Metalwear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Gynoid reached around behind her, that task was always a challenge with her stiff arms and shoulders, and she slid her rear hatch up and open.

She held that position, showing her asshole to Carolyn and Sammy, until Carolyn told her that she had seen enough.

Kelly immediately closed her cover and again turned over and pulled herself back into a sitting position.

This time it was Marla who thanked her for her forbearance.

Gynoid just grunted, sounding disgusted, but everyone just let it pass.

After a moment's thought Carolyn, declared. "I like it." She then climbed back into her seat.

Marla nodded and they rode for several minutes in silence, lost in their own thoughts.

But then Carolyn began again. "Marla, I have a few design questions for you. Can you place your locking closures on all three hatches?"

Marla didn't even have to think about her answer. "Yes, we can. But it could prove very inconvenient. The wearer would have to be unlocked and locked again each time they, for example, have to take a pee."

Carolyn smiled. "Oh, I think I can work around that. I have some ideas on how we could accommodate a cock under the front cover. Would you mind if I submitted some drawings to you so we could discuss them?"

"Not at all, I'd love to see your ideas. They may be valuable when we get around to developing a male version of the android suit."

"Excellent. Now as to the rear opening. Have you considered an enema arrangement? Perhaps just a small opening for a tube?"

"I have, but our general opinion is that it wouldn't have been a big seller." And she looked at Kelly and chuckled.

"I understand. It wouldn't be for everyone. But I'd like to consider that option."

"Of course, I'm sure we could accommodate you on that."

Kelly had been watching Sammy while the other two discussed those last custom items. She was back to feeling sorry for him, as she imagined she knew what Carolyn was thinking. Clearly Sammy did too, as he was sweating and even shivering in fright as he listened to Carolyn's plans for him.

Poor little guy, Kelly thought.

The night ended when they were dropped off at their hotel. Carolyn committed to buying a gynoid suit for Sammy, although she apparently intended a full range of customizations that would take a while and push the price up substantially. The expense didn't seem to bother her. She was clearly very wealthy.

Marla and Kelly finally staggered into their room. Inside, they both sat down and relaxed. It had been another long and trying day, and although the dinner was great, their encounter with Carolyn and her pet had been difficult, particularly for Kelly.

They casually discussed the events of the day, and night for a while. There were again several incidents that made them laugh, in the telling. And that perked them up a bit.

A story about some stuck-up diner at the restaurant was their next entertainment.

When Marla was finished laughing at that, she brought up the boytoy.

"That Sammy sure was something, wasn't he? I think he was the absolute definition of sissy."

"Yes. Gynoid feels sorry for him."

"Why? He didn't look like he was being forced. He chose his life."

"Gynoid isn't so sure. Gynoid is curious, Gynoid would like to find out how he came to be that way."

"Well lover. We'll probably never see him again. And unless I'm mistaken, he'll wind up locked forever in a gynoid suit."

"Don't say that. It would be terrible."

"And you should know." Marla finished with a laugh.

"Yes. Will you take off Gynoid's helmet now?"

"Hmmm. I don't think so. Carolyn and Sammy made me horny. I want Gynoid sex."

They wound up, an hour later, happy and tired, sprawled out on the bed. Both of them had enjoyed themselves. As always, Marla more so than Kelly in her suit.

After catching her breath, Kelly asked, "can you let me out of the suit, now?" But she received no answer. When she listened more carefully, she realized that her lover was already asleep.

Damn!

In the morning, though, Marla did unlock her and help her peel off the Metalwear. All of it. Kelly spent the next hour in the shower, enjoying herself. It almost felt better than sex. Almost.

Dressed in normal clothes, the two of them went out for a pleasant breakfast. And after gobbling down her eggs, hash browns, bacon and toast, Kelly ordered pastries to finish it all off.

"If you're not careful, your suit won't fit, anymore." Marla laughed.

Kelly just shook her head. "Don't you dare harass me! After days as a gynoid, it's the simple things that make me happy. Like nice, comfortable clothes and feeding myself good food."

Afterwards, it was off to the airport. Kelly congratulated herself for remembering to bring an empty suitcase to haul her Metalwear in. She was learning...

But as they were boarding the wonderful little private jet, Marla began complaining. "If I'd expected you wouldn't be Gynoid for the return trip, I could have saved us a bunch of money and just booked us on a commercial flight."

"What fun would that have been? If you'd done that, we wouldn't have been able to join the mile-high club."

"Oh?" Marla asked, perking up.

"Well, my love. If you'll ask the pilots for some privacy, I'll see how far this seat will recline."

Kelly found that she could indeed recline her seat far enough for what she had in mind.

As they were very busy, the trip flew by, and before they knew it, they were arriving at their destination.

They ignored the pilots' lascivious grins as they thanked them for the nice flight and headed for their car.

As soon as they were in their front door, it was Kelly's turn to complain. "Why did you do that to my voice?"

"What?" Marla replied. "I already told you how much I like that Marilyn voice, and that we could change it if we found another one, we liked. We can look into that, tomorrow at the office."

"Not that. The whole 'Gynoid this', and 'Gynoid that', thing. Speaking in the third-person. I don't like that at all. It freaks me out when I speak and the helmet doesn't repeat what I said."

"Hah. I liked it. It sounded so sexy and robotic. Like a real android. And for the convention it was perfect!"

"I don't like it, at all. Can you change it back, please?"

"We'll see."

"Marla. Please. I can understand the affect it had at the convention, but when I wear the gynoid suit around here, I'd really rather speak properly."

"We'll see. I said." And Marla walked away. She was secretly pleased that Kelly was talking about continuing to wear her gynoid suit. She'd been worried that after the long days in her suit, Kelly would refuse to ever wear it again.

Kelly also realized what she had said. Was she really expecting to submit to wearing the suit again, in the future? Damn! She knew she was doomed...

Having recovered from their little excursion, the two of them settled back into their normal routines.

Kelly was impressed as they did, in fact, see an uptick in orders for the android, and the gynoid products. Perhaps the trip had been worth it.

While Kelly focused on satisfying demand for Metalwear, latex and leather goods, Marla continued to expand the Metalwear line with accessories and variations and enhancements to her original designs. She also got sucked into a steady flow of custom orders. She actually enjoyed those projects, as they often led to new and creative additions to the standard product offering.

And Marla and Carolyn stayed in touch. They spoke at length, on several occasions, about the product and customizations Carolyn was contemplating for the version of the suit she envisioned.

Kelly, busy with her own work, wasn't aware.

Ella, one of the saleswomen came into Kelly's office a month after their return. "Hi Kelly, I thought you might be interested in this order. It's from a woman named Carolyn Jenkins, and based on the notes provided, she met you and Marla at the that Comic-Con event."

"I remember her. Did she order a complete android outfit?"

"Oh, yes. Complete with a gynoid helmet, and a severe one, and it includes a couple of customizations that I'll have to run by Marla's team."

"Oh?"

"Yes", Ella said with a giggle. "They're non-standard and awfully kinky. I get the impression the suit is not for her, but for her sex slave." And Ella, who was known around the office as being a very kinky girl, licked her lips suggestively.

Kelly looked at her and smiled. "I'm not surprised. The woman had a slave boy, who I'm certain will be the one wearing the outfit. Why don't you leave the order with me, and I'll take it to Marla. I'll let you know what she thinks."

"Slave boy?" Ella said, confused.

"Yes, he's a guy." Kelly said, with a small smile.

"But she ordered a gynoid suit. A woman's outfit."

"Yes, she would. If you'd seen her boy-toy, Sammy, you'd understand."

"Wow," Ella said, and it was obvious that she was picturing and fantasizing about Sammy the gynoid. She stood daydreaming for several seconds, until Kelly interrupted her.

"Hey, you, snap out of it. Give me the form."

Ella blinked and then blushed. "Oh, okay. But I'd sure love to see the woman's slave in his new Metalwear."

"I'm sure you would."

And with that, Ella passing over the order form and turned to leave, but Kelly stopped her.

"Did we get a digital scan along with the order?"

"Yes, we have the data file."

"Good she must be serious."

"Absolutely." Ella said as she walked out. She was still smiling, as if picturing a boy-toy gynoid in her kinky little mind.

Kelly finished reviewing the spread sheet she had been working on and then picked up the form for Carolyn's order.

She had clearly gone all-out for her dream android. It was to be all in flashy gold, and included large Double-D breast forms even though Sammy, of course, was flat chested.

Her eye was caught by a red-line in the measurements. Sammy's system-generated waist measurements had been crossed out and a new number, 50mm (2") smaller had been penciled in.

She picked up her phone and called Ella at her desk. "Ella, there's been an adjustment made to this order's waist measurement. Did you do that?"

"I did; at the request of the customer, ah Carolyn, when I spoke to her on the phone. I pointed out that it was an unusual request, and one not recommended, but she insisted."

"Hmm," Kelly said. "Okay, thanks."

Kelly thought about refusing Carolyn's request. It would make the suit's already small, corseted waist, even tighter and much more uncomfortable. Admittedly It would make the android's shape much sexier, but Sammy would certainly not enjoy it. That was probably Carolyn's evil intent, she thought. Oh well, she's paying for it. But, poor Sammy.

Scanning further down the specifications, she also saw that Sammy would be wearing the tall ballet boots. They'd be hell to walk in. He'd also be constrained to wear the thumbless gloves. No opposable thumbs for him.

Damn! That woman's a sadist! Kelly didn't like that at all.

When she arrived at the 'notes' section she saw the real custom aspects of Carol's requirements.

Instead of the standard robotic voice, or even a sexy Marilyn Monroe voice, like her Gynoid. Sammy would be stuck with a silly little Shirley Temple voice. If Marla could produce such a thing. Kelly chuckled, of course she could.

When she arrived at the 'customizations' section she saw that Carolyn had requested a truly unique crotch cover that was larger than the norm. It needed to extend higher in front to allow Sammy to stick his cock out and get an actual hard on. She also wanted a drain hole to the rear of the hatch to allow him to pee without opening the hatch.

Kelly wasn't surprised that she also wanted a lock on both of the hatches, front and back, so she could control access to his cock, and to his ass.

Poor Sammy, she thought. But imagining how he'd be controlled, like a real sex slave android, she started to get aroused. What's wrong with me? She scolded herself.

Then she saw one final notation. Carolyn had added a request for a remote-controlled vibrating butt plug, just like the one she had worn when they had met. And the size specifications she provided were half again larger than the one she had worn.

But there was one final notation. Carolyn mentioned an enema facility, associated with the butt plug. It was vague but included an instruction to 'see Marla for details.'

Enema attachment. Marla. What the hell?

Confused and nervous, Kelly got up and headed right over to Marla's studio, order form in hand. That area had almost doubled in size over the last year, as her partner had expanded her design team, and included a second team to handle special orders. Like the one in her hand.

Finding her at the big worktable that doubled as her desk. Kelly showed her the form. "Remember Carolyn from San Diego? Here's her order for a full Android suit for her boy toy, Sammy."

"Really? Cool. I'll look at it later though, I have to take care of this, first." Marla then turned back to whatever she had been doing, leaving Kelly to wander back to her own office and the stack of work that kept her busy.

That night at home., over dinner they talked over Carolyn's order.

"Did you see those notations?" Kelly asked.

"Sure, they made sense."

"Really? There were several things on there that don't make sense to me." Kelly said indignantly.

"Like what?" Marla said, putting down her fork and giving her partner her full attention.

"Well, first was the change to Sammy's waist size. Carolyn overrode he digital measurement."

"I saw that. She must really have it in for that boy."

"Aren't you worried about what that will do to him?"

"Kelly. I don't think it will kill him. And Carolyn apparently isn't worried. She understands the built-in corseting aspect."

"How do you know that?"

"Because I've talked to her, several times, over the phone and we've exchanged a bunch of email, too."

"I didn't know the two of you were talking." Kelly barked; now really upset. She was beginning to hate that woman, and she was afraid of her, too. Carolyn was far too warped, and she didn't like the idea that she could be planting ideas in Marla's head.

"Why should you. I was consulting with a customer over some custom design options. I do it all the time."

"But this is different."

"Why? Because you met them and have a thing for Sammy?"

"I don't have a thing for that sissy. I just feel sorry for him." But as she said it, she realized that she was being overly concerned about the poor guy. It actually wasn't any of her business. Carolyn was just another customer. An evil one, but a good one, based on what she was going to pay them. That woman was paying a fortune for Sammy's custom gynoid suit.

She took a deep breath. "You're right. I don't know why I'm so concerned. Sammy is Carolyn's problem, or sex object or whatever."

"Yup." Marla said, and she reached over and rested her hand on her lover's. "Relax, it'll work out. I imagine you also saw the notations on the front and rear hatches."

"I did. Explain them to me."

"Well, she and I talked, and we came up with a design that will lock his little pecker away, pushing it back between his legs. It will allow him to pee without opening the cover, and allow the cover to be opened and his cock pulled out so, on those rare occasions when Carol wants to use his prick, she can."

"Oh God, poor Sammy."

"Will you stop saying that! He's not your concern. Unless you do have a thing for him?" Marla said. And it was clear that she was now getting angry, or jealous, or both.

"No, no. You're right." Kelly said, trying to placate her lover.

Mara, then took a deep breath to calm herself.

"And as for the arrangement for his ass. Carolyn has come up with a very kinky, solution." Marla shook her head. Even she was impressed by Carolyn's evil intent.

"I get that."

"She came up with a variation that even I hadn't thought of. But I kind of like it." And she chuckled.

"That sounds scarry." Kelly said, shaking her head.

"That plug includes a vibrator, like the standard model, but it's also hollow. A tube passes through the center and out through a matching hole in the rear cover. It will allow Sammy to take enemas and empty them. Carolyn intends to keep that hatch closed and locked, empty him via the enema attachment, and thrill him with the remote-control app."

Kelly couldn't help herself, "thrill him?"

"For lack of a better term." Marla said, laughing and adding a shrug. "She can tickle his prostate, and she hopes to milk him that way."

"That's why the plug is so big." Kelly said, understanding that aspect.

"Yup. But again, I understand form Carolyn that he's used to things that size up his asshole."

"Oh..."

"Don't say it!" Marla barked. But she laughed and Kelly joined in.

They both felt better after that and they went back to their food.

"You know, that new attachment will need to be tested," Marla said, with a wicked smile.

"Don't even think about it!" Kelly cried, and then wagged a finger. "I mean it. There are things even I won't do for you, or the company."

"Okay, okay. I get it." Marla said, chuckling.

As they were finishing their discussion, and their meal, Kelly made a final comment. "If Carolyn locks Sammy into that suit, he's going to be one sorry little android."

Marla laughed. "You mean Gynoid." Then she got thoughtful. "I don't know, it sounds awfully sexy to me. I expect Carolyn will have a ton of fun with him, or actually more like' her'. In fact, the idea is turning me on."

Kelly blurted out, "it turned me on a bit, too, when I first read the specifications." But as soon as she said it, she realized that she just might be setting herself up for trouble. Damn!

"Oh really?" Marla said coupling it with an evil smile.

Kelly, not wanting to go any further, didn't respond. Instead, stood up and began clearing the table.

Later, though as they were standing side-by-side washing up and loading the dish washer, Marla ran her hand up Kelly's back. "There's something I can't get out of my head."

"Oh, what's that?" Kelly said, tentatively.

"A picture of two Gynoids making love. It has me all hot. Hurry up and let's get to bed. I need you."

That picture scared the hell out of her. But Kelly just shrugged, trying not to let on. "Well, I'm ready to get into bed with you. Let's go."

In bed, Kelly made sure that her lover enjoyed several really special orgasms, hoping that she'd forget the fantasy of Gynoid sexcapades.

To be continued...

From the Author: Please comment on my stories. All thoughts, positive or negative are welcome. If negative, please extend the courtesy of providing constructive criticism. Thanks.

If you do comment, check back in a few days, as I do try and post replies.