Metamorphosis Ch. 01

Story Info
Toy boy reminisces affair with mature female professor.
9.7k words
4.7
35.8k
23

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey folks! A huge thanks to all the readers for the tremendous response to my last story, 'The King's Last Wish'. Loved all the positive feedback and comments.

Welcome to my new story. This started out as something very smutty and raunchy. But, as the characters took shape and the story developed, it finally ended up very heartfelt, sentimental and romantic. I reworked it quite a bit. Just like the title, the story itself has gone through metamorphosis.

Hope you enjoy it. I'll look forward to your comments. Special thanks to Literotica author PennameWombat for reviewing this chapter.

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*****

Metamorphosis. A process during which a small larva transforms into a beautiful butterfly. The larva spins a cocoon around itself and undergoes a transformation within. It finally emerges from the cocoon as an adult butterfly; fully developed; ready to spread its wings and take flight.

I gazed into Shreya's cute, pixie face. We sat in the food court of PVR IMAX, waiting for our show to start. There was still half an hour left. Shreya sipped her coffee. I indulged in a scoop of Belgian dark-chocolate ice-cream.

I tried to focus on her words but her red glossy lips distracted me. I wanted to reach across the table and kiss those succulent lips. Her long, black hair shone under the lights. She'd had them curled recently with maroon highlights.

She looked stunning in her pink off-shoulder top. It displayed quite a bit of skin on her shoulders and chest. The top hugged her figure and accentuated her curves. White capri jeans complimented her tight butt and toned legs.

At 23 years of age, Shreya was three years younger than me. She was a banker and a big movie buff. That's how I had met her a year before, during one of the regular movie hangouts that I have with my team. One of my teammates, Nicky, was roommates with Shreya and had invited her along. Luckily, Shreya had sat next to me during the show. We had hit it off instantly and had been dating since. We really liked each other and the sex was mind-blowing!

She stopped talking, suddenly. There was a frown on her face.

"Sam, that fellow's done nothing but stare at us since we arrived," she said in a hushed tone. With her eyes, she gestured towards an adjacent table.

I turned sideways and caught the guy looking at us. A sense of recognition came over both our faces, simultaneously.

"Sameer Negi?" he asked, waving at me.

Shit! Of all the people in Delhi, we had to run into this guy!

I smiled and waved back. He excused himself from his friends and walked over to us. We greeted each other.

"Sameer! It's so good to see you, buddy!"

"Likewise!" I lied, smiling.

"This is Aryan, an old school mate," I said to Shreya, "And... this is Shreya, she's..."

"...his girlfriend," said Shreya, immediately. She reached out and shook Aryan's hand.

I was pleasantly surprised. This was the first time Shreya had introduced herself as my girlfriend. We had a discussion about these semantics when we first started dating. We had agreed to take it slow with the emotions and romance. Her previous relationship had left a sour taste. She didn't want to commit in haste.

"Join us, please. I've never met any of Sam's school friends," she said.

Aryan pulled up an empty chair and joined us. I could immediately sense that he was smitten by Shreya.

He said to her, "I am really sorry for staring from over there. I just kept looking at Sameer, wondering if I knew this guy. He looked familiar yet different. I'd never have thought, this was the same Sameer I knew back in high school."

He turned to me and said, "I mean, look at you, dude! Nice physique, styled hair, no spectacles, impeccable fashion sense. You look like a professional model! Wait, are you?"

I smiled and said, "Nope."

I ran an event management company with two of my friends from MBA. I wore an olive-green t-shirt with blue jeans for the evening. I had been using contact lenses for the past two years. Regular workout and a bit of hair care completed the ensemble.

Aryan turned to Shreya again and said, "Most intriguing was that he was sitting here, with you. In a million years, I could've never imagined Sameer to be dating such a beauty!"

Here we go!

Shreya had her fair share of experience dealing with flirts. She knew how to handle them.

"I guess I am the fortunate one, to have hooked up with such a hunk like Sam!" she said.

She put her hand on mine and gave a gentle caress. The gesture wasn't lost on Aryan and he backed off.

We spoke briefly, about life in general. Aryan mostly spoke about himself; how he's taking a break after graduation before he joins his family business. He boasted of having a good time in Delhi, partying and enjoying life. I and Shreya stole several covert glances at each other, rolling our eyes each time.

About twenty minutes later, I said, "It was nice meeting you, Aryan. I am afraid, we need to get going. The movie is about to start."

"Yeah, sure. I need to get back to my friends. It was nice seeing you. Such a transformation! You talk and carry yourself so confidently now, with such flair. We definitely need to hangout," Aryan said.

We exchanged contact details and said goodbyes. As soon as we were out of the food court, I cursed, "Jerk!"

Shreya burst out laughing. "What an asshole! What was that all about?"

"Aryan was the heartthrob back in high school. He was the star batsman in the school cricket team. Girls loved him. Unsurprisingly, he was an arrogant jackass with an air of superiority. I was a pathetic nobody. We rarely spoke."

"Wow! He was almost gushing over you back there."

"Yeah! Funny, isn't it? He was taken by surprise seeing me like this, with you."

"His reaction towards you, really intrigued me. You never talk about your school or college days. You get all defensive."

"I don't get 'defensive'. There's nothing to talk, really. It's all very boring."

She rolled her eyes and said, "Please! People don't just transform from a 'pathetic nobody' into a 'professional model' overnight. You need to tell me about it."

"Alright, some other time. Come on, let's enjoy the movie."

We entered the multiplex. Shreya ran giddily towards a huge cardboard cutout. It was a character from an upcoming animated movie. She posed with a huge smile in front of it. With her big eyes, small cute nose and tapering chin, she herself looked like an animated princess. I smiled at her child like enthusiasm and general fun-loving attitude. She brightened my life.

Oh boy! I am in love with this girl!

I clicked some pictures of her on my phone. I was a hobbyist photographer and Shreya was an eager, photogenic model. She pulled me towards her and planted a peck on my cheek. I was six feet tall. At five foot three, she was much shorter than me. I clicked few selfies of us, both of us grinning ear to ear.

*****

By ten o'clock, I stood outside Shreya's apartment. She unlocked her door and went inside. I hung back outside to say goodbye.

"Nicky is out with her friends. She won't be back for another hour at least," she said with a mischievous smile.

I faked a yawn. "I am so tired. I need to get going."

"Shut up and get in," she said, laughing.

She pulled me inside the apartment and closed the door. We pounced on each other right away and hungrily kissed each other's lips. Shreya pulled off my T-shirt and exposed my muscular torso. She kissed my right chest over the inked skin. I had a medium sized, black tattoo of a blazing sun, on my right upper chest. It always fascinated her.

I pulled off her top and buried my face in her deep cleavage. I fondled her breasts over her pink bra. I picked her off the floor easily and put her on my waist. She locked her legs behind my back and placed her hands on my shoulders to stay in place.

That put her breasts at an even better position, right in front of my face. I supported her weight easily with my body and one hand. I reached behind her back and unhooked her bra with my other hand, with practiced precision. She took it off and her naked breasts came into view.

I've never failed to be amazed at the sight of Shreya's beautiful, perky breasts. They weren't huge, but at 32C, they complemented her short, slim figure perfectly. They proudly jutted out from her chest and always seemed to defy gravity.

I took her erect light-brown nipples into my mouth and sucked on them one after the other. That drove her crazy and moaning with pleasure.

I put her down and she pushed me on to her bed. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled it down along with my trunks. My hairless pubic region came into view and my 6.4" erection popped out. She knelt on the floor, between my legs, and took my hard cock into her hands.

Running light kisses on the underside of my cock, she said, "Oh, it's so hard! God, I love your cock!"

She ran her fingers lightly on my scrotum, tickling me. She slowly pulled down my foreskin. With the purple glans exposed, she teased my frenulum with the tip of her tongue. She looked into my eyes, seductively and took my cock into her mouth.

"Oh... that feels wonderful," I said, moaning in pleasure. The mushroom head of my cock disappeared into her warm, wet mouth.

I was fairly well endowed in my length and girth. My cock head was slightly wider than the shaft. In the last few years, I had developed the habit of keeping my pubic region shaved. It enhanced the aesthetics and made my cock look bigger. Shreya's blowjob techniques were mind-blowing and toe-curling. She had several tricks she used to give me earth-shattering climaxes.

I felt her tongue flutter on the underside of my cock. She took half of the length inside her mouth. Her tongue ran circles around my cock as she sucked and licked it like an ice-cream cone.

"Come here," I said, pulling her up onto the bed, "I want to eat you too."

I loved receiving a blowjob from Shreya but I loved pleasuring her more. I had learnt a valuable lesson, few years earlier, to always put the lady's pleasure before mine.

The more pleasure you give, so shall you receive.

She got up on the bed. I pulled off her jeans and panty. Her hairless pussy was already soaked. I ran my fingers through her labia, eliciting a moan from her. I pulled her on top of me in a 69 position and buried my face into her pussy. She settled on top of me and took my cock back into her mouth.

Her pussy smelled delicious and I sucked on her labial lips. I loved her taste and always enjoyed watching her moan and squirm under the expert ministrations of my fingers or tongue.

We pleasured each other orally for few minutes, moaning with pleasure. I put a finger inside her and massaged her slick inner walls. My tongue concentrated on her clit.

"Oh... just like that!" she said.

She took my cock out of her mouth, overwhelmed at the sensation in her nether regions. I intensified finger-fucking her. My tongue moved faster and faster over her pleasure nub. I could feel her body tighten. She clenched her butt, nearing orgasm.

"Oh... yes... oh...," she moaned loudly as climax hit her.

Her body shuddered as she rode her orgasm. I removed my tongue from her now sensitive clit. She took my cock back into her mouth and sucked on it. I fell back on the bed and enjoyed the oral pleasure. She changed position to face me, took hold of my erection and fed it into her hot wet pussy.

"Oh God!" I groaned, sinking into her extremely slick canal.

She took my entire length inside her. She moaned, throwing her head back in pleasure and rode my cock. We got into a familiar rhythm. I thrust my hips up every time she sat back down on me, driving myself deeper into her cunt.

I was close to the edge after such a fabulous blowjob. I squeezed my PC muscle and stopped my upward thrusts to delay the onset of orgasm. Shreya sensed my struggle and slowed down as well.

Ready to go again, we switched to the missionary position. I opened up her legs wide and drove my cock deep into her. She hugged me tightly and I thrust into her with passion. Our lips met in a steamy kiss. We inched towards orgasm.

I pinned her down by intertwining my fingers with hers. I groaned and shot a huge load of cum into her pussy. That set off her as well. Her mouth opened soundlessly as she climaxed again. I felt her warm juices bathe my cock.

I looked into Shreya's dreamy eyes and said, "I love you."

I had no idea how she would react. Much to my relief and joy, she said, "I love you too!"

We basked in the afterglow of our lovemaking. She said, for the umpteenth time, "Oh Sam! You always give me such exquisite pleasures. You sure you never had any girlfriends before?"

"I have one now," I said, evading her actual question. She always marveled at my sexual skills and asked me about it. And I had never revealed my secret.

*****

I got back to my apartment, freshened up and got into bed. I updated my Facebook status to 'In a relationship' with Shreya Bose. I also uploaded my selfie with her. Soon enough, my phone chimed with several notification alerts. My friends and family were liking and commenting on my post, congratulating us. I scrolled through them. The latest comment made my heart flutter, nervously.

It was from Nisha ma'am!

She had liked my relationship status update and commented on the picture -- "Cute couple!!!"

The comment was followed by several happy and loving emojis, way more than necessary. I rolled my eyes yet was filled with warmth. I smiled. Same old Nisha ma'am. Full of life, love and enthusiasm.

She was my favorite professor back in engineering college. Ironically, she didn't teach anything related to engineering. She taught Business Communications class in the fifth semester. After graduation, I had been in touch with her mostly through emails and social media.

My last email to her, had been a couple of months back. I guiltily opened the email app on my phone and typed away a new email.

Hello ma'am,

Just saw your comment on FB.

That was Shreya in the picture, whom I had mentioned earlier. You were right; she turned out perfect for me. We just confessed our love for each other today!

How are you doing? Did you find anyone yet?

Hope to hear from you soon!

Cheers!

Sam

Half an hour later, I received a reply from her --

Hey Sam,

It's so good to hear from you! Yes, I did see your latest FB post. She's a real hottie! 😉

Congratulations on the new relationship. My best wishes to the both of you! I am so happy and really proud of you. Shreya looks like a lovely girl. I would love to meet her.

I am doing well. FYI, I haven't found anyone yet. I don't think I will, this year.

Why don't you guys plan a trip to Goa? How about the weekend after next? I am going to be there for the Hilltop Music Festival. I've got passes for the event. The three of us can go together. It'll be fun! You guys can stay at my place.

Talk to Shreya and let me know.

Take care,

Nisha

PS: Shreya doesn't know, does she?

I read the email twice, imagining Nisha ma'am's voice and animated expressions. I thought about her invitation to Goa. Her husband owned a beautiful beachfront property with its own private beach. It would be nice to see her again after four years.

I read her PS again. It was short and cryptic, but I knew her actual question.

Shreya doesn't know about us, does she?

No, she didn't. I hadn't told her. Should I? Dare I?

The question weighed heavily on my mind that night. I couldn't sleep. I and Shreya knew most of the things about one another. But I had kept, an important chapter of my life, a secret from her.

*****

Shreya stayed with me in my apartment on the weekends. That Saturday night, after dinner, we lounged on my balcony, enjoying the night. I brought out my high school photo album. I had always kept it hidden from her.

"You always wanted to see these," I said, handing it to her.

She eagerly went through the pictures. Moments later she started giggling. She looked up to see me and then back at the pictures.

"Wow! You've really changed."

I nodded, "And this is how it happened..."

*****

Six years earlier --

There was a hum within the classroom. The students chatted among themselves, catching up after the semester break. Still five minutes left for the class to begin. It was the first day of the fifth semester. I was an engineering undergraduate in APJAK University, Mumbai.

I quietly slipped into the classroom, adjusted my full frame spectacles and looked around. Zoheb waved at me from the back.

"Dude, I got it!" he said, excited, as I sat down.

He opened his backpack and showed me the PS3 game disc for Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

"Cool! Are we playing this evening?"

"Of course! Be at my house by six o'clock."

Zoheb was the only person in the entire University that I had managed to be friends with, in the last two years. He was also one of the very few friends I had in my 20 years of life.

Suddenly, the room quieted down considerably as a woman walked in. She had a laptop and few books clutched in her arms. She strode in confidently with her head held high. Obviously, a professor, she was also the most beautiful woman I had seen in real life. I heard a "wow" escape from Zoheb's lips.

The professor placed her belongings on the desk and faced the class. Deep brown hair fell till the middle of her back and adorned her sharp, angular facial features. She ran her fingers through her lustrous mane to settle them in place. There was a hint of subtle make-up enhancing her beauty; eye liner defined her big, beautiful eyes and the lip gloss made her lips look fuller and luscious. The sleeveless blouse showed off her arms and she carried off the green saree very gracefully. The entire room had fallen silent by now. Everyone was captivated by this angel in front of them.

"Good morning, class!" she greeted us in a clear, sonorous and cheerful voice.

"Good morning, ma'am...," the students replied lazily, some of them not bothering to.

The professor shook her head, half amused and half disappointed.

"Nope. That won't do. I want everyone to greet me simultaneously and cheerfully. Can we do that? Let's try again. Good morning, class!"

"Good morning, ma'am!" everyone replied this time, putting some effort.

"See! That's much better!" she said, flashing a dazzling smile at us.

"I am Prof. Nisha Mehta. I'll be your instructor for the Business Communications course this semester. We'll go through the various rules and etiquette of formal communication, both verbal and written. We'll also work on developing and refining your soft skills which are crucial to succeed in your careers.

"Since this is my first class with you all, why don't we start with a small exercise? I invite each one of you to come up here and speak for a minimum of two minutes. Start with a small introduction of yourself and then speak on any topic of your choice. It could be about your hobbies, current affairs, politics or even your favorite movie. Easy, right?"

She picked up the attendance sheet and started calling out names randomly.

My heart jumped in my chest and palms became sweaty. One by one, each student made their way to the front of the classroom and spoke. Communications and public speaking were always my worst nightmare. They had terrorized me since my school days.

As a kid, I had a slight speech impediment which prevented me from speaking fluently. My pronunciations and fluency in English wasn't all that great. On top of that, my overall shy, introverted personality had made me socially awkward. I preferred to hide at the back of the classroom. I tried my best to skip parties, social gatherings and crowded places. I had never participated in any extra-curricular activities that required any sort of performance in front of an audience.