Mia

Story Info
Orgasmic Yoga.
2.4k words
3.77
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This story is a sister piece to "A Beautiful Space Between" they start out the same but have very different endings. One is fantasy and one is what really happened I hope you like both stories.

My name is Cheryle I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney, married to a beautiful blonde women, Ann. We are always looking for new ways, activities, to spend our precious time together. So Ann book us a shared yoga experience I looked forward to all week.

I had been preparing a case for an important client all week which means long days at the office. So Ann and I were looking for a little respite from the long week with a shared yoga experience. We found a little piece of heaven, at a downtown yoga studio The Space Between, a beautiful space, Soft colors, real candlelight and a great sound system to support us getting lost in shared yoga experience.

As soon as I met Mia, a beautiful dark haired lady with cut brown eyes and dark skin, I understood why she is a yoga instructor. She was confident, outgoing, yet still approachable, she gave off very comfortable vibes. You could tell right away that she's a woman who isn't afraid to be who she is.

After introducing and checking in, Ann and I, we moved to our mats, in the quiet, candle lit room. Maybe I was overthinking things, but I swear there was a buzz of energy circulating around everyone. It was like each person had given themselves permission to really embrace this class, that openness created a sense of excitement in me.

First, Mia explained that there are five secrets to having a successful Orgasmic Yoga experience. Now I've been to my fair share of yoga classes. Vinyasa, power, Hatha, Bikram, Buti, Kundalini... the list goes on but "orgasmic yoga class". What had Ann signed us up for, I was intrigued, I certainly hadn't experienced that style of om.

To the skeptics, Orgasmic Yoga might just sound like a gimmick, but it actually stems from one of the oldest forms of yoga--Shakti yoga. Shakti refers to feminine energy and the Hindu goddess. Orgasmic Yoga was created from studying the authentic roots of Shakti tantra.

"The goal is to help women heal and empower their Shakti sexual energy," explained Mia, "The micro-movements and squeezes we do in Orgasmic Yoga are actually the modern adaptation of these ancient and authentic practices, which had to be kept secret even in India for thousands of years because of the religious taboos against sexual energy. Orgasmic Yoga and tantra celebrate sensuality and view sex as holistic and a path to meditation and see sex as the goddess energy embodied in us," she continued.

I swear there was a sexual energy circulating around everyone. It was like each person had given themselves permission to really embrace this class, that openness created a sense of excitement so I played along.

First, Mia explained that there are five secrets to having a successful Orgasmic Yoga experience. Each is incorporated into every section of class, the goal is to use them as your base before segueing into bigger movements. I smiled at Ann who gave me a wicked wink.

Bliss Breath

Place two fingers on your throat, inhale and exhale deeply through your nose. Constrict the back of your throat, creating an ocean-like whispering sound. Honestly, this isn't all that different from the typical Ujjayi breathing you're taught in Hatha yoga. But the finger placement did help.

Secret Squeeze

Place two fingers on your pubic bone and squeeze your pelvic floor.

Pelvic Tilts

On your inhale, push your hips forward a small amount. On the exhale, release and bring the hips back to start. I imagined Ann on her knees between my legs stroking her blonde hair.

Small Hip Circles

On your inhale, circle your hips forward. On the exhale, release and circle them back. Ann's long tongue exploring my insides.

Microcosmic Orbit

Move your hands over your arms and legs, even through your hair, with a feather-light touch. I released my long red hair from the hair tie.

The first sequence, Standing Goddess, tilting my hips forward, squeezing my butt, and releasing. Then we did the tiny hip circles in both directions. My pussy said hello this feels good.

Kneeling Goddess, I gently moved my hands up and down my arms, yeah, yes I felt nice. Running my fingers through my long red hair, I was focused on trying to match my Bliss Breath to my Secret Squeezes. Aroused in a room filled with seventeen other woman doing the same thing.

Mia had us sitting on our feet, knees spread open on the ground, arms above our heads. Then, we'd thrust our hips up and forward, simultaneously pulling our arms down to our sides and emphatically yelling, "yes!" Auralism at it's best.

Doggie Goddess sequence started and once we started doing the tiny hip circles, my pussy kicked in high gear. Maybe it was because I was wearing tight-to-the-body compression leggings, but once the micro-movements began, I could feel subtle clitoral stimulation happen, all of a sudden this class was very interesting.

By the time we moved into Missionary Goddess, a lot of hip bridges, leg openers, and Happy Partner pose, my pussy was extremely wet.

In Mermaid pose, as we squeezed our pussies and thrusted our pelvic bones out while engaging our booty muscles, Mia instructed us to "visualize pulling a string from our pussies to our hearts to throw the orgasmic Shakti energy over the top of our heads." As I'm throwing my orgasmic energy out, my very wet cunt was alive with pleasure, my mind was cleared of all thoughts of legal battles, or where I was.

Body tingling, a shattering orgasm crashing over my little body "Yes!" I screamed in delight. Yogasm, in a room full of ladies, panting trying to catch my breath, from the intense pleasure.

"We're now going to finish with Savasana to rejuvenate the body and relax the mind. Do your best to be still, as the deeper you relax, the more benefits you receive from the pose." Mia instructed

Savasana is the final resting pose to rejuvenate the body and relax the mind ending the class with the silence of Om.

Those killer poses. all those chemicals interacting, producing loads of happiness. Emotions flowing, tearing up, joy and happiness.

There are actually three stages of Savasana: Stage One is allowing the body to find relaxation. Stage Two is when savasana actually begins. Stage Three, the final state of savasana, occurs when the ego and mind let go.

"Namaste," Mia said ending the class

Although orgasms from yoga aren't a guarantee, because what in life is? A study published in The Journal of Sexual Medicine found that women who regularly practice yoga, orgasm or not. have more satisfying sex lives. As Mia put it, "It's a practice that requires you to be body aware and present, not dissimilar to love making." I'm not sure I'd go that far, but it definitely can feel pretty damn awesome. A study by the University of Indiana says that 45 percent of women have experienced an orgasm doing yoga.

After class Ann and I chatted with Mia casually she was a very charming and interesting person. Ann went to use the bathroom before we head home leaving Mia and I alone.

"Cheryle I watched you during the class I think I know what you really need." Mia offered in a stern school teacher way.

Caught off guard I just looked at her puzzled no words formed.

"Be here tonight at nine pm," which sound allot like an order then a request.

Ann returned and we walked back hand in hand to our apartment. I spent the rest of the day thinking about my strange interaction with Mia. Why did she think I would just show up at nine, who di she think she was, I know my place in the world I'm a bright, articulate, well educated, highly paid Attorney who was she to give me orders.

But that night I told Ann I had to run into the office arriving at the yoga studio just before nine. I buzzed the door and after a few seconds was greeted by Mia. I looked up into her brown eyes leaning down she embraced me kissing my lips, her tongue finding it's way in my mouth, I responded in kind. 'Stop' I thought your married to Ann, taking my hand she led me up the stairs, my head spinning, embracing again at the top of the stairs, we kissed. "Strip!" She said sternly more of an order then request. I step back kicking off my running shoes, unbuttoning my blouse, removing my tight jeans and underwear dropping them to the floor, last was my bra. What was I doing, I stood naked before her "Kiss my feet!" Mia Ordered. Why was she talking to me like this? I got down on the floor and kissed her feet "Worship me," Mia words rang in my ears.

I kissed and licked eagerly with my long tongue, sucked each toe in my mouth they were sweaty and tasted dirty but I was getting aroused. Worshiping her, cleaning her feet, like a dirty slut.

"Do you want to taste my cunt slut!" Mia asked.

"Yes Miss" I whimpered.

But I was enjoying this, her dominance over me really turn me on, I eagerly attacked her pussy, licking, probing, tasting.

"That's it slut. eat it, oh my your good," Mia ordered.

"Thank you Miss." I mumbled.

Reaching to find her clit, rubbing, Mia moaned, as I curled my tongue inside her. Her hands grabbing the back of my head pulling me in. I could barely breath, her juices covering my face, I felt wonderful serving her, submitting, craving her orgasm, how did she know, I was her slut, only wanting to please her.

