All Comments on 'Metamorphosis Ch. 01'

by avatar_roku

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
pinkykumarpinkykumarover 2 years ago

Great beautiful story. Write the next part soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful! Every bit as heartfelt, sentimental and romantic like you said. Eager to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Every guy's fantasy at some point in school or college. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent stuff bro! 5 stars. Reminded me of college days. I had few hot teachers. Would've loved to fuck them. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Please continue!

LordRahl2LordRahl2over 2 years ago

Beautiful! Sensuous! Highly erotic! Thanks for writing and sharing with us. Brought back memories. I had a somewhat similar experience with my one of my professors, though we never went all the way. Wish we had.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Really well done. Looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best Indian stories on Literotica! Keep writing!

indian_exec2000indian_exec2000over 1 year ago

Beautiful and romantic! Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This actually is a story. Material here, and in other sites like this, is puriant expression , intended to be such. That writing is terribly repetitious, many phrases identical too many in other pieces. This story is about characters. Fanciful locations, set in India with a hint of Indian culture. Not necessarily accurate. Appearing outside the typical white stereotype. can be seductive

In the first story, ma'ma, a rich intriguing character of depth and mystery. As her story unfolds her depth and mystery falls away and she becomes a puriant figure.

The exotic places of she and Sam's narrative are attractive because most readers don't know them but can identify and fantasize about them, having an affair with a young lover on the beach in Hawaii, except in Goa.

You have great knowledge and skill developing characters. I would like to read longer of the relationship of ma'ma and Sam. Their sexual connection is exciting but could be more dangerous for each of them at. For example ma'ma's husband could be a looming threat that both Sam and ma'ma have to deal with. Right now there's o mystery or danger/ The story descends into description of poor carnal knowledge and fantasy

How would the story change if ma'ma was not such a ravishing beauty? What if her allure was not her outside but her inside? What if she had a more profound professional life and a more fragile personal life? Why would any of that be attractive to Sam, and how would he deal with it? Would anything besides sex bond them? I wouldn't like to see the sexual energy go away, I much prefer it to have valid meaning.

Like ALL writing in this genre, authors don't know what proof reading,, grammar, spell checking, and style have to do with quality of writing. I find it offensive when authors don't know the difference between "off" and "of", "to" and "too" and "two" .Yet as readers to comment, critically on the quality of writing. You are writing in genre that has little respect artistically, creatively, psychologically and you expect that response to be insightful, informing, and motivating.. You can motivate a mud puddle all you want, it's never going to be pristine mountain lake. Your genre deals with the slop of human degradation. You will never clean it up treating it like slop. A little thing like cleaning up details, carelessly ignored, could go a long way in gaining respect for your work.

If any of this has merit for you, I'd like to talk about it but making contact seems difficult if not impossible. I'd like to give you my email but the smut world is too dangerous and unpredictable. I desire to talk with writers, which you are, but not sleazy hacks who are mostly out for cheap quantity not meaningful quality.This is the best I can do right now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useravatar_roku@avatar_roku
Enjoy reading and writing about Incest. My new found love is a combination of wife-sharing and incest. Let me know any ideas you'd want me to incorporate in my future stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES