Mexican Girl (Yoyogi)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to Amalia looking for answers.

"Is it true? Do I own you? How? "

"Because I want to. And I think that Eri would make you very happy."

I looked again at the inviting, stunning young woman that I could own if only I accepted the exchange and the money I could get on top.

But this was a world stranger to me, and which I couldn't accept. I asked for the bill, paid, and holding Amalia by the hand I left the place.

In the taxi I started kissing her voraciously.

I couldn't accept that strange bar but its erotic atmosphere had charged me.

We reached the house; I undressed her and continue kissing her body.

"Are you kissing me or Eri?" she said smiling. She had caught me off guard because it was true that the image of the white body of that girl kept floating in my mind. To remove it, I doubled my efforts on Amalia and I knelt between her legs, savoring in the deep the juices of her moistened sex.

It was like drowning in her.

"Wait," she said, removing my head.

She took my hand and led me to the basement.

She left me there for a moment and then came back with tequila, lemon, and salt.

"There I was ready to be sold. I didn't want to be yours anymore."

"You are not mine in the first place."

"Do you whip any girl you meet? Do you enforce discipline on them? You do it to me because you own me. There I wasn't grateful for the care you take of me. I didn't respect you. Now you have to punish me. "

She turned her back to me, her hands on the walls. I started whipping her reluctantly and then stronger, as her ass became a grid of wounds I turned to her back and lower thighs.

I had snapped; in my mind there was a mix of lust, for her, for the other girl that I could have and I hadn't, a rage for Amalia's way to declare herself my slave and control me at the same, and finally a determination to test her physical and psychological limits. "I'll break her," had said Tosh; but she was mine, so it was up to me to break her.

I had lost control, and I stopped only when she fell, kneeling on the floor, covered in blood.

I tried to hold her, I wanted to comfort her.

"Take the salt and lemon and pour them in my wounds. Do it!" she ordered as she laid down flat on the floor on her belly.

I took the small ceramic bowl and I poured pinches of salt in her cuts. I squeezed the lemons in. As I did it she left short, intense, cries.

"Now take the tequila, pour it on me and drink it."

I poured a small amount into a wound and I licked it.

Tequila, lemon, and salt mixed joined with blood and sweat. It was a powerful mixture, not unlike a shaman's potion. I continued, pouring more tequila and cleaning her wounds in the process. I was getting drunk quickly, from her back I passed to her buttocks. Rivulets of the mixture flew between the butt cheeks, I licked it around her asshole, I penetrated it my tongue and then down to her vagina. The taste of her body here was, of course, stronger. I poured more tequila.

By now my mind was in a cloud, sensations, and words coming distant.

However, her voice returned powerfully to me.

"My destiny is to be owned. Tomorrow I am going back to Mexico to marry a rich guy, the obese heir of another powerful family. I wanted to escape from this destiny. I preferred to be owned by you. When I understood it couldn't be I asked you to sell me to Tosh. I don't know what was going to happen, I am sure it wasn't going to be very nice. But I would have enjoyed the idea that my family was getting crazy searching for me, their precious property of which someone else disposed of. But you still couldn't understand, you decided to save me and condemn Eri. Probably by now she is shipped to the Middle East in a cage, like cattle and you are condemning me to a life of lies. I will have to deny my craving for pain. My back will need to be blameless for when I will wear backless evening gowns at the reception of Mexico's high society.

My fat husband is expected to make me pregnant, but I want to spare him the effort. For once fuck me without protection, let me have your semen inside me, fertilize me. This will be my sweetest lie, my only revenge, I will raise him as the heir of our joint powerful families."

Drunk as I was, willing to please her as I had always been, I had her as she wanted.

I ejaculated into her, I can't say if it took me one minute or one hour, and then I held her for the last time before falling asleep.

When I woke up I searched for her in the house, frantically. But she had gone.

I found a message at the entrance.

"I left for Mexico. Thank you for everything. Forget what I told you, I tried to create a world more exciting than the one I live in.

You loved me in your way, but couldn't love me as I wanted. I loved you in my way but I couldn't love you as you wanted.

This house has been sold and the ownership will be transferred in three months. Until then, you can use it freely. You can take anything I left. It's my gift to you. Amalia"

I showered slowly, cleaning myself from her fluids seemed to make everything irreversible.

The alcohol in my head made me sentimental, maybe I cried.

I went back a couple of times alone, I sat on the sofa, evoking the time we spent together.

Once I took a pale English girl, with round, smooth thighs and pointed strawberry nipples. She said she wanted to know the whip. But at the second stroke she became afraid and we finished leaving the house to have sex in my room. The two superficial crimson strips were pretty on her white ass seemed drawn with a marker. As for the rest, she was not the sex goddess she wanted me to believe her to be.

One day with some friends I moved the sofa to my flat.

Before leaving I went down to the basement for the last time and took the whip. Then, at the entrance, I took a ceramic skull, encrusted with mirror fragments, a souvenir of Mexico.


12