Metamorphosis

Story Info
An obnoxious business man is kidnapped.
12.5k words
4.63
6.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story and all the characters in it are entirely fictional. Some of the locales featured in the story do exist and are well known to the citizens of New Orleans. I owe a great deal of thanks to lovesexandmore for helping to edit this story. As you might surmise while reading this story, I greatly appreciate women and ALWAYS do what they say.

*****

Daniel: Prologue

"This is the first boarding for Delta Flight 835, with direct service to New Orleans." At least that was what I thought was said. What I really heard was "This ... first...ing Del fight 8dirty5, ith dirt serval to ew Oreans." I grimaced at the terrible quality of the PA system and uncaring attitude of the gate employees.

I had to wait for the family with 2 young children boarding just before me. Thank god they wouldn't be sitting anywhere near me.

I sat back in seat 2A, and stretched my legs. The attractive flight attendant introduced herself as Jessica, and said she'd be serving me on the flight.

"I'd like a hot tea with honey," I said to her, while pulling out my phone to send last-minute text messages to my administrative assistant, Heather.

Jessica handed me my china cup of tea and said "Are you travelling for work or pleasure?"

I gave her what I believed to be a seductive smile and said, "A little of both, I hope."

At that point the economy classes were starting to board the plane, and Jessica had to move out of the aisle. I appreciated the view from behind, her ass filling out her outfit so well even though she was rather slim. I could imagine her providing the ultimate service, a blow job at 30,000 feet. I then passed the time sipping my tea and silently judging the fat women, nervous men and noisy children as they boarded.

I barely noticed the elderly man who sat next to me until he stuck out his hand to shake. "Hi I'm Richard Rollins. I'm travelling down to direct an episode of NCIS New Orleans."

"Daniel Scheffield," I replied. "Is that a TV show? I don't watch much. I am travelling to Nu Awlins for work." I over enunciated the way it was pronounced there, so Richard might understand his mistake. I continued, "My company, Scheffield and Associates, provides financial assistance and consulting to the medical industry. They required a whole new delivery model after Katrina, which we designed. In the old model the talent ran the show, now I do."

"Funny, that's what we call actors. What do you mean when you say the talent?" Richard inquired.

"The medical staff. They used to determine who got what service, now we do. They merely provide those services now." I explained, shrugging and gesturing a "what would you expect" expression.

It was obvious from Richard's expression that he didn't like my remark, but he didn't have the balls to object. He turned his attention to his newspaper instead. He was actually reading one printed on paper! Great, I thought, now I could sit back and get a little nap.

Daniel: New Orleans

The flight landed in New Orleans a few minutes late, at 2:30pm. After collecting my luggage, I took an Uber to my hotel, the Audubon Cottage. In addition to outstanding rooms at the edge of the French Quarter, the Cottage offered personal butler services.

As I walked into the lobby, I recognized the concierge, an attractive young woman in a very tight dress, who welcomed me with "Why hello Mr. Scheffield, I see that your flight was only 4 minutes late! Maybe we're beginning to make improvements! Should I send Mr. Williams to your suite?" I had often criticised the slow pace and devil may care attitude prevalent in the Crescent City.

"You can send Oscar to my room right away. I'd like my shoes shined and my dress shirts freshly starched and pressed for tomorrow morning at 7 sharp." I said, slowly running my eyes up from her high heels, lingering on her hips accentuated by the tight dress, over her decolletage, and finally up to her ever smiling lips. "Unless you'd like to perform my valet services, of course." I continued, raising my eyebrows.

"Oh Mr. Scheffield, you know I'd like nothing more, but the Cottage does have stringent non-fraternization rules." she insisted, while continuing to smile but also taking a half step away.

Smiling, I answered, "Of course, maybe someday in the future."

I really enjoyed making her uncomfortable. Maybe I should even learn her name one day. Walking to my room, I envisioned her naked except for her heels, fucking her doggie style drapped over my big bed.

After Oscar Williams left my room, I changed into my swimsuit for laps in the pool. As I swam I imagined myself naked, swimming under the water, between the bodies of nude women who were grabbing and fondling me as I passed. One of the women, wearing nothing but heels, grabbed me by the cock.

After I swam exactly 50 laps, I climbed out of the pool sporting a little wood after imaging all of the naked frolocking in the pool, returned to my room and undressed. While fondling myself, I called Heather. "Heather, did you make my reservations at Commander's Palace?" "Yes sir,'' she replied, "at 7pm."

"In the garden room, Heather?" I asked sternly, my cock now hard.

"Ah, I'm sorry Sir, but no. They don't seat singles in the Garden Room. But, but..." she stuttered.

"I thought it was clear that I wanted the fucking Garden Room. Did I not say that clearly enough Heather?" I said coldly, pre-cum now oozing from my cock.

"But Mr. Scheffield, I got you the Turrent table. I looked it up online. It's the best table in the restaurant."

"We will discuss this further on my return, Heather." I said menacingly.

"Yes sir." she said, so quietly I could barely hear her.

"So, did you actually manage to overnight the new contracts for the meeting tomorrow?" I demanded, continuing to stroke myself, envisioning her worried face.

"Of course Mr. Scheffield, they were delivered today. I have the delivery certification here on my desk."

Changing topics quickly to keep her off balance, I said, "Very good, Heather. You're wearing your normal Monday outfit?"

"Huh? Ummm I guess so, my blue dress, why do you ask?" she asked in a halting way.

"Oh, you know, I'm very visually oriented, I just like to be able to picture someone when I talk to them." I replied, as I started to feel my balls tighten up. "Don't you wonder the same about me right now?"

"No, oh NO, Mr. Scheffield, you know I'm just a simple secretary doing her work who can't wait to get home to my boyfriend." She said, thinking that I needed a reminder that she was in a relationship.

"You should not be thinking about Roy while at work, your focus should always be on me and my needs." I said, knowing full well that his name was Ryan.

At this point I began to cum and I let out a quiet moan, just loud enough for her to hear and understand what it meant.

"I shouldn't keep you Mr. Scheffield, you need to prepare for your meeting tomorrow..." she stammered.

"You are correct Heather, but it should be clear to you how important you are to me and how much you helped me just now. Goodbye." I said, smiling broadly, and wondering if I could get the woman in the heels to come and clean up my mess.

Following my release, I fell into a deep sleep, and didn't awake until I heard a light rap on the door.

Answering the door, I was greeted by a young brunette, wearing a red mardi gras style mask, and extending a card. The card read:

Mr. Daniel Scheffield,

The New Orleans Krewe of Belles, Damsels, and Stallions with Masks cordially invites you to their first ever "Come as you AREN'T party."

Wear whatever and as much or as little as you wish, but you must wear your mask at all times at the party. Anonymity is SO sexy!

Signify your RSVP by donning your mask and kissing the woman who hand delivered this invitation.

The Elms, St. Charles Avenue

The woman said, "In appreciation of your continued patronage, the Cottage management team has arranged for your personal invitation to this exclusive party at 9 pm tonight."

Handing me a mask with an elongated nose that looked something like a dick, she said "Remember, always wear the mask, and mention this party to no one else at the hotel. This perk is for you and you only."

Standing nude partially hidden by the door, I said, "I certainly accept your gracious invitation, but I'm being rude, would you like to come in for your kiss?"

"Oh no, Mr. Scheffield, but I hope to see you tonight. I'll be wearing this red mask." she said, smiling demurely as she gave me a chaste kiss. She quickly turned away and headed for the elevator. I watched her as she swayed away from me, surely aware that I was watching.

I quickly showered, and took a Lyft to Commander's Palace. I prefer to be a few minutes late, especially when they wouldn't reserve the table I wanted.

As usual, the meal was outstanding. I only wished I had someone to share it with. Commander's Palace's excellent food, wine, and amazing service always helped put a date in the right mood. Glancing at my watch, I realized it was nearly 9. I had carried the mask with me, hidden in my jacket. I gently rubbed the protruding nose and imagined the sensual delights that awaited me.

Quickly calculating the time back in LA as only 7pm, I called Heather.

"Hello, Mr. Scheffield," she answered. "What can I do for you?"

"You've done quite a lot for me already today," I said, hoping she would flash back to our earlier conversation while I orgasmed. "You also helped me tonight, the Turret table was outstanding. Maybe you should accompany me on my next trip here to experience everything in person."

