All Comments on 'Mia and Eddie'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
shit

what a shit-1*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Last twist

LOL The last twist changed the story from 1* to 5*****. It may be a big pussy woman as Mia had said Eddie to look for small pussy woman............or Eddie was born as a cuckold material??? Yes the poor daughter what a childhood was produced by her parents!!!!!!!!

csltcsltover 10 years ago
Interesting!

Good One!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"she was struggling with weather or not "

Things like this need to be corrected to get a good score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical Cuck/Gay Tripe From this Author

All the same male on male, cuckold humilition and cock cages? Non erotic drivel

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
long shot

she only wished for things, never asked him to kill anyone. not a very strong

court case. cock cage was a joke line. not a great tale. she could have

divorced little dick when he started to whore her out. jerk off to her picture having

sex , no way

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good twist

The twist on the end was not THAT much of a surprise! I was considering Sweetie until the hour difference was brought out ... AND it was a knife kill! Later, Vinnie Bull became an obvious suspect - and Sweetie came back under consideration as an accomplice or contractor!

Looks like Sweetie is going to have to look for VERY large clits in her next vacation spot. Sorry for kid, since Nana is no longer 'used to kids!' Not sure what the Captain is getting at with our Hero's expected squad-room popularity, unless there are a lot of Dickless Tracy types in the precinct!

Good read!

BTTapBTTapover 10 years ago
Good storytelling

Really good short story. It started out kind of standard and then dovetailed into the weird and surreal. Excellent mystery short. Obviously, the author can really write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
don't see a case

I don't see this going to the DA.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
no criminal case here

she did not tell vinny to kill anyone, so what are you going to try her for wishing and hoping. he should have kept shagging her. what a whore, no crime committed from her end

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
to no criminal case

For those who think there was no crime committed:

"What I want to know is, how you did it. How did you get Vinny to murder Eddie and Mick."

"So you figured that out huh?...If Vinny killed him all the better. Mick was just a bonus.

That is an admission of guilt

" Vinny was a very jealous man"

Vinny was the weapon, she coerced him into killing them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even if he had "always loved her"....

(and what that REALLY means is that he "always wanted to FUCK her"), after hearing all about her lifestyle, (especially the part about how she doesn't know how many men she had been with, because ALOT were one night stands), WHY IN HELL would he want to put his dick inside the woman responsible for his best friends murder???? I'm exasperated because this is the very point of the story! He just had to have his shot at her, before he sent her away to jail. OK, so he had "always loved her", but that was the little girl who grew up down the street. After she became a whore, EVEN Eddie knew enough to quit fucking her because of the diseases her slutty coochie might be infected with. But it isn't only finding out she is a slut, it is learning about the secret life of a couple of people who were your best friends. Stepping aside from the adulterous betrayal in the marriage, this is primarily a story about the betrayal within two friendships. NIETHER Mia nor Eddie were the people who they seemed to be, and both were lying to our hero. Eddie knew enough to keep his best friend and partner out of it, but it seems pretty clear that he was involved with some very sketchy characters. Those kind of associations would have been career suicide, if discovered at work, and how was our narrator able to stay above suspicion? (they were partners, remember?) Then, you get Mia, his crush; his romantic vision of her clouded by youth. When her true colors are revealed, it is obvious that he loses all respect for her, and he gets revenge for his dead partner and long time friend, by bringing the truly guilty parties to justice. OK, so he set her up. But it still bothers me that he would STILL feel like fucking the bitch, after all of that. And that he could STILL be fucking her, while so calmly getting her to admit how she set her lovers up, during the very act of fucking her himself. It also bothered me to read the descriptions of hard-ons you wrote were caused by hearing how she turned Eddie into a closet cuck and faggot.

I'm sorry, I'm no fag, and my dick works just fine. But there is no way that I am getting turned on by an evil slut who just had my friend murdered!! Simple as that. I honestly believe that even if I had lusted after her for years, after learning the truth about the whore, that being with her wouldn't get my dick hard. Just thinking about the threat of the possible diseases the skank could give me would be enough to insure my dick stayed in my pants.

The BEST part of the story is him getting her arrested. I DO appreciate the James Bond like set-up. But even Bond caught the clap once or twice too, didn't he?

I liked the revenge, I just wish he didn't have to fuck her to get it. Fucking her OVER should have been enough. I would rather he had stayed a good cop, by doing his job well, instead of becoming a questionable cop, by getting a revenge fuck caught on tape, and likely a trip to the clinic soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

LOL. A fine story. Creative and original cheating wife story.

With the state of the Brooklyn courts Mia would never go to a trial.

Give us another 09cutter

AMerryMan

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Eddie wan't really a man to be married to a hot wife

Especially if he wants to give his wife's pussy away, so he got what he deserved.

I don't understand Tony giving her up instead of talking her into of giving up all of her other lovers and just fuck him.

Thanks for the read

syd_v63syd_v63over 10 years ago
Cheesy

Made me laugh. I really don't like the revenge stories and try to stay away from them as much as possible but this was a worthwhile twist. Unfortunately as with all these stories it was predictable

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
Enjoyable read

Yes, there were some technical errors, but there was some good originality here, and our hero, good cop that he was, and loyal friend that he was, sought and got justice. Believe that his work should get him recommended for detective training/testing. Thanks for writing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Strange

A little far-fetched but a great tale. The assholes are dead and the skank is in jail. All's well that ends well.

HA

avidreader123avidreader123over 10 years ago
One loose end

What will happen to her kid? Too bad she was a manipulating bitch. I wonder if she was the one who got Eddie to let her have others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Liked the tale

Just a bit weak close to the end.. still a 4 stars...

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Poor kid

The story is good, because the Author wrote a inocent victime a kid in the story. The reader could find a point, where the story give true human emotional connaction above the twist.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
This was .... different !

The author took an imaginative course in having the narrator neutral as Switzerland, in terms of being very involved and yet not a cuck or bull. Loyalty to the badge was ultimately highest priority. The idea was excellent , but the technique was rough..

If 09cutter had spaced out the core facts with other cases being worked, the revelation of murderer's identity would have excellent closing reveal/ twist. This was still a quality read. The author did many more things right then wrong. But to get hot emblem, he is going to to have to refine his game just a bit more. ****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And the crime was?

She told Winnie not to kill, so why was she arrested?

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Cute

Only 1 flaw; how could Eddie kick the shit oiut of 3 guys and then take physical harassment from Vinny. Still 5^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope, no crime

She may have manipulated Vinny by playing on his jealousy, but she neither hired nor coerced him into committing any crimes.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Good story.

It did turn dark in the 2nd half, maybe a bit too dark for my taste, but the ending was inevitable. Was she broken, or just evil? I guess we will never know.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Cute isn’t the right word, but it was better than the majority of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The proofreading (or lack thereof) has already been mentioned, so I'll leave it at that. I don't normally comment on the direction of a story, but Mia blaming Eddie for turning her into a slut really irked me. It's so typical of so many today who won't take personal responsibility for the choices they've made. Mia was already a slut, just one who hadn't yet acted on it, prior to Eddie. It's not possible to change a "good girl" into a slut. Believe me, I know, because I've tried. I wanted a Hot Wife (or Hot Girlfriend) who would fuck other guys, but they wanted none of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous