Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert's encouragement meant everything to Paul, after all Robert was a man he greatly admired and respected. Robert was one of the richest men in the world, a self-made billionaire who made his money in the biotechnology industry and had grown his company into other areas such as self-driving vehicles, renewable energy resources and electronic devices and even the entertainment industry. Not a lot was known about Robert's personal life, he was a very secretive man. He hardly ever gave press interviews and disliked appearing in the public eye. If you passed Robert on the street, you would never know he was one of the richest people to ever live on this planet. Robert seemed to enjoy this complete anonymity and relished in his privacy.

Robert had provided his backing to Paul's research and brought the full might of his company to bear. Within a decade of that fateful meeting, they had completely changed the landscape of cosmetic surgery and Paul had become the famous and successful man he was today, and he knew it was all because of Robert's support.

About five years into their fruitful partnership, Robert had arranged a private meeting with Paul. He had broached the idea that Robert would do some off the books work for him. Robert had been elusive as to what this work would entail and the legality of it, but Paul had told him no matter what Robert needed of him, he would have it. Paul had informed Robert that he could count on his discretion in all matters as well. That seemed to have satisfied Robert and the two men drank the rest of the night away. It seemed Robert was finally calling the favour in.

Suddenly the dial tone ended, and Paul heard a voice on the other end of the phone, the man who had given him everything. Paul held the phone speaker close to his ear, eager to hear what Robert had to say.

"My old friend, I am calling in the favour." Robert's voice was as steady and as confident as ever.

"Robert, you can count on me like always. I only need to know when and where?" enquired Paul.

"My mansion on Omfori island," said Robert. "And the when is now! I have taken the liberty of having a private plane chartered from London to Greece. Once there you will be collected by my men and taken to me. A surgical theatre has already been set-up for you."

"Thank you, boss," said Paul. "I will leave immediately."

"One more thing," said Robert. "I am emailing you the details of the surgery I want performed on this woman, you have a few hours to decide the best approach to make this operation a success. I know you won't let me down."

After the call ended Paul immediately went back into his room and started packing. He was suddenly filled with a mixture of dread and apprehension but also a feeling of excitement. He knew it was imperative that he should perform this surgery correctly, his entire professional career now hinged upon it. If he made one mistake and botched this surgery, he was sure that Robert would pull all his funding. On the other hand, Paul was excited to flex his surgical and scientific muscles on whatever challenge Robert had laid out for him.

He quickly showered and changed into his most expensive suit and packed clothing for an extended stay just in case. With all the commotion of his packing his wife was stirring. Paul sat on the edge of the bed as he hurriedly put on both of his shoes. His wife sat up in the bed and wiped the sleep from her eyes.

"Paul, what is happening?! Why are you getting dressed so early? Can't this work business wait till the morning?" asked his wife.

"This can't wait till the morning. I am heading to Greece on business for Robert Castellano, this is probably the most important trip I will make in my career," said Paul. "I love you," said Paul as he leaned over and kissed his wife on the lips. Today was going to be an interesting day thought Paul.

Paul's phone alerted him that an email had just been received. After unlocking his phone and navigating to the email app on his phone, he saw the email was from Robert Castellano as promised. He was instructed to delete this email and destroy his phone after reading the attachment to the email. The attachment contained a very detailed description of what exactly Robert wanted for the surgery. Paul's eyebrows slowly raised as he read the contents of the attachment. Today was most certainly going to be an interesting day.

***

Paul was collected by employees of Castellano and brought to Heathrow airport. From there he boarded the private plane and was flown to Athens. Once in Athens he was transported by helicopter to Omfori island and taken straight to Castellano's mansion. The whole process of travelling took a few hours at most. Once at the mansion Paul was ushered into the basement where the surgical operating theatre had been set-up. The whole operation was being conducted in the dead of night and in secret so no one would know what was happening. As far as the local village was concerned, Robert would be having an ordinary night in his expansive villa.

Once Paul was gowned up in his surgical scrubs, he was taken to the makeshift operating theatre which was kitted out with state-of-the-art equipment. Paul speculated that Robert had been planning this operation for quite some time, years even. It seemed to him like Robert had been waiting for the right person. Robert's men wheeled a table with a woman on it into the operating theatre. Paul examined the woman in front of him.

She was certainly a gorgeous woman, she had long blonde hair and a slender frame. Her face was incredibly beautiful. She was wearing a pink jumper and blue jeans. For a moment Paul wondered about the ethical implications of what he was about to do. Judging by the secrecy of this whole affair, he figured the woman in front of him had not volunteered. Paul wondered did he have the right to change this woman's body so drastically and essentially condemn her to a life of slavery. Judging by Robert's directions in his email this woman would almost certainly be used as a sex slave by Robert. Paul could whip out his phone right now and ring the Greek police and save this woman's life. However, all of Paul's ethical concerns were soon quashed by the cold, hard rational side of his mind. The part of his personality that wanted to push boundaries, the part of his mind that was utilitarian. Paul pondered all the lives his surgeries and techniques had already saved, and how many more would be saved if Robert continued to fund him. He settled the question in his mind, this woman was going to become whatever Robert wanted, after all what is one insignificant life compared to the hundreds of thousands he could save? This woman probably worked a menial job, and her biggest achievement would be getting knocked up by some man from a one-night stand and having a baby. Paul resolved to carry out this surgery as he adjusted his gloves. Firstly, he needed to know what he was dealing with, and to do that he would need to remove her clothing.

He started with her shoes, he untied the lace and removed them from her feet. The woman did not move at all, she was still very much unconscious and would be for some time. She had been given an experimental surgical drug that would render her unconscious for several more hours. He neatly placed her trainers on a table beside her. He then removed her white socks and folded and placed them neatly beside the trainers. He examined her feet with his hands. She had very flat feet which would be extremely beneficial for the transformation she was about to undergo.

Paul then retrieved his trauma shears and proceeded to cut through her pink jumper. He removed the jumper and examined her torso. The woman was very slender which was what Paul was hoping to see. It meant he had a great specimen to work with for his surgery, if she had been overweight, he would have had to carried out a liposuction as well -- but this was clearly not a problem that this woman had. Next, he snipped her bra wire and removed her black bra exposing her pert B-cup breasts. Paul ran his hands along her flat stomach all the way up to her small boobs, stopping at her lips as he gently ran his index finger along her lush lips.

Her jeans were the last next item of clothing to be removed. Again, the trauma shears made quick work of the apparel and Paul removed them. Paul observed her long legs and smirked to himself as to what was to come. The last item of clothing to be removed was her panties which Paul was able to easily slip off her. He observed her legs and pubic area and was glad to see that the woman was clean shaven. No pubic hair, leg hair or armpit hair -- this again made Paul's job easier. He applied a laser to her legs and then pubic area followed by her armpits. This experimental laser was powerful enough to kill hair follicles providing permanent hair removal. Paul observed his work thus far as the sleeping woman was completely nude on the table, he decided she was now prepped.

Paul retrieved a case from beside the table and took out his laptop. He booted it up and opened a proprietary programme, GenSplice, a programme he had been instrumental in the creation of. The programme allowed you to take a sample of a patient's DNA and sequence it on the computer. The patients DNA could then be edited down to the individual nucleotide building blocks. Ordinarily, Paul would take a sample of his patients DNA and splice it with axolotl DNA for limb regrowth, but today was no ordinary day. After taking a DNA sample from the woman he then spent around an hour sequencing and editing her DNA. Once he was satisfied with the edits he had made to her DNA he moved to the next stage of the process.

He moved from the sequencing and editing tab on the software to the serum tab. The serum tab sent the new DNA sequence to a biological reactor that would produce the serum. The entire process would not take longer than half an hour. Paul could hear the whirring and hissing of the generator as it produced the formula that he had created.

