Metalwear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was her biggest problem. All too often, in the past, she had come away from a trip to the restroom with a bit of pee glistening from her crotch. When she had to empty her bowels, it was even worse, she'd get poop on her Metalwear ass, and couldn't see it.

Marla sighed and bent down to examine her. "You did a good job, my little android, now close yourself and let's get back to our dinner."

Kelly slid her lower hatch closed, and they stepped out, to find the two women still standing inside the door, now giggling.

"How do you pee in that outfit?" One of them asked, with a silly smile.

Kelly ignored her, and began washing her gloved hands.

The woman turned to Marla. "How does she pee?"

Marla smiled. "Oh, she has a hatch that she opens."

The other woman, laughed. "Really? Can I see? Will you instruct your Android to show us?"

"Gynoid, please show these nice ladies your front hatch." Marla said, chuckling. She knew she was being mean, but thought it a harmless little game.

Kelly turned from the sink, her gloves wet and dripping and looked at Marla. "Gynoid would rather not," she said.

The two bitches laughed. "She calls herself by name?" One said.

"And I love her voice. So sexy." The other added.

Kelly was so embarrassed and angry that Marla was putting her through this. And she was sorely tempted to slap the two of them silly. But she knew that wouldn't end well, so she made a huge effort to calm herself.

Even though Marla couldn't see Kelly's face, she imagined that she was pissed.

"You can see ladies, if you look at her crotch, she has a cover that can be slid up to allow her to pee."

Kelly just stood there as the two bent forward and looked.

"It looks like it would also give access to its pussy for sex." One commented, with a malicious smile. She then reached out as if she was going to touch.

Kelly stepped back, and Marla barked, "enough! If you ladies will excuse us, we need to get back to our meals."

She then nudged the two of them aside and led Kelly out the door. In passing, Kelly elbowed one of them, who cried out, hurt, and staggered back. But the other one got in a slap to her metal butt just before the door closed. Kelly heard it but didn't feel it.

She also heard the two of them laughing as she walked away.

Back at their table. Marla reached over and grabbed Kelly's hand. "I'm sorry. Those two were ass holes, and I let it get out of hand. Forgive me?"

Kelly's sigh was amplified by the helmet's speakers, as was her tentative, "yes."

The two of them resumed eating, even though their food was, by then, cold. They were both too hungry to let that stop them from finishing.

Marla still feeling bad, ordered ice cream for desert and lovingly and carefully fed it to Kelly, in between mouthfuls for herself.

Kelly enjoyed the treat and even though it was a bit embarrassing, being fed was a lot less work than feeding herself. And she could also see the love in Marla's eyes, as she took care of her.

Finally finished, they wandered their way out of the restaurant and ignoring all of the stares and ribald comments thrown their way, and worked their way to their hotel room.

Everything was ready for the next day's convention and they were exhausted. All Kelly wanted to do was relax, but Marla wanted sex with her android lover. And Kelly couldn't refuse her. But no matter how hard Kelly begged, Marla wouldn't unlock her form the suit or even the helmet.

They'd enjoyed sex before, Marla and Gynoid, but although Marla loved it, Kelly wasn't able to get that much out of the experience. The suit was too confining, and limiting. She couldn't feel all that much and they couldn't kiss.

She was just getting ready to sprawl on her back, on the bed when Marla pulled a box out of one of her suitcases.

"I have a new product for us to try out." She said with a broad smile. "I really have found sex with an android fun and exciting, but there has been something missing, so I contacted our toy manufacturer and they created this for us." And she held up a carton.

"What?"

Marla chuckled as she opened the box and pulled out a huge hunk of red silicon, holding it up for Kelly to see. It only took her a moment to figure out that the thing was a double-headed dildo. But nothing like the ones she'd seen in Internet sex catalogues.

"This one is specially designed to fit securely in your opening, and also inside you. And provide me with a great ride too. Laying on your back, you'll be just like a guy with a big hard on." Marla said. Then she started giggling, "how cool is that?"

"Gynoid's not sure." Kelly said, sighing.

"Oh, come on. We have to give it a try. And the last time we had sex, like this, your orgasm wasn't up to snuff, if I recall. This might help. A lot." And she waved the thing around.

That drew a Marilyn Monroe laugh out of the gynoid. "You are one kinky lover."

And the crazy thing did work!

After the normal preliminaries, Marla lubed up the dildo and slowly worked it into Kelly's pussy, until the base plugged into the sides of the opening. It filled her completely, but comfortably enough. With that part in place, another nice long phallus stuck up from her groin as if she were a well-hung guy. Marla lubed it up, and lowered herself onto it until she looked like a woman riding her stud.

Once there, Marla started rocking and pumping herself on the thing, and Kelly could feel it inside her. It was wonderful! For both of them.

After they each had a couple highly enjoyable orgasms using the new accessory, they collapsed and fell asleep. Marla dozed off quickly, feeling happy and excited about tomorrow.

As Kelly laid there, more than half asleep, she visualized her gynoid alter-ego. And that's how she saw it. While in her gynoid suit, she actually became The Gynoid. It was bizarre, but she had come to feel like a different being -- only half human when her head was covered and her voice changed.

She was no longer Kelly, the CEO of a multi-million-dollar clothing company. She became Gynoid who was forced to deal with the inconsiderate abuse of sex-driven humans. It was her job, her assigned task, and she had to perform.

Her only pleasures came from sex with her loved one. Gynoid didn't enjoy any other aspect of her existence.

She, Gynoid didn't appreciate her body, her looks, or even her voice. And she hated the things she had to do to keep herself going. Eating and drinking were tasteless and tedious. Emptying her bladder and bowels were difficult and horrible experiences. Even sleeping was an uncomfortable chore.

But, for the company that she loved, and for Marla who she adored, Kelly was Gynoid.

Marla's alarm woke them early enough to eat a room-service breakfast and allow her to prepare for the day.

Gynoid didn't require cloths or makeup, so she was pretty much ready to go after she was fed and emptied.

They made their way to the convention center, through the masses and into the side door reserved for staff. But even it was thronged by excited convention-goers. And they loved Gynoid. Marla had to remind her to wave and be a friendly representative of the company.

The first full day of the Comic-Con convention bordered on being a riot. Huge crowds. Wild costumes. Cacophonous noise, and entertaining sights. And Gynoid was one of the more popular attractions.

From the moment the doors opened to the general public, things were chaotically busy around their booth. Thousands of attendees passed by. Hundreds of fans in costumes of various types and quality stopped by to examine the Gynoid. Many, many others in geeky clothes stood around to ogle the sexy android.

The constant background noise and the unending questioning piped through her earbuds drove Gynoid to distraction.

"Marla, could you adjust Gynoid's earbuds to turn off the noise, or even play music? The cacophony is driving Gynoid nuts!"

Marla smiled, but shook her head 'no'. "Kelly, you need to participate. Talk to these nurds, they may turn out to be customers."

"Hah. Gynoid will believe that when Gynoid sees it."

Marla laughed. But she didn't pull out her phone to make any adjustments.

The most humiliating aspect was when someone pawed her or even grabbed her. Then, one of the security guys, stationed with them for just that reason, had to muscle the clown away. The scenes caused by those altercations drew even bigger crowds in her direction.

Periodically, Marla would take her on a wandering tour of the convention floor. Kelly knew it was just another move to show off the gynoid outfit, so she accepted it as best she could, as part of their marketing effort. But it was still a humiliating chore.

A couple of times women grabbed her, like the men kept trying to do. But with the girls she and Marla allowed it. That was another instruction from Marla. "It's the women who will have to be comfortable with wearing the gynoid suit, so you need to encourage them. Let them feel you. Tell them how sexy and erotic you feel in your suit."

Marla did most of the talking to the people who stopped by with legitimate interest and meaningful questions. The sales team handled the riff-raff, gawkers, and horny children of all ages.

Gynoid stayed close to Marla. She only spoke to demonstrate her sexy voice. Which astounded everyone who heard her.

One interested couple, peppered Marla with simple questions, but eventually wound up with a more complex one. They wanted to know about the closure mechanisms, and how and why they locked.

"Well, we did spend a lot of time on those components, and invented the closures, so that we could use them on all of our Metalwear products. They needed to be strong and flexible and bond with the special alloy we use to create the unique flexibility, or lack thereof, needed in our various designs. And they require a key to ensure that they don't inadvertently let go at some inopportune moment."

And the guy added with a smirk, "and so the wearer can be locked in?"

"Well, we assume that in most cases, the wearer will have the key. But we understand that some of our customers may not use it that way." Marla replied with a broad wink.

The guy laughed, and his wife did too, but less enthusiastically.

Marla then turned to Kelly. "Gynoid how does that locking aspect work for you?"

"Gynoid is unable to take off any of her suit, or her helmet."

"Really?" the wife asked. "Not ever?"

Marla laughed. "Well, she can't remove it without help. But she certainly doesn't live in it."

"Oh, you scared me there for a minute. I've certainly heard of your other products, shoes and bras and things. And I never pictured them as being anything other than normal clothes, that I'd wear like anything else, and remove like anything else." The woman said, obviously relieved that there was nothing permanent about the gynoid suit.

Marla nodded and smiled. "Yes, Kelly here will revert to normal clothes as soon as we're done here."

And that ended that, as the couple walked away. But the husband did take a brochure.

"Are you really going to let Gynoid out after the show?" Kelly said hopefully.

"We'll see." Marla answered.

The day dragged on.

They were both relieved when Marla and the sales manager, jointly decided that the two of them could take off.

Uninterested in anything other than food and sleep, they went straight back to their hotel room, and ordered room service.

Kelly was relieved and thankful when Marla unlocked the helmet and slid it off her head.

"Thank you. I was praying you'd do that." Kelly said after she'd succeeded in working out the kinks in her jaw, and washed up, a bit. As always, she was a mess. The helmet always did that to her.

"I need you to be rested and ready for tomorrow. I can't do this without you." Marla replied honestly. "And I'm too tired for Gynoid sex, tonight anyway." She said, laughing.

Kelly just gave her a dirty look.

They ate, showered and slept deeply that night. Although Kelly did remain in the android suit. She at least didn't have to sleep in the helmet. She was happy enough about that.

Marla and Gynoid were back on the convention floor when the event reopened in the morning.

And that second day, was pretty much just like the first one. Although, after yesterday's long session, Kelly's feet hurt, and she was sick of trying to be nice to all of the lascivious kids and geeky adults.

It did seem like the crowd was even more unruly. There were several incidents when their security guard had to remove some dolt.

One time the police actually had to be called, when the guard was unable to handle several guys at once. One of them actually knocked Kelly over and she wound up cowering on the floor as people chattered, screamed and pushed.

That night Kelly had had enough. She'd been locked in the helmet for most of the two days and wanted out. Wearing the suit was one thing but the helmet was becoming too much to bear.

"I'm tired, and dirty and hungry, starving! Count me out. I won't go down there, tomorrow."

"Alright, alright. I'll take it off, and we can order room service. You can have a full meal, and get a good night's sleep, and room service breakfast, too, but after that the helmet goes back on and you come down with me. Okay? Deal?" Marla told her, as she stepped over and hugged her.

Kelly sighed. "Deal." And she realized it was a pretty good deal.

Marla smiled, but didn't move. Didn't retrieve the key. Didn't unlock the helmet.

"What?" Kelly asked, suspiciously.

"Well. There's one more thing."

"Oh hell. What, now?"

"Well, dear. Tomorrow is the day when I planned to demonstrate the remote-control plugs." Marla said, hesitantly.

"Really? When were you going to tell me about that plan?" Kelly replied, upset.

"In the morning. But it has to be part of the deal."

Kelly thought for only a minute. Then sighed, sadly. "Okay. I'll wear them."

"Great. You know how much fun they are." Marla said as she stepped over to her luggage and dug out the key to the helmet.

"Yah, right. They're fun for you."

"Oh, come on. You get off all of the time when I push the little buttons. Admit it."

Kelly refused to answer. She knew that Marla was right, she did get off. But it was often frustrating and usually embarrassing, too.

Marla unlocked the helmet's latches and gently took it off her partner's head.

Per usual, Kelly's head and face were a mess, her mouth was tasted gross, and jaw was stiff and sore. Her pretty hair was sweaty and compressed on her head and smelly, too.

It was never fun to take off the gynoid helmet.

But to Kelly it was always such a relief, the cool, fresh air was wonderful, and after she'd worked out the cramps in her muscles, it was a pleasure to speak in her own voice and hear with her own ears.

