Mexican Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me and Sabrina are going to Coconut Grove, Florida for a couple of days 'kay everyone. I feel a tropical vacation this year." Of course, we all knew the lyric from 'An American Dream.' Ever since she taught the song to my parents she had been singing it non-stop.

Everybody seemed to approve, I would have to get off work but Momma Rosa could take care of that.

Juan called over to me. "Sabrina don't forget to take your ID, but hide it for the plane ride." Juan had gotten me an illicit ID for work. I never realized you had to be 21 to bring drinks to the customers at the Cantina. I would be 21 next January 2nd in six months. My name on the card was; Verónica María de Jesús Gutiérrez Vázquez. It had more accents than an immigration office. No one ever questioned the blonde, blue-eyed, and quite a pale woman with the long complicated Spanish name.

"I always have it with me," I told him. "I'm much more organized when I'm Verónica." I teased. Noah gave me a little squeeze. Sometimes Verónica comes to visit him in bed. He enjoys her very much, I have a feeling he will be sleeping with her tonight.

***

It was raining when we left Rosa's, cool rain from Canada, we decided to walk.

"Do you think it's a good idea," I asked Noah, "to go see Josephina?"

He held my hand a little tighter, we were getting wet. I stopped him two blocks from home. "Are you going to answer me? Are you hiding something?" I teased him. We kissed in the middle of Main Street getting wetter by the moment. My red dress sticking to my body.

I felt Noah start to lick some of the water off my neck. "When we get home I will have to dry your entire body Verónica. I don't want you to catch a cold." I could tell he didn't want to talk, he wanted to make love, we walked ending up drenched, but it was good, I was awake and I was ready to make this trip for Marrisa.

***

Once back home, in my bedroom, I took off my wet dress. I took off my bra and put on a sheer tan babydoll nightie. I exchanged my pantyhose and panties for dry ones, though the panties wouldn't be dry for long. I changed into nude pumps with an ankle strap. I didn't want them falling off if Noah was going to make love to me.

I was waiting at the vanity brushing my long hair and admiring my fix-up makeup job in the mirror.

He was starting. "I thought I would never see you again," Noah said. "I thought you were going back to Argentina."

Argentina? I hoped he didn't expect an accent.

He walked up behind me, I was in my little world. He asked, "How long do we have?"

I spun around on my little bench, eye level with his hard manhood. I played with my boobs and told him. "As long as you need me I will be here." He put his cock between my breasts and I rubbed them against him.

He smiled as I got up and led him to our little couch. It was in a smaller part of the bedroom almost a porch, surrounded by windows and looking into the backyard. We sat. I moved close and put one nylon leg over his bare one. "I have to go south for a couple of days. I will become unreachable." He looked at me and smiled.

"Will you call me?"

"I will call when I feel you are ready to talk to me." I was starting to feel a little pretentious so I kissed him. I didn't want to play anymore I just wanted to be with Noah. He was so good to me. He knew I was a little boy, who became a woman, and he treated me with respect and so much love. I couldn't believe the direction my life had taken.

I sat on his lap, I just wanted to hold him, so I held his dick tight between my thighs and rubbed. Before he got too excited I pulled down my pantyhose, moved the crotch of my panties over, and slid onto his manhood. I bounced a little on his lap, just to feel him inside me. We kissed while his hard cock pumped cum into my bottom. I put my head on his shoulder, I was content I could have stayed in this position forever.

I whispered to him that I was a little nervous about going to Florida. I had a feeling Josefina wouldn't like me. I didn't tell Noah but I had a feeling that she wouldn't care much for Marrisa either.

***

We got up early the next day. I had to help at the Cantina at lunchtime and wanted to take care of a few things before the trip. Heading south on Main Street we ran into David and his mother. I always remember David, as being my first failed blow job. He was still so skinny and he still wasn't wearing a shirt. Noah told me he was on the Atkins diet.

"Four," David said as he grabbed Noah's hand. It was a joke between them. After Noah met me he sent David a case of Absolut vodka, his favorite I assume, a lifetime supply as a thank you for sending me to him on a silver platter. David told him he would get through it in a year. Four was probably the amount he had left, or the amount he went through, I never cared to know the answer.

"Look at you my dear, you have grown into a beautiful woman." The mother said looking at me, as I smiled. "And where are you going in such a hurry?"

I told her I was getting ready to go away for the weekend.

"I'm a travel agent. Do you need help?" She asked us.

"Mom is the busiest in Cooperstown," David added.

"We just decided to go yesterday and we want to leave tomorrow," I told her.

"Give me all the details." She then pulled out a pad and a pen with different color tips and started to write. "You will be my priority, my dear, I will have everything ready by lunchtime."

That was easier than I thought and that left me some time to stop by Noah's father's house to pick up two small pieces of luggage.

"So how do you know David?" I asked Noah.

"Well years ago I was one of the coaches on his baseball team." He told me while getting closer to his father's office. "But the day I met you... I picked up some pot for the guys on the bus, plus I think I'm the only straight man David knows." He laughed as we crossed the quiet street.

***

Lunch at the Cantina was busy today, but I did get to talk to Sophie and fill her in on what was happening. Of course, she thought what we were doing was a bad idea, but I expected that.

"Sabrina you got a package!" I heard a call from outside.

David's mother was finished, I had a box with everything we needed; our two-way tickets to Coconut Grove, Hotel accommodations, and even four tickets to Maura's show on Friday and Saturday. She even sent some homemade chocolate chip cookies. She was turning into one of my favorite mothers.

***

On my first flight as a woman, I was nervous. I had my driver's license and my school ID, but I still thought someone would call me out and make me stand against the wall in front of the other passengers. 'That's the one.' they would point at me, I had the nightmare all night.

Marrisa said we should dress up and that perked me up quite a bit. I wore a tight sleeveless black dress. The hem coming just above my knees, and nude five-inch pumps. My hair was long and straight and my nails mauve matching my neutral lips. I slipped on my dark sunglasses and met Marrisa in the car with Noah. Marrisa was in gray, with matching heels and earrings. I have never seen her so cosmopolitan before. We both had our borrowed luggage and big black pocketbooks. We were ready for business in Coconut Grove.

***

The flight from Albany was quick and uneventful, thank God, and we were soon checking into the Holiday Inn. The same hotel as where Maura would be playing.

I loved when the man behind the counter said, "A key for Miss Marrisa Moreno and one for Miss Sabrina Langton, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Coconut Grove." I felt totally accepted.

We giggled as we opened the door to our room, David's mother outdid herself, we had to find out her name, we couldn't be calling her David's mother on the thank you card. The room was huge, and she got us so many coupons and bonuses and upgrades, we couldn't have been happier.

We had a quick dinner and started to get ready for the show to see Maura.

***

We were both glammed up for Maura Mee's show. We had seats near the back, and the show was completely sold out. There were about 45 minutes of other drag performers before the lights went out and the announcer said; "Ladies and gentlemen straight from Birds of a Feather in Las Vegas, please welcome to The Roger Healy Room at the Holiday Inn Coconut Grove, Miss Maura Mee!" And everyone stood.

We could barely see her at first, but once everyone sat down we had a perfect view of the tiny Mexican queen. She sang the standard 'All Of Me' changing the words to 'More Of Me.'

"More of me, why not take more of me, can't you see I'm no good without you...." She sang in her perfect soprano.

Marrisa had her hand to her mouth the whole time. It was too loud and we couldn't really talk so we drank our Mai-Tais and watched the show.

An hour later we tried to get backstage but was stopped by a huge black man about seven feet tall. "Miss Mee can't see you, she will be signing autographs after her last show on Sunday only." He told us. We had to figure another way to talk to her.

"We are friends from her hometown," I told the giant. "We just want to say hi."

He looked at his watch and walked into a side door, annoyed. He came back and told us where she was staying. It was a separate house behind a bunch of cabanas. "She says she has no friends from her hometown, but you can come tomorrow afternoon to visit ME." He then winked as we walked away.

***

Marrisa was both excited and upset to see Maura in the flesh., It had been twelve long years since she walked away from the family. We couldn't do anything until tomorrow so we went to the bar to get frozen drinks and to try out my fake ID in public.

***

The next day we were getting ready to go visit Maura, I was extremely nervous for some reason, mainly because Marrisa was so nervous.

I decided on stockings and a garter belt today under my dress. Which was off-white with little bees on it. It had a three-tiered hem and came just above my knees. It was long sleeve and high cut. I wanted to be a little demure today meeting Maura, but I wanted to be stylish. I still put on my five-inch sandals though and a spritz of my stolen bottle of Milly's perfume. I brushed my hair with a side part and put the long blonde hair draped over my left shoulder. I looked like I meant business, and I felt like a million bucks.

I took pictures of my legs and long black nails to show Noah when they got developed, to Marrisa's amusement. I took pictures of her legs too and told her I was going to give them to Juan, "I'm going to show him what he was missing this weekend." I loved having men in our lives.

***

The building where Maura was staying was right behind the pool of our hotel. It was a bungalow, small but very private and exclusive looking. It must be where the celebrities stayed when they booked a gig. We went through the gate and rang the bell. The same large black man from yesterday came to the door. "Ha, you two showed up. I didn't expect that. Come on follow me." We walked through a small hall and then into a big living room. This was obviously where this large man was staying.

This seemed too easy. We were going to get to see Maura, a quick talk, kiss goodbye and leave. That was my plan anyway.

"So ladies, Miss Maura is in the back relaxing. What do you have for ME." He asked.

Marrisa and I just looked at each other. I had hardly any money on me, but I looked in my bag anyway.

"I don't want cash, Sheee-it." He said quite annoyed, "I want some love." He then put his hand to his crotch. I glanced at Marrisa, I didn't know this was the way it was going to go.

She closed her eyes and walked up to him, angry. "What, what do you want? You want me to suck your junk just to see my friend?"

"Sure," He laughed. "I didn't think we would get to that this fast but that would be mighty fine." He laughed again as I took Marrisa's arm and led her back toward the front of the house to the little hall. I couldn't let a mother of two give a blow job to a stranger.

"You are not giving this jerk, head," I told her.

She started to tear up. "I have to, we are so close to Joseph, Maura. I don't care, Juan won't care."

I suddenly realized I had to do it. I had to do it for her. "No, I'll do it."

"No you won't, I won't let you."

"Please Marrisa it's no big deal, please let's just get this over with." We stood there a minute and I decided to call Noah. I wanted him to hear the situation.

Brinnng. I was calling him from the phone near the entrance.

"Come on ladies, I'm waiting!" The man called from inside.

Noah picked up the phone and I told him about the giant with an overeager cock. I told him I didn't want to do anything, I wanted to leave. He suddenly got very quiet. "They told me you were wearing stockings today." He whispered. I didn't know how he knew, but he had a fifty-fifty shot.

"What?" I was confused.

"They all said you were wearing stockings and a short skirt today. They all want you."

He was teasing me, I knew that tone of voice. "I am, I uh, I can't bend over at all," I told him. walking further away from Marrisa. I didn't want her to hear.

"Go be a whore if you have to."

"I do have to, you are not here, I need someone to play with." I licked my lips, I was starting to get into it.

"I will know when you are done, I am making believe you are with me right now." He hung up. I bit my lip and looked at Marrisa, she thought I was going to walk out but I headed back in.

"Everyone who puts on a dress has to navigate a strange cock every once in a while." I lied to her and left the hallway.

***

"Sit!" I yelled toward the large man. I first showed him my stockings by lifting my dress high.

"Holy fuck, you are hot momma."

"You can't touch," I told him. "I will suck you off, but you can't touch me. Sit on your hands."

He shook his head. "Get the fuck, I ain't listening to some skinny white bitch. Sit on my hands, what are we in third grade?"

I took my compact out of my bag and started to fix my lips. A nice dark red, I knew he was watching. I put everything back and I lifted my dress again a little higher, I did the pose that gets Noah all hot and bothered. One foot in front of the other and a little bit on my toes. I spun around and showed him the back, lifting the dress so he could see my garter belt and ass. Then I walked away.

"What the fuck..." He yelled as I moved off. "Come on back, I won't touch I promise... Please..." I heard him fall back on the chair. "Look my hands are under me now."

I smiled at Marrisa and told her to stay here. She didn't need the image of this jerk's dick in my mouth. I walked back in and he did look like a little boy sitting on his hands, a 270 pound one.

"How are you going to take your pants down, sitting like that." I teased, slightly breathless. It was a tone that I mastered being with Noah. Sometimes I can talk like this over the phone and make him come just by him listening to my voice. "Let me see what you have, baby."

He laughed and pulled down his pants past his knees.

"All off, I want total commitment," I told him.

Once he was ready with his hands under him again, I knelt down and looked at his cock. It was tremendous. Too big for my mouth, too big for anyones. It was big, black, and crooked. It reminded me of the Sewer Serpent logo on Marlon's truck.

I started to lick the side of his cock, I wanted this done fast and I couldn't even try to imagine I was with Noah. He moaned as the head of his cock made it past my lips. I slowly sucked, licked, and kissed it, teasing him the whole way, leaving a dark red lipstick print around him. I looked up at him while he was in my mouth.

"Shit you don't suck like a little white girl, momma." He told me as I kept it up. I then grabbed his dick and started jerking him off, with both hands. It had to happen soon his smell was way too pungent, I was ready for him to cum. I licked and bit my lips as he watched me. It didn't take long until he shot his sperm past my shoulder just as I ducked. It landed on the floor with a thud, there was so much of it. I kept on pumping until he was spent and dripping like a candle down his shaft.

I stood up holding out my hands. "Tissue." He handed me a box and he got redressed. I was going to need a lot of them.

I called in Marrisa and with him shaking his head, singing my praises, we went through the door to see Maura. He couldn't have been nicer about it. It better be worth it.

We clicked in, our heels making noise on the beautiful wood floor. There was a small man on the couch watching the TV.

Marrisa called, "Josefina?" The petite man in a hooded sweatshirt walked up to us. He studied me and then his long-forgotten sister.

"Do I look like a Josefina? Josefina died in Cooperstown. I'm Joseph." He took a step back. "What do you want, why did Johnson let you in here, no one ever gets past him." His accent was all but gone.

"Johnson?" I thought. I sucked Johnson's johnson?"

Marrisa looked down on him in her high heels. "I'm your sister."

"Yeah, just what I need," He said as he made his way to the fridge, "A sister."

It didn't go well, he was quite angry. I kept quiet I was just here in case Marrisa needed me again, but then he looked up at me. I was at least a foot taller than him in my own pumps.

"You brought a queen here for support. What's your name, are you another sister?" He laughed and moved away, drinking his Gatorade. He didn't want to know who I was, he didn't care.

He then looked towards Marrisa from the other end of the room. "You were daddy's lookout. I would get dressed and you would run to him. You would even stand guard when he threw my pantied ass in the basement bathroom, why do I want to talk to you?"

He then called Johnson, who told us to leave, but he was nice about it. Marrisa was quite upset, but she stayed cool while we exited the room.

Johnson showed us out. "Come back tomorrow, sweet momma, I will be waiting for you." He said to me as he patted his hardening dick.

***

Two Dark and Stormy's later I was back to my old self. "Here you go Verónica." the bartender said. I smiled and left him a big tip.

"That was a complete waste of time chica." She said when I gave her the third drink.

Sipping, I said, "No it wasn't now you know. Isn't it better knowing than not knowing?" I held her hand she was upset but still focused.

"And you look so beautiful in your dress, I'm sorry I put you through this. Oh my God, what if your mother found out?" Then she got quiet, I could tell she was remembering. She stared straight ahead. "He was right, you know. I was a terrible sister. I was a great daughter, but a terrible sister. I wanted a brother not another eh...." Then she started to cry, her head in her hands. Through sobs, she said, "I thought you two were so alike. I was so wrong. You were a boy who wanted to be a girl and Joseph was a boy that just wanted to LOOK like a girl. He is still exactly the same he hasn't grown up at all."

I rubbed her shoulder. "Don't worry about it anymore, let's just stay here and get drunk."

"I thought," She started again, "That he was going to be wonderful like you. I convinced myself that he was exactly like you. I remembered him falsely with your personality and even your voice. I was so wrong."

She then sipped from her straw and looked up at me. She put her hand on my cheek. "YOU are my sister, YOU are who I love.... not him, 'F' him." She couldn't even curse when she was livid, I then touched her hand, I had an idea.

"Let's go to the show tonight, it starts in," I looked at my watch, "twenty minutes. Let's show him we don't care. 'F' him is right."

***

Just because Maura Mee hated us didn't mean we couldn't support her career, so that's what we did. We were quite drunk, but that was okay, we sat at a table in the back full of men who did nothing but give us chat-up lines. They wanted to buy us drinks, but we were done, we just wanted to watch the show.