Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Too soon he began to feel his balls tighten up. His groans became louder and higher pitched. Katrina, experienced at stroking the egos of men, began to moan and screamed, "I'm cumming!" Her primal sounds became louder and faster as James continued to slam into her. They both emitted loud animal groans as he came and she pretended to.

Daniel: The Room, Day 3

The next day after breakfast the other woman, wearing a green mask came in with a metal bar and shackles. "It's time that you feel what you inflict on others, Danny." She attached what she called a spreader bar between his legs, forcing them wide apart. She pushed him down over the bench and locked the hand shackles to the bench legs. Danny felt completely exposed. After applying lube to his ass, she called out that he was ready. The Red Mask came into the room, naked except for a huge dildo she was wearing like a dick.

"Let's fuck Daniel" was all she said. She immediately slid the dildo into his ass and proceeded to pound it brutally. Daniel screamed in pain which she seemed to enjoy as she was laughing lustily. "I'm just sorry that we don't have another boy to cum in your ass. I need to find another sub."

That was the last time I saw the lady in the Green Mask. The Red Mask was my constant companion, guard, and trainer.

Daniel: The Room, Days on End

This continued for days and I found that I became accustomed to being ass fucked, and my cock actually got hard whenever I saw her wearing the dildo. Eventually, I began cumming while being fucked.

Day after day my incarceration followed the pattern. Lessons, meals, humiliations followed by more of the same. At least once per day she showed me a porn video. It became a routine that she would come in to watch me masterbate and order me to lick it up. The Red Mask consoled me when I despaired, but corrected me with an iron hand.

The Private Investigator

James Scheffield flew to New Orleans to meet the private investigator that Robert had identified. Apparently she came with great credentials and a track record of accomplishment, but tempered by an equally impressive history of violence.

"Mr. Scheffield, this is Jan Thibodeaux. She's an investigator from New Orleans, and previously worked for the FBI in their New Orleans office." Robert said, introducing the short, but obviously powerfully built young woman.

"So why would anyone quit the FBI to become a private investigator?" James asked bluntly.

Jan glanced briefly at James, and said, equally bluntly, "Well, it seems the FBI had issues with some of my techniques. They said I was too rough with the perps. I prefer to be obeyed when I speak." she finished, staring at Robert.

"Tell me how you propose to proceed, Jan?" James Scheffield asked.

"I prefer to be addressed as Miss Thibodeaux." she replied, her steely eyes squinting in a Clint Eastwood fashion.

"Of course, Miss Thibodeaux, as you wish." James Scheffield replied, smiling broadly. His eyes did not share the humor.

"I'll trace his actions from the time he arrived in New Orleans. I need to know who might have a grudge against him or you. You've paid the ransom, and he's neither been released nor has his body been found. This feels personal to me." she elaborated.

"We've already traced his movements, and we'll share what we know. We know he went to Commander's Palace to eat that night, but lost him afterwards. We failed in attempts to get the video feeds from the Hotel or Commander's Palace." Robert interjected.

Jan smirked at Robert and said, "I won't have problems with those feeds, I just wish you had contacted me earlier. New Orleans is a walking city so he might have walked down Washington Avenue to St. Charles and caught the streetcar. The NOPD has a crime camera on St. Charles near there. I'll get their feed and see if we catch sight of him. Magazine Street is in the opposite direction, and many of the small retailers there have security cameras watching their front doors, so that's another option. I think St. Charles is a better guess, as I could imagine Daniel riding a street car, since it's a popular thing for tourists, but I couldn't imagine him catching the bus on Magazine. He doesn't seem like the type who would take a bus with the common folk."

Staring him down as she spoke, Robert felt a tingle down his spine. 'She's got a lot of nerve for a woman' he thought. His thoughts didn't prevent his cock from reacting. She was tough, sexy, and dominating. She stared at him in a way that made him think she knew his secrets.

Daniel: The Room

Weeks passed. I thought of the college class where I first learned about the Stockholm Syndrome. I realized that I had fallen victim to it, but knowing it and doing something about it are two different things. My cock had learned to obey her commands. I got hard when she told me, went soft when she told me, even would cum on command.

As frequently happened, the mechanical sounds of the door heralded her entry into 'my' room.

It was the Red Mask, who said "Display." I immediately did. "I have some new surprises in store for you today! You like surprises, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress." I had learned that while the Red Mask was severe, she actually cared for me. I never asked about the Green Mask and her absence since she had always scared me.

"I have a visitor for you. I know you feel isolated here, so I brought you a playmate. I'll just have to apply this ball gag to your mouth so you can't talk."

She shoved a red (of course) ball gag into my mouth and strapped it into place. She then installed the spreader bar and shackled me to the bench.

The Red Mask then led a naked man into the room with a mask completely covering his eyes. It was obvious that he could not see. The veins in his huge cock were prominent. I felt a pang of jealousy as the Red Mask stroked him as she whispered to him. "This is your surprise. We have another sub for you to fuck. He won't speak, and neither should you. He wants this as much as you do."

"This is fully your decision. Do you want to do it?" she asked.

He said "Yes Mistress" but only after I had said "Yes Mistress" too. She looked at me in surprise as it became obvious she had been talking to him only.

I struggled against the ball gag, but all I could make was a muffled sound. Without saying a word, the Red Mask lubricated my ass paying special attention to massage my balls and sticking a finger deep in my ass.

She maneuvered the man behind me. Tentatively, I felt him push his cock up against my ass. Slowly, he pushed the head into my ass. I never would be able to handle this without the fuckings that the Red Mask had given me. Slowly, he pushed his cock deeper into my ass. Initially, I squeezed my sphincter muscles which made his entry difficult and it painful for me. I soon realized that it would be less painful if I relaxed. As he picked up rhythm, he began to moan slightly. Without realizing it, I began to buck and push my ass back in the same rhythm. It was soon obvious that he was about to cum, and I involuntarily shoved back against his cock. I knew from the sensations in my cock that I was dripping pre-cum, and I just hoped I wouldn't cum when he did.

With a loud moan, he came and I could feel the pressure in my ass decrease as his cock shrivelled. WIth a shudder, I realized I could feel his cum running down my ass.

"Boy, get down on your knees and clean him up!" the other masked woman said.

I was confused as I was completely immobile when I realized she was commanding him.

The feel of his tongue in my ass was explosive. My cock felt like it was about to explode, and I couldn't wait until I was able to beat off. Minutes later I heard the Red Mask tell him "Good boy! He's as clean as a baby!"

I then felt my shackles being unlocked and I was able to stand up, my ass sore, but my cock hard and ready to explode.

"Worship him," the Red Mask said.

Confused again, I realized that she was leading his hands to my cock. He got down on his knees, and sucked on my cock. He fondled my nuts, and did his best to deep throat my cock. Once again, I began to rock my hips to his pace, effectively fucking his face. I felt the growing pressure in my balls, and knew I couldn't last long.

Grunting and moaning against my ball-gag, I came hard. He choked briefly on the volume of cum before swallowing it down. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and said "Thank you, Mistress."

The Private Investigator

"Robert, I'm ready to discuss my findings. I will come to your room in 15 minutes." Jan stated over the phone without any social niceties or even asking if they could meet in his room.

Exactly 15 minutes later there was a sharp knock at his hotel room door. He opened the door to see Jan Thibodeaux wearing what he had come to call her uniform: Tactical pants and a tight button down shirt. He had imagined what those tits would look like, or better yet how they would feel. Her dominating personality had prevented him from ever making a move.

"My first task was learning what he did here at the hotel. Since you waited so long to contact me the security video at the hotel had already been overwritten, so I learned nothing there. I did learn that although Daniel Scheffield was a valued repeat customer, he wasn't well liked. He treated the staff, especially the women, badly. He ordered the men around and propositioned women non-stop."

"Have you learned anything while staying here?" she asked.

"Nothing concrete. Most of the staff has been here for years, and they maintain a very proper relationship with their guests. It seems unlikely that Daniel, considering his personality, ever developed a relationship with anyone here." he answered.

"So what have you been doing all this time? Strutting around the swimming pool showing off your biceps?" she snorted.

"Well, I was supposed to be available to you, but this is the first time I've heard from you." he responded. "Thanks for noticing, I wasn't sure if I was your type."

"Well, how about you show off those muscles for me? You don't know enough about me to possibly guess what my type is."

Looking a little unsure of himself, he surprised himself by beginning to remove his shirt.

While watching him, she unbuttoned the top buttons of her shirt, showing the top of her cleavage. Amazingly she was still thinking about the case. She said "I had better luck with the video at Commander's. I saw Daniel leave the restaurant around 9:15 and take off on foot. Oddly enough, he pulled a mask from his coat and put it on. Is it possible that this kidnapping is fake? Regardless, I lost him as he walked upriver from there, not toward either St. Charles or Magazine Streets. Luckily, I picked him up on the St. Charles police video feed a few minutes later. At least I think it was him. A man of approximately his height, approximately his build, wearing the same suit, and wearing a mask was on the video walking uptown. This man walked to The Elms, and went inside."

Looking at Robert, she unbuttoned the rest of her shirt, and said "Pants too. I want to see what you have to work with."

"There was a lot of traffic into and out of The Elms that night, most by Uber or Taxi, but a few couples used the streetcar line. I was never able to positively identify him leaving. Everyone was wearing a mask." she explained.

Approaching Robert for the first time, she ran her hands over his chiseled chest, and reached down to stroke his hard cock. "That's nice Robbie." she said seductively.

"Before I took this job I did a little research on you and your boss. HE," she said emphatically, "is a fucking monster. He is much worse that his son. He treats women like chatel. I never would have accepted this job except for you."

"Me?" he said, "You took the job because of me?"

"Absolutely. I learned that despite your manly job, and your overcompensating weight lifting, you're quite the sub. I talked to a couple of Pro-Domme's who were eager to gossip about you and your need to be controlled. It just seemed like a natural fit since I'm a natural Domme myself."

Jan squeezed and twisted his balls harshly, causing him to go down to one knee.

"How about you worship my tits?" she asked, removing her bra.

Robert immediately began sucking at her nipples.

"Play with yourself while you suckle." she commanded.

He immediately began to stroke himself while he sucked on her erect nipples.

"The interesting thing," she continued, seemingly unfazed by his urgent sucking, "is that I know the group that rented The Elms that night. I was actually invited. It's a NOLA BDSM group. I never found any evidence that Daniel was a player."

"Anyway, I developed a fantasy, if not a theory, that Daniel was abducted by a Domme who has been training him."

"Then I remembered a play scene that I had seen a couple of times at the local dungeon. A beautiful brunette likes to play out a kidnapping scenario in which she breaks the man who then becomes her sub. I'm sure it's just my overactive imagination, but I don't have any other leads to follow."

Meanwhile, Robert had been pleasuring himself and attempting to do the same for Jan. He said "May I cum, Mistress?"

"Stop! Stop that right now! You haven't earned the right to cum. I was going to let you worship my pussy too, but you're far too pushy a sub. What's wrong with you?"

Robert stopped immediately and answered, "I'm sorry Mistress. I got carried away."

"Fine, just get dressed. You're pitiful." she spat out, her eyes emanating anger.

As she pulled on her bra and shirt, she said, "Go back to the west coast, you're of no use to me or to our investigation. I'm going to pursue the BDSM angle. I may be able to identify the brunette and investigate her whereabouts."

Daniel: The Room

I had lost track of time, but one morning the Red Mask entered my room, wearing an outfit that looked just like the women on the porn videos: Exposed tits and crotchless panties, and said we needed to talk. She instructed me to Display, which I did. "Daniel, I think it's important that you know your situation. Your father has promised to pay tomorrow. If he does, we will release you, but not immediately. It's important that we allow the BitCoin transaction to go through. We have a number of banks. I've never given you the opportunity to ask questions. Do you have any?"

"Yes, Mistress. How did you pick me? Did you drug me at the party?" I asked.

"We have had our eye on you since your first trip to New Orleans. You stood out for your obvious wealth and your obnoxiously abusive manner. You've abused every woman you've ever met. You're a boy that only his mother could love." she answered. "Yes, we drugged you. We gave you a roofie. We thought that only appropriate since we know you've used them before on innocent women."

I should have argued with her, for failing to dispute her assertions was the equivalent of a confession. Instead, I dropped my head and cried.

She stood over me and said "worship me." I did. I lapped up her pussy juices, tonguing her pussy and sucking at her clit. Her nipples hardened, and her voice thickened. Placing a hand on my shoulder to maintain her balance she shuttered a climax and flooded my mouth with her juices.

Regaining her composure, she said "Nothing makes me cum like a crying man. You might just be worth keeping."

Whispering through my sobs, I said "Thank you Mistress, sincerely. I... I love you Mistress. I need you. I don't want to be released."

She laughed. "Assuming we're paid you will be released, but I know you'll never be free again. A little pussy like you just needed to be trained. You're mine, and you'll always be mine. You're simply not worth keeping once I get my $20 million."

"Mistress? Twenty million? I thought it was $60 million? Where did the other $40 million go?" I asked.

"Oh, I shouldn't have said that. OK, I don't know why I'm lying to you. We were paid long ago. My partner left when we got paid. I believed I saw something in you worth salvaging. I've been training you. But you should know that there's another woman, a woman who orchestrated this whole thing who deserves her $20 million more that I do. She did this for you." she answered.

"Who Mistress? Who would do this to me?" I asked.

"It's not who did this to you, it's who did this FOR you." she answered. She then turned around and left the room. For the first time during my incarceration, the videos did not play.

Daniel: Release from The Room

Three days later the Red Mask came into my room with the normal breakfast tray. Also on the tray were my clothes from the evening I was abducted and the mask I wore that night. She said simply "You will be released today. You will be blindfolded and I'll deliver you to the city. Do you have any questions?"

For the first time in days, my cock went soft in her presence. I realized that I was disappointed.

"Mistress, may I speak?" I asked.

"Of course Daniel." she said, while she idly played with my cock.

"Mistress, I don't want to leave. For the first time in my life I respect a woman. I don't want to return to my old life."

"Your old life is gone Daniel. The business is still there, your father is still in charge, your precious Audubon Cottage is still there, but you and your life have changed. Every woman you see is me, they all are wearing red to remind you of your subservience. If I choose, I will come to you, and when I do, you will respect me immediately, and worship me any time and any place I choose. I may not require you to Display, but you'll want to."

"There's one more thing I need to tell you, and it may not be easy to hear. I received permission to identify our 3rd partner in your capture. Your mother. Your mother planned it all. She couldn't stand that you had become just like your father. She wanted you to respect women."

I was in shock! My own mother! How could she do this?

Reading my mind, she continued, "Your mother was unceremoniously dumped when you were a young boy and left with little or no money. Your father kept her on a very small allowance, as he calls it, and then married your nanny, before dumping her too. She saw that you were becoming just like him; abusive and cruel. She wanted more for you."

I knew I should be angry. They had kept me as a prisoner for no reason for weeks. I always knew that my mother had been mistreated, but I hadn't really cared since it didn't affect me. However, I realized I was now grateful. I always knew my dad was a dick, but he was the only male role model I had.

She continued to fondle me, and I came while she spoke. Instinctively I dropped to my knees to clean it up.

"I will miss your little cock erupting every time you see me." she said, turning to walk out of the room.

At lunch, she instructed me to get dressed, and released me from my bounds. She handed me my mask, but with a blindfold to leave me completely without sight. Not being drugged this time, I realized that I had arrived by boat. From the boat, I was driven by car, crossed the Mississippi River Bridge, and then finally dropped a block from the Audubon Cottage.

As I exited the car, I was told "Leave the mask on until you count to 50. You can then remove it and walk to the Cottage. They're expecting you."

As I walked into the lobby, I recognized the attractive concierge, who welcomed me "Why hello Mr. Scheffield, we're so happy to see that you've returned! We're so sorry that your last trip ended prematurely. We've sent your luggage to your room. Should I send Mr. Williams to your suite?"

"No, Miss, ummm, I'm sorry, I can't recall your name?" I stammered.

"It's Jennifer, Mr. Scheffield, so nice of you to ask!" she gushed.

"Thanks Jennifer. I won't need Mr. Williams today."

It was then that I realized that Jennifer was wearing Red Heels and red-framed glasses. Could it be her? No. I'd recognize her voice, and I think Jennifer is a little taller too. I'm just spooked.