When she was ready the two of them dove into the suite's big shower stall and as she often did, Marla washed her lover's head, and polished her Metalwear android body. It was a ritual that they both enjoyed.

Afterward, while Kelly was drying herself off, inside and out. Marla ordered a room-service dinner and when it arrived, they ate and drank and relaxed.

The highlight of the meal was their entertaining review of the sights and sounds of the convention floor. The people and costumes, comments and questions were all food for hilarious descriptions and comments.

They laughed as much as they drank -- a lot!

Finally, full of good food and drunk they climbed into bed. This time the new appliance was even more fun, especially for Kelly. But she actually enjoyed the kissing more than anything -- she missed that loving aspect of their sex-play, terribly, when she wore the helmet.

They ignored Marla's alarm for as long as they could, that next morning. It took them quite a while to climb out of bed.

Marla didn't fit Kelly with her helmet until after they'd finished breakfast. And for that, Kelly was again grateful.

But when Marla picked it up, Kelly bowed her head and surrendered to its embrace.

"Can you hear me? Can you speak?" Marla asked to make sure all was well. She had plugged the thing in to charge when she took it off her lover, last night and was always worried that something might go wrong with the complex electronics, or it's battery pack.

"Gynoid can hear you just fine. How does Gynoid's voice sound to you? Slutty, like Marilyn?"

"Oh, come on, Kelly. It sounds sexy, but not slutty. And I hear you just fine, so the helmet checks out."

Marla then dug another box out of her bags. Kelly recognized it immediately. The remote-controlled vibrating plugs were her prime example of a love-hate relationship. The things, under Marla's control had given her many pleasurable orgasms, but also provided many annoying and humiliating experiences both around the office and out in the general public.

Marla just loved toying with her, via those things. She could torture her, edge her, punish her, and reward her all via the app on her phone.

She'd never used them with the gynoid helmet in place, before though. This would be a first for that. And she'd be wearing the things in the middle of the convention floor!

"Are you ready for these? Can I put them in?" She asked tentatively. She knew that she was asking a lot of her lover. But she wanted to be able to demonstrate them, at least a little to prospective, and serious customers, if any were to be had, in this place. And she also wanted to play with them on her loving Gynoid, just for her own pleasure.

Kelly really didn't want to go through with it. But she knew she had to. Marla wouldn't allow her to refuse.

"Alright. If Gynoid must."

"She must," Marla said, with a chuckle.

It only took a few minutes to open each hatch, and lube and insert each plug. With the two hatches closed, Marla pulled out he phone and tested each one, making Gynoid jump and moan as the things inside her came to life.

Then it was time to go.

This was to be their last day at the convention. They had to get back to their office and back to work.

And today the crowds seemed to be bigger than ever. And rowdier than ever, too.

Arriving at their booth, Gynoid sighed, when she saw the new poster mounted on their booth that described the remote-control capabilities available with the Gynoid suit- for an exorbitant price, of course.

Dear God, everyone will know! Kelly thought, and she was already feeling humiliated.

Kelly spent much of the day with both vibrators humming away, on a low setting inside her. Mostly she found it enjoyable, but it was also distracting and even annoying. They kept her aroused but didn't take her over the top.

She knew that Marla was doing that just for her own amusement. Edging Kelly was one of her favorite sports.

As expected, there were a lot of lewd questions posed about the remote -control accessories. The silly teen-agers were, of course, the worst. And, of course, they would never be able to afford any Metalwear products, let alone a gynoid suit with accessories.

Their sales staff, Marla and Gynoid, too, just did their best to ignore those clowns.

Several times, when someone asked specifically about that accessory, and they seemed seriously interested, and wealthy, Marla would turn up the vibrators and Kelly would involuntarily cringe and squirm and groan in front of the audience.

It was humiliating in the extreme, but also weirdly enjoyable. But Kelly was thankful that Marla never pushed her over the edge.

Then they'd often ask Gynoid for her opinion, and Marla would insist that she reply.

"Gynoid finds the plugs distracting, annoying and enjoyable, depending on their settings." Was her standard answer.

Thank heaven, nobody knows who I am, in here, behind the mask. Kelly kept telling herself. Her anonymity was her only consolation.