Crack of Dawn

Story Info
First bisexual experience/threesome.
3.1k words
4.29
15.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was in my mid-twenties, I became good friends with I worked with. She was a year or two older than me, and we had a lot in common. We both liked the same music. We both drank, and we were both kinky. Her name was Dawn. We sat next to each other every day, swapped boyfriend stories, and shared a deep loathing of the job we were doing.

Of course, whenever I was around her, I couldn't help but check her out. Dawn was hot. She was a feisty, Italian biker chick. Soaking wet she weighed maybe 110. She had dark red hair and bright blue eyes.

And every time I saw her, I thought of the joke: "I wouldn't mind waking up to the crack of Dawn every day."

One Friday after work, Dawn invited me to go to her favorite bar and have a few cold ones. It had been a particularly shitty day at our particularly shitty job.

I said, yes.

We walked up to a small, neighborhood bar and she addressed the bartender by his first name. My friend ordered a couple of beers, and we began to unwind. Not long after, a guy and a couple of his friends strolled in and sat right next to us.

Naturally.

We were two women alone at a bar.

Relaxing.

One jerk with a scorpion tattoo on his neck thought he was hot shit. He kept trying to talk to us. Dawn and I looked at each other and shook our heads and ordered another beer.

But the guy wouldn't let up, Eventually, Dawn had had enough. She put her arm around me and put him in his place.

"Hey asshole, she's with me!"

It didn't work.

"Good, I'll take you both home" he said.

Honestly, I was partly turned on and partly scared by this douche-bag's reaction. Dawn, however, was not impressed. She asked the bartender for a glass of ice water. At the time, I was completely confused. Was she thirsty? We were drinking beer.

Then Dawn pushed me to the side and threw the ice water right in this guy's face.

WHOA!

I knew she was feisty, but wow!

Before anything else could happen, the bartender hopped over the bar and escorted scorpion tattoo and his friends out onto the street.

Dawn and I spent a good long while laughing and drinking that night.

The following week at work we started to get into sexual discussions. What is the freakiest place you ever had sex? The most times in one night? Spitting vs swallowing? And, eventually, if either of us had ever been with another woman. Dawn admitted freely that she had been with one girl, but she didn't enjoy it. She said she was much too nervous.

I, of course, had never been with a woman, but looking at her smokey eyes and tight body, I was hoping against hope she might be my first.

Our conversations continued the next day, and she admitted she was getting rather turned on by them. I guess, at that point, she had had enough. I was glad she didn't have a glass of water in her hand. Instead, she offered a simple invitation.

"Come to the bathroom with me."

My heart just about pounded out of my chest. My hands were shaking, and my insides had turned to jello. I think I giggled, and I followed, checking out her dew-drop ass in tight stone-wash jeans.

Dawn entered the large stall in the back and beckoned me to join her. I was so close I could smell hair. I looked into her gorgeous blue eyes as she reached for my face and brought me to her. Her lips were so soft, and her kiss was absolutely delicious. I stepped into her and felt her soft boobs pressed against mine.

This was heaven.

Dawn deepened the kiss, and I felt her warm, sweet tongue tickle my own. My nipples hardened against her, and my legs felt like they would give out at any minute. I could feel my pussy getting very, very wet. It was almost bubbling in response to having this hot woman kiss me in such a seductive way.

As she pulled away from me slightly, it took everything I had to open my eyes and stay standing. When I met her gaze, she had such a smokey, sultry look I melted on the spot. Her blue eyes were half closed and turned almost gray. Her lips, just inches from my own, were wet and red from the kiss.

I wanted more, but I dared not ask.

Dawn flashed me a brilliant smile and raised her hand to my lips to remove some of the lipstick she had left behind. I wanted to stay in that stall forever, but there was work to do.

"Remind me to ask you something later," Dawn said. "Come on."

My legs felt like they had weights on them. My head was clouded with desire. I followed her back to our desks.

The rest of the afternoon, I was a mess. I kept stealing glances at the beautiful woman next to me, and she kept looking back at me with desire-filled eyes. I melted each time our eyes met. It was the longest and, to that date, the wettest afternoon I had ever experienced.

Later that afternoon at the end of our shift, Dawn and I walked to our cars together, as we usually did. She asked me to get in her car because she had a question for me. We both lit up a smoke, and she started talking.

"I want to give my boyfriend something for Christmas ... I'm not sure how to ask this."

I encouraged her to go on.

"Well, he has always talked about having a threesome, and I didn't think I would be able to do it. But I like you, and I think he would too. Come out with us this Friday, so he can meet you, and we will see where it goes."

Well, I just about flipped out of that car and started doing jumping jacks. I still cannot believe, to this day, that this beautiful woman wanted to take ME home to her boyfriend for Christmas. Whatever force was responsible for this gift, I would worship for the rest of my life.

Friday night took forever to come, but when it did, I was so ready. We planned on meeting at a large sports bar. I walked in, quite nervously, and looked around. Oh great, there was a party of sorts going on at one side of the bar. Dawn and her boyfriend were thankfully sitting on the other side. She spotted me and waved me over.

Her boyfriend looked up. He must have been pleased by what he saw because his eyes widened, and he stopped mid-sip of his beer. I walked over to Dawn and hugged her. Her boyfriend stood and apparently expected a hug as well, so I thought to myself: go ahead, break the ice, if this works out you will know him much better anyways.

Her boyfriend pulled out a stool for me to sit between him and Dawn. I was a bit disappointed by this, as I was really there for her. However, I obliged.

My beer came and was gone in a flash. I knew I needed a little liquid courage to get through this interview. As the beers went down easily, so did the boyfriend's hands, on my legs, up my skirt, around my back, pulling me into him. Dawn sat on the other side and watched.

Personally, I did not like this, but in order to get to base three, I needed to clear second, and I had my eyes on home plate.

As the boyfriend began to pay attention to both of us, his hands found their way to feel us at the same time. It was then that I looked across the bar at the party that was underway. More people had shown up, and it became apparent who they were.

Firefighters!

Oh, great. A bunch of horny, leering men were now gawking at this Italian stud groping two good-looking females at the same time. They were staring at us and wishing they were him.

Of course, this made the boyfriend happy, and he continued his public adoration. He leaned over and kissed me, which felt really weird in front of my friend, but I returned the kiss. Then he leaned over and kissed his girlfriend.

And then, he instructed her to kiss me.

His kiss was tentative and not unlike many other males I had experienced to that point. Dawn's kiss was something else entirely. She stepped around her boyfriend, leaned into me, and gave me the same soft, sensual kiss we had shared in the bathroom.

Yes, this was what I was here for.

The night ended well, and we planned a date for the three of us to get together again.

A full week passed, and I thought Friday would never arrive. When finally did, I dressed myself up and followed the directions Dawn had given me to a "T" but trying to walk out the door was nerve-wracking. I had to steady myself and took some deep breaths to do so.

There was only one thing that gave me the strength to step out into the world that night - thought of Dawn waiting for me.

When I arrived at their apartment, loud music was coming from the inside. I knocked hard, and the door opened. The boyfriend greeted me with a smile and Dawn was close behind him, wearing only a short silk kimono robe.

My god she was beautiful.

They had already inquired as to what I might like to drink, and the boyfriend presented it to me with friendly hospitality. I quickly slammed a beer and asked for another. The boyfriend opened the freezer and pulled out a bottle of Goldschlager. Pouring each of us a large shot, we cheered to threesomes, and I felt the gold liquid burn down my throat.

The boyfriend pulled me close and gave me a kiss. Then, holding Dawn's hand, he instructed me to kiss her. While I stood close and leaned in for a delicious kiss, he also instructed me to undress her. My hands shaking, I reached for the tie on her kimono, and it came loose easily. I took in the sight of her perky breasts, small waist, and shaved pussy.

This woman was a work of art. Her skin was very fair against her dark hair. I slipped the kimono slowly off her shoulders. Each time we touched, I felt electricity pass between us. I was acutely aware of her breathing, and her heartbeat.

The kimono slid into puddled on the floor. I lightly ran my fingers up and down her arms, and then put my hand in her hair at the back of her neck. She sighed against my mouth as I leaned in for another kiss.

I was interrupted by the boyfriend's voice instructing Dawn to remove my clothes, and her hands moved toward the buttons on my shirt. She took her time. One button ... two ... three ... running her fingers on my chest ... four ... five ... and off comes the shirt. While undressing me, Dawn's beautiful eyes never left mine. Her fingers found their way inside the waistband of my skirt, and her hands ran slowly down the outsides of my legs as it dropped to the floor. Skillfully, she unlatched my bra, and as my girls bounced out of captivity, she took a long look at them.

It was time to take a taste.

Oh, this woman! As her head approached my chest, her long hair tickled my breasts and stomach. A chill ran down my spine as her mouth closed over my nipple, and she slowly licked and sucked. A moan escaped my mouth. I felt her mouth shape into a smile against my breast.

Dawn moved to the other nipple and licked and sucked. Then, she took a step back to observe how rock hard my nipples had become. She bent over and kissed my belly while removing my panties.

A smell of honey and sex greeted my nose as I realized how turned on both of us were. My panties fell to the floor. I wasn't aware of anything else in the room - only this beautiful woman giving me sensations I had never felt before, but this thought, and these feelings were, again, interrupted by a gruff voice.

"Ok girls, get upstairs."

I ran up the steps first, followed by Dawn, who squealed as her boyfriend spanked her ass.

"Top of the stairs, make a right," says the bossy boyfriend. Dawn and I both run into the bedroom naked, boobs bouncing, giggling, and excited as all hell.

As we discussed beforehand, I can suck the boyfriend's dick, but no fucking and no kissing is allowed. The boyfriend takes off his clothes and lies on the bed, he motions to me. I know what I can and cannot do. Dawn crawls onto the bed beside him, and they start kissing. I look at his body - nice, tight, six pack, hard biceps, nice thigh muscles. Slowly and a bit hesitantly, I put my hand on his cock. Dawn and he are busy making out, so I stroke it a little, and he moans into her mouth.

This is hot.

So, I lick the tip of his cock, and he moans again. Hmmm, this is going to be fun after all. The hotter I get him, the harder he kisses her, and the hotter she gets.

Woohoo! Chain reaction, baby!

I put him in my mouth. He is halfway hard, so I suck on the head and circle it with my tongue. He is not too big and not too small. I can just put his whole cock in my mouth. I do so, and suck from the base all the way to the tip.

The boyfriend's hips thrust upward. He wants me to suck harder and faster. I put my hand at the base to give it direction. and I start stroking him as he fucks my face. Harder and harder, his cock gets. Hotter and hotter, both he and Dawn are getting. This is such a turn on because I can hear him moaning, and now he is playing with her pussy, getting her all hot and wet.

The boyfriend says to hold on because he is about to cum.

We are directed to lay with our heads at either end of the bed and our legs interlocked. Dawn looks at him.

"What did you do?"

The boyfriend grins as he digs out his present.

"I got you two a toy."

I look at this thing and have no idea what it is. As he brings it closer, I almost laugh because I'm so mortified. It's a double-headed dildo. He crawls onto the bed and slowly inserts it into Dawn. Then, he tells me to move down a bit ... more ... more, until he can put it in me also. I move, taking the large dildo into myself, and my pussy meets Dawn's in the middle.

This feels unbelievably hot. I can only imagine how hot it looks. Both Dawn and I start to move at the same time, fucking either end of this dildo. Our legs are rubbing against each other, pussies touching in the middle. Our hot, wet pussies sliding up and down the toy, slapping against each other and making a sucking noise, as we pull apart. The sounds that this makes are incredible. The smell of sex is so strong and sweet, it's a further aphrodisiac. Dawn and I get that dildo soaking wet while her boyfriend is touching himself, watching us fuck each other. Everyone is so hot now it's time to get down to business.

The boyfriend tells us to stop, and we move apart. Dawn lies on her back on the bed. and he tells her to move down a bit so that her pussy is right at the edge. Mmm, I go to the end of the bed and get on my knees. I reach up and kiss her beautiful, soft breasts. I lick them and blow on them to make her nipples nice and hard. Her nipples stick out like erasers, and I play with them for a few minutes before running my hands down her soft belly and tracing my index finger through her soft, wet, hot pussy lips.

All I can smell is her sex, and she is looking at me with that burning look in her eyes again. Lowering my head, I lick the outside of her pussy lips. She is so soft and smooth and tastes like honey. God this woman is incredible. The boyfriend watches for a moment before turning her head and putting his cock in her mouth.

I take two fingers and open up her lips, exposing her clit. I place my tongue on it, and she immediately jumps ... and then settles down, moaning with her boyfriend's cock in her mouth. Licking her clit in slow circles, I put the tip of a finger inside her pussy. I try to keep a rhythm going, starting slowly and then building faster.

I can tell how excited Dawn is getting by how hard and fast she is sucking boyfriend's cock, so I pay attention to this to find out what she likes. She is bucking all over the place, so I place a hand on her belly to calm her. As she settles, I take my finger and play with her clit, gently but quickly rubbing it from side to side. While I'm doing this, I stick my tongue in her pussy to lap up the sweet juices flowing from her.

Again, Dawn starts sucking and moaning crazily. My own pussy juices are running down my leg in response to her. She smells and tastes so good I do not want to stop. Dawn's body arches as I stick my finger all the way in, going in and out to the same rhythm I'm playing with her clit. This sends her over the edge. She removes her mouth from bf and cries out, as her whole body shakes with a cataclysmic orgasm.

After she is able to breath for a moment, she lifts her head off the pillow, looks at me.

"That was your first time?"

I answered with a sheepish grinned, a blush, and a nodded yes.

Dawn lays her head back down and sighs, "Holy shit you are good at that."

That was my first experience with a woman.