All Comments on 'Mia'

by hobrigef

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Absolutely amazing story. Accepted that this story may not appeal to everyone, but it's music to my ears. The depth of writing clearly indicates Mias' deep understanding of being a cocktease either from personal experience or observation. Would love to be teased by Mia and I would absolutely kiss her arse and anything else she'd want me to do. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Wow this is so ridiculous. You clearly hate pretty women because that's weirdly coming through in this crap story.

JayneDeviantJayneDeviantover 4 years ago
Love it

No one writes hot cockteasers like you do, so bravo. That said, I would have lived to have seen more of janices humiliation... love to see a hot girl put a fat girl in her place, and heap on the humiliation, make it painful and everlasting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Would like to hear more about Janice. Sounds like she's developed a sick crush on Mia and thinks by hanging around her she'll be like Mia. Maybe Mia institutes a dress code for her. Taps her long nails on Mia's arm, while Janice can't grow her nails out. Maybe Janice loses her apartment and becomes Mia's roommate/maid. Maybe Mia gets promoted and brings Janice upstairs as a fulltime personal assistant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Can't wait; I'm the anon who asked for more of Mia. Hoping for something slow-burn and psychological like "Wicked Wife". PS where does the name "hobrigef" come from and how would you pronounce it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous