Mia Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they were done Mia went to the lounge to find her sister. She was sitting on the couch, her nose in her phone.

"Do you know what happened to him?"

"Who?" Gaby asked.

"The dweeb".

"Oh. Yea, some guys in your year fucked him up a bit" she said simply.

"Why?"

She shrugged "You know the guy with the password? You talk to him right? I think I heard he was there".

She was talking about Scott, "Did he do it?"

"No these other two guys, I only know cause Lottie's seeing one of them. He's a complete idiot".

"Names?"

She looked up at Mia, "Why? What are you thinking?"

Mia shrugged, "just curious, might talk to them".

Gaby smiled, "Right, 'talk'" she said sarcastically.

"Well?"

"Dixon Smith and Roy... Robin... Robert or something. I don't know".

Mia left to go to her room, looking at the time, it was already 10pm. She plunged into bed starting to feel sleepy. She pulled out her phone and started to text. "What happened between Lucca, Dixon and his friend? And why were you there?"

Scott texted her back, "They were beating on him. I was walking by and they ran off. Why?"

"He's my brother, do I need a reason?"

"I don't know what happened, I just know they've been picking on him for a while".

Mia bit her lip. She hated the thought of someone giving her brother grief, he was such a gentle soul. "Can you get me their timetables?"

"It'll cost you".

Mia sighed, "How much?"

"Front row seat. Haha".

Mia smiled, "It's not like that. Lol. I just want to talk some sense into them".

"Yea, I'll email you in 5".

"How much?"

"Don't worry about it".

***************

Her phone buzzed 5 minutes later as the email came through, she checked it and saw two links to Instagram accounts and two attached files which showed the boys' school timetables. She looked at their schedules for tomorrow; both had further Maths during first period, and she had nothing. She bit her lip, already knowing what she was going to do.

She checked the links to see whether she recognised the boys and she did. In fact she remembered turning one of them down when he'd asked her to prom in year 11.

Mia sighed and stuffed her phone under her pillow. Tomorrow was going to be another long day.

***************

After brushing her teeth and showering, Mia slipped into a pair of black shorts, a loose, plain black crop top and a leather jacket. She fell back onto her bed and looked at the time, it was 8.30. As she sat up to put on her socks, there was a knock at the door. "Yea?"

Her father's face appeared in the doorway. "Gonna catch a ride?"

Mia nodded, "Be down in 5".

"Hurry up".

She slid her feet into a pair of Doc Martens and ran down the stairs to her dad's car.

***************

Mia strolled casually through the school corridors; everyone was either in class, outside, or in the common room. She bit her lip as she tried to remember the door number for the classroom. Pulling out her phone, she checked the email Scott had sent her once more, then walked back a few paces; realising she'd just gone past it.

She looked through the window of the door, scoping out the classroom to see where Dixon was. She spotted him sitting at the back of the room, a table away from Robin. Seeing them both quickly made her blood boil. She opened the door and paced to the back of the room. Mr Matthews who was sat in his chair had turned to face her, confused. "Mia?"

She hadn't realised Caleb was teaching the class. Mia ignored his voice and continued on her original path.

As Dixon noticed Mia heading toward him, he stood, pushing his chair back to try and prepare himself for what was to come, but before he'd even straightened out Mia had jabbed her fist into his throat and landed another hit on his jaw, as he reeled back her foot flew into his chest, and as he took another step back to try and regain his balance, she pivoted to her side and shot out her leg once more to kick him as hard as she could in his ribs; causing him to scream before he fell over his own chair and onto the floor in a fit of coughs and wheezes.

When she turned to where Robin sat he was already starting towards her; she saw Caleb in the corner of her eye rushing forward to stop the pending altercation.

She kicked her leg out and caught Robin in his groin, forcing him to keel over, as he did, she grabbed a handful of his hair and rammed her knee into his face, twice. Just as she was about to knee him a third time, she felt a set of strong arms around her waist, hoisting her up off the ground and turning her away from the boy whose face she'd just bloodied.

Caleb felt a sharp pain in his shin as Mia kicked back at him before driving her elbow back into his side. He did his best not to swear, but as he released his grip on her, he felt a pain in his mouth and nose; the taste of blood on his tongue. "Fuck" he gasped. She'd head butted him.

When he looked up, Mia was already out the door, he looked back at the two students who had been unlucky enough to feel her wrath. Dixon was curled up holding onto his side trying not to cry; while Robin was on the floor, his mouth a bloody mess.

Mr Matthews ran out of the classroom and looked up and down the corridor but Mia was nowhere in sight. He went to the Maths office, ignoring the looks of shock he was met with as he entered. "Call reception and tell them Mia Accardo isn't to leave the school building". He turned to leave before adding, "And we need an ambulance, there are two boys in quite a state". He grabbed someone paper towels and used some to wipe at his nose and mouth.

As he entered his classroom he made his way to Robin first; the blood stained carpet by his face was studded with teeth. He helped him sit up before passing him the paper towels which he clutched in his hands against his mouth.

When he approached Dixon, he saw that the boy was crying, grasping his side with one hand as he slobbered into the other. "Dixon can you get up?"

The young boy said nothing, continuing to sob.

Caleb crouched down, stuffing his bloody tissues into his pocket as the bleeding had subsided. "Can I check to see what's hurting you?"

Dixon continued to sob but let his hand drop from his side, then pulled up his jumper carefully, but stopped halfway as he screamed again. A dark bruise already apparent down the length of his side.

She'd broken his ribs. Caleb sat down on the floor beside him, breathing out a sigh "shit".

*************

"You're saying she didn't hit you?"

Caleb shook his head, "Look at my face, of course she hit me. I'm saying it wasn't intentional".

"How is that possible?" Ms Johnson asked; she was the head of the school.

"She was trying to get at one of the boys, I was just unfortunate enough to be in the way".

"So she didn't assault you, she just assaulted the two students?" she asked.

Caleb nodded slowly, the other teachers and two officers in the room watching him. "She was only defending herself".

"Mr Matthews, Mia doesn't take your Further Maths class, she wasn't meant to be there. If she was there; it was to cause trouble".

He laughed quietly, shaking his head again "Mia is just one girl, and I'm not sure you've noticed but she isn't exactly huge either, especially compared to those two boys".

"Yes, but she still managed to assault them, and both students have sustained serious injuries as a result".

Caleb waved his hand "What she did, isn't anything different to what those two kids have done to other students in this school, and they're both still here somehow," he looked at her accusingly "Mia is a more than able student, anyone who's ever taught her will tell you that. Believe me, you'll want her as an alumnus".

Ms Johnson stared back at him, "Mr Matthews, you're free to leave".

**************

Mia closed her bedroom door and shrugged off her jacket, throwing it on the sofa in her room. She kicked off her shoes and fell onto the bed. There was the sound of heels rapidly hitting the floor outside her door before it swung open violently. "Mia what the fuck were you thinking?!" Giada screamed.

She groaned and rolled over, burying her face in the duvet.

"MIA! It's not a fucking joke! Both those boys are in hospital and you're 18 now. Do you know what that fucking means?"

Mia mumbled into the sheets.

"MIA!"

She heard more footsteps and then her father's low voice. "You need to calm down and stop shouting".

Giada turned to face her husband, still red from her rage. "Don't fucking tell me how to talk to my kid" she yelled.

"She's my daughter too, Giada" he said calmly.

"I did not carry her inside me for 9 fucking months for her to grow up into a senseless bitch!" She screamed.

Raphael was beginning to lose his patience, he gritted his teeth. "Stop cursing". He reached for her wrist to take her out of the room.

"Don't fucking touch me!"

Mia turned her head just in time to see her mother slap away her dad's hand, it was then that he snapped.

He roared back "SHOUTING AND CURSING WILL NEVER SOLVE A THING, WHEN HAS SHE EVER RESPONDED POSITIVELY TO YOU SCREAMING FILTH AT HER?"

Giada was stunned into silence, it was rare that her husband lost his calm.

He continued "IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY DAUGHTER'S ROOM RIGHT THIS FUCKING MOMENT, THEN SO HELP ME, GIADA, I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF HERE MYSELF".

She blinked back at him, fury still filling her. She looked back at her daughter who'd buried her face into the quilt again then quietly walked out of the room.

Mia heard the door click shut, footsteps then approached her bed, the weight shifting as her father sat down on the corner of the mattress. She heard a heavy sigh. "Mia?"

She turned on her side to face her father, his hands balled into fists in his lap.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that".

Mia shrugged.

"She shouldn't have yelled at you".

Mia shrugged again "She has every right to, you heard her; 9 months" she smiled. "And she means well, I know she's right. I'm not a minor anymore, the law won't be as lenient on me if it gets to that point".

He nodded to himself, "We both know it won't get that far, but if you knew it could, and if you knew it was wrong, why did you?"

She didn't respond.

"Lucca?" Mia's silence was enough to tell him what he wanted to know. Raphael nodded to himself again. "There are other ways of getting your point across, my love. Your actions have consequences, you're lucky you've only been suspended for the week and not expelled".

She stayed silent.

He sighed and stood up, leaning down to plant a kiss on her head. "You're grounded, and you aren't to leave this house until you have to go to school on Monday". He closed the door behind him quietly.

*************

It was pitch black when Mia woke, feeling a presence in her room, she looked around; her eyes fixing on a dark, skinny figure standing by her door.

He heard a rustling noise come from the bed "Are you awake?"

It was Lucca. "Yea, what do you want?"

He came and sat by her on the bed as she turned on the lamp and started to sit up. "I heard about what happened" there was a pause, "you shouldn't have. You're in trouble now".

She smiled wearily before shrugging.

"How did you find out who they were?"

She smiled again, staying silent.

He nodded "I don't need you to fight my fights for me" he said in a small voice.

"Two on one isn't a fight, and they're both older and bigger than you".

He looked at her, "They're bigger than you too".

"Sure" she smiled, "but I'm faster... Why did they hit you?"

Lucca looked down at his hands, tracing the lines on his palm with his finger.

"Lucca?" she pushed his arm.

"I hit Dixon first" he said quietly.

Mia raised her brows, "Really?" she asked sitting up straight. "Why? What happened?"

He shrugged.

"I've been suspended for a week, you may as well tell me what for".

He looked thoughtful for a minute "He said some things I didn't like".

"Like what?" Lucca looked at his sister and then back down at his hands, quiet again.

"About me?"

He nodded.

"What?" there was no answer. "Ugh," Mia moaned "come on, like I give a shit about what anyone thinks of me, let alone them two dicks".

He buried his face in his hands and spoke into his palms. "He called you a headmouth".

Mia bit her lip, trying not to laugh. "Lucca, look at me".

He tilted his head to face her, looking at her though his hands as she held up her hand and stuck up a finger, "One: there's not a single student in that school, or any school even; that I've gone down on. Two:" she stuck out another finger "Even if I had, there's really nothing wrong with it. Three:" she held up three fingers before dropping her hand "People are always going to talk shit about your sisters, your mother, and pretty much everyone in your fucking family. It's not something you should get worked up over. It's just a mindless attempt at being insulting".

He nodded, looking at his hands once more.

"Is anyone else bothering you?"

He shook his head, "no".

"You know I'll find out if you're lying?"

Lucca laughed quietly, "Yea, you seem to know everything". He looked at her, his smile warm.

Mia crawled over and wrapped her arms around him, kissing his cheek. "My little pacifist. Don't break your rules for me again, ok?"

He nodded.

"Good" she kissed his cheek once more, "now get the fuck out of my room" she said, pushing him off of her bed.

**************

Caleb closed his laptop, finally having marked all the redrafts of his year 13's essays. He'd sent them all feedback and was hoping their final drafts that were due next would all be of a higher standard; the school board already thought he had no control over his students because of the incident that occurred earlier that week, he didn't want them thinking he was a bad teacher too.

He set his laptop aside and turned the volume on his TV up, clutching a bag of frozen sweet corn to his lip.

The week had passed quickly, and Caleb had found he was a little more productive than usual. Knowing that Mia wasn't going to be in school meant he spent less time checking her attendance and wondering where she was. It also meant one less distraction for him in his A2 Economics classes. But despite all these pro's; he'd missed her presence.

He was still annoyed at her for causing such a scene in his class, and for hitting him. He'd had to sit in a number of meetings and interviews because of it, and though it was all over now; the thought still angered him slightly. It was so much unnecessary fuss. But as he thought back, he couldn't help but marvel at how swiftly she'd taken both boys down. The thought almost scared him.

**************

Mia picked up her phone to check what had just made it buzz. It was an email from C Matthews; she'd not thought of him all week. She checked the email, unsure of what to expect. She sighed, it was just her essay. She dropped her phone onto her bed beside her. Her teeth biting at her lip.

How could she not have thought about him all week?

She remembered the moment she hit him, it made her wince.

Caleb had been annoying but he didn't deserve to be kicked. It was Saturday so she wasn't going to see him until Monday, even if she wanted to, because she was still grounded. She groaned, sinking into her bed.

**************

Mia had spent the majority of the week cooped up in her room, only emerging for the odd meal. Even her mother had spoken to her about leaving her room more often, even if it was just to eat something.

She needed to get out.

She picked up her phone and dialled, holding it to her ear. It rang twice before it was answered.

"I need a favour".

"Well, hello to you too, you impolite bitch".

She smiled "Hi, Zeke". There was a laugh on the other end.

"What do you want?"

"Can you come and get me and tell my parents that I'll be with you until tomorrow evening?"

"I thought you were grounded?" he asked.

"I am. But you know my parents rarely say no to you. Especially if you come up with some bullshit excuse that'll get them to agree."

"Where are you really going?" Zeke asked curiously.

"Just to see a friend."

"One of your boy toys?"

Mia laughed quietly, "stop".

"You staying there the night?"

"No, the flat".

"When do you want me to come get you?"

"ASAP".

He hung up. Mia dropped her phone onto her bed once more and laid down beside it, her long legs hanging over the edge of the bed. She closed her eyes.

************

There was a sharp, loud knock at Mia's door, and before she could answer, her mother had opened it and stepped inside.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing" Mia shrugged.

"Zeke's outside waiting for you, you promised him you'd be his plus one to his friends engagement" she said matter-of-factly.

Mia shrugged again "I forgot, plus" she added "I'm grounded".

Giada sighed, "yes, but he's outside now, waiting. So you need to do your part. Get up".

Mia looked at her mother in response, unmoving.

"UP!"

She moaned, "Uuugh, fine".

"And hurry up, he's been waiting a while already".

"Ok. I'll just grab some stuff to change into and then I'll go" Mia moaned.

"Hurry" Giada turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Mia smiled and picked up her phone to quickly send a text. "You absolute babe. x".

*************

It was almost 7pm when Caleb heard his door bell ring. He looked at the time then wondered if he was expecting anyone but had forgotten. He stood slowly, still holding the bag of corn to his lip, he walked to the kitchen and swapped it for a bag of frozen peas before making his way to the door.

He looked through the peep hole but no one was there. He mumbled under his breath "fucking ass". He opened the door and looked to the left, seeing nothing but an empty corridor, when he turned to his right he froze; his eyes taking in the sight of the young girl who stood there with her back against the wall.

She pushed off of the wall and turned to face him. All of a sudden he felt angry again. "Why are you here?" he glared.

Mia bit her lip, looking at him. She'd lost her words for a moment.

Caleb reached out and grabbed Mia by her top, pulling her inside and slamming her against the wall, she let out a small gasp but was otherwise silent, staring back at him, unfazed. His left hand on the wall against her head as he leaned over. He raised his voice and asked again "Why are you here?"

She bit her lip once more.

Dropping the frozen peas he held with his right hand, he banged it on the wall near the other side of her head, "TALK!" he yelled.

She didn't even flinch; continuing to remain silent, biting at her lip.

He'd tried to scare her a little as payback but it hadn't work. He thought back to the last time she was with him in his room. She'd been so scared with a little bit of rough handling, but now she seemed so steely.

As though she'd read his mind, Mia's teeth released her lip as a small smile spread across her face, "I'm less vulnerable when I'm fully clothed". He blinked back at her as she pushed herself off the wall and ducked under his arm, walking away from him and toward the kitchen.

He watched her until she was out of view. His eyes running from her thick hair, down her slim waist, to her delicious ass and the length of her slender legs, then back up. She was wearing black shorts again, but she looked like she might have been in pyjamas; the soft fabric seemed comfortable enough to sleep in. They came down about a quarter of her thighs, just about covering her ass. He wondered if she did it on purpose.

Sighing, he reached down and picked up his peas and closed the door quietly, following her into the kitchen. Mia had taken a bottle of water from the fridge and was opening it just as he'd walked in. "Make yourself at home, why don't you".