All Comments on 'Mexican Vacation'

by Vagabondx

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why are you married again?

No point to staying married unless you want your wife to dominate you as she is here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
more

Would love to read more , keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not just getting

The precious lovely faithful wife fucked but getting it done by the black stud while you jack your little white dick. Thats never been done. If someone is white and this turns them on I can't begain with what is wrong with you, but I am glad I don't have this fetish. Write more about your fantasy vacation or not I don't care just put it in fetish or interracial.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, More

Please Continue the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent beginning for a first time writer

Works skillfully within the genre. It would be absurd to pay attention to the pleasureless perverts who pick up these cuckold stories, knowing exactly what they are going to get, and then to appease their own self-disgust, insult the author and his readers. Please continue for those who enjoy this kind of fiction.

seacoastcoupleseacoastcoupleover 15 years ago
So sexy!!!!

I absolutely loved this! Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
white husbands dream holiday

white mans dream holiday

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
if I were you

I would sell her to a mexican brothel. you have the money, she has the fucking. I would not really care anymore after she told me: Tomorrow, we'll see how back to normal we can get, but for tonite, I want you to sleep out here while I sleep in there with Chris, ok?" she whispered.

After this moment you should have known you lost her and that for her fucking means more than love or caring. to bad for you that you married an animal not a human beeing.

Simple49erSimple49erover 15 years ago
If you are a swininging partner

the idea is to share not humiliate. While some of the suggestions made are a little over the top, they express a reaction that seems reasonable. The moment she said no to him, at the very least a swift slap to the face and a reminder of whom she was married to. If she did not like it: pack the bags and remind her not to return home - ever. If you are a man or woman who likes humiliation, I feel sorry for you and hope you get help. Of course chapter 2 you might surprise us and let him have a spine and do what needs to be done to dispose of this lack of realtionship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What dumb cuck trash!

the wife has already tossed you out of her sex life. You arent swingers. Swingers share, and dont let their spouses feel belittled or left out. You are now a wimp cuck. In Mexico as was mentioned you could sell her to brothel, whorehouse, some of them provide drugs that keep the girls in line if needed. Or you could sell her to Chris and he could put her out on the streets to earn his money back. Either way she is now pure trash and you dont need to take her home as a wife. Divorce in Mexico is a lot more lenient than in the states and is legal despite what anyone says. Any woman that says she wont fuck you because she wants to fuck someone else doesnt love or care for you. If you want to be her servant and provide her with income to live her lifestyle realize you arent her spouse you are a cuck and she really doesnt care for you at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Why is this in loving wives?

It is racist interracial trash with a high gay component.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Personally

although I find this wife watching shit distasteful. I think the wife did the right thing. If you are not man enough to keep your wife, if you value her so much you would let another man fuck her... then she is better off getting rid of you. She should sell you to a Mexican brothel. She should pack her bags and leave you there never to return. And finally she should divorce your sorry for an excuse ass. This husband is not a man and he is getting what he deserves.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Feel free to write more... but I agreee wit others

This is not as well plotted as you could have done and is just a variation of the Black man/white woman/white husband cuckold story.

Try your hand at putting something new in here.

cheers

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All the usual horrible cliches in one story.

This story started off well but as soon as we were introduced to the, ahem, BLACK neighbor (but of course) you knew this one would soon head straight downhill. Then, sure enough, the white husband has to have a small "penis" while the black neighbor has to have a much larger "cock." Then, completely out of the blue and completely out of character for her, the fat white wife (because good looking black guys always lust after fat white housewives, right?) does the humiliation thing on her husband. The husband just eats it up too. No problem, no questions asked, no worries.<p>

Totaling it all up what do we have? One big, ugly, self loathing cliche.<p>

It was written well though, so it doesn't get the lowest score. Sure could've gotten a higher score if only the story hadn't fallen deep into the bin of horrible porn story cliches.

YusakuYusakuover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Very hot. Please keep writing!

RmblnMnRmblnMnover 15 years ago
Keep writing

Nice to read the stories of others who share my fantasy. Keep writing and don't let the detractors get you down (but really should be in the interracial category).

