All Comments on 'Metamorphosis'

by italian_couple

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Go for it girl, there's little that can beat a big cock stretching your tight puss! Two are even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bigger cocks please

More please... Fantastic story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Once you've let the genie out, there's no way back

That's why all cultures ever since antiquity have tried hard to keep the female libido under control. Now I perfectly understand why - there can only be an endless series of follow-ups to this story but no containment, no happiness and no lasting satisfaction. Know your limits and tacitly abide by them is the golden rule of the wise. But anyway, good luck writing, fantasies are harmless and you've enlivened them neatly in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nice story

Your writing has a real sense of reality to it which I enjoyed. I also enjoyed that her (your) boyfriend was a size queen as well, something I can identify with. There is a certain thrill to taking on extra large cock that gets me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As soon you reach the extinguisher level the game is over. It’s true, really, it is.

ay sorrow one dildo rating, ay small one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Your character comes across as whiney and entitled.

By chapter three I had lost any sympathy or interest in the character - and therefore the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useritalian_couple@italian_couple
12 Followers
We are a couple now living in Croatia. He is bi-curious while she is straight. We both love huge cocks and some level of submission to them. We love to share our experiences with similar couples and those who need advice. Since 2011 we have had some nice experiences and probab...