Mexican Joe

Story Info
The widow on the edge of town.
2k words
3.72
5.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A man can be too slow in some things in life. Way too slow. Western towns never change, much. Things move so slowly and never change. The Widow Benson was made one about a year ago by a horse pitching her husband and he broke his neck when he hit on his head.

Rachel was made a widow at 28 years old with three children. The normal time for a widow to be left alone was a year. Rachel Benson is a very beautiful woman so I figured nine months was likely to be when the young men would start coming around. I was waiting.

But at 3 months Mexican Joe began to stop buy her house. It became evident he wanted her. Within a few days Joe had spent the night. And soon after was doing so most nights.

I was not happy as I was sure of what Joe was really after and it was not Rachel's hand in marriage. Joe has a small cantina down on the edge of town. He has two young Mexican girls who he has working and his customers are mostly Mexicans who live in the area. The two young women do a pretty brisk business with the customers down there. His girls both dance for the crowd naked at times.

Rachel could upgrade his business big time if he could get her up for his crowd. Now it was very sure that Joe was now fucking the widow on a regular basis. I was watching knowing his next move would be to introduce others into her sexual life.

For a few more nights Joe was her only visitor. But then when Joe came a short thick friend who worked for him was with him. I expected the exit of Manual as the evening wore on. He was still inside. I eased up near the rear of her old house and listened.

"Yes, Yes Rach, let him see those big tits. Oh yes Rach they are beautiful. Give them to him, Now."

"What do you want now Joe?"

"Spread for him Rachel and let him. Yes, yes, like that."

"Oh, Joe she feels so good never have I had some like this before."

Now I knew Joe had her broken into his friend also. I knew from the sounds Manual was fucking her now. So Joe was getting Rachel to go in the direction he wanted her to go. I watched her house the next few nights and I saw Joe and Manual both come and they both stayed late. A week passed before anything changed and then it did.

Manual and Pedro a young man who helped out in Joe's stable came on evening. They had been there long enough it made me wonder what was going on so I slipped up to the back of her house. The window in back was open.

"Come on Rachel let Pedro see them bare. Come here Pedro feel these and see how nice they feel. Yes feel them."

I could hear them moving around and it sounded like Manual was getting her clothes off.

"Oh, yes you feel so good my little Puta. Watch how she fucks me Pedro, she likes Manual's cock don't you Puta? Rachel is going to give some of this good pussy to Pedro tonight too aren't you Baby?"

I eased back a little as he fucked her waiting to see if she'd let Pedro do it too?

"Ok Pedro get over here, Now Baby spread for him. That'd it guide him in. Oh ya Baby that's it take him deep Uh ya fuck him good."

So now she was being fucked by Pedro too. It looked like Mexican Joe's plan to recruit Rachel was coming along quite nicely. I had wanted her as my own, and still did for that matter, but I was enjoying the conquest Joe was on to take her to his Cantina to become his whore.

I realized I wanted to see Rachel naked up on his stage for the Mexicans down there. Three brown men were already fucking her and I was sure these two would be back fucking her the next night. And I wanted them to be.

I watched and sure enough they returned the next night. A week passed before they came and Pico another young man who worked in Joe's sable was with them. The three of them spent the night. All four came then the next night and Joe pushed her even further into what he wanted. I knew it would be very soon that he would take her to his cantina to have her entertain his customers.

I could see it was getting very close and I expected her to be taken every night now. For several more nights some of his boys came to fuck her. And then Joe came by himself. He wasn't there long until the two of them came out. She was dressed in a simple flared Mex skirt and blouse. I was sure her big breasts were loose under it.

I followed them the dew blocks down to the small cantina. I waited outside for maybe twenty minutes as the music heated up. They were cheering inside and I slipped in the open side door by the bar. Rachel was on the small stage in the corner.

Her big white breasts were bare for them and she was just slipping her skirt down over her hips. And was then completely naked for them. Everyone knew where this was going from here as she completely displayed herself for them. Every man in the room knew she would soon be available for their cocks to enjoy her very soon. Displaying herself as she was to become Mexican Joe's whore.

I knew she was going to do it and I wanted to see her begin. There were 12 men in the small cantina and only eight she was not already fucking. All of the were Mexicans, but I knew she'd be lovers with them all as the evening wore on. Finally a fat guy near the front of the stage grabbed her hand.

"Come little puta I need you."

He led her into the back room. Thirty minutes later he came carrying his trousers in his arm his limp uncut cock hanging under his fat belly. Another guy entered the room as he left it. Her second customer of the night. This second guy soon lead her back out into the cantina and he mounted her on the little stage so all could see them fucking. She looked fantastic as she displayed herself with him.

The rest of the men began to undress and move closer to them. Other hands began to roam over her body as she was being fucked. She was more and more excited as it continued. A third guy took over and mounted her as hands fondled her bare breasts. She was becoming even more turned on.

Joe had his new whore in his cantina. As the next few weeks passed and she displayed herself for them on stage and more Mexican men came in to fuck her I watched her become more and more comfortable fucking the men. I had counted the men who had fucked Rachel and I was surprised at the number of men who had enjoyed her.

I had counted 23 different men who had fucked her. She had increased business and made Joe lots of money. She was one perfect little whore. I was in the cantina one night on a slow night talking with her. And she ask me why I had never been with her? And I told her.

"Because I have feelings for you."

"Feelings, like serious feelings like man and wife feelings?"

"Yes, that type feelings."

"Maybe you could have said something before I became a whore?"

"I was waiting until you had time to be ready to court. But Joe beat me to you."

"I am sorry I had no idea you were interested. I like you too."

"I am still interested Rachel I don't mind that you are working."

"You don't mind it I am a whore?"

"I think it is sexy you are doing it."

"So are we going to become closer now I know of your interest?"

"You desire to know me as a customer?"

"Yes Dear I would like that very much."

I was the sixth guy to fuck her that night and I knew I loved her. She said she loved me. And she had six more customers after us. She loved being his whore at the cantina and I knew she was very good at it. And I must admit I was very happy with her doing it.

She told me if I had come forward before Joe took her to his Cantina and put her up on stage naked for his customer and she'd gotten a taste of it, she would have gone off with me and not done it. But once she had gone up the stairs with her first customer she loved it.

And once I had seen her doing it I didn't want her to stop. And she was being very good for the business at the Cantina, as some of the men from other areas of town had heard of the woman working there. Several of the married men were coming down to sample the new whore. The word was getting out about the beautiful new whore Joe has.

Her reputation was getting out. The Mayor was first in her and returned to see her. I had fucked her several times and knew why He was back to see Rachel. His cubby little wife was not very good in bed. But she being willing helped. I knew most of the City Council guys had fucked her too. But they too were soon coming down to the cantina.

The city Marshal was seeing Rachel regularly. I know the Mayor has fucked all six of the city councils wives. And can do so anytime he wants, but he prefers to see Rachel. There are six young Deputies and they have fucked all of the city council men's wives. But they all visit the cantina now.

The school teacher had been down to the cantina a few times to see Rachel and had stopped and talked with Joe. I learned from Rachel that he ask if Joe would take his young wife on to employ her for a while to teach her more about sex.

Joe agreed to take her on, but as with Rachel he went to their house to see his young wife. Again as with Rachel Joe began to fuck his young wife. Joe soon had several of his Mexican friends fucking her too. I saw her when Joe put her on stage for his customers the first time. She was a small pretty woman with small shapely breasts and hips maybe a bit wide but shapely too. As the customers began to fuck her she became popular.

Not long after she began working Rachel and I were married. And she took a few days off work. Carol the teacher's wife picked up for my new wife. That was when men who knew her began to see her. And her popularity really picked up.

Rachel had been missed for as she returned to work every man who came in wanted her. Carol had a following that were very pleased to see her. But once they had been with her they usually wanted to see my wife before going back to Carol.

I talked with Morton, her husband and he was very proud of Carol and felt she was learning what he had hoped she would. I ask if his plans were to take her home and not continue her working at the Cantina?

"Carol loves working there and I am very proud of her so we are content with her being a whore."

I feel the same way.