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
naysayers

Can't understand this fantasy. The funny thing is the reason they can't is the exact reason why they are most likely the guys we would love to fuck our wives for us. They are aggressive and love pussy to the fullest, our women would melt underneath them.

Not the best, but I can't get enough of the white woman submission to the black hung stud.

teeneywteeneywover 15 years ago
Very Good First Effort

Very hot story, pushed all my buttons. Keep writing!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
someone is going to regret that she fucked him

Just one time I would like to read that in the morning the wife goes to her husband and thanks him for the good night of fucking. Then doesn't want to keep her pussy for her new lover. Just one time!!! Well I'll wait to see what chapter two has to show, but I'm sure it's going to be just like all of the others and she will go with the new lover.As far as the story goes, I liked the way it's written and the way it flows, a nicely writen story. Thanks, ....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Erotic

Thanks for the read, blow off the critics, cuz you know they got off

on reading your story and aren't being honest with you or themselves.

Hell its just fantasy!

Keep writing, a great many of us enjoy this genre!

OOAAOOAAabout 11 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXCELLENT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue it soon!!! ;)

Best regards

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

what absolute cuckie garbage. they need some minus stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Dude just go ahead and go full faggot. You're already halfway there and that is what you truly want. Sick fuckers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

THE husban is a full on fucken fudge packer,and the wife is one full on dusch bag. She needs a size 12 eee shoe up her cheaten cunt she eats shit throw her out thedoor let the nigger have her.

Jay RichardsJay Richardsalmost 11 years ago
Great

Hey man, got me hard. Great stuff you should write more.

Jay

gacuckyboygacuckyboyover 10 years ago
More More More

That was great! Of course it's a cuckold story, that's the point, and its great! Please finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5 inch diude

Just jacked off my five inches and shot com all over.EEA8

jacktar48jacktar48almost 10 years ago
Please don't listen to assholes

The fact that this story provoked such outrage from so many bigoted, controlling women-haters with a deep fear of being rejected by their women is reason enough to keep writing. They claim to hate this genre but secretly love it.

You are good at this and you should continue to explore your abilities.

That said, I think you would find it instructive to utilize the services of one of the volunteer editors. There are some minor technical issues that could be addressed and would make your writing much more appealing.

Even if you can't find an editor to help you, I hope you continue. Your work is a welcome addition to the site. And you know what? Anyone who doesn't like your stuff doesn't have to read it. So fuck 'em.

shang40shang40almost 9 years ago
I had

My wife is having sexual relationship with her colleague and iI accepted iit without his knowledge.

But one day he came to our home thinking I am out on duty or city, she opened the door and from there he scooped her and carried her to guest room where they usually used to fuck. She protested but he didn't listen and fucked her.

Later I entered room to find them kissing and cuddling

She asked me to lick her in his presence and like a loving husband and cuck I licked her for long.

Later he again scooped her and they vanished in our bedroom and marital bed for rest of night fucking. And I slept iin guest room inhaling the sweet smell of their congress.

He took her 3 times more with once iin ass too.

I had delicious slurping iin the morning

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes Please!

Please continue the story! I enjoyed it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!!!! DAMN!!!! DAMN!!!!

This is the hottest, sexiest story I have read in Literotica. Beautiful and sensitive, without the need for racist and hateful language, or the need to make someone feel

less than a normal human. Sans the bragging of BBC. Opps, I just found out that there is a second chapter. Hopefully, it's a continuation of Chapter 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Cuckolding

Nice humiliating twists for the cuckold. I would have sucked Chris' cock clean, but I'm a real submissive freak. I would have liked to served as their urinal as well, but that might be a bit much for most readers.

Enjoyed the story. Well written, too.

Thanks!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
This

This garbage brought the cuckroaches out in droves, telling their bullshits stories and sniveling that people call them names.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You finished it already

When she and Chris came out in the morning, he was gone and so were all their former assets, All she ended up with was his wedding band and a note.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

If he was a man he would kick her cunt until it was up around her neck and chris balls were in his mouth, then sell her ass to a whore house in good old mexico low life cunt …..……

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous