Mia, the Kinetic Sorceress Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia continued applying a thick and luxurious coat of gloss to her lips. When she was satisfied that her lips were perfect, she returned the wand to the tube and placed the gloss and mirror back in her purse, although the teasing of my dick head continued.

Fortunately no one else in the diner seemed to be noticing but I must have been a comical sight. I was also beginning to feel that boiling in my balls that precedes orgasm. Looking me in the eyes again, Mia began to slowly lick her lips. If the sight of her tongue tracing her luscious mouth wasn't arousing enough, I also felt a tongue begin to swirl slowly around the tip of my cock, probing into the pee hole, and generally lavishing me in warmth and wetness.

The pressure was building faster inside me and I knew I would not last much longer. As if sensing my approaching climax -- or perhaps controlling it -- Mia gave one more quick lick to her lips, smiled and asked simply, "Ready?"

My eyes widened as she said this and although I didn't want these sensations to stop (ever!) I was ready to release the explosive pressure that had built up. I nodded weakly in reply.

"Good," she replied. "Me too." She raised her fingertips to her lips and began to blow a kiss at me, her shiny lips forming a perfect sexy "o", begging to be kissed. And that kiss triggered my orgasm. It began deep within my balls, a convulsive pulse of my muscles that signaled the familiar sensation of release. But instead of release the sensation continued, prolonging that wonderfully painful moment as the orgasm crests, hovering on the brink as Mia continued to blow her kiss to me.

When I thought I would pass out from the intense pleasure and desperate need for release, Mia leaned her head down and without ever breaking the perfect "o" on her lips she took the straw back in her mouth and gently sipped.

And I exploded. The rush of sperm up and out of my cock was powerful and prodigious. Pulse after pulse shook me while spurts of cum were ejected from deep within my balls. The sucking and licking and ball massaging continued without pause, the intensity abating as my orgasm began to slow and eventually stop. Every last drop of semen was being coaxed out of me. But I had no idea where it went. I looked down at my twitching cock, expecting to see a huge wet spot forming but there was none. Had this all been a hallucination? Did it only feel like I had just sprayed a pint of cum into my bike shorts when not a drop had actually escaped?

My confusion was immediately replaced with amazement -- as if this wasn't all amazing already -- when I looked up to see Mia taking one last long sip from her straw, with a tiny white droplet of cum oozing from the corner of her mouth. She opened her mouth and her tongue quickly pulled the little drop back inside. She smiled and then I saw her take a long and satisfied swallow. She licked her lips lasciviously again and said to me, "You were delicious."

I'm pretty sure that's when I passed out.

When I awoke, I felt a cool washcloth on my forehead. I opened my eyes and when they began to focus I could see the waitress with a worried look on her face, a man -- probably the diner owner -- with a phone in his hand, and the back of the head of a woman with waist-length wavy brunette hair, wearing thigh-hugging jeans. I could hear the woman calmly explaining that an ambulance would not be necessary, that he is dehydrated, he'll be ok in a few minutes, and could you bring some more iced tea and perhaps some orange juice, please?

The man with the phone nodded and walked away and the waitress turned to fetch the tea and juice. When the brunette turned around, I nearly fainted again. It was Mia. But she was breathtaking. Not that she was at all unattractive to begin with. But she had somehow changed. Not the comparatively minor changes that seemed to take place at the table during my, well, whatever that was. She was dressed the same, her face looked the same (although her dramatic eye makeup and glossy red lips had reverted to their previous demure look), but she radiated something that was impossible to describe and impossible to ignore. It was as if she was oozing sexual energy -- warmth and love and lust and sensitivity and tenderness and... well, words just don't quite capture it.

And she was smiling at me. Any man seeing that smile directed at him would die happy. She reached down and removed the washcloth and then gently kissed my forehead. As if the sun had just broken through the clouds, my head cleared and my dizziness vanished. I was no longer thirsty or woozy at all.

Make no mistake: I was still very freaked out. But somehow Mia made it all OK.

She looked out the window and said, "It doesn't look like that rain will be letting up anytime soon. And you are probably in no shape to ride home anyway. Let's get your bike in my car and go for a drive." I nodded dumbly and began to get to my feet. "Thank you so much for your concern and assistance," she told the waitress as she left a $100 bill on the table. The waitress, mouth hanging open, watched as Mia and I headed for the door.

As we walked outside, the downpour raged but our side of the street seemed to be momentarily out of the rain. On autopilot, I unlocked my bike and began walking it behind Mia. She continued walking to the edge of the parking lot, where a snow-white Bentley convertible was sitting, top-down, glistening despite the steel grey skies and dry even through the downpour. She snapped her fingers and the engine roared to life and the trunk popped open. She helped me lift the bike into the trunk -- I still have no idea how it fit in that tiny space -- and guided me to the passenger seat. She climbed into the driver seat, turned to me and asked "shall we go?" and without waiting for an answer the Bentley roared and pulled onto CR 19.

A moment later, the rain vanished and we were driving under clear cloudless skies. I looked around, confused, and Mia turned to me and said "Well, I didn't want to ruin the weather for everyone."

I opened and closed my mouth several times. I knew I wanted to understand what the hell was going on but didn't know where to even start or how to phrase a question that wouldn't make me sound like a raving lunatic.

"You won't sound like a raving lunatic, Paul," said Mia. "And before you ask, no I am not reading your mind. It's just I can sense your confusion and can see you're debating whether to say something or just scream." My jaw snapped shut. "This is a lot to take in. And I was having too much fun with you back at the diner to stop and explain. But you are safe, you are sane, and if you will trust me you are about to enjoy a wonderful experience." I was not in much of a position to argue, with equal parts fascination and terror gripping me. Sensing my turmoil, Mia laid her hand on mine and a feeling of calm and safety washed over me. I wished I could crawl inside that feeling and stay there. But that was not Mia's plan.

"Let's get somewhere quiet where we can talk," she said, at which she waved her hand at the front of the car and the rain suddenly resumed, more furious than before. Even with the top open, we were perfectly dry but the roaring rain was almost deafening. The curtain of rain seemed to close around us and I was beginning to worry that with no visibility we might plow into another motorist. Mia slammed on the brakes and as suddenly as it appeared the rain vanished and the car was parked in a driveway, high on a hill overlooking a lush coastline, next to a huge marble house. Needless to say, we were not on, or near, County Road 19 anymore.

"Let me get the easy ones out of the way first," began Mia, as she stepped out of the car. "I am not a genie or an angel, or some kind of evil witch -- those things don't exist..." She paused. "... as far as I know, that is." That sly smile I had seen earlier crossed her lips again; she was certainly enjoying this. "I am not a god, I am not the devil or any kind of demon; I'm pretty sure all of them exist, by the way, but haven't run into any of them so far." She slowly turned around, hands at her side, so I could see her from every angle, like a bride surveying her dress in a mirror. "I am, in fact, a human although a very unusual one. I am also very old, which I will explain another time if you are interested."

She paused again, perhaps waiting for some response other than a slack-jawed stare from me. I guess the fact that I hadn't started screaming or passed out again was enough of a response for her to continue. "I have no evil intent -- just the opposite in fact. I create, consume, and direct positive energy for my pleasure and the pleasure of others. There is no adequate word in our vocabulary for the concept of what I have am, so you can simply think of me as a sorceress. Not a 'magic spell' and 'enchanted potions' sorceress, but an artist where energy is my medium and life is my canvas. A kinetic sorceress."

It is safe to say that my mouth had never drooped as far open as it had at that moment.

"To continue: what I do is relatively simple in concept but is not teachable; it's an innate ability, not a skill. I cannot wield massive energy to move mountains or stop tidal waves. I cannot force anyone to do anything against their will, which is why -- before you ask -- I would never be able to create world peace or eliminate hunger, even if the amount of energy required to do so weren't unbelievably large. I will die someday, but it is highly unlikely I will ever be killed. I can however become very weak if I am not around positive energy so I choose my 'friends' carefully."

I nodded, trying desperately to process all of this. "With me so far?" Mia chirped brightly. She knew she was completely blowing my mind with this but it was important for her to lay down a foundation quickly, to ensure I wouldn't drop dead from fear on the spot. There are only so many times she could take my hand and flood me with calming energy before I totally lost it, unless she could get me to understand what she is.

