Metamorphosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nisha ma'am reclined on one of the lounge chairs, looking up at the stars. In the faint evening light, I could see that she wore a knee-length, sleeveless, purple nightie. There was an empty glass in her hand. She seemed lost in thought, or maybe in the song, and didn't hear me come in. I approached nearer and softly called out to her.

She looked at me, unfocused, and didn't respond for a few seconds. I could see she had been crying. Her cheeks glistened with tears. She suddenly came to her senses and sat up.

Wiping off her tears, she said, surprised, "Sam! When did you come in?"

Her voice was slightly heavy and she sniffled lightly.

"Few minutes ago, ma'am."

She put the empty glass on the table and pulled the hem of her nightie down to her knees, self-consciously. Wiping her face and sniffling again, she said, "You shouldn't be seeing me like this."

I didn't know if she was referring to her nightie or her depressed, drunken state. She tried to stand up but wobbled. I quickly reached out, caught her hand to steady her and gently put her down on the chair.

I sat next to her and said, "It's ok, ma'am. Let's just sit here for now."

"How were your exams?"

"Good enough, but todays about you. Happy Birthday!" I said, cheerfully.

"Thank you! How did you know?"

"Tara."

"I had told her I didn't want to be disturbed. But I am glad she sent you up anyway," she said, finally cracking a faint smile.

I sat just inches away from her. This was the closest I had ever been to her. I was very conscious of that.

"Why are you upset on your birthday?"

"Ah, it's nothing. You're young. I shouldn't be bothering you with my personal problems."

"Don't you always say that I am mature and wise beyond my age?"

She was silent for a few seconds. "I just miss my husband," she said, looking away.

"Isn't he here, in Mumbai?"

"He's in London. He and his partners are expanding the business in Europe. He spends most of his time over there now."

The old song playing for last few minutes ended and another sad song started. Frustrated, I went to the music player and started fiddling with it.

"Sam, come on, let it be! Don't change it!" she said, whining.

I smiled hearing her whine in a cute voice. I put on a more upbeat track on the player and came back to her.

"There's no way you're spending the rest of the evening being miserable."

As the song started playing, I held out my left hand and said, "May I have this dance, my lady?"

She hesitated for a few seconds but took my hand and stood up, steadying herself. I froze in place, holding her hand. She looked at me and arched her eyebrows questioningly.

"Um... ma'am, I don't really know how to dance," I said, sheepishly.

She laughed out loud and pulled me closer to her body, placing my right hand on her waist. She placed her left hand on my shoulder and said, "Just follow my lead."

And we waltzed, slowly. She made very slow movements. I quickly got the rhythm of it. The feel of her body so close to me, my hand on her slim waist, felt surreal. The scent of her body was intoxicating. Her purple satin nightie looked glossy and was smooth to the touch, under my hand at her waist.

By the next song, which was a slow sensuous track, both her arms had shifted on to my shoulders with her hands locked at my nape. Both my hands were on her waist, as we moved slowly to the tune of the song. She was shorter than me and the top of her head came until my chin. A sudden breeze ruffled her hair. I moved the errant strands off her face with my finger and tucked it behind her ear.

My heart beat quickened. She looked up at me with her enchanting eyes. I found myself lost in them. My face lowered; hers raised slowly. And our lips met. I felt her warm, luscious lips locked on mine.

As much as I would've wanted to let this moment continue for eternity, I pulled back. I unlocked my lips from hers and removed my hands from her waist. I couldn't do this to her. She was emotionally vulnerable and we were hanging by a thread at the precipice of propriety.

"Ma'am, I should leave. You're drunk."

She held me close and said softly, "Stay. Please. I am not that drunk."

She pulled my head down. Our lips locked once again, this time with conviction. She had one hand on my back and the other hand on the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair. She pulled me close to her body, her breasts pressing into me and kissed me with fiery passion. I placed my hands on her lower back and waist and kissed her with equal fervor.

This was the first kiss of my life and I was completely blown away. Nisha ma'am's supple lips glided on mine and I just copied what she did. I pressed her body to mine and she moaned in my lips. Her left hand continued to run through my hair at the back of my head. Her right hand moved down until it reached my crotch. She placed her hand on the bulge in my jeans, feeling the outline.

To avoid a repeat of the last visit's embarrassing situation, I had jerked off before leaving for her house. Otherwise, I would've shot my load the moment she placed her hand on my crotch.

The kiss ended few moments later and we looked at each other. Ma'am smiled seductively and led me by my hand into her bedroom. My heart fluttered in my chest with anticipation.

*****

We entered her dark bedroom.

"Close the door, Sam," she said.

I closed and locked the door. She switched on few warm ambient lights. The bedroom was huge with a king size bed, couches and other furniture. With her back towards me, she pulled her nightie off her body and dropped it on the floor. I stood transfixed, as her slim, toned body and flawless skin came into view, encased only in a lacy black bra and panty.

She turned slowly facing me, took off my spectacles and placed it on the shelf. She wrapped her hands around me and pulled me into another passionate lip lock. I put my hands on the bare skin of her hips, just above her panty. The sound track on the music player outside changed and we started dancing slowly and sensually.

We explored each other's mouth thoroughly, changing our lips' position to alternate between sucking each other's lower lips. I caressed her bare skin on her waist and moved my hands towards her back. I felt her soft, smooth, flawless skin under my fingers continuously, interrupted only by her bra.

She began to unbutton my shirt and said, "Let's get you out of this."

She opened the top buttons of my shirt, while I sped up the process by opening the lower ones. Soon, my shirt was lying on the floor. She moved on to unbutton and unzip my jeans. Shortly, my jeans were off.

I trembled slightly with both trepidation and anticipation. For the first time in my life, I found myself in such a situation; alone in a closed room with a gorgeous, near-naked woman, being in just my boxers myself.

We continued our slow dance wearing only our inner wear. Ma'am kissed my chest lightly. The sensation tickled me and I recoiled slightly.

"Relax. I won't bite. At least not yet."

"Ma'am... I... Um... I've never been with a woman before."

"I know."

The tent in my boxers poked into her lower belly.

"I am still a virgin," I said, just to make it crystal clear.

"You won't be... after tonight," she said, smiling seductively, as she pulled down my boxers.

The waist band of the boxers caught on my erection, pulling it down. As my 6.4" manhood came free, it sprang back to its earlier position, perpendicular to my body. And just like that, I stood completely naked in front of Nisha ma'am.

She looked at my erection intently. It bobbed up and down slightly with my racing heartbeat. Her right hand moved forward and touched my cock lightly. She caressed it with her fingers softly, like a gentle breeze. I felt goosebumps all over my body. Wrapping her fingers around my cock, she held it in her hand, feeling its hardness. She squeezed it gently as it throbbed in her grip.

She pushed me down on the couch and I sank into the soft cushion. I kissed her belly button and continued to place light kisses all over her stomach as she stood in front of me. She hugged me, pressing my head lightly into her belly, running her fingers through my hair.

As I kissed on top of her panty, she said, "Take it off."

I put my trembling fingers into the waist band and slowly pulled her panty down to below her knees. She wiggled out of it. Her pubic hairs came into view which were neatly trimmed, just like mine. She parted her legs slightly. The aroma of her arousal wafted through the air and hit my nostrils, making me salivate.

She straddled me on the couch. My cock came in contact with the comfortable warmth of her moist pussy lips. Her labia rested along the outer length of the upper side of my cock. The only piece of clothing that remained on either of us was her lacy black bra, which was now right in front of my face.

My cock twitched as her slick labial lips glided across its outer length.

"Ah... it's so hard! So thick!" she said and moaned.

I looked up into her face as she lowered hers and we locked lips again. I could feel a sense of urgency building inside her as she kissed me while dragging her labia across my manhood. Once again, I found my hands roaming on the expanse of her back, feeling and caressing her skin. Once again, my fingers were hindered by the straps and band of her bra.

"Unhook it," she said.

With trembling fingers, I located the hooks and tried to undo them. Thanks to my utter lack of experience and my nervousness, I failed to unhook it after several clumsy attempts. She waited patiently as I fumbled and then laughed out.

Shaking her head, she said, "You've much to learn."

She reached behind her back and easily unhooked her bra. It came loose and the straps slumped, losing their tension. She hunched her shoulders, pulling them inwards. The bra slid down her arms. I was enthralled as her beautiful, 34C, breasts came into view. Those alluring, round globes were suspended high on her chest. Her dark brown nipples were erect with arousal.

Adding to this visual delight, was the black tattoo of a small butterfly. It was inked on her right chest, just above her breast. I couldn't resist the overpowering urge that came over me. I pulled her close and kissed the space between her perfect feminine creations.

She moaned and pushed my face into her breasts. I landed kisses all over her soft flesh. I cupped her breasts in both hands, feeling its natural heft and softness. I ran my fingers over her erect nipples and took the left one in my mouth.

Nisha ma'am became delirious with pleasure as I sucked on her nipple. She lifted herself off me. My cock straightened up again. She sat back down. The engorged mushroom head of my cock parted her moist labial lips. She lowered herself further, sinking my erection into her warm, moist pussy.

We groaned together as the pleasurable sensation overwhelmed us. I had finally lost my virginity to my favorite professor. I had never felt such pleasure before in my life. As she fully sat down, my entire erection disappeared inside her. My cock throbbed as I felt her vaginal walls squeezing it, bathing it with warm, slick juice. She rose and fell again on my shaft while I took her right nipple in my mouth.

We never spoke a word. The room was soon filled with our constant moans as we made sweet love. I kissed and licked her breasts, chest and neck as she rode my cock. I alternated between either roaming my hands across her back or fondling her breasts. I sucked on her nipples as that's what elicited more response and moans from her.

She quickened her pace and I felt my orgasm fast approaching.

"Ma'am, I am getting close," I said, trying to warn her.

"Yeah! Me too," she said, moving faster.

"Should I pull out?"

"No... cum inside me," she whispered.

Hearing her say that, I felt myself go over the edge. I erupted deep into her pussy. She kept riding me. Few seconds later, she threw her head back and groaned loudly, as orgasm hit her. She embraced me tightly, biting my right shoulder as she got lost in the intense pleasure.

I groaned with a combination of pain and pleasure. There was a sharp pain as her teeth dug into my skin. At the same time, the intense pleasure, of unloading inside her, overwhelmed me. We held each other tightly, riding out our orgasms, as her pulsating vaginal walls milked every last drop of my cum.

Her grip on me loosened as she recovered from her intense climax. She relaxed her head on my shoulder. We rested in that position, in each other's embrace.

Few minutes later, I realized that she had slipped into a peaceful sleep. I gently lifted her and placed her on the bed. She stirred slightly and then went back to sleep. I admired her beautiful face and naked body. I was amazed at my luck. I felt honored to have had my first sexual encounter with this goddess. I kissed her lips softly and turned to get off the bed. I needed to get dressed and get back to my room.

As I started to turn away from her, she caught my hand. She looked at me with heavy eyes and said, sleepily, "Sam, will you stay and hold me tonight? I don't want to be alone."

I nodded. How could I say no to her? I got back in to the bed. Nisha ma'am snuggled up to me, our naked bodies pressed together. I stroked her hair gently and watched her sleep.

I wondered if all this was real. If it was just a dream, I prayed to God never to wake me up.

To be continued...