Metalwear Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, baby. But it will be so kinky. Making love to my android lover. Just the thought of it is making me so hot! I'm dying to get you into bed."

Kelly looked at her lover. She knew, now that Marla was really into this new kink. This robot love thing. And it scared her, because she felt she knew where it was going.

"Oh Marla, aren't you getting a little carried away with the Metalwear line?"

"No, I'm only just getting started! It's my favorite. More so than the leather or latex collections. I really love these things. And I love when you wear them, too."

So that evening Kelly had to squeeze herself into the car's passenger seat for the ride home. Thank God the Bimmer allowed for plenty of space for the passenger seat to slide back and recline into the empty back seat. There was no possibility of Kelly being able to drive. The suit just wouldn't allow it.

It was another issue Kelly thought would kill the outfit. What woman would want to wear the thing, if she couldn't get around in it?

At least Marla had allowed her to put her dress on over the Metalwear. It was a squeeze, as the suit's breasts in particular were much larger than her own. In fact, they finally gave up on zipping up the back, it just wouldn't close.

"We'll have to figure out what we can do about that." Marla mumbled as she drove.

"What?"

"Clothes for women in Metalwear. That may be our next product line. Pretty dresses for the woman in Metalwear." Marla answered.

"Really?" Skeptically.

"Of course." Dismissively.

That night was a series of experiments and frustrations. Marla demanded that Kelly do all of the normal things they did each evening. Prepare and eat dinner, do some cleaning, and watch some television before bed.

All of the time, Marla watched, coached and questioned. She was seriously evaluating the suit, looking for issues and improvements.

All the while Kelly remained cynical, never for a minute believing that the suit was practical enough to actually sell. But Marla was insistent, and what Marla wanted, Kelly provided. It was a major tenant of their relationship.

Marla even followed her into the bathroom when Kelly uneasily admitted that she had to relieve her bowels.

The whole process was a serious battle. Awkward, maddening and humiliating. Marla refused to help, other than with advice. And a couple of times she actually laughed at Kelly's antics, and her cursing, which was loud and almost constant.

Eventually, though with some serious cleaning as the last step, the process was completed, and Kelly breathed a sigh of relief.

"You'll get better at that, with practice, you know." Marla said sympathetically.

"I don't want to. Practice, that is." Kelly answered angrily.

"Another thing that might help would be enemas. They would reduce the number of times you have to go, and with everything flowing out in liquid form, cleaning up afterward might be easier."

Horrified, Kelly looked at her. "No way am I going to add another indignity to the process. And besides it would splash all over."

"But it would be more easily wiped away. And I think we could fit the suit with a plumbing system that would make it easier, a built-in cleansing tube, or some such." Marla said, and from her expression she was already working out the design in her head as she spoke.

"Forget it!" Kelly said, picturing herself wandering around with a tube up her butt.

That chore complete, they settled down on the couch and cuddled as they usually did, watching a couple of shows on the television before bed.

Even that was a difficult adventure.

Kelly couldn't really lounge around, in the stiff suit, and she couldn't feel much of Marla, through her Metalwear covering.

Marla, though seemed to enjoy the feel of the hard surface. She leaned up against her, and rubbed her shiny body. And they were able to kiss.

At least that felt good, and normal.

When the early news ended, Marla untangled herself from her lover and grabbing her gloved hand pulled her with some difficulty to her feet.

"Come on, I've been waiting for this all evening, and I can't wait any longer! I want to make love to you in your Metalwear. Only as an experiment, of course," she finished with a laugh.

"Well good luck with that. My body is not exactly soft and warm. Are you sure you don't want to take it off, so we can really make love? I'd love to cuddle with you and actually feel you." Kell said. It was worth a try...

Marla chuckled. "Well, remember, we're doing this for the company. And for our love for each other."

She stopped walking and pulled Kelly into a hug. And they kissed passionately as they often did. "You know how much I love you. But I also love this whole android thing, and I really want to see what it's like making love to a Gynoid. So please let's give it a try. Please?"

Kelly smiled and sighed. "I love you too. You know I do. And I'll do anything for you. I'll even be your female robot lover."

"Great!" Marla said as she went back to leading Kelly into their bedroom.

Once there, Marla quickly stripped before she helped Kelly lay back onto the bed. It was more like a flop, but she did wind up stretched out flat on her back with her legs spread, and Marla sprawled on top of her.

"Aren't I kind of hard? Uncomfortable to lay on," she asked. "I'd rather be naked like you."

Marla giggled. "Yes, and your metallic breasts aren't nearly as comfortable as your real ones. But there's something bizarrely sexy about your body, nonetheless." And she began kissing her, lovingly and passionately.

After a while Marla slid down and sucked on Kelly's shiny metallic nipples, giggling all the while.

"Okay. What's so amusing. You know I can't feel a thing, so it's doing me no good." Kelly asked.

Marla paused. "Oh, it's not really funny. Just kind of fun. I'm making love to a robot girl. My robot lover." Marla said, still chuckling, delightedly.

She slowly worked her way, kissing and licking down Kelly's stiff and firm belly to her crotch.

Kelly felt it when Marla opened the sliding hatch that covered her pussy. The whisper of fresh, cool air on her most sensitive part made her shiver, within the tight suit. Marla didn't notice.

She did notice Kelly shudder as she began dipping her tongue past the suit's opening and into the anxious pussy that it surrounded.

They both moaned, in unison, and that got a giggle out of the two of them.

A few minutes later, Marla lifted her head and looked up over Kelly's chrome body and between her big robot breasts to her face. "This is working well, don't you think? I'm really having fun licking your, silver-framed pussy. It's perfect!" As she spoke, she maneuvered the fingers of a hand around the edges of the suit's opening and tickled Kelly's lower lips.

"Um, yes," Kelly sighed, shakily. It was feeling very nice, like it always did, when her lover sucked on and massaged her sex. The fact that the rest of her was covered in the firm Metalwear didn't really matter. In fact, being restricted as she was by the suit, the helpless feeling, seemed to make it feel even better, more exciting. Kelly remembered back to the love sessions they had when Marla strapped her down, like a dominatrix, and tortured her before bringing her off, usually in very explosive climaxes.

She groaned and reached down as best she could to brush her gloved hands alongside Marla's smiling face. She had to be careful, as she couldn't feel much, and she had limited control of her arms. "It does feel good, and I do love you. Even if I'm locked into this insane robot suit."

"Ah, but that's part of the fun. And just wait until I make you cum, my little robot girl, sex toy."

And with that she returned to pushing her tongue into Kelly's very wet pussy. When she changed her focus just a bit and began sucking and nibbling on Kelly's clit, she lost it and came, as Marla wanted.

Kelly had a wonderful and powerful orgasm. She would have thrashed and squirmed more than she did, but the suit limited her actions and reactions. It was a little frustrating, and that seemed to add to the intense feelings she enjoyed.

Marla too was enjoying the session. More so than she had expected. It was all so bizarrely erotic. She was making love to a robot woman. And it was her woman.

After Kelly had calmed down, Marla closed the hatch over her slick sex and slithered up her sexy, shiny body.

At Kelly's head they kissed, and Kelly tasted her juices on her lover's lips and cheeks. It was a very familiar occurrence, and it made her feel good, and loved.

"My turn now, my little love robot." Marla said, smiling as she lifted her torso up by doing a pushup on Kelly's metallic boobs.

Kelly smiled up, dreamily at her lover. "I'll try, but I can't make any promises, with my metal body."

"It's your metal body that has me so turned on. It will be easy. I'll pop in no time." Marla said, giggling excitedly. "And your mouth is free, and I've enjoyed your gloved fingers, for a long time, now."

She then rolled off and sprawled on her back on the mattress next to her robot.

It took Kelly quite a while to maneuver her stiff body up and over so she was laying on top of her naked lover.

Marla squirmed as she was crushed by the hard shape on top of her. The robotic breasts were not all that much fun when they poked her own chest.

Kelly, understanding, didn't spend a lot of time before working her way down until she was laying between Marla's spread legs, with her head right above her crotch.

She did have trouble with the high collar. It wasn't the first time she'd worn that Metalwear accessory, nor the first time she'd made love while wearing it, but as this time it was secured to her Metalwear body covering, it was even harder than before to tilt her head to get her mouth, tongue and lips onto Marla's excited pussy.

She was also constrained by her covered arms and their lack of flexibility, but she did her best and was at last able to settle in with both her fingers and her mouth on Marla's sex.

And Marla began moaning and squirming almost immediately. Kelly chuckled as her lover, with almost no work from her, reached her first orgasm in no time at all. As she did, Marla ran her fingers through Kelly's hair and held her head in place to ensure that she kept licking and tonguing.

They kept at it, like that through two more orgasms, before totally exhausted, and utterly satisfied, Marla released her hold on Kelly and encouraged her to crawl up and lay next to her.

Kelly obliged, although it was again a struggle.

This suit may be a big turn on, especially for Marla, but is sure is a pain to make love in. Kelly thought. But she still felt good as she settled in next to lovely Marla.

"That was wonderful." Marla said as she kissed her lover.

"Hmmm," Kelly moaned. She was still catching her breath and trying to relax in her robot suit.

"You did great, and I know you came. So, you can't complain."

"I'm still not used to this suit. And for God's sake don't tell me I'll get used to it!"

Marla laughed. "Okay I won't, but you will."

Kelly grumbled and reached over and tried playfully to slap Marla's belly, but her stiff arm couldn't really reach and deliver much more than a tap.

"Don't you dare try and abuse your Mistress, little miss robot!" Marla scolded, but she was also laughing.

"Not fair."

"Hah, that's the way I like it." Marla said as she crawled out of bed and into the bathroom.

Kelly just sighed, and laid quietly, waiting her turn. As always, she wasn't looking forward to relieving herself in the suit. That act was more difficult and disgusting than ever. Looking back, she realized that for years now, using the toilette had been a painful process for her. First with the latex panties and suits, then with the plugs, and now with all of the Metalwear.

She wondered if it wasn't another kink that Marla was into and forcing upon her with the designs of her outfits. Damn; my lover is one kinky bitch! She concluded. But I do love her so...

When Marla sauntered out, still naked and looking beautiful and happy, Kelly struggled to her feet and staggered in.

There she worked her way through the trying process of emptying both her bladder and her bowels through their respective hatches. Cleaning up her ass hole, through its opening was the most difficult and frustrating task, as her stiff arms and unfeeling fingers struggled to reach and clean that area.

But she finally finished, after using several baby-wipes that were now an important part of her bathroom supplies.

She returned to the bedroom, muttering angrily to herself, only to find Marla already asleep under the covers.

Kelly, even angrier, climbed into bed as quietly and as carefully as she could, so as not to disturb her partner.

It took a lot of effort. As she settled down, she did wonder if she'd ever get used to the suit. She hoped she wouldn't have to. But she knew better.

Kelly had a hard time, literally, laying and sleeping in the android outfit. After all, she wasn't a real robot. It wasn't that the thing wasn't well padded, Marla's team had eliminated any point where it poked or rubbed or hurt her skin or body. It was just that the thing was so restrictive. It seemed that every position she tried, wound up being uncomfortable, if not immediately, then after an hour or two. She finally settled on sleeping flat on her back with her arms down at her sides. Almost like a dead body, she thought disgustedly.

She did, though, finally get a decent night's sleep.

When she woke up, the next morning, she was a bit stiff, but didn't seem to be any the worse for wear. When Marla asked her about it, she acknowledged that she'd slept well enough, for a dead person. Marla had looked at her quizzically, so she explained, and then chuckled.

"Well at least we know that our customers will be able to sleep in their Metalwear."

"If we have any customers for this outfit. And if they're crazy enough to try and sleep in it," Kelly said, shaking her head, sadly.

"Oh, we will, trust me. You've seen how well sales of the other items have gone. This will sell too."

Kelly couldn't argue on that point. Sales had been good. As good as in the early days of the other product lines. She had actually been pleasantly surprised. Ecstatic, actually. It seemed like Marla's predictions had, once again been correct, much to Kelly's relief. The company was doing well.

After Marla helped drag her out of bed, she nudged her toward their bathroom.

"Time for a shower." Marla said.

"A shower? How? Are you going to let me out?" Kelly was certainly hoping for that.

"No, silly. We need to test the cleaning process. We'll have customers who will need to wash themselves, you know."

"While wearing the suit?"

"Yes, of course. It is designed to be worn for long periods of time."

"I never expected anyone would wear it for more than a few hours, except for me."

"Well, the design team, mainly me, foresaw that possibility. So we need to test it out in a practical setting. Like here and now."

Marla then cranked up the water, before she stripped off her flimsy nightgown and then led Kelly straight into their over-sized shower stall. There, she pushed her lover under the spray.

Kelly could feel the water on the Metalwear, before she felt it begin to trickle down onto her skin.

"We designed the outfit to allow water to flow into and around the seams in the suit. It should work its way into every nook and cranny and then drain out the bottom. We don't expect you to get very dirty, inside there, but we do want to rinse away sweat and body fluids. A light liquid soap can be used, to help, if necessary, and one with some skin oils should also help."

"Really? You guys actually deigned for all that?"

"Kelly, we have spent a lot of time on this, you know." Marla answered indignantly.

"I know, I know, but..."

"Kelly, my love, we want everything we design to be perfect and practical."

"Practical?"

"Of course. I know you don't believe me, but I do have complete faith in how well the Metalwear outfits, all of them, will be accepted by our customers."

Kelly could tell that Marla was hurt and disappointed by her lack of enthusiasm and trust. But it was the way she felt about it. She was only going along with the more exotic designs, to appease her lover. And because she realized that resistance was futile.

Not wanting to upset Marla any further, she feigned acceptance and interest. "But how did you and your team expect the wearer, me, to dry off? I mean I can feel the water on my skin, everywhere, like you predicted, but now I'm all wet, inside and out."

Marla smiled, knowingly and proudly. "We have that covered. Don't worry. Of course, you'll dry off the outside with a towel, per normal." She reached behind her for what looked like a hair dryer as she continued her explanation. "This is an ordinary hair dryer, but with both cool and warm temperature settings. It includes a couple of fittings that will allow you to dry yourself by blowing air inside the suit."

She held the thing up so Kelly could see.

"In our testing, the flow of air pushes the water out and dries the wearers' skin in no time. Here, let's try it out."

She powered up the dryer and slipped its narrow nozzle into the small gap at Kelly's neck.

Kelly immediately felt the air blow down her skin, and as Marla rotated it around it felt kind of good, and she did feel the water being blown down her body.

"How's that?" Marla asked. "Too cool, or too hot?"

"It feels good. A little warmer, please."

Marla made the adjustment, and then moved the blower's nozzle down to strategic seams built into the suit, under Kelly's breasts, at the small of her back, at her waist, and then at her crotch.

That got a giggle and a squirm out of Kelly. But she didn't request any change to the process.

When Marla reached Kelly's ankles, her body actually felt dry. All of the water had drained out through sets of tiny holes around the soles of her shoes.

"Well?" Marla asked as she stood up and turned off the blower.

"I'm impressed. I actually feel dry inside this thing."

"See, we did a good job on that aspect. The team will be happy to hear it. Now let's get you ready for work."

"Are you sure we're not done with the testing? Can't you let me out?"

"Nope. But tell you what. I will take off those platform sole extensions, I think it will make it easier for you to walk."

"That would be nice. But' I'd rather get out."

"Do you want me to remove them, or not!" Marla said, and it was clear to Kelly that that was about the only concession she'd receive.

"Yes, please." She said.

Kelly sat on the edge of a chair with her legs stretched out in front of her, as Marla knelt and removed three inches from the soles of her feet. Kelly would still be walking mostly on her toes, but at least she'd be able to walk a little easier without the big lifts.

"Thanks." She said, as Marla stood up and helped her to her feet.

Then they started getting ready for their day.

Kelly had gotten used to doing her hair and makeup while wearing the gloves, but it was still a challenge, and with the gloves now attached to the suit's shoulders, she had a difficult time reaching up to her face, let alone her hair. The top of her head was almost completely out of reach.

"You'll have to do my hair, and help with my make-up, too."

Kelly was pleased, as she hoped that Marla would finally relent and unlock her, but no such luck. Marla began brushing out her hair, for her.

It felt actually felt good and Kelly enjoyed it. Marla had a nice touch.

Done with her hair, Marla then had to help with Kelly's eyes, as again, with the restrictions of her arms and limitations of the gloves on her hands, Kelly was afraid of poking her eyes out.