MFM Dreams

Story Info
Changing the marital dynamic.
6.6k words
2.19
11.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don't like stories involving men having sex with men too? No need to keep reading.

In the past during casual evening encounters at their house across the street, Tom always poured the wine generously, especially for his wife Ingrid and my former wife Nancy. Tonight, he was drinking in customary fashion, but it was Ingrid making sure my glass remained filled from the first bottle. I had already noticed she was braless, something notably unusual for her. As was the fact she was wearing a thin skirt, helping draw my attention away from her chest whenever she moved her legs. When Tom went to pee, she suggested opening a second bottle.

Adding it would help Tom get drunk like he used to with my ex wife in an unexpectedly suggestive tone, gazing directly at me. They certainly did get drunk I said, Nancy normally not being much of a drinker except around Tom. Ingrid said that Tom cannot resist getting women drunk whenever the opportunity arose, something she could understand.

She stood, bending in front of me to pick up the empty bottle, grinning and saying she would not mind us getting drunk together like that either. When she walked into the kitchen, I could not see any panties outline, leading to the sort of thoughts that are much easier to entertain after a couple of glasses of wine. Hearing her pop the cork, fairly confident that getting a good look at her unrestrained breasts as she returned would not be considered impolite. We have lounged together naked in their jacuzzi, so it was not as if I was unaware of the shape and size of her pretty breasts.

The way free breasts move is delightful whether exposed or covered by a top. Nancy often went braless, but in Ingrid's case, I can only remember two times seeing her braless, one time being getting the mail in a short night shirt, where it was obvious she was not wearing panties either. They have roughly the same sized and shaped breasts, however, allowing for Ingrid's breasts being almost always covered, Nancy nipples would get much harder, something easily noticed when she wore a thin or tight shirt. Or a loose one that made it easy to look down her blouse. Ironically, her nipples being erect indicated nothing about her state, but the sight could cause a reaction in onlookers.

Returning, Ingrid bent low to fill Tom's glass almost to the top, providing a gorgeous look down her shirt. Turning, she stepped close to me. Pouring, her shoulder brushed me while again noticing her nicely displayed braless tits, not hiding how I was enjoying the provided view. When she straightened, my glass was 2/3 filled, her asking if the amount was correct. Replying perfectly correct, continuing to watch while she poured the same amount into her glass, standing quite close. Tom still had not returned, her ass temptingly near before turning and sitting in her chair. Almost as if inviting a light caress, a thought appearing on its own, pleasantly stirring my cock.

Raising our glasses together, we sipped, Ingrid wondering aloud where her husband was, considering the wine waiting for him. Making me joke that as long as we did not have any dark chocolate, things should be fine. Ingrid smiled, as one of the times that Tom had gotten Ingrid and Nancy thoroughly drunk had involved him throwing up after sharing some dark chocolate. That also being the time that Ingrid and Nancy had kissed in front of him, a shared secret between all of us. Though due to the chocolate, nothing further developed. This topic was veering a bit close to certain things never discussed with Ingrid. My former wife had considered her fairly zealous in terms of marital fidelity, so the times Nancy and Tom had fooled around were not talked about. At least with Ingrid.

Being close neighbors, my former wife's wisdom in this regard had appeared sound to me, even when privately explaining in our bed what happened at different times. Descriptions that always turned me on as she knew, a pattern started from the very first time she came home from their house completely drunk as I lay in bed. Turning on the light, clumsily taking off her skirt and getting naked, giggling "I could have had a threesome" loudly before getting into bed, taking my already stiff cock into her mouth.

Moving up to kiss as she stroked my wet cock, the fruity and to me deliciously sexy taste she gets when really wasted after drinking wine was unmistakable. Just like how juicy her pussy was even before beginning to finger her, another side effect of alcohol that she does not like to admit to when sober. Nancy tended to consider sex the sort of primitive subject proper people did not admit to enjoying. When drunk, as Tom had undoubtedly guessed, she had a very different attitude.

That initial time, the wine certainly loosened her tongue too. She began to shift, holding my stiff cock as she unsteadily straddled me, eyes on my face. "Tom kissed me in front of Ingrid," she half sighed, "she was really out of it." With my cock head now touching her slit, I asked how out of it? She slid my cock slit against her clit, something we both love, answering Tom didn't care. Her slurred words were not especially coherent as precum made my cock head exquisitely slippery, but hearing her talk about Tom feeling her up was more exciting than how she had stripped and immediately gone down on me.

She explained how she put her hand on his thigh, moaning but not as hard as you now, grinning a bit at the word play. Sensing her being in a rare mood, wondering how far she would go in talking openly slutty with me. So Ingrid saw your sexy tits being played with by her husband, all of you drunk?

Real wasted, she groaned, but they are neighbors. Neighbors who are probably having hot sex like we are, I responded, hearing her moan as my cock head slid between her slippery open lips. "Did Tom touch between your open legs" I asked, feeling how she sank down along my shaft, "in front of his drunk wife?" Her response was to beg "fuck me, bump me, deeper, bump me hard" as she started riding me. "Bump me" being her preferred naughty euphemism for what she wanted.

Nancy came right before I did, her contractions matching my pulsing orgasm perfectly. Unusually, after a moment, she just lifted herself off me, saying that was perfect, rolling over without putting anything on or cleaning herself, quickly falling asleep in relaxed satisfaction. Something natural with previous lovers, but exceedingly uncommon with her. Over the following years, my wife and Tom were involved in various drunken encounters that she believed Ingrid never needed to hear about.

In the present, Ingrid began to talk a bit about Nancy, moving her chair closer when asking about how faithful she had been as a wife. Several years had passed since getting divorced, the wine was definitely affecting us, her curiosity a bit arousing, especially the way she put her hand on my thigh. Quite near my now obviously growing length, prompting a straightforward answer, not considering any implications from the past.

Neither of us was faithful in that way I replied. She leaned closer, breathing near my ear, so you and Lisa fooled around? Mentioning Lisa, a woman who I had sex with over several years while married, caused my inhibitions to shrink as my cock grew. Yes, especially at the lake came out easily, only after saying it remembering how Lisa never wanted my ex-wife to know. A confidence still technically being followed, Ingrid not being Nancy. Thinking of sex with Lisa added an unexpected aspect, making me a bit more certain that Ingrid knew what she was doing, my leg moving closer to hers.

She brushed her lips against my ear before half whispering do you remember how I made out with Nancy, in front of my very drunk husband? Mentioning Tom made me wonder where he was, a thought that faded as Ingrid's hand slid over my taut jeans, feeling the outline of my downward pointing hard on. Replying yes I knew that you kissed each other, she sighed that Nancy had nice tits that her husband liked seeing. Her lips brushed my ear again, followed by her tongue playing over the sensitive skin.

Nancy told me, I repeated, further revealing to Ingrid that it had always been always hot to hear Nancy's tales of sex with other men. Ingrid moved her thigh against mine, pulling her skirt quite far up, guiding my hand to the inside of her near thigh, right where the fabric ended. This was not the first time my hand had touched her soft inner thigh, and technically it was not under her skirt. Yet the way she looked at my straining length twitch at the contact indicated her awareness of what she was doing to me.

Ingrid asked not just Tom? Not just Tom, then adding not just Lisa either as my cock twitched again, a wonderful sensation. Recognizing only after saying it that I had shared secrets of two former lovers, balanced by the increasing desire to have sex with Ingrid, regardless of how realistic, loosening my tongue. The wine was affecting both of us, making it easy to keep going, adults knowing what was happening. Talking intimately can become a turn on, a fact that was leading us on in growing temptation.

She then asked if I had ever shared a partner, with me saying no, that never happened. Ingrid said playing with Nancy's tits in front of Tom had been a real turn on, and that Nancy was the first woman to suck her nipples. Making me say that Nancy never told me that. Ingrid added did she also say how she was touching Tom then like I was being touched now as Ingrid played with another woman's tits for the first time? Or how when Tom left to throw up, Nancy did not stop caressing and kissing her breasts until he came back out, and they started laughing a bit at what was going on?

With the way my cock felt under her teasingly delicate touch, of course my hand started moving higher along her soft skin, returning the favor. Her scent had become subtly noticeable, and thoroughly tempting. She relaxed, spreading wider, my fingers quickly confirming she was not wearing panties as she began unbuttoning my pants. Though Tom and Nancy had done various things together over the years, Ingrid and I had never been sexually intimate like this. Her being the one initiating the conversation and contact meant simply following her lead became irresistible.

When my finger slid between her uncovered pussy lips, she just groaned "fuck yes." Her hand was on my shaft, guiding it upward, soon freeing it completely. If it wasn't for the fact that she had clearly wanted to be finger fucked after we both got turned on talking, this entire session would have almost made me suspicious in some fashion.

In a way, those thoughts were not completely off, finally noticing Tom in the doorway, pants open, jacking off. He smiled a bit, then sat down at the table and took several large swallows of wine. Ingrid bent her head, lips soft as she began to kiss the tip of my cock. Hearing Tom ask something about her mouth being as nice as Nancy's made me respond "fuck yes," just like Ingrid had at my first touch of her pussy.

As her lips went down my length, I added a not particularly organized stream of words talking about getting head, both from Nancy and now his wife. Including saying Ingrid was as good as Nancy going down on me. I had never discussed sex with a third person, but just like with Ingrid, talking like this to him was exciting in its newness. Tom stood to get a better view of his wife going down on me, stroking a surprisingly sexy cock.

With Ingrid continuing to blow me, I slumped in the chair, finger no longer playing with her pussy as she knelt between my opened legs. My head went back, eyes closing, not really thinking of anything except how good her warm mouth felt. The way she held my cock at the base was exquisite, just like how she left my cock entirely before changing rhythm, my shaft rigid with taut skin surrounded by wet softness. A hand started exploring my chest, followed by a mouth kissing around my sensitive stretched neck. Only slowly did the thought arise that Ingrid was the one whose mouth was not surrounding my cock, with a breast pressing against me.

Raising my head a bit, eyes opening, Ingrid seductively asked if I liked it, before moaning she did, pulling back a bit. Turning my eyes towards her, seeing sexy breasts with crinkled nipples, along with how her hand was moving under her skirt. This was not my first time being with a masturbating married woman, but having sex with a married couple was completely unexpected.

"Is he good?" she groaned, "like Nancy sucking your dick?"

"God yes, like Nancy, holding tight, hot fuck mouth." Saying this, Tom's cock sucking got even sluttier.

Ingrid groaned something about Tom imitating Nancy, and how Tom was jacking his rigid dick going down on mine. I rubbed a hand over a soft breast and erect nipple, asking if that felt like Nancy, amazed at how hot talking like this had become. Secrets were in the past, and in the present, Ingrid and I were openly talking to turn each other on even further, her husband listening. She definitely knew about Nancy and Tom, playing with herself watching her husband go down on me, making me wonder what else might happen.

She brought her lips against mine, followed by a stretched out interval of bliss, two married mouths inviting me into paradise. Her kissing became sluttier too when my finger returned to her willing available pussy. She held my face in both hands after pulling back, words tumbling from her about sharing cock. Tom moved, standing between us, his stiff rod at face height for both of us. Taking a quick look around, I saw that somehow, his wine glass was empty.

My slippery cock was being stroked in a way that matched my finger fucking, making it easy for us to turn our attention to the man that had kneeling to give me head. I slid another finger into her smooth lubricated tunnel as she kissed his cock head first, then groaning it was my turn to go down on her husband, right in front of her. My lips slid over Tom's surprisingly sexy soft skin, feeling how her pussy tightened against my fingers, contracting even harder after taking his cock head into my waiting mouth.

A wife getting off on her husband getting head right in front of her was completely unexpected, especially her dirty moaning about watching a hot blow job, being finger fucked by a cock sucker. She stood, taking Tom's head like she had mine, and they started kissing. Two fingers were still inside her soft smooth tunnel, moving in a circle, skirt covering my arm. She slowly pushed her husband's pants down, then turned to lean against the table.

Tom stepped out of his pants, cock coated in my spit as I moved my head nearer Ingrid's wet cunt, the spell of her scent filling my mind and taking control. Ingrid has a sparse bush, one with fine dark not quite curly hair. Her bush was not luxurious like Nancy's, but it looked fantastic up close framing her inviting entrance, labia dark and swelled.

Obviously enjoying my first teasing tongue flicks over her slit, she held the skirt up. I heard wine being poured, with two glasses being picked up and drank from. This somewhat matched what Nancy had explained regarding that initial almost threesome, except for my suspecting she had been at least as drunk as Ingrid and Tom were becoming in the present. Today, I was being cautious in a sense, simply trying not to drink as quickly as they did. On the other hand, becoming a threesome had not required much wine.

The glasses were put down as they began kissing again, Ingrid easing her thighs wider as my face went further between them, hands holding her thighs. Finding her clit erect, a bit larger than Nancy's, her reaction to my nibbling gratifying. Feeling hands at my hips, I let Tom pull down my pants as Ingrid reached down to pull off my shirt. Leaning back enough to let the shirt go over my head, we moaned at the same time as Tom went down on me again, hearing him say something that sounded like "Nancy's cock."

She moaned louder when I put two fingers back inside her slippery welcoming love tunnel, sucking her clit past my teeth. The wine affected her the same way as Nancy, her cunt completely sopping, labia swelled and open. Its effects on Tom were even better, as he almost deep throated me, his wife directing to "take him all the way, like Nancy." A bit of fantasy on her part, as Nancy was not really able to do that. Though Tom had a somewhat smaller cock, making it conceivable she had deep throated him.

This continual mentioning of my former wife was a bit strange if also definitely a turn on, considering how Nancy had always insisted on secrecy when telling me in bed what she and Tom did. Being fully in the open added immensely to the sexual wave we were all riding.

Looking upwards from her bush, Ingrid's expression was almost blank, as happens when someone is completely lost in pleasure, her eyes barely seeing how Tom was going down on me as she was fingered and eaten. It occurred to me, in a wonderfully dirty way, that this was Ingrid turning the tables, indulging herself in a threesome where her desires were primary, in front of her horny cock sucking husband. Not that she was being cruel, considering how Tom enjoyed his extra-marital cock sucking, giving and getting. Or how we had both enjoyed arousing each other before Tom entered the scene.

His mouth left my shaft as Ingrid kept a hand on my head, signaling she wanted to keep going. Between her soft thighs, sounds were muffled as my mouth kept pleasuring her clit, but it sounded as if another bottle was being opened. A couple of clinks made it plain that wineglasses were being refilled, and Ingrid's hand rose, apparently to take a full glass. They were both experienced drinkers compared to me.

Or Nancy for that matter, who would come home loudly stumbling upstairs past midnight after a night drinking with Tom, mumbling in a slurred voice how she wanted to be bumped by a hard cock, sometimes not even noticing being still dressed getting into bed. Tom would get her very drunk, something she anticipated happening after that first experience, especially those times going over when Ingrid was gone for a few days. When that drunk, her normal inhibitions about talking often disappeared, asking to be fucked on her hands and knees or demanding to ride me.

One time, cock sliding into her waiting hot wet fuck hole, she groaned how Tom had been fingering her after drinking a couple of bottles of wine and taking off her panties in their downstairs guest room. Continuing to explain how her panties were soaked through, making out and humping, panties Tom still had. Why? I asked, believing she had taken off her panties to pee before getting into bed bottomless, shirt still buttoned. "He smelled them after I did" she said, starting to grind. Nancy really did like the sexy scent of her panties, but her saying "he jerked off into them. Too quick" then groaning "I want cock, don't stop, fuck me." I moaned something about fucking her slutty fingered pussy, bumping her like she wanted, filled with cock.

Another time, she talked about sucking his cock in the kitchen after drinking several bottles of wine. He played with her tits, with Ingrid upstairs. How she started it, reaching down his shorts, asking if he wanted head with his wife home as she jacked him. Making him beg for her to go down on his straining hard on.

She never made him cum directly herself, not only because Nancy much preferred teasing a man. We were never exclusive, with the lines we drew for ourselves being similar, if distinct. She never let a man cum touching her. According to her at least, something I believed as she much preferred being a cock tease, if that included going down on a man for 15 minutes without cumming teasing. That being one of the reasons those drunken evenings were so satisfying, as she had satisfied her cock teasing needs, desiring primitive animal sex, knowing how to get it.

12