, she was in a constant state of fear that she might trip and fall, as she really couldn't see where she was going. She knew that if ever she did lose her balance, she most likely wouldn't be able to break her fall, and she'd probably clank against whatever furniture was in her way. Of course, the metallic suit might protect her from severe bodily damage, everywhere except for her head, that is.

She did receive a loft of compliments, and she decided that the staff actually meant what they said. The Metalwear android outfit was sexy, unique and beautiful. And over time, and a lot of examination in her mirror, she could only agree. The suit was erotic and artistically stunning, too. And she came to realize that the sight of it in the mirror, did turn her on.

The most terrible experience, all day, was when she had to go to the bathroom. As soon as she felt the urge, she realized that she didn't know how to open the hatch Marla had mentioned.

And when she called Marla's office she wasn't there! She finally succeeded in getting ahold of Jill who came up to her office to explain.

Standing in front of the mirror, Jill pointed out the small red release that when pressed, allowed the hatch to be slid up on a track up over her mons, it left an oval opening that fully exposed Kelly's vagina. "See, just like with the panties, it's big enough for you to pee, or for a cock to fit in," Jill said giggling. But then she paused and blushed a bit, "or a dildo or a tongue."

Kelly gave her a look. Everyone around the office knew that she and Marla were lovers. So, a silly comment like that was sad, at best.

Moving on, Kelly reached down to see if the knob worked, and got angry when her gloved fingers, and the restricted movement of her arm, around her big breasts, made it difficult to find, let alone operate.

She had to try, repeatedly for several minutes, all the while with the embarrassing encouragement of Jill, before she finally succeeded in opening herself, and exposing her pussy.

She thanked Jill and shooed her out of her office before stepping into her office's bathroom.

Once inside, she was faced with the problem of actually sitting on the toilette. That too was nearly impossible in the metal outfit. Her legs resisted the necessary bending and her stiffly compressed waist made things worse. But she did eventually succeed in ungracefully dropping onto the toilet seat. With an accompanying and embarrassing thunk.

She felt a little better as she relieved herself.

But things didn't get any better when she had to wipe. Again, the outfit conspired to make it as difficult as possible. She did, eventually succeed though.

After again fumbling to close her hatch, she washed up and staggered back to her desk, all the while cursing under her breath and composing her argument to Marla about the impracticability of that aspect of her damned design.

Thank God she only ever had to empty her bladder, and not her bowels. She had no idea how in the hell she'd be able to poop. And she sure as hell didn't want to ask Jill for any more assistance.

Later, she stood and tried to reach back behind to find the similar button that would allow her to open her ass. Again, it was a maddening struggle. She did finally succeed, but then she wondered how she would be able to wipe herself, back there, after a poop.

And also, she worried that the opening might not be large enough and that she'd wind up with shit all over her chrome-covered ass.

Damn it all!

When the workday came to an end, Marla showed up and interrogated her on her day wearing the suit.

Disgruntled, Kelly had nothing good to say. She listed her issues, in great detail, while Marla nodded, peppered her with follow-up questions, and took notes.

"All right, we can fix those things." Marla said confidently when Kelly had run dry.

"I sure as hell hope so. Otherwise, I can't believe we'll sell even one of these outfits. And with all of the time and money we've invested in the things, we'll go broke."

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. They'll sell. The only question is how many. Even if only the fetish crowd buys them, we'll make something."

I hope you're right."

"Aren't I always?"

Kelly harumphed. But then, shaking her head unhappily, mumbled, "yes."

"All righty then. Let's go home."

"Can you take this thing off me? I've spent enough time in it, and you have all of my recommendations." Kelly asked, hopefully.

Marla, though, shook her head. "No. I want to see you in action. And I want to have sex with my android."

Kelly had suspected that would be part of Marla's plan. "I can't believe it will be very comfortable for you, cuddling with my hard, metal body. And I'm not sure I'll be flexible enough to really give you a good time, either."