"Oh no, Mr. Scheffield, my place is back here in the office taking care of business." she explained quickly. I had succeeded in making her nervous again; it gave me a bit of a hard-on.

"Well good night Heather. Tell your Reese I said he's a lucky man," I said, ending the connection with a smile on my face.

By the time I had paid the bill, it was 9:15. Normally a little early for my grand appearance, but I was looking forward to the party. The Elms is a short 5 block walk from Commander's, and I decided to walk. Fingering the mask, I put it on for the stroll.

Walking past the Lafayette Cemetery with the massive above ground crypts, I felt a chill of excitement as I neared my destination.

As I approached the Elms Mansion, I noticed the festive lights in the large yard that was the home to many New Orleans weddings. There were a number of people out in the yard, some talking, some dancing to the Jazz band that was on the Gazebo, but all wearing masks.

Approaching the door, I opened it only to be greeted by the same woman who had delivered my invitation. She smiled, and said "Good evening Mr. Scheffield, you're right on time".

I stepped over the threshold, only to have her put her open hand up to my chest and say "Your invitation please."

I laughed, and said "You obviously know me, and you therefore obviously know I'm invited. What if I forgot it in my room?"

"Then I'd have to refuse your admission." she said while smiling mischievously. "We expect you to take our rules seriously in this Krewe."

I smiled my most seductive smile, and pulled out my invitation. Handing it to her, I replied, "I hope you understand that I am the master of payback. I can't recall, what was your name?"

"Oh, I never told you." she replied. "What would you like to drink? I'll get it for you."

I had become enamoured with a Rye Whiskey drink first concocted at the Carousel bar in the Hotel Monteleon called the Vieux Carre. Rye Whiskey, French Cognac, and Sweet Vermouth, plus bitters makes for a very potent and delicious drink. "I'll have a Vieux Carre," I said, thinking their bartender probably wouldn't know how to make one. Red Mask, as I'd started to think of her, merely said, "Of course," turned and walked away. That same seductive ass swayed back and forth, mesmerizing me.

I spent the next few minutes people watching. There were a number of attractive couples, some very sexy women who appeared to be by themselves, and men scattered throughout the room. I pride myself on being able to read a room, but this room was different. The single women were mostly talking to the couples, single men were mainly standing by themselves and weren't hitting on the single women nor talking to each other.

I felt a hand on my arm, and my Red Mask mystery woman handed me a Vieux Carre, which on first sip was perfect.

"Amazing," I commented. "I didn't expect they'd know how to make one here."

Red Mask kept her hand on my arm, rubbing up and down slightly, and said, "We control access to the very best in New Orleans. The bartender is doing this as a favor for one of us. Our approval can be influential in this city."

"So, what is this Krewe? Who belongs to it?" I asked.

"All in good time Daniel," she answered. I realized that she had used my first name for the first time. It sent a shiver up my spine.

She said, "Let's dance." She led me to the dancefloor where we danced to a slow jazz standard that I recognized but couldn't name.

I was an excellent dancer, but felt a little out of sync with her. I didn't think it was me, I thought maybe that she wasn't an experienced dancer.

She smiled and said, "I'm sorry, I normally lead. I don't always follow directions well."

She stuck out her left hand for my right, indicating she wanted to lead. It must have been that strong drink that I drank so quickly, but I accepted.

"Now I'm the one feeling a little clumsy, I'm not accustomed to being led." I chuckled.

She smiled her mysterious smile, and said "Oh I think you're a natural. You'll do fine."

Playing the lead, she pulled me closer. She couldn't help but feel my now hard cock against her lower abdomen. She smiled, and said, "I knew you'd like it. This feels really natural."

I wasn't sure if she meant our dancing or my hard cock. Either way I was OK playing this game as long as I got my payoff later tonight.

We danced several slow numbers in a row, and a number of couples and single women stopped by to speak with my partner. Alert for clues to her identity, I listened closely hoping for a name to be used. While Miss Red Mask addressed a number of them by their names, including at least one Judge and another she addressed as Senator, no one used her name. Either they addressed her as Miss or without any salutation. None of the single men approached us.

At this point, she whispered in my ear, "Daniel, are you ready to go? My house has historic significance and there are things there that I think you'll enjoy."

In response, I ground my cock into her body and said, "Let's go. There are some things I'd like to show you too."

"It's on the west bank so it's a bit of a ride. I'm going for a bathroom break before we go. You probably should too." she whispered.

I was one of those guys who believed that your body functions should adhere to a schedule, and it wasn't time to pee, so I stayed where I was. To be honest, I was visualizing what was certainly going to be a very erotic night and my cock was too hard to pee.

Miss Red Mask returned carrying two large styrofoam cups. "I got a couple of drinks to-go. It's a bit of a tradition here. I already messaged for an Uber, it is supposed to be here in 3 minutes. Let's go out to St. Charles."

"Heads up," she said, gulping down much of her drink.

Smiling, I took a sizable gulp of my drink, but didn't swallow it all down. It wasn't the kind of drink you shoot.

A minute late (it is New Orleans), a white Kia Optima pulled up with the ever present Uber sign in the window. It was driven by a woman. She lowered the passenger window, and before she said anything, Miss Red Mask said, "Carol? We're your passengers."

We climbed in, and Carol said, "It will take 30 minutes, there's a wreck on the Huey P. Long bridge."

As we pulled off, I started to remove my mask, when Miss Red Mask put her hand over mine and said "No. Let's keep the mystery alive."

I didn't think my cock could get any harder, but that statement raised it up another notch.

That 2nd drink really was affecting me. I pride myself on my ability to hold my liquor, but I was getting light headed.

"Are you alright dear?" Miss Red Mask asked. "If you need to get a little nap, that's OK, you're in for a long night." she said, licking her lips slowly.

Daniel: The Room, Day 1

The next thing I recall was awaking in a darkened room, alone in bed. Looking down, I realized I was naked, and wondered where my Miss Red Mask was. I couldn't remember anything about the night, but it must have ended well, otherwise why would I be laying naked in bed?

It was then that I realized that there was a strap wrapped around my waist and my hands were manacled to a cable that was anchored somewhere above me. In the darkness of the room, I couldn't see where the cables ended. "What the fuck?" was all I said.

Suddenly I heard a voice coming from somewhere in the room say, "Daniel, you're finally awake! So nice to see you conscious."

The voice without a body continued, "You might have noticed your restraints. You are our guest, and it is in your best interest to do what we tell you."

The room suddenly brightened, and I could see that I was in a large rectangular room with a steel bar running the length of the room. The strap around my waist was looped over the bar, and the cables attached to my hand cuffs ran along the same bar.

I stood up, and pulled at the strap and cable to try and free them, they didn't budge.

"Ah, Danny, I see you are a slow learner. That's what we expected of you. The pipe running the length of the room is capable of supporting 2,000 pounds, and the strap and cables support the same weight. The only thing you'll accomplish is wearing yourself out and abrading your skin. Besides, it was my impression that you would enjoy spending time naked with me." the disembodied voice instructed.

Looking around the room, I saw that there was a large TV at one end, currently turned off, and a door at the other end, currently closed. The bed I was laying on was nearest the TV, with a shower, toilet, and sink between where I lay and the door. There was a steel bench on the floor near the door. There was a group of lights above the door, with a red light currently on.

I appeared that I could walk the length of the room, but I don't think I could reach the door. I immediately stood up, and walked towards the door. As I neared it, the strap around my waist pulled taunt. I couldn't quite reach it. The cables cuffing my hands slid along as I walked.

"Very good Danny. It's best that you exercise to keep yourself in shape during your stay with us. We have reached out to your father for a ransom for your release. Your release, and the length of your stay with us is entirely dependent on his actions."

I looked around to find a camera, and realized there were cameras mounted in each corner of the room. I was entirely on display, an animal in his cage.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shouted. "My father doesn't need to be involved. If you need a little money, I'm happy to provide it."

"You, little boy, have no wealth of your own, regardless of the image you try to portray. Your father sends you out of town to rid himself of your arrogance and stupidity, and only sends you places where you can do minimal harm."

Enraged, I lunged towards the door. The waist strap easily stopped me.

I heard a metallic sound, and the red light above the door flickered out, and the green light came on. I heard another metallic sound, which sounded like a deadbolt being turned, and the door opened.

A woman appeared at the door, wearing a mardi gras mask, but not the red mask from the night before. She was blond, and therefore had to be a different woman. Another woman called out what turned out to be a checklist: