Mexican Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
Two years later. Pantyhose, a drag queen and a happy ending.
9.6k words
4.56
6.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mexican Summer Epilogue

by Sabrina G. Langton

Part 2 of 2

***

I was on all fours, on the flowered bedspread.

I saw his car pull up on the security camera, I heard him come in the door. He knew I was home my car was parked right next to his. It took him a couple of minutes to come up the stairs. I knew he was teasing me, this was a game that he played.

My hair was very long and blonde, held up on one side by a pink flower clip, so I could show off my large hoops, a pair in each ear.

I thought I heard him outside the door. He was going to love my lingerie. I was wearing all black, cause sometimes I'm a bad girl. Almost black sheer stockings, hooked onto my garter belt, right under my tiny black panties. A black bra showcasing my 36C breasts. My breasts were relatively new. I had breast forms that I have used for the last year and a half, but now I was a healthy C cup. I needed to borrow money from my parents to pay for my breast augmentation. My mother was going to give me them for Christmas, but that was too weird. Now I pay her in Bi-Monthly installments.

He was happy with them. He was very happy with them, they fit in his mouth so perfectly.

I had on a sheer black top, tied at the waist, with long sheer sleeves. More nylon. I was all boobs and legs. That's what he liked. I wore six-inch high-heeled pumps and they wrapped around my ankles. That's what I liked.

My lips were a dark purple matching my long nails. I had just come back from the salon. I loved to tell him I was having my nails done. "Hi baby, I'm sitting in a nice short skirt with my hands under a UV light letting my nails dry." I would whisper to him over the phone, while I wiggled my toes.

"What color?" He would ask me.

"Something you are going to love." I would tell him. I never gave him a definite answer when we were teasing. "I just noticed my skirt is just a little too short, I might have to change when I get home. I'll put on some leggings."

"I threw out all of your leggings. Are you wearing stockings? Are your legs crossed?" He would ask.

"Oh no, of course and not anymore," I would pause and tell him. "There is a man between them." He would laugh. I always sent him pictures of how the girls did my nails. I liked them long but not too complicated. One-color was what we liked. Sometimes pink, when I was a little girl, sometimes black when I made believe I was mean, but most of the times red or purple. I had dozens of heels in that color, I liked to match.

I heard him outside the door. He knew I was waiting for him.

I don't think he imagined for a second what kind of woman I would become when he met me. That was almost two years ago. Back then I was meeting him for the first time to suck his cock. I was never crude, I was very nice about it. He said I was the best. He wanted to know all about me, he now knows everything.

The door swung open. "Oh, here you are." He said making me believe he couldn't see what I was wearing.

I was on all fours, my ass high, waiting for someone to come play with me.

"I'm looking for my book." He liked to read, but I needed him inside me.

"I won't let you read, I will scream. I will scream so loud the neighbors will think you are being mean to me again."

He was never mean to me, he was a perfect boyfriend, lover, whatever.

He looked over my shoulder, he looked out the window, he did everything to ignore my gaze and long lashes. He found his book.

I finally caught his eye, he messed up he couldn't keep his eyes off of mine, now he was watching my nylon legs, they were his favorite part of me after my breasts. "If you don't get behind me and make love to me, I'm going to go out to a club and find a man who will."

He laughed. "You so wish you were a whore, but you and I know you are not."

"I could start. I have the cup size for it." I looked at him, I started to stretch.

He was getting undressed. "I'm going to take a shower and then read, maybe watch TV." He told me.

I couldn't take much more of this, he never teased me for this long. "I'm going to be gone, I'm going back to live with Momma Rosa. I got up on my knees and retied my wrap. My perfect boobs on a perfect sight line to his eyes. I slipped off the bed and walked in my CFM pumps. He touched my hair.

He couldn't take anymore so he grabbed me. "I can't let you leave." He broke character, I would know Noahs' smile anywhere. I let him kiss me on the mouth. His cock was hard.

I grabbed his manhood. "Don't ever make me wait that long again." I felt myself start to giggle, and I was so excited I thought I would scream for real. Suddenly my head went back and I started to laugh, I couldn't keep it up, I was never good at being a bitch.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. I watched him as he undressed.

I gave him his favorite smile. "Would you like me to read to you, while you are fucking me?" I said and then broke into another giggle. By the time I looked up he was naked and on top of me. His cock aiming for my panties. I let him push me down and I felt our hips connect.

"Are you Sabrina now?" He asked as he took off my sheer top.

"What do you think?" I teased. And then it was all over, just Sabrina and Noah making love in the late afternoon. He pulled down the front of my bra and started sucking on my new breasts. He called them the best present since the Statue of Liberty. "I'm paying them off!" I would counter. "They are not presents."

He slipped my black silk panties down my legs. I became untucked, but we never focused on what was there, he only focused on the backside like a good boyfriend. His finger slipped inside me as I wrapped my legs around him, trying to pull him closer. He would pull back and kiss my belly, and my little landing strip of hair while his fingers played with me. He wanted me to wear a butt plug to open myself up, but I told him ladies don't wear them. I was a lady.

We switched positions. He laid down on his back and I straddled him, and slowly descended on his hard cock. It felt like the first time, every time he entered me. Just a little pressure and then, BAM, perfect, unadulterated, pleasure. He would move as I went up and down on him. using my arms behind me for leverage. I loved how we fucked. I would bounce on his cock, never losing our internal rhythm.

He never let me stay in control too long. He liked to cover me with his bigger body. When he was ready to cum he flipped me over and got on top. "I love you, Sabrina."

"I love you too baby."

And he was in me again. His cock was pushing completely into my 'pussy' further than before, and we would kiss. He didn't stop kissing my mouth until he started coming and then he would watch me. I almost always came with him. I love watching him, watch me. The feeling of his cum exploring inside me made me orgasm, made me shudder, made my ass squeeze tighter to keep him in longer. We ended with a light kiss. I thanked him for making love to me and he thanked me for teasing him.

I never needed any other reason to stay in bed.

***

I moved Upstate to be with Noah almost six months ago. I moved from Brooklyn to Cooperstown for a man, I did the opposite of Marrisa. She was living in Brooklyn with Juan and her kids. I first moved into Marrisa's old room at Momma Rosa's house, after my Sophomore year of college. Noah even moved into the room with me for a spell. He and his father owned three houses on Lake Street, the Historic District. They turned them into B and B's and Noah had to look for a place to stay when he got thrown out. Now we live in our own house behind one of them. It was small, white picket fenced and perfect. It was a gift from my parents.

Brooklyn was too far from him, I missed him too much. I left NYU and started to go to SUNY Oneonta. It was so close to Cooperstown, it was a perfect commute. I was almost done with my bachelor's degree, I called it my bachelorette degree.

Momma Rosa loved having me back with her. She said I was her third daughter, after Milly and Marrisa, my new sisters. With me around, more people were visiting. At any given time Sophie, Rick, or Manuel would be over. Aunt Milly would come over for dinner and sometimes the Garcia's from a couple of blocks up would stop by. There were six of them, I was loving all the company. In Brooklyn, it was only me and my parents... when they were home.

Almost everyone I knew was here, within reach.

***

"Would you leave this town if I left you?"

"I would never let you leave."

"Would you lock me in the basement?"

"Only if that is what you wanted."

***

Noah didn't play baseball anymore, he quit when he turned thirty. That meant no long-distance trips to Cincinnatti, or San Diego, or Houston. If he was going to settle in Cooperstown so was I.

Besides me going to school and helping Noah and his father in the Bed and Breakfasts, I still worked at Rosa's Cantina. I was the Hostess. Rosa told me more people would come for lunch when I was working. She showed me the figures. I was here on Tuesday and Friday and they were definitely the busiest days by far. The cook called me 'the only major attraction' because Sophie didn't work here anymore. She was going to school at Empire and working in a salon a little further down Main Street. She came for lunch on Tuesday and Friday.

***

I lived only three blocks from Milly's house so I gravitated to the stoop like it was still 1995 instead of the summer of 1997. Hopefully, someone will come home and spend some time with me.

There was a commotion at the front door. "Hey, Sabrina, nice to see you outside of the Cantina." I looked up it was one of the sewer men. The mountain man. I had to move back to take him in. I don't see enough of them anymore, they were off working in a foreign neighborhood.

"Hi," I said, realizing I didn't know his name, though I have known him for over two years. He pointed to his chest. Marlon was written in script over his heart.

"Hello Marlon, has that always been there?" I asked.

"No, new uniforms, a little personal touch. This way the customers knew who they were yelling at." We laughed.

I was about to ask him why he was here when Manuel walked up behind me. "Sabrina? I didn't know you were here." He bent down to kiss me, with a little bit of an embarrassed smile. I looked over at Marlon and he shrugged his shoulders. This was an interesting development, I wondered if Sophie knew.

They said goodbye to each other at the foot of the steps and then Manuel sat with me. "So. How long?" I asked.

Manuel held his palms toward each other about a foot away. I hit him on his shoulder. "How long have you two been a thing, you perv."

He laughed. "Officially three weeks. Three glorious weeks. We are going out drinking tomorrow, I'm going to meet some of his friends."

I loved that the original three from the stoop were now attached. Sophie was still dating Rick, and now with Marlon, and of course Noah, life was going to get much more interesting. I hoped.

***

"Manuel is seeing one of the men from Sewer Serpent," I told Noah.

"Really? That's great, we now have some more couples to hang out with."

He moved over to me and took me in his arms. I was quiet, I was content but I still felt anxious. The school was out and I wasn't as busy as before.

He was playing with my breasts under my blouse. "What's the matter, baby?"

"I don't know, but I think I'm bored. Thank God I have YOU." I slid my arms down to his rear end and held on tight. I was hoping something interesting would happen to me in this town soon.

***

Wednesday Marrisa and the family took the almost five-hour trip back to Rosa's house. I wanted to get dressed up to see her. I had a bright red dress, very full to hide my small hips, and a keyhole to show off my cleavage. It had short cap sleeves and the hem came just above my knees. I had on nude extra sheer pantyhose. Noah came over to me after I put them on. He kissed my toes and made his way to my red panties hidden under the nylons. His head was hidden under my dress.

"That's the rules," He told me, "You put on pantyhose and I get to enjoy your legs." He winked at me and made his way to my silky thighs. I loved this rule, and I loved that Noah was so much into my legs.

***

When Noah was in high school he dated a dancer named Mariel. Skinny and tall with a brown bun perched on the top of her head at all times. She was his first girlfriend to wear pantyhose. He would go watch all her recitals, staying hard in his jeans the entire time, knowing THAT was the girl he was driving home alone with. Once the shows were over, they went out to eat at one of the diners and Marial would watch Noah eat.

"I don't want anything, you know I just love to watch you enjoy yourself." She would tell him in her incredibly high voice.

Noah would have rather been in the back of his car exploring the little dance outfit and stockings she still had on. He suspected she only wore it out to get compliments from the parents they would run into at the restaurant.

"Ooh I'm so tired maybe we should head home." She would tell him, while he got hard again looking at her legs hidden under her sweater. They would walk to the door and she would kiss him goodnight. "Okay see you Monday at school."

This happened all semester. The last recital of the season was the last day of school, closing for the summer. It was a big deal, even Marial's parents came. They all drove in her father's car.

Marial gave him a little kiss and said she had a surprise for him after the show. Once again Noah watched all hard and distracted. The show couldn't have ended soon enough. They all piled into the car, Noah and the girl in the back, to make the return trip, no diner tonight, straight home. Mariel put her sweater over their laps. She slowly rubbed Noah's hard cock through his pants, hidden by the sweater. This is what he needed, her hands were grabbing and squeezing his nuts, in no time he was ready to shoot. He jerked up as he came.

"Noah are you okay?" The Mother asked.

"Yes, fine Mrs. Percy." He told her as his orgasm was happening. Marial was happy and she napped the rest of the way.

Once home she brought him into the basement onto a nice fluffy big couch. "I will be RIGHT back," She sang. "I have a nice surprise for you."

Once gone, Noah rubbed himself thinking about her legs high over some male dancer's head and ready to slide right around his neck. She walked in while he was adjusting himself.

"Surprise!" She said in pink shorts and a Hello Kitty t-shirt. and dumped a tray of something all over him. She fell onto the couch and started to devour the Twinkies and Yodels and Ring Dings, all the Drake's cakes she could grab. She finished it all, even half the Yodel that Noah started. She calmed down quickly into a sugar coma and fell asleep.

Noah sneaked out and never saw her again.

***

I let Noah lick my nylon crotch as his head was hidden under my dress. If it wasn't for the dress he would be kissing my breast by now. Next, he stood up and took off his pants and briefs. He stood in front of me and grabbed my legs. I bent my knees and Noah's hard cock slid between them. He watched me as I moved ever so slightly along the side of his cock. I was very good at this.

"Sabrina how did I get so lucky." Was his line, I knew how he got lucky, the crazy thing is I thought the same thing. Did he know how excited he got me? Did he know how excited I was right now watching him? Did he know the hormones running inside me were making me crazy with sexual lust?

As he was about to cum, I would make him move back so he didn't get any sperm on me, but only if we were going out, otherwise I would have him aim in my direction or I would take him in my mouth. Tonight he caught most of it in his hand while he looked at my cleavage. I let him put his hand to my lips, I usually licked him clean, I wanted it all. I loved his cum mainly because I loved him. He wiped his hands on a towel and then knelt and started to kiss me. I was so worked up I was ready for my own orgasm.

"Mmm." I would moan as he lightly kissed my lips and lightly drove his tongue inside me. His hand on my crotch. All too soon I was cumming into my pantyhose as he rubbed. Noah said, "My little girl has had an accident in her panties."

"That was no accident, Mister."

I playful pushed him away and moved into the bathroom to clean myself up.

I slipped on a pair of six-inch black stiletto heels. Sophie gave me these, daring me not to fall. I never fell, I was excellent at walking in high heels. I have been wearing them since I was nine. I wore my older cousins, she never knew why I would make my mother take me to visit her so often.

I put on my makeup, paying close attention to my full lips. The girls at the salon told me to take collagen supplements and they gave me a small needle every once in a while to keep them nice and plump. I put on frosted pale pastel pink lip color. That was the same color the girls at the salon did my nails in. My eyes were perfect with my false lashes over my extensions, and I was glowing as I brushed my hair. I put on my gold hoops and a little watch. I always wanted to look my best for Marrisa.

I put on some perfume and called Noah. "Baby, I'm ready to go, are you?"

"I am." He grabbed me for one last kiss and we headed out the door.

***

Noah and I were walking over when we noticed her on the street emptying the car. I love how I would influence her, she dressed more feminine, she looked gorgeous tonight even after her long trip. She dropped her bag and ran up to us. I missed her. I always missed her. She was the one I needed the most, even more than Noah.

"Chica I have some crazy news, and an even crazier idea. Come on let us get to Rosa's house." She dragged us down the block. I hugged Juan and George and then lifted little Luna in my arms. I kissed her and looked at how much she had grown, a little tear made its way down my made-up face. I had last seen them all at Easter. Something had to change it had been too long. I missed being with her family every Saturday in Brooklyn.

***

Once they got settled and everyone ate, we left them at the kitchen table to make our way up to my old room, our old room.

I sat on a chair and Marrisa sat on the bed, we were facing each other. "Sabrina, you look so good, I can't believe how much you have changed from that little teenager who would gaze into the mirror all day." I smiled, it was mostly her doing. She is the one that led me to this new life, I owed her everything.

She took my hand. "Your fingers are so beautiful, everything about you is beautiful." She smiled and gave me my hand back. I told her I missed her and I was very excited to find out what kind of news she was delivering.

She opened her pocketbook and ruffled through until she found what she was looking for. "Now, don't say anything right away, 'kay?" She then handed me a torn-out piece of paper from the Daily News. I unfolded it and read.

"Maura? Do we know her?" I asked looking at the black and white image from the paper.

She stood up and pointed to the performer in the picture. She told me, "Maura Mee, that's Josefina... Joseph my brother."

We talked about Josephina often, imagining what it would be like to see her or see her again.

"What are the odds, look where she is touring this week."

I looked harder and then I saw why she was so excited. "Coconut Grove?" I laughed, our favorite song was about Coconut Grove.

She took the article from me. "This is a sign, Josefina or Maura is ready to see us. We have to go, Juan thinks I am loco, I am but COCONUT GROVE... It is too much of a coincidence."

***

We made our way downstairs. Juan was watching us, shaking his head waiting for a big announcement, this could go two ways. I walked over and sat next to Noah, almost on his lap.