All Comments on 'MFTDP!'

by ZoeyZola

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
horny

had me salivating at the prospect...

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 8 years ago
DP comes naturally

"The boys sucked and fucked and masturbated one another with gusto" - three twinks, born to fuck, enjoy threesomes and learn DP techniques naturally. Detailed description of sex positions and practices! Totally realistic! Most delightful! PLEASE MORE!

harlanwebleyharlanwebleyabout 8 years ago
So sexy because it's so well written!

This story kept me HARD, and kept me... laughing! It's really very funny as well as being incredibly sexy. Such delight in casual twink sex. Mouthwatering descriptions of young guys having sex: "Oh yeah, oh yeah," Adrian was muttering, massaging Ricky's round lean ass cheeks with his strong hands, gazing in wonder down past the ridges and clefts of his own sunkissed torso to the shaft of his long thick well-lubed prick as he nakedly eased it all the way into Ricky." YUM!!! More please more!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

You have a way with words, and i don't often see my own grasp of vocabulary challenged. No need to explain yourself as to why you dig gay porn, tons of straight men dig lesbian porn. My reasoning for my own interest is you have two if what you like to look a, at once. Female erotica trends trail behind male by about a generation, so we are only recently seeing an upswing of female interest in gay sex i think. While this subject matter isn't necessarily my niche, i do believe you could narrate a pair of sumo making out in a broom closet in a beautiful manner if you were so challenged. I picture you as a Superfreak of Rick James proportions ;)

eurowritereurowriterover 7 years ago
Beyond Barriers

Excellent story. Not just well written, but liberating in its taboo-breaking escapism. It captured the fluidity of sexual desire. It evoked the euphoria of endless hours of serial sex - fucking and sucking until sore and aching. The philosophical essay at the end was an added bonus. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
buttsex between boys is natural

all that sodomy would sure keep the kids out of too much trouble huh!!

bless your heart ... this story was wild xox

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

I'm 100 heterosexual woman. I love love hay erotica and porn. So fucking hot Not sure why more women don't or won't admit to the same. I'll pick two men over two women being sexual any day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of my favorites.

I must say, this is one of my absolute favorites (if not my very favorite) story on Literotica. It deals with a one of my favorite subjects and one that is incredibly rare to find in erotica/porn, incest involving male bisexuality. I am a young bisexual man who loves women that are into gay/bisexual male sex, especially when it involves incest as well.

I have had a lot of fantasies about a mother who enjoys watching her sons have sex together, or who likes watching her husband have sex with their sons. Sadly, because this such a niche fetish (I guess), it is incredibly rare to find any erotica/porn that involves this. So for me, coming across this story was amazing. I would love to see something like this in a comic or visual art form as well. I am sad though that the author is no longer writing. I hope you are doing well and, if you ever want to come back, I would love seeing a sequel to this story.

greenbriefsgreenbriefsover 3 years ago
Great story!

I'm fascinated by "straight" guys engaging in same-sex sex. I like the genres of coercion and mind control, but there's something extra special about guys just doing it because it's fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous