All Comments on 'Metamorphoses Ch. 01'

by GrushaVashnadze

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Story is ok, although it could have been longer, I definitely felt as if the second half was rushed. There were several plot points you just didn’t follow up on, Lucy would have been utterly astounded and disbelieving about the dick (no explanation to her), huge medical improvements (what else was possible), contact with extra-terrestrials (when/how), how else has humanity progressed (global warming, hunger etc)? All glaring plot points that you glossed over in favour of adding spurious operatic and orchestral details, almost as if you wanted to write a story about opera instead of sci-fi?

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers, Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Continuing with this?

There's great potential here I think to keep going and make a series.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 2 years agoAuthor

Purplefizz, thanks for your feedback. You may have a point about the pacing. However, I never claimed that this is "a story about sci-fi". This is a lesbian romance with a futa fantasy twist, using mythological & operatic parallels: the category I put it in is called "Sci-Fi AND Fantasy", which seems appropriate enough. I maintain that the operatic and orchestral details were hardly "spurious", but central to the development of the characters and the plot - which was my main concern.

labeltornofflabeltornoffover 2 years ago

The story and the writing are compelling and arousing. You have a musical approach to words. The characters were believable, but I agree with Purplefizz, Lucy probably should have been more shocked at Daphne's new cock. As for length—story, not cock—I think it was about the right for what you intended. One final, personal peeve: Apollon's accented English was distracting. Perhaps keep the first part (lateur) and then indicate his accent is heavy while using words in standard English. (The French words are fine, imo.) Regardless, I enjoyed the read. Please continue to write more like this.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 2 years ago

Again, I am impressed with your creativity. I thoroughly enjoyed this little fantasy journey. For uniqueness and creativity alone it's earned 5 stars from me. The car accident and subsequent "magic" was done in a way that made it believable. As others have said; There is potential for a more full fleshing out of this — but IMO it worked just fine the way you've done it. Just FYI, I too feel that the reunion with Lucy could have been expanded to resolve something, that would have been to her, unimaginable. This is actually the first 'futa" themed story I've ever read and I found it quite intriguing and interesting ... and wouldn't object to reading more along this theme. While unbelievable on a 'true to life' scale, it seemed to me very intimate and interesting to read in a female perspective as she learns about her new body. Anyway, you have a great imagination and a gift for putting words together and I look forward to your next gift to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the Strauss references at the start. Well done — great use of what I’d assume to be a music degree (seriously).

Violet_VixenViolet_Vixenabout 2 years ago

This was such a stunning, entrancing, captivating journey. Their love captured so well, the sci-fy and musical elements entrenched so smoothly - I want to frame this story in my mind's eye for eternity. Yes, I understand a few of the critiques below, but it was so damn beautiful.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrushaVashnadze@GrushaVashnadze
I started writing smuterature because I had three big stories I wanted to tell: The Cursed Cunt (a story about vocation, betrayal, guilt and redemption) A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (a story about addiction, relationship abuse, and revenge) and my no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES