Mia and Evelyn

Story Info
Mia and Evelyn visit her aunt's cottage.
2.1k words
4.19
7.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characters in this work of fiction are 18 years of age or older.

--------

"Hey Mia, I'm renting my aunt's cottage this weekend. Wanna come?" Evelyn stood beside her best friend next to her locker.

"Of course, I'd love to." Mia answered while digging out her books. "As long as I can do some homework."

Evelyn drew in a breath, "Of course, then we can go swimming."

"That sounds like fun." Mia then agreed.

"Definitely, I'd love for it to just be the two of us." Evelyn added.

Mia chuckled softly.

School ended and the two were off to Evelyn's car, the first stop being Mia's house for her extra clothing, sunscreen, and toothbrush.

Mia said goodbye to her parents for the weekend and strutted back out to the car. They stopped at Evelyn's for the same gatherings as she said goodbye to her parents as well and headed off.

They stopped by Evelyn's aunt's place to grab the key and then were on their way to the cottage.

When they arrived Evelyn jumped out of the car followed by Mia as the two grabbed their bags from the back seat. Evelyn stepped up to the front door, quickly unlocking it and finding her way inside. Mia admired the surroundings as she stood inside the cottage for the first time.

"This place is beautiful." she mentioned.

"It is, isn't it?" Evelyn said, stroking the long chestnut colored hair that reached down to her breast.

"I can already tell I'm gonna love it here." Mia was giddy.

"Make yourself at home... It's what my aunt would have said." Evelyn said plainly.

"Okay," Mia set her bag down on the fold out sofa, "What should we do first?" she asked.

"We might as well go swimming. We can plan the rest of our evening after we decide to come back in." Evelyn grabbed her bag, ready to fish out her bathing suit.

"Fuck." Mia exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Evelyn asked.

"I forgot my swimwear." she complained.

"Damn," Evelyn thought for a minute. "You could wear your bra and panties?"

"I'd rather go nude." Mia laughed.

"Alright, bet." Evelyn confirmed.

"What? I was joking." Mia sounded confused.

"We have our own private area between the cliffs, I'm totally down to go nude... Just saying." Evelyn alluded.

"All right, fine." Mia became amused.

The two grabbed a pair of towels and raced down to the edge of the cottage property. A set of wooden stairs stretched down to a small beach area where the remnants of a campfire was set up.

"There's an idea for later." Evelyn added, gesturing to the set up.

"Sounds nice." Mia said, awaiting Evelyn's advance as they stood awkwardly for a moment. "You first." she uttered.

"Fine." Evelyn waited a moment, heaved a deep breath, then began undressing. She was at ease seeing Mia follow suit. She dressed down to her bra and panties. "Here goes nothing."

She drew in another breath and before she knew it she was naked. She tried covering herself up. Not knowing what to do, Mia did the same, attempting to cover her privates. The two waddled toward the water awkwardly.

Evelyn entered the water first, when the water reached her hips she jolted. "Hooo-eey, that's cold on the vagina." she said, uncovering herself as the water provided natural coverage. Mia shreaked as the water touched her crotch area as well, as she too, uncovered herself.

Once they were both fully submerged the water grew warmer, as they shared a nice private bath in the salty water between the rocky walls that surrounded the outstretch of her aunt's property. Their swim lasted a little over an hour as they climbed back up to the beach, enveloping themselves in their towels. Now that they had refreshed themselves in the water, there was a slight chill to the air that surrounded them. Evelyn took a glimpse at Mia's small, perky tits. Mia had done the same, eyeing up Evelyn's naked body without giving as much as a hint.

Wrapped up in their towels, the girls carried their clothing back up the property and into the cottage where the air had become cooler.

"Are we getting dressed again?" Mia asked.

"You know what?" Evelyn started. "I kinda like being nude."

"You first." Mia said again.

Evelyn hesitated a moment, then tossed her towel aside triumphantly. Mia followed along, tossing her towel aside as well.

"It's freeing, isn't it?" Evelyn asked Mia.

"Kind of, I guess." Mia answered shyly.

"Here, it's chilly." Evelyn wrapped her arms around Mia, giving her a gracious hug, their nipples pressed together.

Mia's arms pressed up against Evelyn awkwardly as they shared a moment wrapped up together.

"It's not that bad, is it?" Evelyn asked.

"I guess not." Mia suddenly warmed up to the idea of being nude.

"Let's fold out the sofa and do homework." Evelyn suggested.

"Sure." Mia agreed, still feeling slightly uncomfortable.

Evelyn bent over in front of Mia to get at the hooks of the sofa, she unregretfully took a look at the girl's plump derriére. The sofa soon slid out, becoming a bed for them to lay on. Evelyn went to the closet to haul out a blanket for them to warm themselves up under.

The two girls lay down and covered themselves in the wool blanket sharing occasional laughter as they went over their homework.

Evelyn inched closer to Mia, biting her lip through more shared laughter. She kissed Mia who became stunned, wrapped her arm around the arch of Mia's back and kissed her again. The poor girl did not know what to do. Evelyn turned Mia over onto her back a gently set herself on top of the girl, softly pressing their nude bodies together. She felt herself becoming hard as her nipples pricked up. Mia was intensely shy, but allowed Evelyn to take over her well tanned body as she kissed her lips, down her neck, her chest, her belly button, and down to her waist where she began nuzzling the girl's clit.

A soft, shy moan escaped from Mia as Evelyn began to lick the straight girl wet. Her tongue circulated as Mia allowed, soon bringing her finger into the mix, inserting it inside of Mia's cunt. The girl continued moaning as she cupped her breasts in an ecstatic heat. Evelyn worked her finger in and out of Mia slowly as she continued to lick.

Soon she paused and rose up to her knees, Mia climbed up to her knees as well, then bent over slowly to lick Evelyn's clit in return. Evelyn took in a deep breath as Mia's tongue tickled and pleasured her. She gripped a handfull of Mia's soft, brown hair and tugged playfully. Mia lapped up Evelyn's buttery tart taste as the licking kept her hard and wanting more. She then brought her knuckles up to knead Evelyn into ecstasy. As Mia elevated again, she left Evelyn throbbing.

She pushed Mia down onto her back again and pressed her body against her, touching their clits together as she began to grind up against Mia. Back and forth very gently as the girls both moaned together, Evelyn nipped at Mia as her humping intensified. Evelyn felt herself cumming as she held on to Mia tightly, her body convulsing. She dropped onto the sofa in a pile, smiling up at Mia who finally kissed her back. Evelyn grabbed Mia's crotch and began massaging furiously to get the girl off. After a minute Mia came, too.

After a moment Evelyn finally came down from her high, "So, about that homework, huh?"

"Yeah, what happened?" Mia asked playfully.

"I think sex happened." Evelyn muttered.

"It sure did." Mia confirmed.

"Finally I can cross that one off the bucket list." Evelyn breathed.

"Really?" Mia asked.

"Yes, I've wanted to for a long time but I wanted to wait for the right moment." Evelyn took in a deep breath.

"Well maybe next time I won't be so shy." Mia added.

They cuddled together in their nakedness, playing with each other's hair and running their hands over each other's bodies.

Mia grabbed the pen she had used for homework and drew a penis on Evelyn's arm.

They laughed together.

"Why don't we go down and start the fire?" Evelyn asked.

The two girls got dressed and headed down to the beach. There was some firewood set aside to which they set up over the circle. Evelyn set the wood ablaze. Of course they roasted some marshmallows over the fire. Another hour had passed.

"How about we go inside and take a shower?" asked Evelyn.

"And erase my perfect drawing of a penis?" Mia mawed.

"Sadly, yes." Evelyn said.

"Okay, fine." Mia grunted albeit playfully.

They headed back up the steps and walked their way back up the property. Evelyn started the water running, as they stepped into the shower, she detached the shower head and sprayed Mia who shrieked. Mia then tried to snatch the shower head from Evelyn to which she couldn't overcome her grasp. Thankfully Evelyn resorted to rinsing the sweat from Mia's body, she then willingly passed the shower head to Mia and grabbed the body soap from the corner of the shower and lathered up, giving Mia a proper wash as they took turns cleaning each other as Mia did to Evelyn as well.

The two girls stepped out of the shower and dried off once again, this time they dressed back into their clothing. They spent the rest of their evening making food, eating, and finishing up homework before brushing their teeth and crawling into bed together. They spooned for a while before drifting off, awaking the next morning sprawled out on the fold out sofa.

Evelyn stretched out and looked over at Mia who was glaring up at her.

"Want to go for another swim?" Evelyn asked.

"Sure." Mia complied.

This time they took a lengthy stroll down to the beach, feeling refreshed after sharing an intimate time together. Neither girl was shy removing their clothing the second time. They waltzed straight into the water, hoffing again as the cold water touched their privates.

They shared a brief morning swim playfully pushing each other about in the water. Evelyn felt closer to Mia as a result of yesterday, they played in the water some more, splashing each other before swimming back up to the beach. They wrapped up in their towels and climbed back up the property and went back inside.

"What's on the bucket list for today?" Mia asked Evelyn.

"Well I was leaning towards more sex, but I could let that one slide." Evelyn noted.

"Well, not if it's on your bucket list. I can't stop you then." Mia said.

"Only if you promise not to be shy." Evelyn added.

"I won't be." Mia promised.

"Lay down on the bed and lose the towel." Evelyn commanded.

Mia followed through, removing her towel and laying down on the pull out sofa.

Evelyn removed her towel as well, lifted one of Mia's legs and sat down directly on the girl's pussy and slowly began grinding back and forth becoming more aggressive as she went on. Mia was looking down at Evelyn's mound watching her body move in motion. She reached out a hand and started groping Evelyn's left breast as she moaned with each thrust. The two continued tribbing for a few minutes, then when Evelyn stopped she went down on Mia licking up her sweet sweet taste. This time she was more aggressive, so much as slobbering all over Mia's clit. The girl was dripping wet as Evelyn continued to lick and slobber. Mia gripped the blanket as she orgasmed.

They quickly traded places as it was Mia's turn to slobber on Evelyn's clit. She brought her hand up to massage Evelyn's pussy as well bringing her to orgasm.

They cuddled up with Mia being the little spoon and Evelyn the big spoon. They talked about times when they were little kids.

"Remember that time that cat followed us all the way home?" Evelyn asked Mia.

"Yeah, and we wanted to keep it." Mia added.

"But my mom wouldn't let us." Evelyn said.

"Poor thing, I hope it had a home to go back to." Mia murmured.

"I'm sure it did." Evelyn assured.

"How about that time Robby punched that kid in the mouth." Mia said.

"Yeah, that was whack." Evelyn sounded amused.

The girls got up soon and made breakfast. Waffles with butter, strawberry jam, and maple syrup.

"It tastes just like you." Mia smiled.

"No, don't be silly." Evelyn laughed.

"I'm only half serious." Mia said.

Evelyn laughed again, "Well you taste like a Monster energy drink."

"Stop!" Mia chuckled.

They finished up breakfast and tidied up around the cottage before deciding they were done for the weekend.

The drive home was peaceful, Evelyn and Mia knew they were closer as friends.