Metamorphosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied, focusing all my attention on her engorged pleasure nub. She threw her head back and pressed my face deeper into her pussy.

"Yes! That's the spot! Don't stop. Oh God! Don't stop!"

My tongue became a blur as I fluttered it vigorously on her clit. I was getting tired. My jaws and tongue ached, but I ignored it. Copious amounts of saliva oozed out of my tongue, drenching her pussy. I sensed her getting tensed and her entire body went stiff. Her moans stopped. It felt like she almost stopped breathing for a few seconds; like a calm before the storm.

Then like a sudden cloudburst, orgasm hit her. She heaved and exhaled, moaning and grunting loudly. Her body shuddered and twitched as intense pleasure filled her and took over. Her pussy flooded with clear fluids. The tangy taste hit my tongue and made me salivate more. She slumped on to the bed and pushed my face slightly away from her pussy.

"Sensitive," she said, between breaths.

I left her vulva alone and continued kissing and caressing her thighs as she came down from her peak.

"Oh Sam! You're a natural. That was the most intense orgasm I've ever had from oral."

*****

Next morning, we worked on my fashion sense. Ma'am made me look into the different clothes that her husband owned. I had seen his pictures all around the house. He was always impeccably dressed. Ma'am told me that clothes can make or break a first impression. We went through her husband's wardrobe. That helped me get a sense of the various clothes for different occasions. His clothes were obviously expensive, from the top labels and brands. I couldn't afford those. However, looking at them gave me ideas on how to dress myself; how to wear clothes that complimented me; clothes that I could carry comfortably and confidently.

Next, we looked at various accessories. Chains, bracelets, cuff links, watches, shoes, sunglasses and a whole lot of other items. We discussed about upgrading my spectacles. I had always had bigger, full framed glasses. I made a mental note to get myself smaller, frameless ones the next time I went for an eye checkup.

*****

Soon, a month had passed since ma'am's birthday. I received a text message from her on a Tuesday night --

Tara will be on leave for few days. Would you like to spend the weekend at my house? 😉

I replied --

I'd absolutely love that! :D

I deleted the messages once the conversation was over. That was something both of us had decided to do, for preserving the secrecy of our affair.

*****

That Friday night, I reached her house with a backpack which had my clothes and other items for a weekend stay. The security guard let me in. Nisha ma'am herself answered the door for the first time. She had ordered pizza. After dinner, we watched a movie, cuddled up on the couch, in her bedroom.

As the movie progressed, so did we. Our hands roamed on each other's bodies. We kissed every now and then, sometimes lightly, sometimes passionately. The movie was largely forgotten, playing in the background. One by one, items of our clothing were discarded until we were in our inner wear.

When the movie was over, ma'am said she craved ice-cream. She went downstairs to the kitchen, wearing only her bra and panty. I was left on the couch with a tent in my boxers. She came back with a bowl of chocolate flavored ice-cream. There was no spoon.

She put down the bowl on the coffee table and tugged at my boxers. I raised my butt to let her pull it down. She smiled as my cock came into view, sticking up straight towards the ceiling.

She scooped some ice-cream with her forefinger and offered me a taste, while fondling my cock with her other hand. I had never tasted that flavor before.

"It's good! What flavor is it?"

"Belgian dark-chocolate. It's my favorite," she said, feeding me some more with her finger.

"Aren't you going to eat too? Where's the spoon?"

"I thought of using this," she said, squeezing my cock.

I looked apprehensive as I realized what she possibly meant.

"Wait a minute! That's icy cold."

"Don't worry. I have it on good authority that it feels good," she said, assuring me as she stroked my cock.

Strange as it may sound, even after four sexual encounters, I still hadn't received a blowjob. I had fantasized ma'am doing it, but never asked or suggested otherwise. I hadn't wanted to press my luck. I was still a novice and just went along with what she did. She was my sexual guru and I was just an eager learner. Even though, I was apprehensive of the sweet torture and discomfort, I was excited to finally have my first blowjob.

I stood in front of her, legs wide, hands clasped at the back. My erection bobbed near her face as she sat on the couch. She held the bowl of ice-cream in one hand and my cock in the other. Pulling my foreskin back all the way, she plunged my cock into the cold ice-cream.

"Ow! Ah!" I shivered as the icy cold of the ice-cream coated the mushroom head of my manhood. She immediately pulled it out of the bowl and took it into her warm mouth.