Eventually the bio reactor emitted a high-pitched noise and a green light appeared signalling that the serum was complete. Paul opened the reactor and found a small vial containing a luminous blue solution. He retrieved the vial and carefully placed it on the table. Then he proceeded to cautiously draw up a few microlitres of the solution using a syringe and brought the syringe to the woman. He gently inserted the syringe into her arm and injected the solution into her arm. The woman moaned, almost as if she was having a nightmare. He supposed she probably was.

Paul waited patiently for several minutes hoping to see the changes begin. After approximately an hour Paul had given up hope and was starting to pack up his bags with his equipment, dreading to tell Robert the experiment had not worked. However, Paul noticed that the woman's legs were closer together than they had been before, which didn't make sense as the woman was unconscious and so could not have moved her legs. Upon closer examination it was clear to Paul that her legs were beginning to merge. He could see that the skin between her thighs was starting to join together uniformly, it was quite the observation.

After another few minutes the woman's thighs were completely merged, it appeared that the woman still had a hinge joint where her knees were. Paul figured at least she could still bend her legs. Then Paul noticed the woman's feet were facing apart by one hundred and eighty degrees. Her toenails had fallen out and her toes were rapidly merging together. As her toes were combining her feet were flaring out, there was cracking noises coming from her legs as her vertebrate were reformed. Her vagina was becoming narrower and becoming closer to a slit, it was staying roughly where it was on her body. Paul saw the woman's hips start to widen and he turned her over onto her stomach. He watched as her anus was dragged back into her body and appeared to disappear. Her ass was now completely smooth and started to grow outwards. Paul thought that the woman's ass would compete with Kim Kardashian's now.

Paul rolled the woman back onto her back as the changes progressed. The skin on her legs was smooth and had fully merged into one appendage. Her feet had elongated and widened to become a tail fluke. Then there was another popping noise, this time it sounded like popcorn kernels popping. Paul looked and saw a single scale appear on the woman's legs, then another appeared in quick succession. Blue scales started to appear on the woman's legs exponentially until her entire legs were covered in them. That technically wasn't correct anymore though thought Paul, the woman now possessed a tail. She was, after all now a mermaid. She now had a blue mermaid's tail that started just below her bellybutton and ended in a blue tail fluke that was several feet wide and several feet in length.

That wasn't all the changes however, observed Paul. He had spliced fish DNA into the woman's own DNA in order to give her the tail, but he had also taken the genes responsible for macromastia and injected them into the woman. Paul watched in wonder as the woman's breasts slowly started to increase in size from her initial B-cups. The larger her breasts got the quicker they grew, her nipples growing in proportion with her ever enlarging chest. Paul watched as her breasts surged past DD's and pushed forward into E-cup territory. They weren't done just yet. They continued to grow exponentially till the lower half of her boobs was touching her bellybutton. Paul guessed the woman now possessed O-cup sized boobs. He watched as they gently rose and fell as the woman breathed in and out. He gently tweaked her nipples which elicited a slight groan from the woman, or mermaid as she now was, on the table.

Paul took a step back and admired the fruition of his work. There on the table was the first real life mermaid that ever existed, no more were mermaids just in the realms of fantasy, they had now become scientific fact. The only issue that irked Paul was the fact that he had been unable to give the woman gills, that part of the surgery was elusive to him. Paul watched as the mermaid breathed in and out, her massive bosom heaving as she did. Her blue tail was hanging off the table. Paul kissed her on the forehead, blessing his creation. He exited the surgery room to tell Robert the good news.

***

Act 2 -- The Twist in The Tale

Sarah was awoken by the sound of birds chirping which brought a smile to her face. She had quite a migraine, which she figured was caused by her excessive drinking from the night before. She stared up at the fantastic deep blue of the Greek sky, not a single cloud was in sight. She relished the heat of the sun beating down upon her. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the warmth of the sun. Something was bothering her though, how had she ended up outside? She didn't remember leaving Robert's mansion the night before, she assumed she had fallen asleep in his house -- but how had she ended up outside.

She opened her eyes and looked over to her left, she could see the massive chimneys of the cruise ship in the distance. She was looking forward to embarking the ship and eating some of the world-renowned Sushi they served on the ship. She felt a weight on her chest and momentarily was scared she was having a heart attack. She looked at her chest and was temporarily dumbfounded at what she saw. There were two massive mounds of flesh sitting on her chest, with two large nipples standing proudly to attention atop those said mounds. Sarah stared at the two mountains of flesh on her chest in complete bewilderment and astonishment. She reached out and touched one and was surprised to feel her own touch, the breasts jiggled at the slightest touch. Upon further examination Sarah determined her "new" breasts felt natural, there were no implants that she could discern under the flesh.

"What the fuck," said Sarah in a panic. "Where the FUCK did these come from?" she asked herself aloud.

Sarah had a million thoughts racing through her brain at that moment: why were her breasts so large, who had done this to her, why was she outside, where were her clothes, why would someone do this to her? Sarah propped herself up on her elbows and examined her surroundings. She had been placed upon a sun lounger beside a pool outside of Robert's mansion, this finding just gave rise to more questions in her mind.

Sarah could no longer see her lower body as it was obscured by the size of her new melons. Sarah was furious about what had been done to her body, she tried to stand up, but her legs felt strange. She tried to move them, and she heard a slapping noise. Sarah sat fully upright and looked down at her feet and was shocked to discover she no longer had legs. In place of her legs, she now a blue tail that started just below her bellybutton and ended in a flaring tailfin. Sarah tried to remove one of the scales and was met with a sharp pain that discouraged her from trying it again. Sarah felt extremely sick suddenly and leaned over the side of the lounger and started to vomit.

As she was vomiting someone gave her a bucket to vomit into and held her hair back. Sarah looked up to see Robert standing above her holding her hair. He reached down with a cloth and wiped away the vomit from her mouth. Sarah instinctively pulled away from him and tried to cover her breasts. One arm was folded around them, but they still managed to overflow.

"What the FUCK HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?!" shouted Sarah as she sat up on the lounger covering her overflowing breasts.

"I know this must be hard for you Sarah, believe me I can imagine what this must be like," said Robert sympathetically.

"Imagine what this is like?! You have turned me into a fucking mermaid! Change me back right now you bastard!" shouted Sarah.

"I'm afraid that is not possible," said Robert as he kneeled in front of her. "You underwent an extensive genetic surgery last night, if we ever tried another surgery like that again it would be too much for your genes to handle -- your very genetic code itself would be damaged irreparably," Robert said with as much sympathy as possible.

Sarah stared into his eyes, taking in all this information. Sarah started to cry as she absorbed all this news, her mascara from the night before becoming smudged. She was now stuck in this body; she was now a mermaid for life.

"I'm leaving right now," Sarah informed him through her tears. "I'm going straight to the police and when they find out you are going to be in so much trouble, billionaire or not they will fire you into a cell and throw away the key!" said Sarah.

Sarah attempted to stand up but instead she fell straight onto the floor, her new huge tits breaking her fall. She looked up at Robert with hatred in her eyes as she coughed as the fall had knocked the air from her.

"You can't stand sweetheart, you don't have legs anymore," said Robert condescendingly as he reached forward and patted Sarah on the head.

"What do you want from me?" asked Sarah through strained breathing.

"I want you to see the gift I have given you Sarah. I have chosen you out of all the women in the world to bestow this honour upon. If it wasn't for me, you would be getting on that cruise ship to go home to your shoe box apartment to work your entire life for someone else's benefit, a mere cog in the machine. The best you could hope for is to meet a nice man by the time you are thirty and pop out a few babies," said Robert.

"You really are batshit insane," said Sarah.

Robert grabbed her by the chin and forced her to look into his eyes. "You have been given a life of luxury by me. Women your age will be worried about how to pay for their university fees, jobs, boyfriends -- your only worry will be what side of your body you will sunbathe, you live in paradise with no responsibilities -- your only commitment is to me."