Mia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So then it's strictly hands off for the remainder of my visit. We stay on his couch and we talk. Or rather I do. Rob will not be that communicative, I guess because there is really only one thing on his mind, the thing that is now neither happening nor being discussed. So he doesn't say much. He just gazes hopelessly at me, a crazy burning lust in his eyes, his mouth slack, his face red and rather sweaty, grunting occasionally and breathing quite heavily. Poor Rob! What makes it worse for him is that I haven't bothered putting my clothes back on. I'm sat there next to him in just my little panties. I know! And him being such a tits man too, lol. There's this massive bulge in his trousers the entire time! It's quite a funny sight and I can't help but look pointedly at it and giggle. Rob doesn't like it when I do that. He thinks I'm mocking him. He can be quite perceptive, Rob can. I suppose that's one of the reasons he got to be Head of Department.

This is my favourite time with Rob, these 'topless chats' on his sofa after I've cruelly denied him yet again. It's my boyfriend's favourite too. Mark is as evil as I am. It's one of the reasons we work so well. He loves to hear chapter and verse about how my poor boss endures the agonies of sexual frustration during these intimate encounters with the luscious little cockteaser - moi! - who Mark and only Mark gets to fuck any time he wants. He chuckles and says what a fucking sadist I am to mistreat a man in such a wicked way. We giggle together at how the horny old bastard must be fucking gagging for it.

Which of course is true. I do have poor old Rob gagging for it. I know this and I revel in it. Rob is desperate to carry on what we were doing and fuck me senseless. He wants me so bad at this point that it's almost killing him. He is no doubt fantasizing about overpowering me and raping me there and then. But I know he can't and he won't. I can sit there in his office, almost naked, chatting merrily away about this and that, and he will behave himself, despite his angry, neglected cock screaming at him not to.

The guy is besotted with me, you see, just like they all are, hence I can get away with anything, even blatantly tormenting him like this. I could make him kiss my ass if I wanted to. In fact, that's a thought, lol. But this is good enough for now. It's a truly delicious situation for the dedicated cocktease and I make the most of it. I sit very close to Rob, my bare leg brushing against his trousers, my big bouncy tits jiggling around right under his nose, and I chat to him for ages. I really prolong the ordeal. And oh yeah, one last thing to relate. When I'm finished and I do finally get dressed, I tend to struggle a bit with my bra. So I have Rob help me with that. LOL! Can you imagine?

END

12