Mexicana in RGV cheats

Story Info
Mexicana cheats on husband and has her first BBC.
872 words
4.18
24.6k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers

My Story,

I am a 39 year old Mexican women from Rio Grande Valley (RGV). I am married and have been for 7 years to a Mexican business man. How this all started was me surfing the web and I found interest in why so many married women were having sex with Black men. I have two other friends that are also married that have had a black man and told me I needed to try this out. I became very curious and started researching.

I started chatting during the day on the internet with some black men. Before I knew it I was becoming very aroused from these conversations. One afternoon the conversation turned to sex and I had multiple orgasms from an email conversation, and I loved it.

My online partner pushed to us having sex via webcam. I was so horny seeing his huge 10" cock on the screen. I bought a 8" black dildo and shared with my online lover me coming to climax from our conversations.

I told my friends I wanted to meet this guy. They had told me about a place they wanted to take me too. In RGV the only place to meet black men is at Club 3911. So I made arrangements and told husband it was a ladies night out thing. We went into the Club and it was something else. Many good looking people and seeing black men is rare in the valley. My pussy was dripping wet seeing these large black men kissing, holding and dancing with the Mexican women.

I told my friends with me being nervous that I was not sure this was the right thing to do. They said, just meet the guy. It did not take long and he was in front of me. I was like paralyzed. I did not know what to say or do. He knew exactly what to do and he took control of the situation. I could not help but look at him and the pictures and images from the internet of him naked and what his 10" penis looked like under those clothes made me so hot.

We had some cocktails and after feeling a little more comfortable he took me on the dance floor. Boy this guy was smooth. Great dancer and his smell and soft skin was really turning me on. I no longer saw the color in him and that he was black. When he held me tight and pressed his hips into me and I could feel that monster in his pants I nearly had an orgasm on the dance floor.

I have never cheated on my husband but at this point I wanted this guy very bad. My friends asked me how things were going. I told them I have lost control. They smiled and said let him take advantage of you. I was kinda shocked but they insisted it would be the best sex I will ever get.

When I came back to the table and we sat so close he began to kiss me. My legs were shaking and I was nervous. He then grabbed my hand and we left to the Doubletree Suites not far from the club.

I was nervous but the drinks really helped keep the edge off. We entered the room and he stood there kissing me and feeling me. He took his pants off and that 10" cock dropped out just hanging there. It was huge compared to my husbands 6" one. I have never seen something so big and THICK.

I started sucking his cock and it grew even bigger. Soon my clothes were off and he had me laying there eating my shaved pussy. My girlfriends had told me black men demand their women to have a shaved pussy. He soon had that huge cock penetrating my pussy and I could feel him stretching me. I came over and over again in every position he put me in. He told me he loved my fat Mexican pussy, he loved my saggy tits and did not mind my thickness. I felt sexy and hot for this guy.

I was so turned on he then asked me to get in the doggy position. He started fingering my ass and I liked it. Then he took his tongue and licked around my hole and then started eating out my ass. He stuck his to tongue deep in my ass and i was feeling amazing. I have never had anal sex but I was ready to give it up to my black lover. He slipped his huge cock in my ass and pounded me for over an hour and brought me to many orgasms that I could not even begin to think could happen.

He whispered in my ear that my pussy and ass was his. It was, and I was willing to give him any part of me to have that cock give me a feeling that no Mexican man could give you.

He taught me how special black men are and help me realize what I have been missing and what my friends have told me about. Chris you were my first and I loved it.


RobFBI
RobFBI
18 Followers