"Oh God!" I moaned, throwing my head back as the frosty discomfort was replaced with moist warmth.

I felt ma'am's tongue encircling my crown. She licked and sucked off all the ice-cream that my cock head had scooped up. I looked down to see the mesmerizing sight of my long, thick, veined erection in her mouth; her luscious lips closed in around the engorged purple head. It was a sight to behold!

She took my cock out of her mouth and said, "See! That wasn't so bad, was it?"

I smiled and nodded.

"Ready for another scoop?" she asked with a naughty smile.

I nodded and braced myself again. She plunged my cock deeper this time, collecting more ice-cream and sucked it off instantly. The alternating cold and warm sensations felt really good. I relaxed and moaned as she enjoyed her dessert.

Soon, I was leaking copious amounts of pre-cum. Ma'am licked clean the clear fluid along with the ice-cream.

"Yummy! This may become my new favorite flavor. Sweet, slightly bitter dark-chocolate with a tang of saltiness. Sounds like an ad campaign!"

As more and more of the creamy dessert disappeared from the bowl, I edged closer to orgasm. My cock was painfully hard. After being plunged continuously into the icy cold, it had become slightly numb. She squeezed my cock, licking off another droplet of clear pre-cum that oozed out.

Few scoops later, the bowl was empty. She took my cock out of her mouth and inspected it. There were few traces of the dessert under the ridges of the crown. She licked those off meticulously, savoring the taste. I squirmed for release after the sweet torture. She held the base of my cock and fondled my balls. Her mouth moved faster on my cock, taking in more of my shaft.

My toes curled on the floor as I felt my orgasm approach. Ma'am's mouth and tongue felt like heaven. A steady stream of pre-cum oozed from my cock slit. My breathing became faster. I clenched my fingers and squeezed my PC muscles to prolong my time in her mouth. But I lost the battle.

"Ma'am, I am very close," I warned her.

She grunted in acknowledgement and continued sucking my cock, almost deep-throating me. I lost it.

"Oh! Oh, God!" I groaned as I shot my load down ma'am's throat. My cock throbbed in her mouth as jets and jets of cum spurted out. I saw stars. She swallowed all my creamy offerings and stayed with me throughout my ejaculation. It finally slowed to a dribble. She sucked my crown to squeeze out the last drop.

She finally released me from her mouth. "Ooh! That was a mouthful."

I staggered back, imbalanced. She got up from the couch to balance me and said, "Are you all right?"

"Yeah, just got a bit lightheaded. Oh ma'am, that was out of this world. That was the most intense orgasm of my life."

She laughed. "I bet it was. See, how long you've lasted. That's the side effect of the ice-cream. It has numbed your penis."

She kissed the head of my cock and licked a final drop of cum that had oozed out. I slumped on the couch, catching my breath. I laughed out in joy.

She smiled and said, "I am glad you enjoyed it. You know, I don't give head often. I like to make my blowjobs feel special, like a rare treat. You've been so attentive to my needs. Always so eager to please me. You deserved that.

"Sam, always put your lady's pleasure before yours. Most men don't do that. They only care about themselves. But if you satisfy her needs first, she'll return the favor tenfold. Always remember, the more pleasure you give, so shall you receive."

I nodded. That was one lesson I had already learnt by myself.

*****

The next morning, I woke up before ma'am. Putting on my boxers, I went downstairs to the kitchen and made tea. She was awake by the time I got back. We sipped the hot tea sitting on the couch.

"Any plans for the vacation?" she asked.

We had our summer vacations coming up. Every year we got 6 weeks off from the mid of May till the end of June.

"I have a cousin's wedding to attend, back home in Dehradun. I'll be like an unofficial photographer at the wedding. I am so excited! My cousins want me to capture all the random, small, but important family moments. Stuff that might be missed by the official wedding photographer."

"That's so nice! I like that you're really into photography. You're so passionate about it."

"The wedding is in June. I usually spend my vacations at home with my parents. But this time, maybe, I can spend it here, if you want."

She smiled and said, "That would be nice. But I am flying to London by the end of May. I'll be spending few weeks there, with Yash. His business partners' wives would also be there. They have planned a trip across Europe for all of us."

"Wow! That's cool."

"But... I am free during the first week of the vacation. How do you like Goa?"

"Visited once with my family, when I was in high school. It was nice."

"We have a house in Goa. Yash bought it few years back. We could stay there for a week."

"Sounds great!"

*****

"Oh! I am so tired, but I can't wait to hit the beach," Nisha ma'am said.

We had just reached her house in Goa after an eleven-hour drive from Mumbai. Ma'am had driven her BMW X5 expertly for eight hours. I had driven it cautiously for the other three. We were received at the house by the house-keeper, who was a local Goan woman.

The house was an exotic four-bedroom at the end of a stretch of beach-front properties. Most of the houses in the row looked similar and expensive. The house had its own private beach.

The house-keeper took our bags up to our rooms. She had prepared the master bedroom for ma'am and a guest room for me. But I was quite sure, I'd be spending the nights in the master bedroom with ma'am anyway.

We went into the separate rooms and freshened up. I changed into a comfortable t-shirt and shorts. I went down to the beach and admired the setting sun. The breeze was gentle. It was a nice place to relax and unwind.

Ma'am came out few minutes later, wearing a short, blue dress. It reached up to her mid thighs, showing off her toned legs. The spaghetti straps and plunging neckline showed off her shoulders, chest and cleavage.

"Wow! Ma'am, you look absolutely gorgeous."

"Thank you!" she said, smiling.

She came up to me and kissed me on the lips. Her hand moved down to give my cock a gentle caress over my shorts.

"You know, an erection would be difficult to hide in these shorts," I said.

"Why hide? You can roam around naked here if you want. I'd love to see that!" she said, laughing.

Surprised, I adjusted my new frameless glasses and nodded. "I'll keep that in mind."

*****

The next few days passed in a flurry. In the mornings we roamed around Goa on motorcycle. Ma'am's husband kept a Harley-Davidson Sportster in the house for that exact purpose. Every morning we covered ourselves with sunscreen lotion, packed a small backpack with snacks, drinking water and other items and rode off. It felt good to ride the motorcycle with Nisha ma'am riding pillion, her arms tight around my waist. She wore a tank top with denim shorts, large sunglasses and a bandana. I wore a t-shirt and casual cotton shorts.

We visited the beautiful beaches, forts and churches all over Goa. We went jet skiing and parasailing. We enjoyed the sea food and drinks at the local shacks. Nisha ma'am completely let her hair down and became carefree. I saw a whole new side of her. Her joyous effervescence was infectious. She looked and felt a lot happier. Her energy, excitement and enthusiasm were off the charts.

She wore the shortest possible clothes and looked much younger than her 36 years. We behaved like a romantic couple out in the open. We held hands and stole kisses. Nobody knew us in Goa, no one cared. We were just another couple, enjoying the sights and each other.

I carried my camera around, taking pictures. She posed for me. Her radiant smile, beautiful face and sensuous figure made every picture come alive.

We came back to the house only in the evening. The housekeeper prepared dinner for us and left for her home once we were back. As soon as she left, we took off our clothes and became nudists.

Post dinner, we relaxed on the private beach in the nude. Ma'am's naked body would keep me constantly erect. We spoke casually about different topics. She gave my cock a gentle caress every now and then, keeping me hard. We kissed in between our conversation. I fondled her breasts and played with her nipples. By the time we got to her room, there was no need for any foreplay. We jumped straight into her bed and made love like honeymooners.

I discovered ma'am's wilder side. We explored every corner of the house. We made love in all four bedrooms, testing the beds. We copulated in the kitchen, over the counter. We fornicated in the living room, on the couch and on the rug. We took showers together and had sex in the bathroom. The only place we didn't have sex was the beach. We tried it one night but the sand was just too rough on the skin.

*****

We stayed home on the fourth day. Ma'am gave a call to a woman named Amelia and booked a home massage.

Amelia was a masseuse and tattoo artist. She was a Goan woman of Portuguese descent. She ran a spa and a tattoo parlor with her daughter, Sofia. The last time, Nisha ma'am and her husband were in Goa, they had availed Amelia's home massage service and were mightily impressed.

Amelia showed up around mid-morning. She was a voluptuous woman in her late forties. She wore a loose fitting top and a long skirt. Every visible portion of her body was covered in elaborate tattoos.

"Amelia! Thanks for accommodating me in such short notice," ma'am said. She hugged Amelia and greeted her like an old friend.

"Anytime for you, my dear. Where's that handsome husband of yours?"

"He couldn't make it. But I have Sam here for company," ma'am said, pointing at me.

I waved at Amelia and greeted her. She scanned me from head to toe and winked at ma'am.

"Ooh! So young and handsome. I am sure he's good company."

I blushed slightly under Amelia's stare. It felt as if she was undressing me with her eyes.

"Do you want me to do him too?" Amelia asked. "I may just do him for free, you know," she added.

Ma'am laughed and said, "No, thanks. Just me. Although, I want him to watch and learn."

"Ooh! Naughty girl," she teased ma'am.

I had no idea what they were talking about. We went to the first floor balcony overlooking the beach. Ma'am had a suitable table which could be used for massage. She'd already spread clean towels on it.

Amelia opened her bag and brought out different bottles of massage oil. She placed them on the edge of the table and gestured to ma'am to lay down. Ma'am opened her bathrobe to reveal a lime green two-piece bikini underneath. It was the smallest piece of clothing I had seen her wear.

Amelia let out a whistle. "I swear, Nisha, you look sexier every time I see you."

Ma'am smiled, thanked her for the compliment and laid on the table on her stomach. Amelia started her massage and I leaned against the balcony rails, watching her.

She poured generous amounts of scented oil on ma'am's skin and massaged her nape, shoulders, back and legs. There were few tight muscles and joints on ma'am's back which she loosened. Ma'am sighed in relief as she relaxed completely under Amelia's magic.

Soon, she had ma'am on her back. She massaged ma'am's chest, hands, belly and legs. Soon, ma'am was in a deep state of relaxation. I guessed that was it, but the session was far from over.

Amelia opened ma'am's bikini top and pulled it off, leaving her topless on the table. She poured the oil on ma'am's breasts and gently massaged them.

I had my mouth slightly open with astonishment. Ma'am laid there with her eyes closed. Amelia winked at me and said, "Come closer. Take a good look."

I went and stood next to the table and watched Amelia gently massage those beautiful 34C mounds. Her brown nipples were erect. Amelia worked on those nipples, gently caressing them, pinching them and drawing them out further.

"Show me your palms," Amelia said, taking the bottle of oil in her hand.

She poured the scented oil on my palm and said, "I'll do the right. You take the left."

She took ma'am's right breast in both her hands and massaged it, gently kneading them and playing with the nipple. I watched her and replicated it on her left breast.

Few minutes later, Amelia said, "Do them both."

I gently massaged both breasts. Amelia moved towards ma'am's lower body. She tugged on her bikini bottom. Ma'am raised her hips slightly and Amelia pulled it down and off her body. Ma'am laid completely naked on the table. She usually kept her pubic hairs neatly trimmed but I was surprised to see her hairless. She must have shaved it off earlier that morning.

Amelia poured some oil on ma'am's pubic mound and inner thighs. She massaged her thighs, moving with long sweeping strokes towards her pussy but didn't touch it. My cock was already hard with a massive tent in my shorts. I wriggled a bit, trying to make myself comfortable.

Amelia eyed me and said, "Now, don't be shy. Take it out. Be comfortable."

I pulled down my shorts and stepped out of it, now wearing just a gym vest and nothing underneath. My erection stood straight, pointing towards the table.

"Oh my! That's a fine specimen you've there," Amelia said with a smile and a wink.

She asked me to take over massaging ma'am's thighs as she moved on to her outer labial lips. I could see ma'am's pussy glistening with clear fluid seeping out. Her arousal was evident. Amelia quickly took control of ma'am's vulva, caressing it, massaging the scented oil and the slick pussy juices into her labial folds.

Ma'am's moans increased in volume and frequency and she squirmed on the table. Amelia teased ma'am's clitoral hood with her slick fingers. She parted the inner labial lips and inserted an index finger inside her pussy. Ma'am cried out in pleasure.

"Do you know how to locate the G-spot?" Amelia asked me.

"No."

"Its about two inches inside on the top wall."

She closed her eyes and moved her finger inside ma'am's pussy.

"Here it is! Feels slightly spongy and textured. Look for it the next time you're playing in there."

I blushed slightly. I didn't think ma'am had explicitly told her about our affair, but she spoke as if she knew it for certain. I nodded.

"Once you locate it, just rub it gently in a come-hither motion."

She demonstrated the motion with the index finger of her other hand, replicating what she was doing inside ma'am's pussy.

"Play with her nipples. It's ok to be slightly rough at this stage. She's very aroused."

I shifted towards the top of the table and followed Amelia's instructions. Ma'am got hold of my erection and fondled it.