Mexican Summer Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through Maura's set, she walked around asking fans questions and of course making innuendos, it was quite funny. She finally got a glimpse of us, she looked surprised. Maura started walking towards our table, I was about to piss my panties thinking she was going to stick the microphone in my face. She handed it to one of the guys next to us, to my ultimate relief.

We clapped at everything she said, we laughed at everything funny, we were a great audience. And when the lights went on we left with the rest of them.

***

The next morning we got up late, had lots of coffee to combat the hangovers, and packed to go back to Cooperstown.

Getting dressed I wore my dark burgundy dress with white polka dots, matching white heels, and big white round earrings. Marrisa was wearing her yellow summer dress and yellow heels. I thought we looked amazing, to hell with you Coconut Grove you are going to miss us.

The car was picking us up at 11:30 AM for a 1:30 flight. The airport was in Miami and we figured we would hang a while just in case. It was going to be a long day. Miami Airport was nice though, and Marrisa and I still got a kick out of being in Coconut Grove. It might not have been a successful trip but it was still a trip.

We sat in the airport bar on fairly high stools together, finally having some beer, trying to at least show off our legs to the other patrons.

"Hey, Hey sisters..." we heard from outside the bar's door.

It was Maura, well Joseph.

We were both a little stunned, he was one of the last people we expected to see again. We were quiet as he made his way into the bar holding a little carry-on bag. "Gin and tonic please, heavy on the tonic. And more drinks for these beautiful ladies." He threw some money on the bar and pushed his way between us. He was so tiny I noticed as we both looked down on the top of his head from our seats.

"I use the term beautiful loosely you know. What no hello?" We hopped off our chairs and Marrisa gave him a big hug. "I want to see Cooperstown." He told us. "I'm not going back because of the two of you. You two are so lame, you are dressed like supermodels, this is Coconut Grove, not London. Ha ha." He laughed and we laughed with him. He was much more like Milly than Marrisa.

"All I had to do was listen for the clicking of heels to find you two."

Turns out Joseph canceled his last show to join us on the flight. We were surprised he was able to get a seat so easily. He told us. "Who the hell is going to Albany in July... no one."

When we boarded we took our seats pretty close to his. Then from the back of the plane came the Sewer Serpent, Johnson made his way in the cabin. He saw us and made his way upfront.

"Looks like we will be spending a little more time together momma, ha." He leered.

I looked at Marrisa and giggled, "Another story to share at The Cantina I guess." We giggled together and then I fell asleep dreaming about Noah.

***

Noah picked us up and was surprised to see Joseph, but even more surprised to see Johnson. There was hardly any room for him in his car. Me and Marrisa sat up front and the two of them sat quietly in the back. We had an hour's drive home, there was going to be a lot to discuss.

"So," Marrisa asked. "Are you two an item?" She turned to look at her brother. Joseph looked toward Johnson and sneered. "He wishes."

"I'm the manager honey, I made Maura Mee what she is today. I even came up with her drag name. When I met her she was called 'Mexican Summer,' stupid name for a drag queen."

Joseph just shrugged. "What did I know I was just a little putz from upstate New York." We laughed the entire ride, Noah had to pull over more than once to catch his breath.

***

I made Marrisa call Rosa before we got home. I didn't want her to be unaware, it has been twelve years after all. I didn't want her to have a heart attack on us.

***

We got to the house, my parent's car was there and the noise level was quite high. It was almost 7:00 PM.

The five of us walked into Rosa's house with Joseph in the rear. His mother pushed through and grabbed him and cried. I held onto Noah, I was happy and tired and completely proud of ourselves for pulling this off.

Suddenly Juan walked in the front door. "Come on everybody, The Cantina is ready for us!" He was so excited as he yelled that we all just followed him out. We were going to walk the six blocks in one big mass of people. There were so many of us including, Sophie and Manuel and their significant others. My parents were at the front of the crowd with Milly and Joseph while Noah and I lingered in the back.

"I missed you." He told me as we stopped to kiss. "We haven't been apart since my baseball days."

I kissed and then held onto him, while the partygoers made their way away from us. We kissed in the darkness of the neighborhood. We were the last ones to enter the Cantina.

***

Juan and Milly must have sent out the word because the restaurant was packed. It was usually closed on Sunday night but tonight was a special occasion. It was special for even more than just the prodigal son's, or maybe daughter's return.

I walked in saying hello to David and his mother, Noah's father, The Garcia's, and the entire staff of the restaurant. I felt like we were gone for a month instead of three days. I had a drink in my hand before I even made it to the table. Everyone was imbibing and having a wonderful time, there was laughing and yelling and a little crying, mostly from Johnson who was overcome by all the emotion.

My mother, for the first time in her life, took center stage. She had come all the way upstate to tell us something important. She had me and Marrisa sit down at the table with her and my father. Juan and Noah lingered behind us, I felt both of their hands on me. The restaurant lowered the music and they all gathered around us. My mother never had news, this should be interesting.

She looked at everyone, suddenly a little nervous. "Your father and I," she said a little shakey. "Have moved to Jamaica."

"Jamaica?" I asked "Jamaica, Queens?"

She laughed, my father, laughed. "No Jamaica," My father told us. "Wait, is Bob Marley from Queens?"

"Tsk... you know," Mother interuppted. "Sandy beaches drinking rum every night, THAT Jamaica. And everyone is invited to visit. We have so much room."

I looked at Marrisa as she grabbed my arm. I mouthed "Jamaica?" She squeezed me as my mother gave me an envelope. I ripped it open pulling out a check. "What's this?"

Mother had a big smile on her face. "We sold the house... with Milly and Manuel's help. They get the commission, you and Marrisa get the proceeds."

It was a big house, it was an even bigger check.

"Marrisa you used to take care of it and Sabrina honey, it was your home more than me and your father's. Milly was thinking you could buy a couple of houses together."

Milly showed us some perspective pictures of homes. "Three together, right up the block from where we are now," Milly said. "We will all be neighbors, and with Marrisa and Juan not needed in Brooklyn anymore, Juan could help set them up. After me and Rosa sell our house we will have plenty left over for upgrades." She laughed. "The Sewer men were putting in sewers just to accommodate these houses."

I looked over at Marlon, the sewer man and he raised his glass.

Someone yelled. "Cheers!" And we drank as one, happy to be home.

***

The party was winding down. Rosa, Marrisa and I were watching everyone dance, it was a great party. I had my arms draped around Noah, I was happy that he was here to share everything with me. I looked up and Joseph seemed to be enjoying himself, I was wondering if he would stay in Cooperstown for a while. Soon it was down to just family and a couple of stragglers. Even the kitchen help was sitting with us drinking semi-melted Pina Coladas.

"You are going to have to show some ID miss," Rosa said giggling to me as Juan poured rum into our virgin drinks.

"Don't worry I have it." She laughed when I pulled it out. They loved hearing a chica blanca pronounce the name on my card, "Verónica María de Jesús Gutiérrez Vázquez."

"Yes? Is someone calling me?" We all looked up as David's mother walked over and sat down opposite me. "Yes dear, do you need me? I was just about to go."

My mouth was open. "Are you Verónica María de Jesús Gutiérrez Vázquez?"

"Yes of course dear." She said.

Juan was laughing. "You needed ID, I asked David, he's Mister Blackmarket, he can get anything." We looked for David and saw he was making out with Johnson.

"I never said he was any good at it." Juan looked at me then at David's mother who seemed very confused. We all just laughed.

Juan then asked me, "Look at the birth date on the back."

"It says here I'm 47 years old."

"Really? Just like me." Verónica said surprised. We laughed even louder.

***

Eight Months Later...

We all visited my parents in Jamaica, there were so many of us on the same flight, it was like our own private plane.

'I think Jamaica in the moonlight

Sandy beaches drinking rum every night'

But Marrisa and I changed the next two lines;

'We have some money in the bank we can use

'cept we spend it all on designer shoes'

Once back in Cooperstown we all moved into our new homes. The Moreno's in the middle, Noah and I on the corner, and then Milly and Rosa on the right, geographically.

'I think Jamaica in the moonlight

Sandy beaches drinking rum every night

We've got no money momma but we can go

We'll split the difference go to Coconut Grove'

The End