Metamorphosis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ma'am's breathing became faster and her moans louder. I knew this as a telltale sign that she was close. So did Amelia. She continued rubbing the G-spot while simultaneously fingering the clit. She massaged ma'am's outer labia with her other hand.

Nisha ma'am suddenly went rigid.

"Oh... oh... oh my God!" she gasped, raggedly.

"Yes! Let it out. Just relax and let it happen," Amelia said, encouraging her.

Ma'am gripped the table tightly with both hands and cried out loudly. Amelia jerked her finger inside ma'am and pulled it out. Clear, odorless fluids squirted out of Nisha ma'am's pussy and drenched the towel beneath her. Amelia fingered ma'am's clit as more fluids squirted out. Ma'am shuddered on the table, having the most intense and powerful orgasm I had ever seen her.

Finally, she slumped back on the table. She looked like she had almost passed out. Amelia removed her fingers from her vulva, wiped her fingers with wet-wipes and packed her bag quickly.

She gave a quick kiss on ma'am's cheeks. She gestured towards my cock and said, "Have fun." She winked at me and left.

I got on the table between ma'am's legs and sank my erection easily into her extremely slick pussy in one swift motion.

*****

We sat at the dining table having lunch that afternoon.

"So... how do you know Amelia, again? You seemed to know each other very intimately," I asked, emphasizing the word 'very'.

Ma'am blushed furiously and said, "Amelia specializes in full body massage with happy ending for select clients. Yash and I experienced it first hand when she did us both. She made me squirt for the first time."

"I saw that! It was fascinating."

I was silent for a moment and asked, "How does it feel to be brought to orgasm by another woman?"

"I've never thought about it in a sexual way. Today was only the second time. For me it's just an extension of the massage. It feels really good, what she does."

"I was so aroused watching her fingering you."

Ma'am laughed and rolled her eyes. "Men! Yash had the same reaction. I am aware that it's a popular fantasy among men."

"Would you ever consider going all the way with another woman?"

"I don't know. Never thought about it. I might be open to some exploration with the right woman under the right circumstances. But it isn't something I'd seek out on my own."

*****

On our penultimate day in Goa, I told ma'am that I wanted to get a permanent tattoo.

"Whoa! Hang on. Don't get so excited. Getting a permanent tattoo is not child's play. It's an important decision. You're going to ink your skin and live with that for the rest of your life. Don't be hasty."

"I have given it a lot of thought, actually. I had always wanted to get a tattoo. Seeing yours, made me give it a serious thought. I heard your experience. I read about the procedure. I am ready."

"Have you thought about the design and where you want it? Those are really important. It's not something you can easily remove. Better be sure and not regret later."

"That was the easy part. It's going to be the image of a blazing sun on the same spot where you have your butterfly."

I pulled out a reference image of the tattoo on my phone and showed it to her. It was a blazing sun with thick stylized rays radiating out from the center. It gave off a mythological vibe from legendary Indian warriors from the past.

"Looks good. Why the sun?" she asked.

"You said I brighten up your life and bring you warmth and joy. 'Nisha' means 'night' in Sanskrit. That, which brightens up the night and brings warmth and joy is the sun," I said, with a goofy grin on my face.

Ma'am looked choked up with emotion. She hugged me and pressed me to her body.

"Oh Sam! That's so thoughtful. You remember what I told you when we started this? Tell me you're not falling in love with me," she said, concerned.

"Ma'am, I remember. I promise I am not in love with you. This is just me showing appreciation for all that you've done for me. I want this."

We went to Amelia's tattoo parlor. I discussed with her about the tattoo I had in mind. She showed me some variations of the blazing sun and we worked out a final image to my liking.

Amelia prepared my skin for the procedure. I had already shaved off my chest, but she did it again and cleaned the area with antiseptic liquid. Meanwhile, I saw ma'am speaking to Amelia's daughter, Sofia. I saw them both retire into the adjacent room.

Amelia proceeded to work her magic on my right chest. I laid back comfortably on the chair, put on my headphones and listened to my favorite tunes. It was painful at first, but I got used to it after a while. When it was over, she dressed the affected skin and wrapped it with a clear film of Saniderm wrap. She explained the healing process and the required skin care. I thanked her, made the payment and waited in the lounge for ma'am.

It took another half an hour for ma'am to come out of the room. She too had a transparent Saniderm wrap on her right chest over her butterfly tattoo. I looked at it curiously.

"I thought of getting some enhancements done to my butterfly," she said.

She pulled aside the strap of her tank top to give me a clear view. The butterfly looked bigger, beautiful and more colorful. It's body had become longer. The wings had spread wider with blue colored extensions and details. The small, black butterfly had transformed into a larger and prettier blue butterfly.

*****

We departed Goa the next day. I relaxed on the passenger seat, watching ma'am drive. I put my hand on the bare thigh under her skirt and caressed gently.

"I have decided to pursue MBA after my engineering graduation. I don't want to walk a career path determined by others. I want to walk my own."

Ma'am smiled and squeezed my hand.

"I am so proud of you, my sunshine!"

*****

Nisha ma'am went to London to be with her husband for the rest of the holidays. I went home to Dehradun to attend my cousin's wedding and spend the vacation with my family.

I had a surprisingly good time at the big fat Indian wedding. My cousin was marrying her boyfriend who was also a family friend. The entire celebrations and events lasted for five days. All my family and relatives were in attendance, spread across my uncle's house and various hotel rooms that were booked for the wedding.

Earlier, this would've been the stuff of my worst nightmares. I would've made some excuse to attend the least number of events. Even then, I would've tried to find a secluded spot to hide from the crowd and pass the time staring at my phone.

But not this time. This time I thrived! I welcomed the whole experience and was present at every celebration the entire five days. I mingled with my relatives, caught up with my cousins, talked, laughed, danced and clicked hundreds of pictures. Everyone was pleasantly surprised by this new, handsome, fashionable, tattooed and sociable version of me. I was the center of attraction.

Word spread quickly. So much so, that my metamorphosis became the highlight of the wedding. Distant relatives specifically sought me out to interact with me and see my transformation. I got lots of admiring and seductive looks from my cousin's female friends. They flirted with me and posed for my camera. Some of them exchanged phone numbers with me. Others sent me friend request on Facebook. Even my aunt's middle-aged friends flirted with me!

My cousins teased me about having a secret girlfriend at the University. They were sure, this secret girlfriend was the inspiration behind my transformation. My mother and aunts told me, they'd happily get me married to that girl who had brought such a positive change in me. I laughed it off thinking only if they knew!

I had a great vacation at home. My school friends were also home for the vacations. We hung out at our old hangout places and roamed around town. I relived old memories and enjoyed the serenity and tranquility of the breathtaking mountains and streams of my hometown.

Ma'am and I had agreed not to contact each other during this time. She wanted us to be able to enjoy our separate lives on our own time. Yet, towards the end of the vacation, I missed her dearly; her infectious laugh, her dazzling smile, her sensuous looks, the intoxicating scent of her skin, the exquisite feel of her naked body pressed to mine and her moans of pleasure.

I was craving to see her. I longed for her sweet touch. I yearned to take her in my arms and kiss her soft, luscious lips. I was eager to get back to Mumbai... to Nisha ma'am.

To be continued...