"OK, great. You probably have questions. Fire away," she said, as she opened the car door and helped me out. My legs were still shaky.

"Uh." Good start. "The rain, the car, the house?" There wasn't really a question in there but she knew what I was getting at.

"Manipulation of energy on a small scale. Like I said, tidal wave -- no. Localized rainstorm -- not a problem. The car was a Bentley all along -- I just made it look like a clunker when you passed by. The house is mine -- when we get to know each other better I will share with you exactly where it is but as you can see with the daylight we are still in the same hemisphere. Which reminds me, I can't manipulate time either; no one can. If we were suddenly on the other side of the world, it'd be night."

"You said, 'If we were suddenly on the other side of the world...'," I began.

"Good question," she cut me off. "Moving people or relatively small things from one place to another is just another way of manipulating energy. It's easier to do with people or things that embody positive energy but you can force it if needed. I don't like to do that, though. Too tiring. Moving positive energy around on the other hand is effortless." At which she held out her hands and two glasses of wine appeared. "I propose a toast," she continued. "To new friends, positive energy, and more fun than you ever imagined."

We clinked and I took a sip of the best red wine I had ever tasted. "More questions," she urged.

"Why me?" This made her smile broadly and shake her head.

"You want to know why I love that you asked that question? Because only the people who really deserve this experience ever ask it. It's a great way of knowing I've made the right choice. The simple answer is that you are a positive person. You are honest, thoughtful, and kind. I picked up on that as I drove by you today and decided to see if I was right by getting a flat. The frat boys complicated the experiment a bit but your willingness to help me and secure my safety confirmed what I felt when I drove by. You also could have taken advantage of the situation yourself, but you were a perfect gentleman and went on your way."

"The leaking hose?" I asked.

"Yeah, that was me," she beamed. I laughed.

"How did you know I would stop at the diner?" I asked.

"I didn't. But I knew I would see you when you rode by. If you didn't stop I would have figured out a way for our paths to cross again, if not today then another time soon. Which reminds me, I never asked if I am keeping you from anything today. The last thing I'd want to do is get you in trouble or miss something important."

"No plans. Just a day of cycling followed by an evening of watching baseball or renting a movie."

"Great. Then I have one final question for you, Paul. This experience is a gift, nothing more. I expect nothing in return other than the enjoyment and nourishment of experiencing your positive energy. But this is completely voluntary. Like I said, I cannot make you do anything you don't want, and wouldn't even if I could. So, simple question: do you want this?" She stopped and looked me in the eye. No mystical sparkle, no strange tingling, no ghostly groping. Just a lovely woman asking a deceptively simple question.

I had a sense that if I had wanted to run for the hills I could have and would have found myself back on CR 19 with my bike within moments. I was not a hostage, nor an unwilling guest. I experienced what this woman could do for me, do to me. I was frightened, my reality was completely and forever rearranged, and felt wholly inadequate and undeserving.

But I am no dope, either.

"Yes," I replied. "Yes I want this."

"Great," Mia replied clapping her hands together. "I am so very happy."

"What now?" I asked.

"Now we go have some more fun!" and with a flash we were poolside with a sweeping view of the rocky coastline below her house (mansion, estate, compound -- house doesn't quite cut it). I was wearing a long white terry cloth robe, perfectly fitted, with nothing underneath. Mia was also wearing a robe, although hers was not quite as long, and it showed off perfectly toned legs ending in a pair of elegant high heels. The two glasses of wine we had been holding were on a glass table between two very comfortable looking chaise lounges. I let out a brief and embarrassingly high-pitched yelp from the sudden teleportation from the driveway to the pool, which prompted a delighted giggle from Mia. "You get used to that after a while," she explained. Yeah, right.

Not knowing what else to do, I walked to the edge of the pool deck and looked at the beautiful view below. A moment later, I felt Mia behind me -- you really do feel her before you see her. She put an arm around my waist and gave me a gentle squeeze. "You're sure you're ok with this?" she asked again.

"Yes"

"In response, Mia leaned up on her toes, turned my chin toward her, and kissed me gently on the lips. A soft, warm, intimate kiss, like two familiar lovers would share. Her lips were heavenly. Soft, slick, firm but pliant. We explored each other for a moment longer and then she parted her lips and licked mine. I returned the gesture and before long we were kissing deeply, with increasing passion.

Mia had seen, and probably experienced, me in the height of sexual arousal, but I had not seen her that way. But I could feel it now. She began to pulse with energy as our kisses became more insistent and frenetic. For my part, I could feel my cock hardening below my robe and was pretty sure it would be poking out pretty soon. Mia wrapped her arms around my neck and began to gently scratch the back of my neck with her nails. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer, both of us alternately kissing and panting. We were making out like teenagers and it was glorious.

Suddenly, Mia started to giggle and I was suddenly aware that my now fully erect cock was poking her in the belly. She reached down and cradled my cock in her hand, pushing the robe aside to see it uncovered. "Beautiful," she said simply. "I felt it and tasted it but had not seen it until now." She continued to cradle me as she leaned back in for another kiss.

"Wait," I said. "You actually felt and tasted me at the diner?"

"Of course," she replied. "That was me doing that to you. Not some unseen impersonal force. That was me. I experienced every moment of it. It was my mouth sucking you, my hands massaging you, my tongue swirling on your head. Or more precisely it was my energy doing that to you but I controlled it and experienced every sensation." She looked me in the eyes again and licked her lips seductively. "And when you came, you came in my mouth, and I loved every drop."

My mind flashed back to that incredible sensation -- releasing into what felt like the perfect mouth. "I remember when you were blowing that kiss to me, when you made me cum," I began to say, when suddenly her lips were once again that same wet, luscious red as she was wearing in the diner, which made my cock twitch in her hand. "It was like I was ready to cum and seeing your lips blow that kiss set me off, but I couldn't cum. It was like I was being held back."

"That was me," Mia replied. "I delayed your orgasm a bit, held you on the edge. That moment of anticipation is so delicious, knowing you are about to cum but wanting that pleasurable pressure to last a bit longer. If you were up for it, I could hold you there indefinitely; let you feel the first moment of climax for as long as you want until you can't stand it anymore." She gave my cock a quick squeeze, and then continued, "Plus there was a bit of theatrics on my part. I wanted the kiss to set you off, but I wanted my lips on the straw to be the release. By the way, it was my mouth that you came into but I also enjoyed the additional sensation of sucking your tasty semen through the straw -- like a lusty milkshake." She seemed to shiver in delight at the memory.

"I experience sensations different than you do, Paul," she went on. "I feel all the physical sensations, the same as any woman, but I also feel the flood of energy that happens simultaneously. So, for example, when you came in my mouth, not only did I feel you release your sperm but I also felt the release of sexual energy that went with it. It's indescribable." She paused. "It's also why you'll find that I am up for almost anything. I get profound pleasure from my own physical sensations as well as the shared arousal and creation of sexual energy. You are probably a bit overwhelmed and understandably a bit shy but let me tell you that I want you to share your wildest desires because the more they excite you, the more we will both enjoy them."

My mind was racing. This was too good to be true. I was having trouble processing it all. But that faded away when Mia kissed me again. At that moment I had two choices: obsess over why and how, or let go and enjoy the ride. Happily, I chose the latter.

"So while you're thinking about your fantasies and desires, may I have a little fun with you?" Mia asked sweetly. I say sweetly but you could see that playful and aroused look in her eyes. Who was I to say no?

"Of course," I replied. "But don't believe I will get much thinking done while we're having fun."

"I'll risk it, plus you may get some interesting ideas. Let inspiration find you," she said, and then began to guide me over to one of the chaise lounges. We sat down on the edge and she gently pushed me down on my back, my head and shoulders propped up slightly. The lounge itself felt divine -- soft, smooth without being slippery, and warm to the touch. With a wave of her hand, my robe disappeared and I was lying naked in front of her, my cock still partially erect from the massage she had been giving it. I was self-conscious until I saw that lovely smile of hers. I breathed deeply, let it out slowly and tried to relax.