Metamorphosis Ch. 02

Story Info
Toy boy's transformation under mature female professor.
8.6k words
4.71
16.3k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/12/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hey folks! Here's the second chapter of this story. If you haven't read the first one yet, please do so, since this chapter picks up right after.

After the slow build-up in the first chapter, this one is a blast. Hope you have as much fun reading this as I had writing it. I'll look forward to your comments.

All the characters in this story are above 18 years of age.

*****

Metamorphosis. A process during which a small larva transforms into a beautiful butterfly. The larva spins a cocoon around itself and undergoes a transformation within. It finally emerges from the cocoon as an adult butterfly; fully developed; ready to spread its wings and take flight.

I opened my eyes and saw the early morning sunlight streaming through the window curtains. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was. I sat up, naked, and rubbed my eyes. Nisha ma'am lay asleep with her naked back towards me. The sheets covered her till the middle of her back. Events of the previous night came flooding into my mind.

I lost my virginity last night... to Nisha ma'am!

I checked my phone. It was 6:50 a.m. I quietly slipped out of bed and got dressed. I freshened up and sat on the couch, watching ma'am's sleeping form.

A soft knock on the door. I panicked. What if someone saw me in ma'am's room? I put on my glasses, opened the door slowly and looked around. There was no one. A tray was placed on the table outside. It had a teapot and a sugar bowl along with two cups, saucers and spoons. I looked towards the stairs and glimpsed Tara descending the steps, already out of view.

Two cups! Of course, Tara knew I was in here!

I brought the tray inside and closed the door. I poured the steaming tea into the cups and reached for the sugar bowl.

"Just one sugar for me, please."

Ma'am sat on the bed with the sheets tucked under her arms, covering her body from the chest down. Her hair was slightly disheveled. She had a glow on her face; a perfect image of a sensuous woman on the morning after.

She smiled at me. "Good morning!"

I smiled and wished her back. I took the cups to the bed and sat next to her.

She smelled the tea with delight. "I love the smell of freshly brewed tea early in the morning."

We sipped the tea. "Tara really makes excellent tea, doesn't she?"

Why was she talking about tea?!

"Ma'am... last night..."

"...was wonderful! The best birthday I've had in a long time."

I was silent.

"Any regrets? Was I not up to your expectations?" she asked.

"No. Of course not! You were amazing," I said, quickly, "I just don't know how to process it. I've always adored you. I've even fantasized about you. But I never thought we'd actually end up having sex. It feels... surreal."

We sipped some more tea in silence.

"My marriage is almost dead."

"What do you mean?"

"Yash and I first met, twelve years back. I was 24 and he was 32. I was on my first job, fresh out of college. His company had hired us to create an ad campaign. That's how we got to know each other. Professional relationship soon turned personal. We started dating and two years later, got married. He earned more than enough for the both of us, which allowed me to quit my job. I always valued my independence. I loved teaching, so naturally, took up the job at the University.

"Neither of us ever wanted kids. We enjoyed life as we liked. Those early years of our marriage were fun. Lots of extended honeymoons in exotic locations around the world. Lots of love, romance and sex. But somewhere down the line, it all cooled off. As the years went by, Yash started focusing on his business. As he entered his forties, financial success became his passion. He lost interest in sex. I was just entering my sexual peak. I was horny and frustrated most of the time."

She paused to take another sip of tea.

"Finally, I had a huge meltdown. This was about an year ago. I shouted at him in frustration. I even threatened to have an affair with my students, if he kept ignoring my sexual needs. He listened to me calmly. Then, shockingly, encouraged me to go ahead with an affair. When I calmed down, he explained that he didn't find pleasure in sexual intimacy anymore. But, he understood my physical needs and didn't want me to be deprived of my sexual pleasures.

"We had a long and frank discussion; about our relationship; the future of our marriage. We both realized that we still cared for each other. We didn't want a divorce. He had just started to expand his business in Europe. We were already living apart most of the time. We decided to stay married as long as it's convenient. He encouraged me to take on a lover to satisfy my sexual and emotional needs."

This came as a shock to me. I had never seen her husband at home in all these months. She never talked about him. I had an inkling that something was amiss but never thought it was this bad. But more than any of that, I felt betrayed and hurt.

"So... all these private lessons. All these hours spent together. They were just to seduce me? To get me in bed?"

My voice was unsteady and I stammered slightly to get the words out. It reflected all the pain I felt. She quickly put her hand on mine and squeezed it gently but firmly.

"No, Sam! Not at all. I genuinely wanted to help you. I still do.

"I never considered to take on a lover, just for the sake of it. But as I got to know you better, I gradually began to see you as something more than just my student. You made me laugh. I loved all the hours spent with you. You were always so polite and respectful. You never leered at me like all the other men, even at times when I wanted you to. That made me, like you even more.

"What you did for me last night; the way you supported me emotionally, that broke down the last barriers in my mind. I'd understand if you don't want to see me again. But please believe me, I didn't plan any of this."

I nodded in relief. Of course, I believed her!

"So... what do we do now?" I asked.

"That's up to you," she said, sipping her tea.

"Well... last night was really wonderful," I said, smiling shyly.

She blushed. "It was."

We finished our tea. "Sam, you don't have to decide anything now. Go home. Think about it. Come back next Saturday and we'll talk."

"What about your staff? I think Tara knows I spent the night here in your room."

"Don't worry about them. They are discreet."

*****

Next week passed painfully slow. I was sure that I wanted to embark on this new journey with Nisha ma'am. The events of that fateful night replayed in my mind, over and over again. The intoxicating scent of her body; her soft lips gliding over mine; the intense pleasure of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I wanted to experience all that again.

Come Saturday morning, I was at ma'am's house at nine o'clock. Tara received me and got me seated in the living room. We spoke briefly. She gave no indication if she knew what had happened the other night. Ma'am came downstairs and attended me.

As soon as she got seated, I said, "Ma'am... I want to continue my lessons with you. And... I'd also like to continue what we started on your birthday."

She smiled and nodded. She ran her fingers through her hair and composed herself.

"I am so glad you decided that. But before we continue, there are some ground rules that we need to establish."

I leaned forward, intent to hear her out.

"Firstly, this remains an absolute secret between us. I trust you'll remain tight lipped about this."

I nodded.

"Secondly, please don't fall in love with me. You're young and naïve when it comes to relationships. I know you're a bit of a romantic at heart. I want you to save that for someone special in your future.

"What we have here, is an affair. If that offends your sensibilities, think of it as an extension of your lessons. I'll be helping you develop your personality. And I can teach you how to sexually please a woman. I am not looking for a romance. I just need physical intimacy and companionship."

I was slightly taken aback, but nodded again. "Ok ma'am. Understood."

"Finally, there is no compunction on either of us to continue this arrangement beyond our mutual comfort. If either of us feel the need to end this, we'll discuss and end it amicably. We're both adults and there's no need to have any hang-ups about this. Agreed?"

"Yes, ma'am."

*****

The next Friday evening, I arrived at ma'am's house. We spent the night in her bedroom, staying up late into the night, making love. She was everything I had hoped for and more. I was inexperienced but made up for it with my youth and enthusiasm.

On Saturday morning, we continued our usual lessons. Ma'am showed me more exercises in her gym and made me workout. She mentioned that regular workouts would also improve my sexual stamina. She made me locate my PC muscles and instructed me to work on flexing them to prolong my staying power during sex.

Post workout, we showered together in the bathroom within the gym. We lathered each other with shower gel, roaming our hands on each other's body. I paid special attention to her breasts, pussy and ass; massaging them with the slippery gel. She got hold of my erect cock and lathered it with the same gel. I smiled, remembering the time I jerked off in this same bathroom.

"What is it?" ma'am asked, smiling. She fondled my balls and rubbed her slippery body over mine.

"Remember, when we worked on my posture? I was so aroused that day. You looked smokin' hot in that tank top. Once you left, I jerked off, here, in the shower."

She laughed and said, "I suspected that! I had noticed the bulge in your pants. Hope you had a good time."

"I am having a better time now," I said, moaning, as she rubbed my cock on her slit.

She pulled me towards her, leaning against the wall. I switched on the shower. Warm water cascaded on our bodies, washing away the suds as we kissed and fondled. I rubbed my cock on her slick pussy. She moaned. I bent my knees to get my erect shaft to line up with her love hole and leaned into her. My cock entered her, parting her labial lips around my engorged crown.

*****

I spent the next Friday night, learning about the different erogenous zones on a woman's body. Until then, I had always thought that the vagina and the breasts were the only thing that mattered. How naïve I was!

Nisha ma'am taught me different foreplay techniques without even touching a woman's privates. After a brief theoretical lesson, we stripped down to our inner wear. She didn't take off her bra and panty. My task was to arouse her and pleasure her without touching her breasts and pussy.

I started by running my fingers through her hair. Her silky smooth locks slipped easily through my fingers. I gently massaged her scalp. Moving her hair to the side, I kissed and licked her earlobes.

She jerked slightly and laughed. "It tickles."

I kissed her nape and massaged her shoulders. She was enjoying it.

I moved on to her back, traced her skin lightly with my fingers, caressing gently. She squirmed and moaned as I kissed her back and occasionally bit her skin lightly. I kneaded her butt cheeks over her panty.

"Oh! That's good. Harder."

I kneaded her ass harder and massaged it thoroughly. Turning her over, I kissed her belly. She sighed and moaned. I tickled her belly button, making her squirm. Moving down, I kissed and caressed her thighs, again biting her gently. Her moans became louder and frequent. The smell her arousal wafted through the air. Her panty was soaked.

I moved up and kissed her neck. She pulled my face towards hers and kissed my lips urgently, almost roughly. She pushed my hand inside her panty. My fingers touched her pussy. It was soaking wet. I cupped her vulva and smeared her slick juices around her labial lips. My middle finger easily entered her vagina. She moaned in my mouth and kissed me harder as I fingered her.

I added my ring finger as well into her pussy and massaged her vaginal walls. With my palm I rubbed her clit, making her squirm and moan wildly. She disengaged from my kiss and threw her head back, thrashing around with pleasure. I kept fingering her until she orgasmed with a loud groan. She finally slumped on the bed, heaving, catching her breath. I removed my soaked hand from her panty and licked my fingers clean.

She smiled at me and said, "Oh! That was awesome."

I was erect and aroused. The front of my boxers was soaked with pre-cum. I took it off. Ma'am took off her soaked panty and unhooked her bra. As her beautiful breasts came into view, my gaze fell on the butterfly tattoo on her right chest. I touched it, inspecting it closely. It looked as if a small, black butterfly had perched on her skin.

"It's beautiful. Where did you get it?"

"Maldives. I and Yash both got tattooed. He got a big lion head on his shoulder. I chose this small little butterfly."

She caressed her tattoo with a faint smile on her face. I could sense it was a happy memory for her.

My hard cock nudged her thighs, leaving a trail of pre-cum on her skin. She looked down and said, "Oh my! Look at that. Come here, you big boy."

*****

Next morning, she tutored me on women's fashion. We looked into various pieces of feminine outer and inner wears. I familiarized myself with the myriad ways women dress up. While on that topic, ma'am taught me how to unhook a bra with one hand. I practiced on her. After several attempts I got a hang of it, but still needed lots of practice to get it perfect.

Once the lessons were done, we got dressed and came down to the dining hall. Tara served us breakfast.

"I Skyped Yash on Thursday. I told him about us," ma'am said.

"Oh... what did he say?"

My heart thundered in my chest and I became nervous. I had never met the man. Even though he had encouraged his wife to have an affair, I had no idea how he'd react to it actually happening in his own house.

"He was cool. We laughed about it. He was happy for me. He said I looked much happier than he had seen me in recent years."

"Did he ask about me?"

"Not really. It was more of an implied conversation. I just mentioned that I had found someone, a former student of mine. He understood. It was slightly awkward talking openly about it. I didn't go into the details. We do still love each other and this is new for both of us."

I was amazed to hear all this. I came from a traditional Indian family with outdated notions about marriage and relationships. I had seen couples continue with their unhappy marriages for the sake of their family and the society. They suppressed their desires; slowly dying within, with each passing day. I had also seen marriages break apart and people getting divorced. The fact that a married couple can still be in love with each other while seeking sexual gratification elsewhere was an alien concept to me.

*****

Next Friday night, ma'am gave me a lesson on the art of cunnilingus. We had made love and I had fingered her before, but this was the first time I'd be orally pleasing her. It felt like a momentous occasion.

She laid naked on the edge of her bed, her legs bent at the knees. She was propped up on both elbows so she could see and instruct me. I knelt on the floor, almost reverently, preparing myself to worship at the most sacred altar of this sensual goddess.

She spread her legs, giving me, my first proper look at her pussy. She had trimmed her pubic hair extra short so that all her creases and folds would be visible and accessible for demonstration. She explained the anatomy of the vulva.

"If you look closely, my outer labial lips are almost un-noticeable," she said, tracing her fingers. I noticed that her outer lips were almost flat and her inner lips spread out, opening up like the petals of a blooming flower.

She spread her inner labial lips with two fingers, giving me a glimpse of what lay within. She pointed out the clitoral hood and the clitoris.

"This is the pleasure nub of a woman's vulva. It's similar to your penis head. This is the most sensitive erogenous zone of a woman's body. Clitoral stimulation is the easiest way to achieve orgasm. But, beware, it's highly sensitive. Direct stimulation is often painful.

"Never jump at the clitoris, the first chance you get. A woman has to be aroused and well lubricated before you touch the clit. Some women don't prefer direct stimulation. They like it done through the hood. I don't mind it as long as it's gentle and done only when I am fully aroused."

I knelt there, enthralled at her words and the beautiful sight of her femininity. I could sense her arousal from the intoxicating fragrance emanating from her pussy.

"Wanna give it a try?" she asked.

I shifted closer to her pussy but was unsure how to begin.

"Take your time. Be gentle and patient with it."

I licked my lips, moved closer and softly kissed her flower petals. Ma'am moaned and relaxed on the bed. I placed soft, tentative kisses all over her vulva around her outer labia.

"That feels good. I haven't been kissed down there for ages," she said, "But start with the thighs first. Tease and build up the anticipation before moving to the vulva."

I kissed her thighs and around the outer edges of her vulva, with accidental soft touches to her pussy lips. She moaned. Coming back to her pussy, I kissed it again and took her inner labial lips into my mouth. I sucked on them gently, eliciting a moan from her.

Encouraged, I sucked on the lips slightly harder. "Ouch! Not so rough," she said, "Women don't get aroused as easily as men. We need to be worked upon patiently."

I took her labial lips out of my mouth and licked them vertically with long broad swipes of my tongue. Every now and then, I slipped in a few quick flutters of the tongue.

"Pay attention to the rest of the body as well. I am fully naked and accessible. You can use your hands to caress different parts of my body."

I moved my hands up her body and fondled the underside of her breasts. She loved to be touched there. I traced circles with my finger on her areolas around her erect nipples. I tilted my head and licked her pussy with horizontal swipes across her labia.

"Oh! That feels good. You're a fast learner," she cooed.

I moved my hands and caressed her belly. She jerked slightly and laughed as it tickled her. I grinned.

"You can move on to the clit now."

I pulled back and looked at her vulva. Her labia glistened with my saliva. I could see a slight trickle of her clear fluids down her pussy lips. Using both hands on either side of her vulva, I gently parted her labial lips to glimpse the treasure within. Her pink inner flesh came into view, wet and glistening with her arousal. Her engorged clit lay mostly hidden within the clitoral hood, peaking out slightly, almost eagerly.

I kissed her clitoral hood and sealed my lips over it. A long low moan escaped Nisha ma'am's lips. Her nectar tasted delicious. I pushed her legs further up, opening up her legs and positioning her to my satisfaction. She propped up again on her elbows to watch me. There was a look of passionate anticipation on her beautiful face. I had a look of hungry carnal desire on mine. Our eyes met, briefly, for a few intense seconds. I dove back into her treasure and took her clitoral hood back into my mouth.

Her hand caressed my hair and pushed my head further into her pussy, holding me, guiding me. I licked and sucked her clit as she moaned with pleasure. After few intense licks, I hardened my tongue and plunged it inside her.

"Oh! Sam, You're driving me crazy."

I licked the insides of her vagina, moving my hard tongue in and out. At the same time, I massaged her clit with a finger.

"Oh God! I am getting close. Lick my clit."