Metalwear Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One woman, who stood out as she was both pretty and expensively dressed, and was accompanied by a man who looked the same -- rich, pestered her with additional questions. Marla stood by to ensure that Gynoid answered her.

"Do you have both plugs inside you?"

"Gynoid does."

"Do you enjoy both of them? Or do you prefer the front one or the back one more?"

"Gynoid enjoys the front plug more than the rear one."

"Are they on now? Vibrating, I mean?"

"Yes."

"What speed are they set at?"

"Gynoid doesn't know. Gynoid never knows. The settings are controlled by the Metalwear app. Gynoid does not have access to that app."

The woman turned to her husband. "Wow, the things you could do with that app."

The husband just smiled, and wiped the drool off his chin. Well maybe not that last part. That was what Kelly imagined as she looked at him from behind her shield.

The woman turned back to Gynoid, "Okay, one more question. Do you orgasm in the suit, when the vibrators are turned up?"

"Yes, Gynoid orgasms." Gynoid said.

"Is it good?"

Marla stepped in at that point. "You can only imagine. And I'm afraid you'll have to order a Metalwear gynoid suit, with the attachments, to find that out." And she looked at, and challenged the husband, mister rich guy.

"We'll have to think about that. But I think Kitty would look great in one." He said as he walked his trophy wife, away.

After they were out of earshot Marla turned to Gynoid. "Kitty?"

Gynoid laughed, for the first time that day.

Later, when Kelly had to use the restroom, Marla accompanied her to remove the dildo so she could pee, and then reinsert it afterwards.

Yet another humiliating event.

Later in the long day, an elegant woman in her thirties approached Marla. She certainly didn't look like the typical cosplayer.

"Hello. I'm Carolyn." And she shook Marla's hand. "I just have to have one of those."

"For you?"

"No for my boy."

"We can produce a male version. But I have to admit, it would have to be custom, as a full male android outfit isn't part of our current Metalwear product line."

"Ah, that's no problem. I don't really need a male version. The female, Gynoid version will be fine for my sissy. It's actually what I had in mind."

Marla smiled. The whole idea got her excited. "Well then, I'm sure we can accommodate you. Although I'm worried about your sissy's cock. The front hatch isn't really designed to accommodate that type of plumbing."

"Well, I don't expect it to be a problem. He is awfully small and is always well secured in his cage. But if I can take a close-up look, I can make sure. Would you mind?"

Kelly standing there listening to Marla and the woman talk, as if she wasn't there, was bad enough, but when the woman mentioned examining her pussy cover, she got really agitated.

She was relieved when Marla said: "I'm sure that can be arranged, Carolyn, but it's not something we can do, here and now."

Carolyn, looked disappointed. Had she really expected to be allowed to check out her crotch right there in front of the always attentive crowd of gawkers? Kelly wondered.

"Well, how about tonight, after things close. I'll buy you and your android dinner, she does eat doesn't she, and we can work out an inspection, then?"

When Marla hesitated, Carolyn continued. "I promise a wonderful meal at my favorite five-star restaurant, and I'm paying, of course."

Why not? Marla thought, now interested. She figured that this woman could definitely afford a full, and custom gynoid suit.

"I'll send a car for you and I'll give you a ride back to the hotel in my limo. There's plenty of room in the back for us to have a little, private viewing." Carolyn said, smiling, imperiously.

"It's a date." Marla said, smiling back.

They abandoned the booth a bit early to rest a bit before the evening's dinner date.

In their room, Kelly asked, "Why?"

"Why not? I'm pretty sure she'll buy a custom suit. Did you see the way she looked at you? She wanted to do you right then and there. And we get a free meal in an up-scale restaurant, where you'll be seen, and lusted over, by the rich and famous. It's a perfect opportunity!"

"You just want to sell gynoid suits." Kelly said disgustedly.

"Why not? Have you seen the profit margin we're getting on each complete suit we sell?"

"Yes, Gynoid has. And although the numbers are big, you'll have to sell a thousand of them to make up for the development expenses on these things."

Marla chuckled. "One suit at a time, my dear. One at a time."

As they were riding the elevator, alone, down to the lobby to catch their ride, Kelly turned to Marla, "you realize that the vibrators are still going, inside me." She was hoping that Marla would turn them off. She figured that the evening would be difficult enough without their distraction.

"I know." Was all Marla said, but she smiled, fiendishly as she did.

Kelly gave her a dirty look, that Marla couldn't see. Kelly was awfully horny.

An impressive limousine picked them up at 7:30 and drove to La Jolla, and a very pretty old mansion, converted to fine-dining, and overlooking the ocean cliffs.

The doorman, tried to remain professionally aloof, but failed, as he handed Gynoid out of the car. Kelly smiled as the bulge in his crotch gave him away.

Entering the front door, they were immediately escorted to a window-side table. They didn't have to say a word, apparently Carolyn had warned the staff that she was expecting an android to join her for dinner.

Carolyn and her boytoy were sitting there waiting.

Carolyn's 'boy', Sammy, was astonishing. Kelly was glad her face was hidden as she was sure her expressions went through a full gamut of emotions. Surprise, curiosity, disgust, derision, amusement, pity -- she felt them all.

The guy was small, more like petite, and extremely shy boy, although that may have been attributable to his attire. He was dressed in a shirt and pants, but it was apparent that all of his clothes had been purchased from the Women's department.

His top was silky and in a bright pink, and it had puffy sleeves and a broad collar. Underneath, Kelly thought she could see the outlines of a bra, but if it was, it must have had tiny cups.

When he stood to bow and greet them, Kelly saw that his pants were royal blue and tight, and they had no front zipper. She spotted one, though when he turned to sit, running up the back. And he was wearing pumps with two-inch heels!

Kelly studied him in more detail after they were seated, with her helmet in place, no one could tell what she was looking at, so she could stare at him without giving herself away.

His nails were longish and polished with a pale beige color. And she was sure he was wearing make-up, although it was subtle. His hair was blonde and also borderline -- somewhere between a long male and a short female, but definitely a feminine cut.

His jewelry was also feminine. His hears were pierced and had large, golden hoops in place. He had a ladies' watch on one wrist and a couple of bangles on the other. His tall, choker necklace was by far the most attention-grabbing piece. It was golden but studded with red rubies and blue sapphires, mounted randomly around it's circumference. Kelly decided, with a quiet giggle, that it screamed 'female sex slave'.

All-in-all, Sammy looked much more like a woman than a male. And he didn't seem to enjoy it all that much. He was sheepish, very quiet and attentive to his Mistress. In fact, that's what he called her on those rare occasions when he addressed her. When he was expected to address Marla or her, it was always 'Miss'.

'Miss Gynoid'. She kind of liked that.

Marla seemed fascinated and amused by him. And she periodically questioned him about his wardrobe. He answered her questions in a near-whisper. Admitting, what Kelly had suspected; all women's things.

But most of the conversation was driven by Carolyn, who seemed to be in complete control of everything.

She was apparently well known to the staff, who treated her like royalty. And several other diners, stopped by the table to spend time with her and meet her unique gynoid friend. They all ignored Sammy. Kelly wasn't sure if they were turned off by his presence and appearance, or if they knew that he was Carolyn's plaything and of no interest.

Of course, everyone in the place at one time or another studied the attention-grabbing android. The friends who stopped by and questioned her were obviously fascinated, and many were clearly interested in the Metalwear fashion trend. A couple even recognized Marla from her media appearances. Of course, she loved that!

Much of the evening, though, was spent addressing Carolyn's more detailed questions about the gynoid outfit. That was, after all, the purpose of the visit. And the interrogation began even before their food arrived.

"Tell me about the voice. Is that how she really sounds?" She asked Marla. She had addressed all of her questions to Marla, as if Gynoid was actually not a human, clothed as an android. Kelly wasn't exactly pleased about her focus. Thinking about it, she realized that Carolyn was treating her just like she treated Sammy, as a plaything, not a person.

Marla explained the mechanics of the helmet and the reason for the vocal enhancement computer that handled Kelly's speech.

"You mean I'll be able to control both the sound and the vocabulary? What she says? And I can adjust the words spoken?"

"Yes" Marla said proudly. "Kelly, please tell Carolyn the longest period you've worn the suit."

Kelly really felt like she was a robot, responding to a prompt, but she told herself that it was all for the sale. "Gynoid has worn this suit for as long as three days and nights."

Carolyn smiled, and nodded her pleasure. "All of it? Including the helmet? And you slept in it and ate in it?"

"Yes."

"And I made love to her in it," Marla said, giggling.

Kelly blushed behind her face mask. While Carolyn laughed. "Oh really," she said. "So, tell me how that went?"

Marla paused for a moment. "Well, she can push her tongue out through her mouth opening enough to tickle a clit, and the hatches allow access to her pussy and ass. And, Kelly has always been good with her hands, even when they're covered in their Metalwear gloves."

"Marla, please." Kelly said, shocked and embarrassed.

Carolyn ignored her and continued to question Marla. "So, the mouth opening allows her to do more than eat?"

Marla hadn't appreciated being scolded, so she turned to Kelly. "Please explain how your mouth works. I'm sure she'd like to hear more of your lovely voice."

Kelly didn't want to answer, she was too embarrassed, but with all three of them staring at her, waiting, she didn't' feel like she had a choice.

"Gynoid's mouth has a hatch that Gynoid can open. It is large enough to accept a spoon or fork full of food. Or, a special drinking straw."

"And inside your mouth?" Carolyn asked.

"There is a short tube that holds Gynoid's mouth open to accept food. It also prevents Gynoid from really chewing. So, all foods must be soft."

Marla interrupted. "You'll be able to observe, when we eat."

"And the tube also messes up her speech, and that's why the helmet has the voice computer. How wonderful." Carolyn stepped in, happily.

"And the tube does allow her to stick her tongue out, too." Marla added with a chuckle.

Carolyn nodded, while she thought about the possibilities. "It also appears large enough to handle a man's cock. A real man, not like my Sammy."

Marla chuckled, "yes it could, although that isn't a problem for the two of us."

Now, Kelly was really embarrassed, as much for herself as for Sammy. When she looked at him, he was blushing and he seemed so embarrassed, that she thought she saw tears in his eyes.

Their waiter, and an assistant arrived with their first course, just then. So, their discussions ceased while the food was passed out.

Kelly had ordered clam chowder, so as soon as the servers had left them, but while Carolyn watched attentively, she opened her mouth hatch and picking up a teaspoon, her soup spoon wouldn't fit, she carefully fed herself a sip of the soup.

"Fascinating." Carolyn said to no one in particular.

When Gynoid had had enough, she set her spoon down and reaching up casually, closed her mouth cover. It was a habit she'd picked up early on. She didn't want to leave her mouth grossly open, when it didn't have to be.

Carolyn, of course saw her do it, and smiled. knowingly.

During the main course, Carolyn resumed her questioning.

She again turned to Kelly. "Gynoid, so tell me about the two hatches between your legs."

Kelly paused, uncomfortable about describing those hatches' use to anyone, let alone there in the middle of the restaurant. The helmet didn't allow her to talk quietly, it was always at normal conversational level, so confidential speech wasn't really an option.

"Go on." Marla instructed her.

"Gynoid can open the hatches that cover Gynoid's two lower holes so that Gynoid can relieve herself."

She looked around to see if any of the other diners had heard. She was relieved when none of them gave any indication, but it could be that they were just too polite.

Carolyn wasn't satisfied with her answer, though. "Where are those hatches, and what do they cover?"

Kelly took a moment to answer, she knew she was being humiliated. But at least she was just an anonymous robot.

"One hatch covers Gynoids' pussy, and the other covers Gynoid's ass hole," she said. And as she did, she glanced around and this time she was horrified to see several people looking at her. Some were smiling, others were obviously dismayed.

"They're large enough to allow you to empty yourself?"

"Yes, but it's a messy process with the lack of dexterity in Gynoid's arms and gloves." Kelly blurted out, before realizing it was a case of 'too much information'.

Carolyn smiled, nonetheless.

"And the front hatch also provides access to your pussy for sex?"

"Yes."

Marla finally broke into the conversation. "In her Gynoid outfit, the only areas of her human body that are directly accessible are those two openings, and her mouth of course."

"Three holes," Carolyn muttered. And she smiled and nodded, clearly pleased by the idea.

"I will want to see those hatches in operation, later." Carolyn said, quietly to Marla.

"We should be able to accommodate you, but I must warn you that at this point, Kelly, er Gynoid's, lower holes are plugged.

"Oh, that's right, you mentioned that accessory when we met. It provides remote control stimulation, right?"

"Yes." Marla said, proudly.

"But I didn't expect her to be wearing them, now."

"Oh, she's been wearing them all day, haven't you dear?" Marla said, looking over at Kelly, expecting an answer.

"Yes. Gynoid has been wearing them."

"I don't suppose I can get a demonstration of them?"

"No." Kelly said, angrily.

Both Marla and Carolyn looked at her crossly. Even Sammy looked at her, but he seemed more frightened, by her outburst.

Marla reached out and grabbed her arm, to calm her. "Perhaps later," she said, consolingly.

"Yes later." Carolyn added. And Kelly got the impression that it wouldn't turn out well. But, damn it! She thought. I sure as hell don't want to be tortured here in this fancy restaurant for her amusement, and my humiliation. I do look like an anonymous android, but underneath I'm human, and everyone knows it.

Things settled down after that.

Marla and Carolyn discussed the Metalwear product line and how the material could be produced as either flexible or stiff, or any level in between. Carolyn found it fascinating.

Marla also described in more detail the closure mechanisms and the special key that had been designed to securely secure the components in place. Carolyn loved that, and Kelly pictured poor Sammy wearing his future Gynoid suit for lengthy periods of time, with no choice in the matter.

The thought frightened her. She couldn't imagine being forced to wear the whole suite for days and weeks on end. A few days was all she could take. And even then, it was torture, physically and mentally.

As they were finishing their after-dinner aperitifs, Carolyn began a final line of questioning. "Gynoid, dear, how do you find life in your suit? Everyday life, that is."

Kelly took a deep breath, this was an easy topic for her, she'd been delivering her lines, for the last three days. "Gynoid has learned to function in Gynoid's suit. Gynoid can perform most tasks. The limitations on movement, the lack of flexibility in some joints can be a challenge, but practice and experience has allowed her to live without pain or too much frustration."

"Ah that's good to hear." Carolyn said pleasantly. Then she turned to Marla. "I just love the way you have her talking in the third-person."

"It is kind of cute, isn't it?" Marla said with a chuckle.

Kelly then continued. "Gynoid's helmet is the most difficult aspect of her outfit. It is so limiting. As we discussed, eating is a chore and food choices are limited."

"I understand." Carolyn said, but she didn't seem at all put off by those aspects.

Kelly was feeling more relaxed, and comfortable talking about these things. She turned to Marla for her final statement. "Gynoid misses the ability to kiss the one she loves."

Marla smiled, and leaned over to hug her android lover. "We'll kiss later," she whispered.

The four of them paraded out of the restaurant soon afterward. Carolyn leading the way like the queen she was. But it was the Gynoid that drew most of the attention. Sammy brought up the rear, quiet and demure, but still closely watched.

Outside, Carolyn's own limo was waiting. It was huge! There was plenty of room for the two women and the Gynoid to sit in the wide back seat. By design, Gynoid was in the middle.

Sammy perched on a jump seat facing them.

As the car began to roll, Carolyn pressed a button and a black patrician rolled up to block the driver's vision into the rear seats.

Marla chuckled, "that must come in handy on occasion."

Carolyn smiled, knowingly. "It surely does. Like now, so you can show me Gynoids, two intimate hatches."

As she was speaking, she slid off the seat, and crawled over and in between Kelly's legs, which were stretched out in front of her. Once in position, the woman gently pushed them farther apart so she could get closer to Gynoid's crotch.

"Well, they're not that difficult, they slide on tracks. The front one will move up onto her mons, to reveal her pussy, and the rear one moves up her ass, to move out of the way, and reveal her asshole. They're designed to be water tight."

Marla then turned to Kelly, "Gynoid please open your front cover."

When Gynoid didn't immediately react. Carolyn asked, "please Gynoid, I just want to see how it works and the size of the opening."

Kelly sighed, and reached down in a well-practiced motion, to slide her hatch up and out of the way. Mortified that she was now displaying her pussy to a stranger. A potential customer, but still a woman she didn't know. And damn it! Sammy could see, too.

When she looked at him, he was staring, trans-like at her sex. Shit! The little perv. All of her sympathy for the little sissy, forgotten.

Carolyn only took a minute to see what she wanted. "You can close now, Gynoid," she said gently. "Thank you. But can I see the rear hatch, now?"

Oh Hell! Kelly thought, will the humiliation ever end?

But she was resigned to her debasement. With some effort, she twisted onto her side and then her belly and pulled her legs up so that she was kneeling on the floor, with her arms and chest on the seat. Carolyn moved away to give her room, and avoid being kicked.