Metalwear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marla was good at that too, but it took a while.

"Hmm," Marla mused. "Some long-handled combs and brushes might be needed, for your hair."

"But you may have to always do my eye makeup." Then Kelly giggled. "It would probably be better if I had a ladies' maid. Like in the good old days."

"Yah, right." Marla replied as she laughed. "Perhaps we will have to make those changes you've requested."

"Ya think!"

Kelly stood back as Marla brushed her own hair, and did her own makeup, and then it was time for breakfast.

Kelly helped prepare the food, as much as she could, but Marla wound up doing much of the work.

"If you're going to make me wear this thing, you're going to have to take over most of the cooking. Are you going to be okay with that?" Kelly said, playfully. She normally did most of the cooking, herself.

Marla just nodded, but said nothing. She apparently hadn't thought of that.

"Of course, we could also hire a cook, to go along with my lady's maid." Kelly chided.

When they sat down to eat, Kelly complained again about the difficulty of eating with her stiff arms and ungainly gloves.

"Do you want me to feed you too? Or do you want us to hire someone to feed you?" Marla said, mockingly.

Kelly sighed, "no, I'll manage."

"Good."

After they'd eaten and cleaned up. Kelly brought up another challenge.

"Marla, what can I wear into the office? I can't go naked, and my clothes won't fit." Kelly called out from the bedroom, standing in front of her closet door.

Marla completely dressed stepped into the room. "We talked about that before. The purpose of the suit is to show off your body, you know. Your beautiful robot body."

"Marla. It's one thing in the house, or even in the office, but out in public, I'm afraid I'll get arrested for indecent exposure. And I'm sure any customers, if there are any, will feel the same way."

Marla stared at her, thinking for a minute. "Oh, all right. How about this?" and she stepped back into their closet, with Kelly still standing in the doorway.

She came out with a satin slip. It was one of hers, Navy-blue and slinky, with spaghetti straps and a short skirt.

"Since I'm a little bigger than you, I think it will fit, and cover your body, but not too much."

Kelly took the hanger and looked at it. "It certainly won't cover much, and I'm not sure if it will fit over my big android boobs, but it's better than nothing."

Marla helped slide it up her arms, over her head, and then pull it down her body. It was a struggle getting it past her chest, and it was very tight at that point, but otherwise it fit okay. It covered her ass and crotch, barely.

Examining Kelly in the mirror, they both agreed that it actually looked pretty good. Sexy and fashionable. And the dark blue color, over the chrome body, arms and legs was striking and called attention to the metallic shine, nicely.

"It is tight across the chest." Was Kelly's only comment.

"But it doesn't feel tight, does it?"

"Of course not, I can't feel it at all." Kelly answered.

"Okay. We'll have to get some more like that, in more colors. And perhaps some T-shirt dresses too. Nice little ones, that stretch and cover your torso, but not your pretty arms and legs."

"I suppose. If I'm going to wear this suit in the future."

"Of course, you are." Marla said, ending the conversation, by walking out.

At the office, Kelly received another round of compliments. The sight of her in her little dress was even prettier and sexier than when she wore only the Metalwear outfit.

Again, Marla kept Kelly in the full suit all day. And she continued to be troubled by the restrictions it imposed on her. But despite her frustration, she continued to slowly and painfully learn to deal with the constraints the thing imposed on her.

Kelly hibernated inside her own office, though. But regardless she was able to get most of the work tasks done that she needed to do. She could use her computer, talk on the phone and meet with people in her office. Much the same way she did on any normal workday. What she had difficulty handling, though, was the stares and attitudes she detected in the people she met with. The staff was one thing. They were used to the erotic fashions and unique garments she often tested and modeled. It was the outsiders who visited, who were the most difficult to deal with. It was a constant humiliation for Kelly. The businessmen, and women were often surprised, usually intrigued, and occasionally dismayed by her sexy android body. All of them peppered her with the same questions about her outfit. And she had to gracefully explain that her clothing was a test model she was experimenting with. That it wasn't uncomfortable, and that it allowed her to work, just fine. Of course, much of what she said was a lie or at best, a partial truth. But she had to present their products in a positive light.

Her morning trip to the bathroom was again, the absolute low point of her day. Even though she now knew how to open her hatch, and had figured out how to reach her pussy to clean it, maneuvering her stiffly restricted body within the small room and on the toilet was difficult, and frustrating.

As she finished and slid behind her desk, panting and angry, she was also asking herself why she put up with the anguish of it all.

Her answer though, was always the same. She loved Marla, and she loved the company and the money and the people, and the challenge of running it all. But not the challenge of wearing the more elaborate products that Marla rolled out. Especially the Metalwear. And more than anything, the way Marla now controlled her wardrobe. At least back with the older leather and latex product lines, she could remove them if she really wanted to. She did usually wear whatever she was asked. But now she really had no control of her wardrobe, and no ability to remove any part of it. Marla had complete authority. And despite her conflicting feelings, Kelly accepted it.

When lunchtime rolled around Kelly was just going to order a sandwich delivered. But her plans were overridden when Marla called with a request to join her and some of her staff for a lunch out.

"Oh, Marla, I can't."

"Why not? Do you have a meeting or something?"

"No, it's just kind of impractical for me to go outside."

"Oh, nonsense. You're getting used to the suit, aren't you?"

"Yes," she admitted, reluctantly, "to some extent. But it's still difficult. And you've seen how hard it is for me to get into and out of the car. I don't think that will ever be easy."

"Well, that's one of the things I want you to demonstrate for my team. Remember, you're wearing that outfit as a test. So, let's test it. Meet us in the lobby in five."

"Oh, all right." Kelly replied with a theatrical sigh.

Marla laughed as she hung up.

A few minutes later Kelly stepped off the elevator into the lobby to find Marla and six or seven of her team waiting, chatting. There were only a couple of folks she didn't know among them. One guy, she didn't recognize stared at her like a fool, practically drooling and she could see his cock tent his pants, a clear indication of what he was thinking. Damn!

As soon as Marla saw her, she led the mob out the door into the parking lot. "We'll need to take several cars," she said. "Kelly takes up a lot of space." And she laughed. Several others joined in, and Kelly blushed.

Of course, Marla's car was parked in her front-row slot so the others stopped and watched as Kelly maneuvered herself into the front passenger seat, which was already positioned to give her as much room as could be arranged. The back rest was at about a forty-five-degree angle, as sitting upright in a car seat wasn't possible for her.

Climbing in was another humiliating procedure. She made it as gracefully as possible, which wasn't very graceful at all.

She thought she heard a couple of snickers as she settled in and Marla reached over to fasten her seat belt, as she couldn't reach and do it herself.

The ride over was tense. Marla explained that she wanted her team to watch and learn, so they could brain-storm improvements that would make the outfit more wearable for their average female customer.

Kelly didn't say much, but she did ask about the guy with the hard-on.

"Oh, that's Derick. He's new, and I expect he'll be made responsible for the male version of your outfit."

"A male version? I didn't think we were going to do anything like that."

"Well, we have expanded the other lines to include male garments, I've been sketching out a male android suit. Can you imagine a man and woman pair, wandering around together? Or better yet having sex together?"

Marla giggled at the thought. While Kelly just rolled her eyes.

"I doubt if we'll sell many of those. Hell, I don't think we'll sell many of these." Kelly said, waving her arm, stiffly, up her body.

"Oh, I don't know. If I design them right, and include the right accessories, I bet we'll sell quite a few. Perhaps mainly to the fetish and gay crowds, but enough to make it worth our while."

Kelly sighed. She reminded herself that Marla was usually correct about all things fashion. Her designs and the demand for her things were always spot on. That's why they did so well. But still...

As expected, lunch was a chore, in many respects.

From the moment Kelly climbed out of the car, everyone stared at her. And Marla and her staff members peppered her about all aspects of the suit.

Some of Kelly's answers came easily, and the technical discussions that followed her answers often referred to her as if she really was a robot - a non-human.

And open discussions about her body functions, peeing and pooping were humiliating in the extreme. Especially among the design mob, and the other nosey diners, too.

Kelly was really embarrassed when Marla described sex with someone in an android suit. That's me you're talking about, she thought, angrily.

But she almost lost it, when she happened to glance over at the new guy, and it looked like the perv was about to cum in his pants. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

After Kelly had stumbled her way through eating lunch, and they returned to the company lobby, everyone thanked her for her input before they headed back up to their labs and offices. Marla though, accompanied Kelly back to her office.

"That wasn't so bad, was it? I figured it would be easier and more informative there, than if I'd allowed them to interview you up in the middle of the design and development lab. With three times that many questioners and observers."

Kelly nodded, halfheartedly. "I suppose you're right. When are you going to let me out of this thing? It's been two days, now."

"I was right. I'm sure we'll have a bunch of modifications and fixes ready in no time. And it hasn't been two whole days. Only two days and one night. And I want at least another night with you. So, not until tomorrow, at the earliest."

"Oh Marla. Please, tonight might be fun, but not another day." Kelly whined.

"We'll see. But now I need to get back. Have a good afternoon." And she left, closing the door behind her.

Disgruntled, Kelly plopped down behind her desk and tried to focus on her work. It was difficult, as she wasn't looking forward to more time dressed as she was.

For a while she sat and daydreamed, but eventually she did succeed at getting in several hours of valuable work. Along with a couple of productive but wearisome meetings.

When the day finally came to a close, Marla wandered in. "Ready to head home?" She giggled before adding, "I'll drive."

"Yes, I suppose," she sighed. "I haven't gotten everything I'd planned on, done. In the suit, everything takes longer and is more difficult."

"But you are able to function, right?"

Reluctantly, Kelly admitted that she could. But she still hated the restrictions, the difficulty moving around, and above all the bathroom breaks.

"You'll get better at it. I can already see that you're almost human."

"Yah, great," Kelly said as she stood up, with the extra effort, demanded by her Metalwear.

They walked out, hand-in-hand.

Kelly had a little less trouble maneuvering herself into the car seat, but Marla still had to fasten her seat belt for her. That would apparently always be a problem. The suit's stiff torso and arms were just not flexible enough for that kind of maneuvering.

It was more than clear, that anyone in the Metalwear outfit would never be able to drive. Another issue that made the suit impractical. When Kelly pointed that out, Marla just blew it off.

"Actually, I think some of our customers will appreciate that." She commented.

"Why? What woman will be happy with losing that privilege?"

"Oh. I don't think it will be a question of the woman being unhappy. I think it will be the men being happy. About the control it will afford them. The men and some women too." Marla answered, thoughtfully.

And she turned to Kelly, gave her a smile and patted her metal thigh.

At home they more-or-less repeated the previous evening's fun and games. Fun for Marla anyway.

They cooked and ate dinner, relaxed on the couch and watched some TV, and then headed to bed.

Having practiced last night, they were both able to have a more enjoyable time. Even Kelly had a better experience with the sex.

Kelly still struggled in the bathroom, though. Afterwards, she imagined it would always be a battle as long as she wore the complete suit. She prayed that Marla wouldn't insist on her wearing it too often.

In the morning, with great fanfare, Marla allowed her out of the suit, but had her don the regular opera gloves and thigh-high boots.

"You look so sexy in them," she explained.

Kelly was okay with that.

Despite Kelly's experiences and her loudly voiced concerns, Marla demanded that they forge ahead with the production of the complete android suit. Her team did make some adjustments that supposedly addressed the issues, but Kelly was never given the opportunity to verify the modification's' effectiveness.

She was actually relieved that she didn't have to retest.

The designers had specified that the suit could only be offered to customers who would provide a 3D scan, as the fit was too important to be left to off-the rack-standard sizes.

Kelly had to scramble to set up the manufacturing process for the suits with every torso covering custom built for the wearer. The other components, thigh boots, opera gloves and collar were provided in the standard sizes, developed in the past. Only occasionally did they have to be custom made.

While she struggled, the marketing and sales departments went into full gear and as the word spread, the first orders began to come in.

With the first deliveries showing up on catwalks, grand events and award shows, the media went wild! And Kelly was shocked by the demand. It was yet another case of Marla understanding the marketplace, and her customers, far better than she did. Absolutely astounding!

But the cost of the suits was high, so although the numbers were far better than expected, they still didn't generate enough revenue to fill the coffers with cash.

The Japanese market though grew stronger and stronger. Their young Anime and Manga devotees were fascinated with the entire Metalwear line and immediately fell madly in love with the full android suit. Every young and wealthy female, or their male admirers, wanted one, or more, and large numbers of orders poured in from that market.

But the other markets were only lukewarm. It was a concern.

Regardless, Marla was delighted, and she and her team continued to work on new Metalwear creations.

Just as the latex fashion line had grown to include sex toys for the kinky population, so too did the Metalwear line. Plugs, dildos, vibrators and even integrated E-stim devices that shocked the wearer's sexy parts were all incorporated into the Metalwear panties and body suit products.

The integrated electronics became more and more sophisticated and a rechargeable battery pack was produced and designed into the body suit to provide the needed, long-term power.

Those items helped the sales numbers, and that helped Kelly relax as she watched the company's books.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.