All Comments on 'Mexican Joe'

by Mr56543434

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
dynasty919dynasty919over 2 years ago

I always like your old west stories.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

It isn't necessarily cast in Concrete but typically the more times a woman is fucked and the more experience a woman has usually means the better fuck or lover she is.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I once read about a fellow that would stick his cock in a blender that was going to get off. The ultimate thrill for him knowing that the blades were so close to his dick and the destruction of his organ. Sharing your wife, the love of y our life is almost the same thing. What thrill would it be to share her with a guy with a Tiny Dick? No, It has to be a Big dick. Bigger than your own, a better lover than you, a Black man with a Big Dick that can and will fuck her all night. So that there is a "Risk!" A risk of loosing the love of your life to a better lover. The risk of her enjoying another man so much that she Values you less and him more. The Risk that he will quickly become the means for her sexual gratification henceforth and you will be cast aside. So of course sharing your loving, beautiful low mileage wife with hundreds of Black Men as a Whore would be the ultimate thrill for both the man and the wife who is shared. Certainly the more she fucks bigger dicked Black men the more she will enjoy it. She will quickly want more of them and less of boring old hubby. 10 stars for the writer, I love a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr56543434@Mr56543434
I am a chuck writer so move on if you don't like chuck stories. Keep your shit to yourself.

story TAGS