Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone was in my suit coat, and I decided I needed to let people know I had been released. I considered who I should call, and it was sobering to realize that I didn't have anyone in my life who I really needed to call.

I called my mother.

"Mom? It's Daniel." I said, not knowing what else to say.

"Thank goodness Daniel. How are you? Please know that I love you." She replied.

"I, I just wanted to say thank you." I said, beginning to cry. "I'll call you again later, I love you."

After gaining my composure, I called Heather next. I didn't know what Heather knew.

"Heather? This is Daniel." I said, again realizing I didn't know what to say.

"Thank God Daniel, we've been so worried! Where are you? When are you coming home?" she spat out, staccato style.

"As soon as I can book a flight." I said.

"I'll take care of that Daniel." she answered. "I think it's too late today, but I'll see if I can book something for first thing tomorrow that has a first class seat."

"I don't need first class, just get me home." I quietly replied.

Daniel: Back to Work

After taking a few days off, I nervously returned to work. Being Monday, I was already anticipating Heather in her Monday standard blue blazer. Instead, she was dressed in a very bright red coat and black skirt. Again, I stopped and considered if she was the woman in the Red Mask. I shook my head and realized I was going to be looking for her everywhere.

"Welcome home Daniel." Heather said, "can I get you some coffee?"

"No, let me get it, and I'll get you some too. I should know this, but I don't. How do you like it?" I asked.

Surprised, she said, "Daniel, I don't drink coffee, but thank you for asking."

I spent the first half hour trying to get up to speed on what was going on, when Heather entered my office and announced that she had bad news, worse news, and good news. Looking surprisingly assured, she said "Which do you want first?"

"Let's get the bad news out of the way first." I replied.

"Well, here are the financials." she replied, handing me a binder.

The news wasn't good. "What happened?" I asked.

"Well the West Coast division business has dropped considerably, and the Colorado deal is dead." she replied, showing me the numbers by business unit.

"Why?" I asked simply.

"Well, it's because of the worse news actually." she answered.

I just looked at her.

"Your father... well your father has been the center of very bad publicity. He's been the target of the #MeToo movement. A Russian national has accused him of abuse and sexual exploitation. A number of other women have publicly accused him of some pretty awful things. Our customers are afraid to be associated with him."

"Damn." was my only response, thinking that I could have been their target too. "So please, tell me, what is the good news?"

"New Orleans. Our new contract has resulted in some new business down there and some very good social media exposure." She elaborated.

Not understanding how that could be, I said "What? We never finished the contract. How could that be?"

"Your father asked me who should take up the negotiations in your absence. I said I knew everything about the existing contract, and understood their and our business goals. I'm afraid that I took a somewhat different tact. We've given them a profit incentive based on successful medical outcomes, not total revenue. As part of that, I gave them back their decision making rights." She said solumely.

"You did what!" I shouted, pretending to be my old self.

"I did what I thought was best for the company." she said quietly but calmly.

Unable to hide my amusement I smiled and said "I wish I had the intelligence to make that deal. You did a great job. Now what do we do about my father?"

"It's your decision, but I think he needs to be removed from his position. He's poison." She said maintaining constant eye contact.

"I can't do that." I explained. "I own 40% of the business, he owns the other 60%."

Looking at me oddly, Heather continued, "I guess that's what he's told you, but that's not accurate. He HAD 60%. Wives 2 through 4 each own 5%, leaving him 45%. I've already spoken with them. They don't seem to really like you, but they trust me enough to back you."

"Why do you trust me? I've treated you terribly." I said matter of factly.

"I have reason to believe you've changed." she answered, smiling while looking away. "That's all I'll say about that."

The discussion I had with my father was easier than I'd imagined. He appeared a broken man, happy to find a way out. My personal ego wanted to believe my kidnapping had a huge impact on him, but I suspected it was really his loss of control.

Heather and I started negotiating with my father's victims. It appeared our company would survive, much smaller, but maybe better.

I spent my evenings at home, naked, fondling myself but unable to cum, waiting for the call that would never come. I thought long about what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. I knew I wanted to serve, and I knew who I wanted to serve. I just didn't know how to contact her.

The next morning I called Heather and Robert into my office.

"Heather, I need you to be the COO of the company. I'll remain as CEO, but move my office to the new financial center of our business, New Orleans. I have unfinished business there. Robert, I need you to remain here with Heather. In light of what happened to me, and the bad publicity my father has created for our company, I'll need a dependable security director there too. Robert, can you make a recommendation?"

Robert laughed ruefully and said, "I know exactly who we need. I've told you about her, the PI who we hired to look for you. She didn't succeed, but she impressed me with her intelligence, grit, and determination."

"She's a very dominating personality." he added after a slight pause.

Apparently on cue, his cell phone rang. Looking at the phone he laughed and said, "It's her!"

"I've got good news Robert. I know who kidnapped Daniel." she replied.

Robert put his hand over his phone and stage whispered "She's caught your kidnapper!"

"NO! I don't want to press charges, but, but... I do want to see her." I said quickly.

Robert stared at me dumbfounded, but Heather just raised her eyebrow and smiled.

"Gentlemen, I think we need to make a trip to New Orleans. Daniel, is it OK for a COO to make her own travel reservations?" Heather asked.

Daniel: Back in New Orleans

Heather and I met in the lobby of the hotel. "Daniel, I've taken the liberty of hiring an executive assistant for you here in New Orleans. She has special talents that I believe will benefit you." Heather said. "I'd like you to meet her, she's in the Presidential Suite. Maybe the two of you can get acquainted until I round up Jan and Robert.

Heather had the key and opened the door for me. I walked into a darkened room, and heard the door shut behind me. I then heard the voice that I had feared I'd never hear again say, "Disrobe and Display, Daniel. Show me the respect I deserve."

I immediately removed my coat, shirt, pants, and pulled my boxers over my cock, already standing at attention. With my heart racing, I dropped down into the Display pose.

"In case you haven't figured it out yet, I'm your new Executive Assistant. You may call me Ms. Edwards in public, but Mistress Laura in private."

Mistress Laura, aka the Red Mask, turned up the lights just as there was a knock at the door.

"Do you dare Display in front of others?" She asked me. "You can opt out by saying so, but I do hope that you're man enough to Display yourself in front of others. After all, they're your business family."

Nervously, I said , Yes Mistress. I'll remain here for them to see, but I'm Displaying for you."

She opened the door and Heather, Robert, and Jan walked in. Heather merely smirked, and Jan smiled. Robert looked shocked and embarrassed.

Everyone simply eyed each other. Finally, Heather broke the stalemate. "I think it's time that I disclosed the negotiations I've been involved in recently. I convinced John Scheffield to step down; I convinced this woman, Laura, "indicating the Red Mask "to release Daniel, and this woman, "indicating Jan "to not contact the local police. I've learned a great deal from each of you, and I understand your motivations, and your fears."

"Laura is Daniel's new Executive Assistant, replacing me. Obviously she has a lot of experience managing someone like you." She continued.

Robert eyed Jan. Heather looked at my cock, now beginning to leak pre-cum, smirking. I tried to look at Laura, but cast my eyes downward when she looked back. Finally Heather spoke, "Jan, is there something you'd like to do?"

Jan looked at my cock, then over at Robert and said "Robert, undress and Display. It's time to compare cocks."

Robert, looking extremely uncomfortable, began to undress. Once fully naked, he dropped to his knees and Displayed.

Heather, looking completely cool amongst the two naked men and their Domme's, simply said to Laura and Jan. "Ladies, Display."