MFM Dreams

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand, I would always try to make a woman cum. We both agreed that fucking involving married partners would be crossing a certain line, for ourselves and for those we were having sex with. This was not pretending that what we did with other lovers was not sex, simply that it stayed within broad boundaries.

Ingrid began drinking, so I stopped actively fingering and tonguing her slit. Feeling lips slide over my cock head, the cool liquid sensations that followed were incredibly satisfying, as was the way he swallowed what must have been some wine. His mouth left and returned, again cool and wet as his lips slid down my shaft.

This time, the wine warmed before he swallowed, a fantastic sensation, imagining him swallowing my pumping hot cum the same way. A glass was put on the table, Ingrid saying "he learned that from meee.. mmmm.. yesss" as my fingers started moving inside her. Hearing her begin talking about how she went down on her husband while getting head from him was amazingly kinky, especially the way he would change style as her description continued, the sounds from her pussy becoming louder.

Not being married any longer, getting involved with a couple like this carried no personal complications. Nothing was secret tonight, everything very much public. Ingrid's speech grew more disjointed as I slid a third finger into her wonderfully slippery pussy, stretching it wider. Possibly also because of the way my pinkie was starting to touch her anal ring as her husband began to lick my balls while jacking my spit covered shaft.

Disjointed or not, her words were revealing the paradise she was in seeing two men have sex in front of her, with occasional mentions of Nancy thrown in, mainly directed to Tom. As if telling him this was the cock that Nancy fucked and sucked when married, so now it was time to do Nancy's former husband, in front of his wife.

She began moaning about needing to empty my glass too before another bottle. Reaching out to take it, my previous caution about drinking too much with them crumbling away, likely in the same way it used to with Nancy. Draining the glass quickly, aware that we had finished a bottle of wine in a short period of time. Also aware that time became hard to measure when lost in such pure bliss. Tom left my cock, Ingrid pulling me to stand against her. Still in her skirt, I told her how sexy she looked topless as we began kissing.

Passionate skilled kissing, the wine adding its own growing magic to how we were making out, bare cock against the thin cotton, hands roaming her naked ass, skirt lifted at the back.

Kissing that was interrupted with Tom handing each of us another full glass of wine. She giggled, saying we could drink together, raising the glass then bending her lips to mine. As they pressed, she opened them a bit, a trickle of wine starting to flow. As we swallowed, she pulled back, saying my turn to let her drink. We did this a couple of times, emptying maybe half a glass before finishing them off.

Putting the glasses on the table, I saw Tom's empty glass, realizing he was not around. Ingrid mentioned she needed to go to the bathroom too, so I followed her. Standing near the door, I could see Tom on the bed in the guest room. Ingrid left her skirt on the tile floor before peeing. Getting up, she walked unsteadily before holding my body against hers, asking if I was getting as drunk and horny as Nancy did with Tom, because she certainly was. She sighed when my hand went between her legs, saying getting drunk like this was making her so wet and fuckable, with two cock sucking men available.

We began kissing again, shaft between her thighs and under her slit, both of us aware that Tom was watching, playing with himself. Starting to move was mutual, holding each other by the ass, sensuously grinding as our tongues danced. Though Tom was obviously horny looking at what was happening, the impression of Ingrid being in control remained. Neither of them had done much with the other, not that I was concerned with my cock starting to feel how entrancingly wet she was becoming.

Only slowly realizing that the reason why she felt so delightfully wet involved starting to go inside her. Her aggressive tonguing had provided a distraction while positioning herself to provide my cock access to her ready pussy. I had never fucked a married woman before, especially one who had made me so completely drunk while turning me on. Part of me thought that a condom might be a good idea, but the part going deeper into paradise was thoroughly uninterested in any interruptions in the glorious sensations Ingrid created taking my cock further inside her.

Nancy had always been concerned about condoms in terms of pregnancy when not on the pill. However, she rarely cared about them when drunk, making it my responsibility. Now, I had no ability to stop from going deeper, knowing that this was the sort of drunken sex that is so impossible to resist, particularly the way Ingrid kept moving her body and kissing. Sloppy wet kisses, my tongue starting to take control, rod going deeper into her luscious honey pot, hands spreading her ass cheeks, a probing finger lightly touching her rear rosebud.

She reacted to that contact both by starting to move her lusciously soft anal ring against my finger,and her ring starting to contract in a pulsing motion. She moaned as we kissed, encouraging my finger to go a bit deeper. Breaking the kiss, she rested her head on my shoulder, whispering that what I was doing felt fantastic. Deciding to take a chance, I asked her what was I doing. Even drunk when having her ass played with, Nancy never discussed this subject, regardless how much she might enjoy it.

Ingrid was not the same, delighted at my response to her saying she really loved her ass hole being fingered, my cock going as deep as possible inside her. "Tom never.. god yes.. touches that way," she groaned, "I really like it."

"So does Lisa" I said, feeling how her pussy grew delightfully tight around my shaft at Lisa's name. "She loves her ass being fingered like this." Our fucking grew more intense, starting to thrust together, creating a wet slapping sound to go along with our dirty words, things like "love your drunk slut cunt" or "fuck me harder, to your balls, like that." Orgasm was approaching, but neither of us wanted to end yet.

She moved back, resulting in my slipping out, jutting cock coated in her juices near her husband. Saying she wanted to be on the bed and fucked from behind, Tom's stroking approached the edge of orgasm, barely able to slow down. Leading my held length to follow as she quite clumsily got on her hands and knees, eagerly guiding me back into her sexy swampy wetness. Tom got beneath her on his back, head at the edge of the mattress as she took his erect cock into her mouth. Holding her hips, trying to keep from cumming too fast yet thrusting as deep as possible into her, balls pressed against her lips as she moved in rhythm, husband underneath her.

I knew Tom was getting a perfect view of his wife getting fucked, a fantasy of mine. One that Nancy always rejected, saying that it would complicate things too much between us.

Possibly true for her, but whether that applied in the case of the couple having a threesome was of no concern to anyone right now. Tom started doing what had always been part of my fantasy, though it took a while to realize as the pleasure grew ever more fantastic. The reason being his tongue getting involved right at his wife's slit and my moving cock, creating a shared wave of lust between me and Ingrid.

With a slurred voice, no longer going down on him, Ingrid said "suck his fucked cock" as she moved forwards, "then ride me." As my cock left her glorious velvet fuck hole, Tom's lips touched my juicy cock head, leading me to sink deeper into his mouth, my length coated with her wetness. I love getting head after fucking, and having a man do it made no difference to me.

Though it seemed to with Ingrid, still on her knees, playing with herself, head on the bed looking back. "Suck his fuck cock" she repeated, "take it deep, like Nancy sucks cock." At this point, the thought arose that maybe Tom and Nancy were still doing things with each other after my divorcing her, because Ingrid's words were definitely for her cock sucking husband, going down on the man that had just been filling his wife's juicy cunt.

The other thought that slowly arose was that maybe Nancy had not been completely accurate regarding Ingrid's lack of sexual interest considering how she turned on she was, pussy open, ready for more cock. Ingrid moaned that I should lay on the bed. It took a bit for Tom and I to switch positions, with Ingrid kissing me, tasting how drunk the wine had made her. Then how her kissing became truly slutty as her husband's cock entered her waiting fucked pussy.

Breaking the kiss, Ingrid said she wanted to tit fuck as I ate her pussy, giggling that her drunk husband wouldn't mind her being eaten like that. We were a bit unskilled getting into position, but feeling her free hanging breast touch my rigid length was incredible. Becoming even more incredible when she lowered her chest, seeing their fucking up close, feeling it reflected in how her tits moved over my cock as Tom pumped her pussy. Ingrid's breasts were a bit bigger than Nancy's, whose were right at the margin of being large enough to squeeze together.

Lifting my head, tongue rapidly finding the top of her stretched slit and flicking over her erect clit. Tom's thrusting grew faster as my tongue went a bit lower, right where they were joined in pure marital bliss. Bringing an arm under her, my thumb began playing with her well lubricated clit. She seemed almost ready to cum when Tom came, stopping his motion as his balls contracted and drained. He pulled out, still more than half hard, as Ingrid kept squirming eagerly against my thumb.

To be honest, that is not my style when fucking a horny woman, though I do understand becoming extremely sensitive and withdrawing immediately after orgasm. In my case, this occurs after getting head, which seems to be rarely considered unsatisfying by most partners. Tom had apparently crashed, something familiar from sex with Nancy after she spent a night drinking with Tom, sometimes simply passing out after sex.

Ingrid was different, remaining deliciously horny after Tom finished. Yet again Nancy's account of Ingrid not being interested in sex according to Tom appeared inaccurate. Further it was my ex wife that generally wanted me to stop, so she could quickly clean up. No woman I have had sex with had ever been so obsessed on that point, now including Ingrid, with a cum filled pussy, ready for more sex. She lifted her body, then rolled to the other side, legs spread, saying she wanted more cock.

I had always wanted to fuck a woman after another man, and the way Ingrid's begged for my stiff cock was an unexpected thrill. As was seeing her cream pied cunt, labia large and puffy, telling her that I had seen Lisa's pussy once after she had sex with another man before I arrived. Ingrid moaned something about Lisa being a sexy cock lover.

Turning around and getting on top of her, she gripped my cock, saying she wanted it inside her, to make her cum. We were face to face, naked cock beginning to slide past her swelled puffy lips, our expressions a mirror to the other, revealing how fantastic this felt, going deeper.

She sighed "fuck yes, fuck yes" as my balls started pushing underneath her hole, becoming exquisitely slippery. Raising myself, starting to move my hips, groaning about how hot her pussy felt already filled with cum, perfect for more dirty fucking. Our words drifted into sounds looking at each other, knowing that we would be orgasming so good, more hot cum pumping into her squeezing cunt. Into a woman whose husband had already filled her, my cock surrounded by her soft love tunnel and his cum, a heavenly combination.

Her fingers were open, touching both sides of my shaft, right against her pussy lips, spreading the fantastic mixture of her juices and her husband's cum as we fucked. A fantasy coming true that never would happen with Nancy, especially my bare cock pounding into a semen filled cunt.

The physical merging was gloriously intense, time stretching, sharing the sort of rare bliss that comes following an extended session of passion. The sounds of "yes, yes" were impossible to distinguish as hers or mine, her hips moving to meet mine until we came in an incredible mindless flood. After orgasm, just laying together, Ingrid began murmuring in a sexy contented voice, with long pauses.

"Saw them having sex. Here. Doggy. Played, watching. They used a condom. She did not know. Told Tom."

"Told Tom?" I repeated, guessing what she meant, but deciding to see what details emerged. Especially considering all the details till now sounded accurate. Between cumming and the wine, we were in the sort of lovely haze where honesty is intoxicatingly inviting.

"Yes, about playing with myself, as he fucked Nancy on her hands and knees." She sort of laughed, saying "I saw Nancy's cunt filled with cock, making me so turned on. He was so surprised." Adding how being fucked by two cocks was even hotter than being a voyeur, saying I should stay like this inside her cum filled cunt.

Saying it had been unbelievably sexy being the second man to cum, cock starting to stir within her. Now realizing how Ingrid really got off talking about sex, even more than Lisa. Deciding to see how far the conversation could be pushed, I asked if Tom mentioned how tight Nancy was, even when completely wet. As I said that, her pussy squeezed, saying yes they talked about Nancy.

My cock was definitely starting to grow as she continued, squeezing again, explaining how hard he had become talking with her about Nancy, but she would not let him cum. Then she said this was the first sex Tom had had since Nancy, part of his agreeing to tonight as a way to balance things.

"Like sucking me after being inside you?" my cock pulsing a bit against her enveloping tunnel.

"Yes, he did not know I really like porn seeing two men do that. Or have two men fuck me." This time when squeezing, her smile was inviting as she recognized how my cock kept expanding. "How is my pussy now, sloppy and stretched by two cocks?"

"Fucking perfect" I groaned, starting to move a bit. "Nancy is almost too tight. Always wanting to clean up, not stay like this together."

"Tom leaves too. I like this, big cock still inside, getting hard again, keep going."

"You made me horny not wearing underwear as we first drank" I confessed, pushing deeper.

She laughed a bit, saying Nancy rarely worn a bra, something Tom always found really sexy, especially when her nipples got hard. Adding that not wearing panties had felt naughty in the best way as she drank, though Tom had not known. "More than a hint, right?" she asked, squeezing again.

"Yes, a lovely invitation finding out" I said, "just like Lisa visiting."

Ingrid squirmed a bit, making me sigh, followed by saying "I like looking at her sexy big tits."

"Her large nipples go straight to her pussy, more than any woman I have known." Ingrid's enticing squirming continued as I began to play with one of her nipples, grinding my cock. "Lisa gets so wet so fast that way."

Ingrid placed a hand between us, with a small shudder when starting to touch her clit, saying she wanted to be fucked again, like Nancy or Lisa. Grinning a bit as she squeezed again, saying I would be fucking her perfect pussy, not Nancy's or Lisa's, filled with hot cum from two cocks and wanting more.

We started moving in matching intensity, Ingrid sighing that this felt like getting fucked by three cocks in a row. "So dirty for cock, legs spread, ready for the next." What made this so kinky was that her husband was right there, who in theory could hear what we were saying and doing.

I was rigid, telling her "Love your hot cum fuck hole squeezing my cock so good," surprised at how explicit we were getting. Including how completely explicit the sounds of our fucking were becoming, making me moan about how exquisitely sexy her used cum cunt felt. That Tom was near us in bed added another level of thrill for me, though whether that was true for her was not possible to know.

Or care about, as she began panting about getting pounded by a big cock, words fading into crooning as she began cumming, pussy contracting in glorious waves. Having already cum, resisting temptation to join her was possible, talking dirty about her drunken cum slut cunt, ramming hard, her legs spread as wide as possible to have me go as deep as possible. Words kept pouring past her lips "fuck me, just fuck me, don't stop, big cock, fuck me, don't stop, make me, again, big cock, deeper, fuck yes, more cock, don't stop, make me cum, fuck me, big cock."

I started to cum during that stream of slutty words, mixing my own words about fucking her deep and hard, pumping her full of hot cum a second time.

"God that was fantastic" I murmured, laying on top, arms supporting most of my weight.

She sighed in pure contentment, saying I should stay just like that.

After a stretched period of comfortable uncovered contact, she said she needed to pee. When she returned, we cuddled for a long while, before she said that it would probably be best for me to go home, as much as it would be nice to stay like this.

12