On my knees working her wet cunt with my long tongue. I felt tingling just like early in the day at yoga class. Her hands entangled in my long red hair, sensory overload, an orgasm hitting my little body. My cute little toes curling, muffled screams of pleasure, still working her wet cunt with my long tongue.

Releasing my head pushing me to the floor, Mia stood over me, her warm stream of urine hitting me in the face. The shock, depravity, sending me over the edge again, my body shaking uncontrollably.

"Thank you Miss," was all I could say.

"Get dressed and get out SLUT!" Mia ordered. throwing my cloths at me and pushing me down the stairs as I struggled to get dressed. Out into the cold night air, half dressed, Mia's piss on my face.

That's when the message came on my cell phone reading "I own you," with a video attached. I watched myself submitting to Mia the fact I was enjoying it was obvious. I typed my response "Yes Miss."

I arrived home still confused by my pleasure in submitting, releasing control, letting go, Mia was a very good yoga guru. Ann asleep in the bedroom I climbed in the shower cleaning my body after an intense workout.

A week had passed since my encounter with Mia I was beginning to think I dreamed the whole thing. Checking my phone messages at lunch '9PM' I knew what the meant.

"Strip Slut!" Mia ordered.

Blindly I obeyed tingling with excitement I removed my cloths.

"Hand me your panties," Mia commanded.

Sliding them off I handed them to her she took them to her nose. "WET! I knew it, you enjoy this"

"Yes Miss" Did I really just say that.

"Open your mouth slut," Mia was in total control.

I obeyed opening my mouth wide as Mia shoved my own wet red lace panties in my mouth. Leading me to a mat, bending me over into downward dog, she walk to the closet across the room. Removing an oddly shaped dildo

She held it in front of my eyes "You know where this is going?" She asked.

I mumbled, "NO Miss," shaking my head, scared at the site of this huge dildo, she laughed a wicked laugh that sent shivers down my spine. Moving out of my site, afraid to move, I waited for what would come next.

Poking the large head at my tight asshole, I held my pose, my ass stretching to except the head. Mia pushed the huge dildo in deeper, grunting as my ass adjusted to being filled, tears rolling down my face, my ears filled with that wicked laugh. Thrusting in and out of my dry ass, no lube, no spit, the pain was immense. Suddenly she stopped holding the dildo deep inside my bowels, I whimpered, somehow I missed the feeling of being fucked in my ass.

I started moving fucking my own ass has she held the dildo in place laughing. What was wrong with me, I needed this, wanted this, bucking, impaling myself on the huge dildo. I felt my insides churning an orgasm building, without warning the dildo was gone, my bowels empty and gaping, I heard myself begging, "Please Miss, Please Miss don't stop,"

"On your knees!" Came her order.

Taking the pose as ordered Mia walked to stand in front of me.

"That's it slut. eat it!" Mia ordered.

"Thank you Miss." I mumbled.

Mia moaned, as I curled my tongue inside her. Her hands grabbing the back of my head pulling me in. I could barely breath, her juices covering my face, I felt wonderful serving her, submitting, craving her orgasm, and het hot urine. On my knees working her wet cunt with my long tongue.

Mia turned pushing my face between her ass cheeks, I licked her dirty ass eagerly with my long tongue. Her ass was dirty unwashed the smell intoxicating, I felt tingling just like the last time. Her hands entangled in my long red hair pushing me into her ass, sensory overload, an orgasm hitting my little body. My cute little toes curling, muffled screams of pleasure, still working my long tongue inside her ass.

Releasing my head pushing me to the floor, Mia stood over me, her warm stream of urine hitting me in the face. The shock, depravity, sending me over the edge again, my little body shaking uncontrollably.

"Thank you Miss," was all I could say.

"Get dressed and get out SLUT!" Mia ordered. throwing my cloths at me and pushing me down the stairs as I struggled to get dressed. Out into the cold night air, half dressed, Mia's ass juice and piss on my face.

Another message came on my cell phone reading with a video attached. I watched myself being fucked in the ass, eating Mia's ass, begging. I was enjoying it that was obvious.