All Comments on 'MFM Dreams'

by glory_first

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64about 2 months ago

"Don't like stories involving men having sex with men"...This kind of stories don't belong in LW! That's why Literotica has a "Gay" category! 1* just by posting it in LW!

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 2 months ago

I can see that men having sex could be part of a legitimate LW story, but this is just bad boring writing by an author who specializes in gay stories.

MwestohioMwestohioabout 2 months ago

I have no problems with MFM stories, but this seemed like a big wall of text. Little conversation was in quotes and not set apart for readability.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for the butt sex disclaimer, I clicked away in less than 30 seconds. But came back to leave you a message that upfront disclaimers are very useful on this site. Although I would have hated your story, I respect that part of your process. Appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Badly written - wrong category

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 month ago

"Don't like stories involving men having sex with men too? No need to keep reading." - No need to post in LW, either.

JollyrogeringJollyrogeringabout 1 month ago

Lovely story.....

It took me a while to get used to the conversation without quotations and figuring out who was doing the talking. But, after a while it became normal and that normality was what made the story so hot.... I like the style! Different!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This author seems to be trolling... Ditto Mwestohio's 'wall of text' observation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I hope your speech patterns don't mirror your writing patterns...it would be nothing but mumbled, jumbled sounds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sounds like he needed to divorce and try again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I finally agreed to the mfm but I also demanded that there would also be a fmf. That was when my wife backed off pushing the mfm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Dumb faggot

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Very convoluted. What were you really trying to say that couldn't have been more direct and shorter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I enjoyed the story, but found all the alcohol got in the way of the sex. It seemed the author was at least as interested in the alcohol as he was in the sex. And the constant references to somebody's ex were distracting as well.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous